It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm loving aliens instead... Robbie Williams

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'm loving aliens instead... Robbie Williams

www.dailymail.co.uk

As homecomings go, the return to these shores of Robbie Williams could have been better starred.

After a six-year sojourn in sunny Beverly Hills, he finds himself at the mercy of a freezing February - and as he never tires of telling his long-suffering staff, Robbie has always hated the British weather with a vengeance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ok guys this news outlet is starting to cheese me off.

Here is a quote from them......

One such underground website that Robbie has become a member of is the little-known AboveTopSecret.com, which dresses up gossip and anti-state paranoia as fact for its gullible subscribers.

here is Big brother trying to paint anyone who questions anything in life as a nut Job
Please flag this for members response.
The Bastards

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 9-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
crackpots?

oh well ... if the shoe fits!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Good find but the thread already exsists here

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's not all bad, Robbie fans will be flocking here to sign up & i guess a few thousand more converties isnt a bad thing is it?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Bizarrely, Mr Gilliland told me last week: 'Robbie was here when we filmed some large triangle ships going over. The alien spaceships dock inside Mount Adams in a massive underground base, then link up on a nightly basis with craft from other star nations.

Errm, did I miss something here? If there were large triangle ships going about, wouldn't we have seen it here?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Some reporters who work for the daily mail are not right in the head.
And use there journalism not to inform people but to try and force there own bizarre personal opinions on others.
You see some of them never wanted to be journalists in the first place.
It was just the only thing available to them when mommy and daddy were paying for them to go to college.
Because there grades were so pathetic and they had to bribe the college to get in, that's all that was left.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Great. Thats all we need is a plethora of RW teeny fans flooding this excellent forum. Someone hurry and close the gate before the contamination starts!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Crackpot, dressing up Gossip?

Take it where it comes from.... DailyMail.Uk? Mother paper to The Sun newspaper by the way

DailyFail! Get Your DailyFail, Only 75p per copeh!! Read it Now! Doubles as Toilet paper later!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The Dail FAIL is a horrible paper. Right wing,rascist and genrally well and truly up it's own rectum.

In some respects it's even worse than the Sun and the Daily Spurt. It's just full of hate,written by disgruntled middle aged frumpy #kers. For discgruntled middle aged frumpy #kers.

I even have an anti Dail mail T-shirt
(fully paid up member of their hate club.
)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This 'news' paper even goes as far as to expose his User name for ATS.

"Robbie, the Mail has learnt, regularly logs on to the website using his codenames 'cyar' and, bizarrely, 'chrisonabike' to chat with other members about his interest in UFOs"

*They (rags such as this) never seem to bother to invest this sort of effort into researching and reporting on Real Problems like the economic crises we have been predicting on ATS for years and that has only recently begun to unfold - any story based on such relevant topics would be appreciated by their audience, but that would require they actually exert some intellectual rigour (which probably is not going to happen)....

We here on ATS even predicted what the cause of these crises would be; Housing bubble bursting, Fractional Reserve Banking, Private Federal Reserve, Gov't Corruption in the financial Sector, and on and on it goes...

I Think this Failing "News" paper is just jealous of our excellent reportage on all matters (not all of it is 'excellent' and some is horrible, but we ALWAYS get the scoop on EVERY story that has scoop potential).

This is all just my opinion, obviously... ;0)

Yeah - He Really is awesome. Go Robbie!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There's no such thing as bad publicity.

People will be curious about this crackpot website, and will read a couple of threads. They will delve deeper and read the old threads, the mega threads and the debates. They will be surprised by the quality of posts, and incredulous at the logical nature in which arguments are put forth on both sides. They will be reassured by any illogical or outlandish theories being slammed down by skeptics and "believers" alike. They will then be perplexed and confused as to how they could ever have been led to even consider some of the alternative theories being expounded on the site.

And then they will join.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Crackpot, dressing up Gossip?

Take it where it comes from.... DailyMail.Uk? Mother paper to The Sun newspaper by the way

DailyFail! Get Your DailyFail, Only 75p per copeh!! Read it Now! Doubles as Toilet paper later!

Damn, you mean the Daily Mail has got a use before you use it to wipe your a$$.
Wow. You learn something new everyday. So what do you use it for before said wiping?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
LOL @ That!!

2nd line

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Having spoken to R.Williams on this site , I'm a bit disappointed at this particular article from this paper. He seems to be a reasonable guy under the glare of the media spotlight , and they are looking for anything just to sell an issue. I gave them a piece of my mind on their website, I'll side with RW on this one. To call us ATS'ers ALL GULLIBLE sounds like the MSM trying to say that anyone who believes different to what the MSM says is a nutjob.

This site is a society , like the real world community there are the good , the bad, the eccentric and the norm. Who cares what you are like, as long as you have an opinion and don't insult anyone then an opinion is welcome, even if you don't agree with it.

I think as an ATS community we should all spam the dailymail telling them we're not gullible OR nutjobs, and that their just a Government mouth, trying to stop the truth from coming out, maybe then they may take us for what we are, people who think differently from what they want us to know.

[edit on 9/2/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Here is the article.

Hope you like it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Hi i am 18 and love Robbie, I am now wearing an ATS logo on my college bag. robbie is the New World Order leader for me

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What that newspaper said about ats really cheeses me off.
Its crap like that is why our society stinks to high heaven.
They are practicing ignorance with a closed mind.
Society can never accept truths with dingbats like that writing them.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't know. I saw a UFO once, in my early twenties. My father saw one in the 1960s, and he is the most sceptical, least imaginative person you would ever meet. But it doesn't obsess me and my entire spiritual view isn't influenced by it. My concern is that he is being led astray by a cult with an agenda. He's had a history of mood swings and depression. I just hope that one day he can find some real happiness with where he is at in his life. I do believe that all truly creative, talented people can be a bit eccentric and march to the best of a different drum.

I'm a big fan of Robbie. Going to one of his concerts was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. The atmosphere was electric, and he does have a very real, tangible presence. I do think that he is a person with great spiritual force and potential. He isn't that well known in the US but is massive in the UK and my country, Australia.

I came around here after seeing this article earlier today. I may sign up and look around. I think that I have a healthy amount of scepticism with these things. But I have had some out of the ordinary experiences and even have my own site which has been linked to here about the mystic experience.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sorry, it's hard to give a sh*t about anyone who can afford a new £8.5 million mansion.

Eat the rich!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join