It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is blogging his final 30 days before he kills himself

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
No one suicidal sets a date to do it and blogs about it.

This is just a sick stunt, by an even sicker individual.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
WELL............
until this guy gets whatever help he needs to reset back to reason would you not think that a government agency should alreadey have taken care of the matter?

I mean you live in the USA and all.... (i am not being ironic)

State has responsibility to take care (in the best way citizenwise) for its citizens.
ALL of CITIZENS.-

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's funny how a horse can be shot down for a broken leg and used for pet food. A dog or cat can be euthanized. We have our humane ways of killing death row inmates. But when it comes to someone wanting to take their life we try to stop them. I don't want to see anyone committing suicide for all the wrong reasons, I really don't. Especially a child. I hope he gets the help he needs because I feel he was crying out to his family for it.
But if someone is ill or in pain over a disease, I really feel that they have a right to end their life. We end the life's of animals because we figure that's the best thing to do is put them out of their misery. Well what about the misery that people go through? I'm talking real misery and pain not physiological misery.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey guys I think this just might be a hoax.
Look tania.movielol.org...
Its the same thing but only its 90 days long.
They are actors.I am not sure if this 30 day guy is part of it or not but he just might be.
What do you think??

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yeah I just saw the comments on his blog and saw someone mention that.
Yeah this doesnt prove its a fake but goes along way towards thinking it may be.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Actually, that site is about PREVENTING suicide blogging:

Awful trend.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
blogging about committing suicide..we've finally gotten to the point where people are creating their own, individual reality-TV shows..that's really sick..folks, take it from someone who's been on TV and in a few movies: it ain't all that. You don't want recognition without the money, trust me. nothing worse that being recognized in the supermarket when you're buying top ramen for dinner, because you're broke...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I looked and didn't see this so I'm going to state it now. forgive me if it has been brought up.

first some quotes from his first blog

this is my backup for 30daystodeath.com

This paragraph is primarily for anyone who may accidentally come across this and not know me. It should not matter to you, this is just for my family. I decided to put this on a website so that all of them can see it easily and I only have to upload this stuff once. My hopes are, since I am not telling anyone about it, that I can put it up, enjoy the process of making something for all of them in my last days,

and

So this first entry is for the random person who mistyped 30waystogetbuff or something and found me instead. Move along.

ok, so , the blog is merely a backup for another site. that link takes you right to the blog. not sure why or if that means anything. the key thing is that this blog is meant as a backup.

then he states that the blog is meant for his family. he isn't giving out the link so, anyone who comes across this did so by accident.

he then says, if you came here by accident move along.

in other words, he doesn't want anyone to see this until he is dead. Then, he will have accomplished what he set out to do and his family will have the last 30 days of his life recorded.

Now, I saw this and didn't bother reading the other 15 or 17 or whatever posts to see if he is still talking only to his family or if, at this point, he has slipped up. I didn't read the comments either so, what I am about to ask might be moot.

If you put up a blog with no intention of anyone seeing it, if you want it to be private and you don't plan on giving anyone the links until you are dead, why do you go and put up advertising?

one of the comments:

ipower.movielol.org...
THIS IS FAKE THIS IS FAKE THIS IS FAKE THIS IS FAKE
The guy appears in the crowd of people in the youtube post on this website:
tania.movielol.org...

not sure if anyone has found it but it is another suicide blog that is actually linked to some performance art or something.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks for that info Crakeur! I honestly do hope this turns out to be a hoax.. And if it is a hoax.. Then this guy is toying with peoples hearts and minds who have gone through such devistating ordeals in their lifes..

Its NOT cool what so ever.. And I hope that this person got an outpour of compassion.. Even myself I mailed the person on youtube telling them all about my life and myself, and how its not worth going through with this..

Yet at the same time I feel a bit foolish for evening giving it any of my time. I wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing in my heart that I would say nothing..
And at the same time in my heart I feel foolish for sending anything to them.. Or feeding into a hoax that is at the base root vile and dark.

Why would someone think they would get famous in this manner.. Or be able to get exposed through such means as toying with peoples hearts.

So I hope its just a hoax.. And if it is a hoax.. Then this person should have to deal with the karma backlash of this.. And never get a job in acting.. Or being a part of any TV show or movie deal..

Its just sickening that some people will go to great lenghts to be found.
Very sad indeed.. When many of us have been there.. Or lost someone very close to them via suicide...

Im at a loss for words really.. I don't know what to feel right now..
But I know in my heart I did try to talk them out of this..
And I feel in my heart that if this person is making this up as a yarn..
They should be punished..

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I don't necessarily think it is being done for vanity style attention. I think it might be something akin to the program in the last links I found in the comment section. I think that, perhaps, this is part of a plan to draw attention to the issue of suicide and is being used as some kind of education and awareness program to help prevent suicide.

I hope that's the case.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by zysin5

I hope that's the case.

With that said.. I truely hope that is the case.
As this issue is something that people need to face up too. It happens, and has been happening alot as of lately.
The only way we can cure such issues, is by meeting them head on.
Granted.. Its not what you say.. But how you say it!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
everythings down now...
looks like his attempt to make a mark with his acting abilities have been for nothing...lol

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eatfleshzombie

if you go to the main site, you get this:

This Account Has Been Suspended.

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

seems to me one of three things has happened.

1. he took his life earlier than expected. he said he wasn't going to give out the link until after he died so, perhaps, he did and the end result is that the month ended and the bill wasn't paid.
2. he didn't make enough on the advertising and, thus, he didn't pay the bill for the site.
3. his family got wind of what was happening and he stopped paying for the site.

my guess? he's alive and well and upset that the advertising revenue wasn't greater.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

He still has his youtube account so I am going to see if he adds more.
I am not sure what to think but still hope his plan doesn't come to fruition whatever it may be.
Suicide prevention is good but not at the expence of others.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

youtube is free, thus he's not going to be cancelled for nonpayment.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Right youtube is a free site that does not cost money to host our data..
I didnt look that far into this.. Good eye you have there Crackeur!
I just thought his blogs where hosted on a free site...

So this makes sense.. Drum up some emotions from people, and inturn generate some traffic for like what is it? Click cash?

The levels some people will go just to get some traffic is well.. sickening.
Sertinly when many of us really do care about people..
Even people I have never met.. I have a level of empathy for them when I see someone going through a tuff time in their life..

I should know.. I have dealt with the pain of loss.. and I have lost many a friend to suicide.. Not to mention Dave Rabbit posted a wonderful thread about a friend who did just that..

Now we have this kid.. Whos methods are becoming more clear by the day thanks to members like you who catch these things..

Granted this will not make me stop caring about others.. But it will make me a bit more guarded on how fast I am sucked in..
And I love to fish.. So how does that go???
Ah yes... Hook, line and sinker!!!

:shk:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

saw this on his youtube profile:

anon7510 (2 hours ago)
This blog is fake. The actor is part of a Belgium internet prank group called I Power.

anon7510 (2 hours ago)
DEAN - STOP CENSORING - I THOUGHT "I POWER" STOOD FOR NET NEUTRALITY AND FREE SPEECH.

Lj'rs figured it out, and his livejournal was immediately suspended. Since some commenters contacted Las Vegas law enforcement, Dean and I Power may have subjected themselves to criminal liability for fraud.

anon7510 (2 hours ago)
7malachi7, shut up. This guy is fake. He is part of the group "I Power." They pulled this same suice prank stunt last year.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
at youtube:

anon7510 (3 hours ago)

This blog is fake. The actor is part of a Belgium internet prank group called I Power.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ipower.ning.com...

this is the guy

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I too am continuing to watch the youtube account. So many people had reached out to this young man, myself included. On the chance that it was real, how could we not offer our compassion? In some ways it does appear to be hoax. But why? what kind of person would do such a thing? From the looks of it, we may never discover the truth unless he posts a new video soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join