It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Beyond From My Dog? (look at photo)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Insensitive... like the father who takes his children to get immunized. Ignorance is the root of all suffering.. so it is up to you. You can start now and concider all of your possible delusions and handle them yourself... or i can remove them for you like any good gardener.

Insensitive? No, I would think a parent who allows his children to be shot up with cow puss and mercury to be ignorant at best and sadistic at worst. Not to get on a vaccine discussion mind you.

I do believe that your intentions are good Wertdagf, but your methods are a bit lacking. The best doctors develop a good bedside manner, and people aren’t plants to be pruned. You really are VERY Teutonic.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Genetics doesnt make good people... experiances do.

So many have lost their lives so that you could live past your first case of the sniffles. Maybe one day youll understand how much this relates. Ive got medicine, but im all out of sugar.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Luciferdescending

Insensitive... like the father who takes his children to get immunized. Ignorance is the root of all suffering.. so it is up to you. You can start now and concider all of your possible delusions and handle them yourself... or i can remove them for you like any good gardener.

You are an idiot and just trolling this thread to piss people off on purpose. You have made no point nor contributed anything. You are bent on arguing about how you are right in being an ass to someone about their dead dog and now you compare it to a parent's tough love? No, you are just being an ass.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It isnt a message... to entertain such a thing is not advised. It doesnt look like a hawk....

Im sorry that your dog died, but the hawk was only hungry.... you should have atleast let it eat your dog fully, not go and bury a perfectly good meal for another animal trying to survive in a box in your lawn.

Your ASSUMING you know how he/she treats the dog nd how it lives. Take away your assumptions and then re-post.

By the way it DOES resemble a hawk. Just because you can't see or refuse to see it does not mean it does not exist.

Not saying this is a sign of any sorts but to come in here and make a post like that too a complete stranger shows your ignorance / arrogance .....Not sure which is worse in this case.

You remind me of the " Debbie Downer" that nobody wants to hang around because you bring everybody else down and are a know it all.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by chapter29

Why is the truth seen as a flame by you?

Please examine that in your own mind.

Can you prove it is truth???? If not then why must you act like it is. Your opinion of the matter is no more truthful then the OP's story.

If you think you know it all then at least let us in on what you " know " ........

Just prove it buddy and this whole thing goes away. you can " Prove " it can't you???

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join