It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Beyond From My Dog? (look at photo)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Greenize,

You are so fortunate.

You have so much love to give and be given.

When I first started reading the comments of a few individuals, I felt anger. But then realised that I should be pitying those who are bereft of any sentiment and love.

Because of your love for Boo-Boo, and her love for you, I am sure she will always be with you.

Yours is a beautiful story and I thank you for sharing it with us.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

If we go by that logic, that means if Wert saw a man kill his kids, he should just let the man do whatever he wants with the kids. Because the man has needs....

It makes logical and illogical sense at the same time lol.

I know it doesnt make sense to most of us that that would be ok. But it really is just a matter of conditioning. I certainly would not leave a pet or a childs body for some perv to do with as he would. But am I logical for feeling that way? Not really. It is my emotional response, logic be damned.

In Tibet, (and I dont know if they still do this now that the Chinese have taken over) leaving your dead out to be eaten by other creatures was very acceptable.

www.travelchinaguide.com...

The corpse is offered to the vultures. It is believed that the vultures are Dakinis. Dakinis are the Tibetan equivalent of angels. In Tibetan, Dakini means "sky dancer". Dakinis will take the soul into the heavens, which is understood to be a windy place where souls await reincarnation into their next lives. This donation of human flesh to the vultures is considered virtuous because it saves the lives of small animals that the vultures might otherwise capture for food. Sakyamuni, one of the Buddhas, demonstrated this virtue. To save a pigeon, he once fed a hawk with his own flesh.

They even help the creatures out with their meal by hacking up the corpse a bit.

It sounds awful to us, to consider doing that to a loved one, but when you follow their logic, it really has nothing to do with their feelings for a loved one. It reflects their belief that a body is just a shell that houses the real being, which does not die, and acting in the way they do emphasizes the lack of attachment to the material world and is a demonstration of their compassion for all other creatures.

They would consider our desire to protect the abandoned body of a loved one and "waste it" by not allowing it to be used by other creatures selfish and illogical.

One can hardly accuse the Buddhists of a lack of compassion. I think they just spread their compassion more widely than most western cultures do.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It looks more like a white patch which most dogs have on their chests than a hawk. You're seeing things because you want to.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Although I hate rat dogs, damn shame a bird got a dog. I hate birds more. I hope that pup catches some hawk babies some day that would be a good ending.
Get a cat. There was this cat that sort of lived with me in Nevada caught pigeons all day bagged himself a snake once and almost got an owell.
One time it was in over it's head going after a runt coyote and bam 2 big stupid great danes that were not mine and were for the most part completely useless saved it's arse and it was great too cuz I swear they did not get along untill after that.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CloudySkye

I beg to differ, I take his side to a high degree as it is obvious only he can see the situation for what it is, coincidence and a cycle of natural -progression in the animal kingdom. I hope that all dog owners will prevent their pets from killing any insects or small animals at the risk of upsetting someone or something based on their natural instincts

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thanks again to everyone for the expressions of sympathy and for sharing their stories. As for naming my pets after underwear... I have a quirky sense of humor, but if you think about it, our underwear are worn closer to us than anything else. Manpanties aka Manzies likes his name, he doesn't seem to be ashamed of it, but just try and put a sweater on him and he runs and hides and refuses to come out!! LOL Go figure!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

It looks like a hawk alright.

Sounds like your buddy has come back to you.

Very cool and touching story.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wow, that is amazing, what a beautiful gift. yes boo boo loved you and is a loyal return pet, it does happen when there is deep love and affection, what a lucky girl.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize

Am I crazy? Do you see it or I am just missing my boo-boo? What do you think?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Greenize]

I reckon your missing boo-boo.

An even blaze(chest markings) is always a good sign in Dogs and Horses.

I am sadden by your Loss and do relate to boo-boo as I have a little miniature Maltese X Poodle she is so small 1/3 the size of a lamb(my X has Custody
) I'm aware of predatory birds,this doesn't mean boo-boo's encounter was preventable but does enforce that there is a threat outside from Above.

So boo-boo's story will be told again by me,to warn other little dog owners to be aware.

Regards
Zelong.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

As for your postings on this sad affair Wertdagf are uncalled for!!

I elect to:
Ignore this user (info) ignore
for ever more.

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OK, this is a bit OT and I will admit I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I just had to drop in and say that upon reading the name of your dog in the first few lines I literally "lol'ed" for the first time since I don't know when!

[will add something more productive to the conversation when i've read the thread]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

aww, she reincarnated just to be with you guys again? That's just so sweet.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Illusions, I think that is exactly what Wertdagf meant, I doubt he meant any harm. I kind of agree with this method of leaving but personally, I plan to be floated down the river on a pyre

And seriously, ignoring the guy because his views differ? Thats just what I call "censorship".

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Greenize im sorry to hear for your loss and at the same time glad to see you have closure.

I was told that a dog is my healing animal and that if i'am near one or pat it i will receive its healing energy and love.

Animals have so much to teach us and we dont often give them credit enough. Im so happy to see that this is happening for you.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
@Greenize

I am very happy for you.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

We ignored the guy not because his views differed, but because he was clearly being deliberately offensive.

Time and place - key phrase. Some of his comments may have had intellectual value - but this thread was not the place for them.

de·co·rum (d-kôrm, -kr-)
n.
1. Appropriateness of behavior or conduct; propriety
2. Decorums - The conventions or requirements of polite behavior

I note now that since airing his 'inappropriate' views here, Wertdagf has now gone on a charm offensive around ATS - stating his views with DECORUM in his own threads, in which we can CHOOSE to participate.

Not censorship methinks. Freedom of choice.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harrisboy42
It looks more like a white patch which most dogs have on their chests than a hawk.

In your opinion. Just by stating "It looks more like ..." tells me that you are giving us your own impression. I could well say, you believe the things you want to believe.

Originally posted by Harrisboy42
You're seeing things because you want to.

How do you know what this person wants to see?

Greetings

[edit on 10-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yeah makes sense.

I already knew it was logical.. I guess I'm just illogical haha.

But I think I will stick by what I said, it's logial and illogical at the same time.
That way I won't feel so confused.

I kind of feel sorry for wert. He was making logical sense. But he lacked any "social" sense haha.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If your poor BooBoo was not attacked by the hawk, would this pup still have had this pattern? What would it have meant then? How did the spirit of BooBoo create this pattern on the pup while he was in the womb? Why don't all new born dogs and cats (millions and millions of them) have patterns created by dead pet spirits that will mean something?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join