It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Beyond From My Dog? (look at photo)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I will be the first to admit that sounds crazy, but you have to hear my story and see the photo.
I have a minature rat terrier male, his name is Manpanties. When he got older I got a female. Company for him so he wouldn't be alone. Her name was Bustier. We called her boo-boo. Boo-boo loved to go outside, and one afternoon I went out to mow the grass and let her out to play, figuring that I could keep my eye on her. When I got finished mowing I called her to come in, she didn't come. I called repeatedly and nothing. Finally, I saw her trying to get up and come to me from the field not 20 yards from me. When I got to her, she had puncture wounds from talons in her side. I never dreamed that the hawk that lives in the woods behind us would try and get her, but he did. I raced into the house, boo-boo in my arms to get my keys and purse and she took one big breath and was gone. I was hysterical, Manpanties was crying, nudging her, trying to make her wake up...it was heart wrenching! Ok, fast forward...I waited nearly a year, and finally got another friend for mannies, she is not the same color as boo-boo was, looks nothing like her, but....she and mannies had babies recently and low and behold there is a little female that looks just like boo-boo and here is the kicker...this baby has a hawk on her chest!! Look at this pic.

Am I crazy? Do you see it or I am just missing my boo-boo? What do you think?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow that is so cool. You never know. Maybe it is a sign from her, and she was sent just for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Terribly sorry to hear about Booboo....that is a very fascinating turn of events. Perhaps a sign that she is a still a part of things...maybe even a sign of reincarnation of your beloved pup?

Either way...congrats to the new parents and give my best to Manpanties (!!!lol!!)..best dog name ever.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
very nice story friend,very unusual pattern hawk with wings outstrechted,somebodys thinking of you and waiting to see you again.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
what a wonderful and touching story!
Second

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey....I'm just about in tears here....that is such a cool story, and it looks like a little message to me, for sure. My heart goes out to you and your boy for what you went though, but communication like this is amazing.

I gotta ask though....why did you call him Manpanties? And how did you explain that one to the vet? Why not call him Butch or Trooper or Diesel or Kurt or.....*scratching head*....tis a cute name though!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Cool story. Yes, that pup is definitely a keeper.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It isnt a message... to entertain such a thing is not advised. It doesnt look like a hawk....

Im sorry that your dog died, but the hawk was only hungry.... you should have atleast let it eat your dog fully, not go and bury a perfectly good meal for another animal trying to survive in a box in your lawn.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow...

Thanks for sharing that with us...

I was really getting into the story, then you told us that boo boo passed - I almost lost it...

And as blackops said, it may be a sign that in some way she is still with all of you...

Glad to hear you moved on - some people can't, especially after something so traumatic...

Take care and good luck...

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Holy bitterness...

Wert...far be it from me to say that you shouldn't terrorize on other members...

But man, that wasn't necessary...the OP isn't stating that she caught a ghost on camera while taking pictures of fruit at the local grocery store...

More than likely it's a coincidence at best, but no reason to flame...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Why is the truth seen as a flame by you?

Please examine that in your own mind.

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Im sorry that your dog died, but the hawk was only hungry.... you should have atleast let it eat your dog fully, not go and bury a perfectly good meal for another animal trying to survive in a box in your lawn.

That comment was just plain ignorant and uncalled for.

How about this...if you ever have a child attacked by a mountain lion be sure and let the lion finish it's meal. I mean after all, it is just a hungry mountain lion. No need to waste a perfectly good meal, right?

Be gone Troll

[edit on 2/8/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Call it my twisted sense of humor. He is known outside of the house as Mannies or as my son calls him Manzies. His new mates name is Camisole...we call her Cami.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Thet comment was just plain ignorant and uncalled for.

How about this...if you ever have a child attacked by a mountain lion be sure and let the lion finish it's meal. I mean after all, it is just a hungry mountain lion. No need to waste a perfectly good meal, right?

Be gone Troll

Is there something wrong with a hungry lion hunting for food? Do you think that by not allowing it to eat that you will prevent a further attack on another potential source of food?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

o.k....but I'm gonna need to take a big hit before I do; that way I can at least be on the same mental plane as yourself...

you know the one man - stupid-high mental plane...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

o.k....but I'm gonna need to take a big hit before I do; that way I can at least be on the same mental plane as yourself...

you know the one man - stupid-high mental plane...

Got to make sure i quote this so you remember who is the ignorant one who throws out insults.

Is hungry animals hunting for food stupid?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I suggest you take another look in the mirror yourself champ...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I tell you that you build sand castles by the shore.

Yet i am the one who need to look in the mirror?

I tell you that the sea moves and will erode your castles.

yet i am cursed for saying such a thing?

I see what really is, and why it happens... what is it that you see?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by annefran

Wert

If there was a button for "foe" - I would foe you...

Unfortunately, the button here would list you as a respected foe...and that doesn't fit.

Whilst we all may be packets of soul-less protein just waiting to be digested...there's a time and a place to share that opinion.

This wasn't the time or the place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join