It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Beyond From My Dog? (look at photo)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Wow. That is fantastic. It could possibly be a reincarnation of booboo, letting you know that she is there. That or possibly her sending a message through the new pup to let you know that she is okay.

Very incredible, thanks for the share.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I kind of feel sorry for wert. He was making logical sense. But he lacked any "social" sense haha.

It just makes me sad that "social sense" means run with the herd or be attacked.

Differing points of view are important. Whether we enjoy them, or not. It helps prevent blindness, and what is by definition, ignorance.

www.etymonline.com...

ignore Look up ignore at Dictionary.com
1611, "not to know, to be ignorant of," from Fr. ignorer, from L. ignorare "not to know, disregard," from ignarus "not knowing, unaware" (see ignorant). Sense of "pay no attention to" first recorded 1801 and not common until c.1850.

As I read it, Wert made a statement of opinion. The attacking and aggression originated not with him, but with the "kind and compassionate ones." Ironic, that.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I kind of feel sorry for wert. He was making logical sense. But he lacked any "social" sense haha.

It just makes me sad that "social sense" means run with the herd or be attacked.

Differing points of view are important. Whether we enjoy them, or not. It helps prevent blindness, and what is by definition, ignorance.

www.etymonline.com...

ignore Look up ignore at Dictionary.com
1611, "not to know, to be ignorant of," from Fr. ignorer, from L. ignorare "not to know, disregard," from ignarus "not knowing, unaware" (see ignorant). Sense of "pay no attention to" first recorded 1801 and not common until c.1850.

As I read it, Wert made a statement of opinion. The attacking and aggression originated not with him, but with the "kind and compassionate ones." Ironic, that.

Sorry...but that's BOLLOCKS (no compassion here)

Obviously was a personal story that the OP put out. That kind of sets the tone as to what's acceptable to say. If you and good old wert want to start a topic about the disposal of corpses around the world, then feel free.

The OP was obviously distressed - so maybe it was time to stop...I am stopping now.

The OP doesnt need the thread continually derailed by a subject that belongs in another thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Obviously he is the chosen one who will revenge his mother's death by gathering the forces, both elite and street-tramp, of miniature rat terriers.

When the time comes, he'll leave to vanquish the evil among the skies and you must accept this as it is apart of his destiny.

Seriously? lol

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by annefran

Obviously was a personal story that the OP put out. That kind of sets the tone as to what's acceptable to say.

Originally posted by Greenize
Am I crazy? Do you see it or I am just missing my boo-boo? What do you think?

"What do you think?" seems to me to be a request for opinions. Not an explicit statement that "Only answer this thread if you are going to agree with my conclusion and offer tears and sympathy."

I happen to love animals. I hate to hear of them suffering in any way. And, I have great empathy for people who lose loved ones, human or animal. I do not agree that the blaze on the dogs chest means the dog is the reincarnation of booboo. I would be more likely to believe or entertain such a notion if the dog did things only booboo did. If their personality was a complete match. Markings alone are just random. And, like Wert said, if markings are a way an animal identifies itself to its former owner, why arent some born with tire tread patterns? That kind of a marking would be distinct enough and uncommon enough to make one go Hmmmm.

Originally posted by annefran
The OP was obviously distressed - so maybe it was time to stop...I am stopping now.

I wont stop you from stopping. But I disagree that the OP was distressed at the time they wrote the post. It seems more like the readers here were. The OP says;

Ok, fast forward...I waited nearly a year, and finally got another friend for mannies, she is not the same color as boo-boo was, looks nothing like her, but....she and mannies had babies recently and low and behold there is a little female that looks just like boo-boo and here is the kicker...this baby has a hawk on her chest!! Look at this pic.

Its been over a year, and the OP seems happy with the new puppy. And, I personally am very happy for her too. I personally wish the dogs had been fixed, and the puppy were adopted, but thats because I also feel compassion for all the dogs in the pound who never get to have an owner that loves them so much that returning from the dead to be with them is an option.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Everything is a sign to me. Pretty cool.
Manpanties is the most hysterical
dog name.

Sorry about Boo boo!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Is hungry animals hunting for food stupid?

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow--seven pages on and we're still throwing punches at each other over an insensitive comment?

What an interesting photograph. I don't quite know what to make of it--it's a strange coincidence, at the very least. It'll be interesting to see if she grows to inhabit some of your lost dog's characteristics.

I recall a story of a woman whose cat passed away from cancer. She adopted a baby kitten many months later and soon began to notice familiar behaviors. The new kitten, whose birth had followed the former cat's death by several months, immediately picked out its favorite napping spot in the house, its favorite snack and toy, all in accordance with what the deceased cat loved. As I remember, the kitten also had the same quirky habits and play behavior. It was an interesting and eerie story, brought to mind by your experience.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Illusions, I think that is exactly what Wertdagf meant, I doubt he meant any harm. I kind of agree with this method of leaving but personally, I plan to be floated down the river on a pyre

And seriously, ignoring the guy because his views differ? Thats just what I call "censorship".

You have to be Kidding right?
"I plan to be floated down the river on a pyre
"
your rotten stinking corpse just floating on a River,
What you are saying is "my corpse is going to poison a River"

"And seriously, ignoring the guy because his views differ?"
Unintelligent views on matters as this calls for ignoring "the guy".

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Dude, calm down. While your statement is one of your holier position of altruism because of your love of pound dogs over owned dogs puppies, the very fact that you had to make it and the post in its entirety demonstrates nothing less than the opposite.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That’s just a great story Greenize. It has yin and yang in equal proportion. It could be pure coincidence, but in my experience love tends to produce such happenstance. It sounds to me like you have much love in your home, and that the universe is reflecting your good works back to you. I don’t believe in reincarnation in people or animals, but that marking on your dog is more than chance IMO.

Live, love and learn. I’m going to go hug my dog now.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Absolutely no doubt...a hawk is what you are seeing...and this is most likely a reincarnation. I have had such an experience recently.

How sad but how wonderful!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Although I love people, I have always had a great love of animals and nature. I had a cat once that I got from the humane society and if he heard me sniffle like I was crying he would run jump in my lap and lick my face. They love us unconditionally and we could learn much from them I think.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was so sorry to read what happened to boo-boo!--but, I definitely don't discount the idea that, possibly, for some reason only known to Him, God 'sent' that little pup, with the white hawk depicted on her chest, to you--and maybe it was to help comfort you, now that boo-boo is gone--after all, little boo-boo is now in heaven with Him, probably having a wonderful--and, totally safe--time!

I personally do not believe in 'coincidences', so it's partly why I see it that way--after our son was killed in Afghanistan in 2006, to help me through the worst part of the grief I felt, my husband bought me a 4 month old Doberman pup--we love animals, and we especially love the Doberman breed--but, the pup had been somewhat abused for the first 4 months of his little life unbeknownst to us until we got him home--and, he was like a little wild thing! He's since calmed down considerably, by this time, though. But, the amazing thing to me was, that, prior to our purchasing him from the breeder, the breeder herself had given him the nickname, TANK--and, our son had been in the Army Infantry--to me, it was so amazing that our new pup's nick had something to do with the military that way!--

--but, the best part came not long ago--he is a very loving dog, so sweet, and I was saying something to my husband about how ferocious he might seem to people he doesn't know, but to us, he's just a cuddly kind of guy--when, suddenly, he opened his mouth to yawn, and I saw on the roof of his mouth, way in the back, a shape in the form of a perfect, pink HEART--I couldn't quite believe it, either, I was so amazed!

So, to my thinking, since I don't believe in coincidence, I think of that heart as a comforting little 'gift' of sorts, straight from God's heart to ours, by way of that little, pink heart, nearly completely hidden on the roof of Tankie's mouth--I know--go ahead--call my crazy. I just prefer to think that way about things, is all.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
You have to be Kidding right?
"I plan to be floated down the river on a pyre
"
your rotten stinking corpse just floating on a River,
What you are saying is "my corpse is going to poison a River"

"And seriously, ignoring the guy because his views differ?"
Unintelligent views on matters as this calls for ignoring "the guy".

Zelong.

Wow, you obviously have no idea what a funeral pyre is.
1. You dont wait until someone starts rotting to cremate them... get some common sense man!
2. The body is put on a raft of wood, not just chucked in a freaking river...
3. Burning the body is FAR more sanitary than burying it, which is what Im assuming, you mean to do.

UNINTELLIGENT VIEWS? It was his opinion!! And he basically cited Buddhist rhetoric in it, surely you wouldnt call them unintelligent??
And I restate what Illusions said: The OP asked for opinions. Wert gave his. It's not what I would say to the OP, you may find it insensitive, but theres nothing inherently wrong with what he said. Lighten up, its a post about dog reincarnation.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, wertdagf was being insensitive. Honestly, he could have responded much more politely, but what he speaks is more truth than anything else.

So, if you must condemn him, condemn him because he's an insensitive pr!ck...but, do not condemn him for speaking what's mostly true. It's just a little unfortunate that the truth is being spoken by a somewhat insensitive pr!ck. But, sensitivity is not what's key here...it is valuable, but his point holds more weight than his sensitivity. Sad, yes...but true.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My my........

I've been checking up on this web site for years (never opened an account - hunt me down if you will!) and i must say - this thread is the most ponderous for a while........

I'm going to start off by stating that, frankly, the attitude taken on by Wertdagf, although somewhat scathing and rather harsh in tone, is commendable when considered in a certain light. Someone's beloved pet has found an early death (I have a dog of my own, i would be absolutely heart-broken if i found myself in the OPs situation). What has happened is tear-worthy, a perfect example of the cruelty coursing through natural law. I should add that i too have a notion for matters of mortality and reincarnation, communication from beyond etc......

However - none of the above can simply take away from the logical point of view that is Wertdagf's opinon. Rationale would tell you that it's very hard to disagree with what he is saying. A halk was hunting for food. It found it's prey in the shape of a domesticated dog. After attacking it decided not to eat it and carried on to the next thing. Please, please acknowledge that this is being typed by an animal-lover, a dog-owner, a man with spiritual leanings and a hopeful and an ignorant understanding (the contradiction is intended) of what is naturally real and what is real in theory but unreal by nature, created by man, exposed to an unreal society - created by man. The OP posters' pet dog, with whom she had an unbreakable attachment to, was mortally wounded. There is nothing to get upset over for anyone except the OP and readers who have found themselves in a similar situation (believe me - my fingers are crossed as i type). You can imagine yourself in a similar situation and explain how you would expect to react but, frankly (and this is where i lose your attention), you have no right to condemn Wertdagf for telling it as it is. Not unless you ponder the natural death (a death that nature would have handed out, naturally) of every single creature that has met the same fate. Which you don't. I don't either.

Poor Wertdagf. I've got a feeling he's gone to bed over this thinking that he might be a bad person. I don't think he is. Not unless he has the same thoughts on unnatural death (murder, fatal accident etc.) as he does death by nature. No - i think he is unbalanced. I think he values progress more highly than he does life. Like the Nazis (BIG difference being that their thoughts on unnatural death defined them as evil). This of course is dangerous. Again, whilst it is hard to disagree with anything Wertdagf has said so far - surely to accept the trapping and conditions of natural law (as it goes above and beyond anything else that is tangible on this planet), to respect them and to operate within them has to be considered real progress? But this is only one half of the dilemma. To only consider progress is evil. TPTB are evil. Those behind the NWO are evil. They demand progress. They want to be in the stars. They want to create a completely organic society. They want our, their society to be rid of murder, rape, theft, fraud etc. Sounds good, "join me up". But they are evil. Many will die as a result of their wants. They care little for life. No balance.

And of course - the other side. Those on this thread that have been quick to condemn Wertdagf - how balanced was your thinking when you started to type? Progress in this situation should perhaps be the idea of asking the OP to consider that what happened was real and that whilst the idea of reincarnation is certainly to be contemplated (and never, never dismissed) - what happened was normal, natural and sadly, acceptable. And right and true. But to cast out Wertdagf (he hasn't responed for three pages now) for addressing in a frank, allbeit cutting (rude, undesirable) manner? Again - i am a dog lover. But please, take five minutes in a quiet room and realise the folly of all of this.

PS.....my name is Allan incidentally. Love and light. x

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by resistor

Although I love people, I have always had a great love of animals and nature. I had a cat once that I got from the humane society and if he heard me sniffle like I was crying he would run jump in my lap and lick my face. They love us unconditionally and we could learn much from them I think.

My dog is just like that, but not so demonstrative. He knows when I want to be left alone and when I need affection and responds appropriately. I can tell when he needs a hug too. He's almost the perfect companion. He can't replace human companionship, but he brings a lot less baggage.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

How can you be so sure that what he speaks is the truth? We already know he knows nothing of manners or compassion or empathy so why assume he is also telling this grand truth?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Insensitive... like the father who takes his children to get immunized. Ignorance is the root of all suffering.. so it is up to you. You can start now and concider all of your possible delusions and handle them yourself... or i can remove them for you like any good gardener.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join