It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Beyond From My Dog? (look at photo)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

o.k.

Let's stop...it's not fun anymore.

We derailed a good thread long enough...

You may have the last word - if necessary...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by annefran

I suppose christmas is a bad time to tell a child there is no santa claus.

But is that my fault or is it the fault of those who lied to them in the first place?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

NOW'S THE TIME TO HIT THE BIG 'IGNORE' BUTTON.

GOODBYE WERTDAGF...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by annefran

NOW'S THE TIME TO HIT THE BIG 'IGNORE' BUTTON.

GOODBYE WERTDAGF...

Its strange that you felt the need to tell me that you are ignoring me...

Its already easy to see that you hit the ignore button on such an understanding a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You know, with tears streaming down my face I typed a very hateful response to that person. But, upon gathering my self emotionally I decided instead to just hit ignore. That statement said alot to me about that persons character. Thank you all for you kindness!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

You ask a question.... and somone awnsers, but because it isnt what you wanted to hear to reinforce what ever veiw of reality you have, you cry?

Sand castles by the shore......

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I tried to find a doggie one, but to no avail...

And you can change the "I" to "We"...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

You ask a question.... and somone awnsers, but because it isnt what you wanted to hear to reinforce what ever veiw of reality you have, you cry?

Sand castles by the shore......

You have made your point wert...

If you had any supporters prior, I would say you have probably alienated them by now...

And yes I know, you don't care about having any supporters; but that is your best quality I think...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why dont you give it a rest and leave her be,,,she doesnt deserve to be harrassed by the likes of you.

Maybe you enjoy causing people pain and inflicting unnecessary grief upon someone with your bile and hateful sentiments. Obviously you have no tact whatsoever and no way to empathize with someones loss of a beloved pet.

Perhaps you have no heart, perhaps you are just some pimple faced kid trying to be cool by proving how disrespectful or hateful you can be on an internet web site.

In either case I could care less. You will reap your own karmic hell for the evil that you sew. In the meantime why dont you lay off her, you have obviously gotten the reaction you intended and made her upset.

Why dont you go crawl back into your dark hole in the wall and enjoy your little victory. You have nothing left to prove here.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

So an animal dies to a hawk.... so its baby then has a hawk on its chest?

Where are all the animals born with tire tracks on their fur? Did those pets not love their owners enough?

I never said i didnt desire people to understand the truth... those that do would support me because it is all that i speak.

How is telling the truth evil? its not like i can say im supprised... history is littered with events like these, and by that i mean delusions.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

That is too cute for words!
thank you!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
How is telling the truth evil?

When that truth you speak is only your opinion?

When that 'truth' is better left unsaid and kept to yourself?

You know just because you admit you did something wrong, it doesn't make it OK. Telling the truth doesn't necessarily make you right. Telling the truth is not always justification for sharing unthoughtful comments.

OP I loved your story, I have a huge soft spot for animals, so if you want to believe then you have every right to do so. Don't let others dictate what you should think.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Very well said Anok and might I add that:

Wert how do you know that what you speak is the truth?

I mean seriously was that comment necessary? What if you and your family were on a trip to Africa and a lion grabbed one of your family members, would you let the lion eat your relative? After all animals have to eat, so with your logic you would let the lion eat them.

As to the OP very moving story and I personally believe that your dog did send you a message. Very nice story,
starred and flagged.

[edit on Feb 8th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by annefran

HERE HERE!!!!!!

I agree completely, this wasn't the time or place for wert to express that sort of post. I find it disgusting and distasteful.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
You know, with tears streaming down my face I typed a very hateful response to that person. But, upon gathering my self emotionally I decided instead to just hit ignore. That statement said alot to me about that persons character. Thank you all for you kindness!!!

I am sorry to hear that you lost a loved pet, I know how difficult it can be and I would suggest you remind yourself of the love, good times and good home you provided for your pet.

At the very least the blaze on the new dogs chest is quite a remarkable coincidence and it is difficult not to make a connection.

As for an other that posted on this, I think "ignore" is the best way to deal with him. The complete lack of empathy and/or disregard for the feelings and emotional well being of another human is a very telling insight to what I would call a sociopathic statement, if not a generalized personality trait. Although at this time I will extend the benefit of the doubt and assume the statements made were just not very well thought out and came from someone lacking any type of social grace and the emotional damage had not been considered.

I will also start to exercise the "ignore" button more often from here on out.

I hope the new dog brings you a lot of happiness.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by ANOK

Very well said Anok and might I add that:

Wert how do you know that what you speak is the truth?

I mean seriously was that comment necessary? What if you and your family were on a trip to Africa and a lion grabbed one of your family member, would you let the lion eat your relative? After all animals have to eat, so with your logic you would not.

As to the OP very moving story and I personally believe that your dog did send you a message. Very nice story,
starred and flagged.

If the lion killed them i would see nothing wrong with it. The person who i loved is dead and what remains is somthing that can bring life to a whole ecosystem.

Do you think that by not allowing it to eat, you would be preventing another attack? How many people would need to be hunted and killed before you would allow a predator to have its meal to prevent further needless deaths?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepred

Originally posted by Greenize

I am sorry to hear that you lost a loved pet, I know how difficult it can be and I would suggest you remind yourself of the love, good times and good home you provided for your pet.

At the very least the blaze on the new dogs chest is quite a remarkable coincidence and it is difficult not to make a connection.

As for an other that posted on this, I think "ignore" is the best way to deal with him. The complete lack of empathy and/or disregard for the feelings and emotional well being of another human is a very telling insight to what I would call a sociopathic statement, if not a generalized personality trait. Although at this time I will extend the benefit of the doubt and assume the statements made were just not very well thought out and came from someone lacking any type of social grace and the emotional damage had not been considered.

I will also start to exercise the "ignore" button more often from here on out.

I hope the new dog brings you a lot of happiness.

I said i was sorry for her discomfort.... but like i said before, ignorance is the source of all suffering.

A child who recieves no presents on christmas would think that santa didnt love her, but is that true? What is a better understanding.. that santa doesnt love her and that she is obviously a bad child.. or that santa never existed?

They say that ignorance is bliss... have you ever wondered why?

When somone suffers because of their lack of understanding does it deserve only a delusion and a lie to cover up the pain? or would you say that truley understanding the reality of the situation would prevent future suffering?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Are you serious, you would let your family member die than save him/her. What!
I would try to save them, not let them die. That makes no sense. The lion can go and shove it, he can eat himself for all I care, but I would be damned if I just let him kill my family member.

Do you understand what you are saying, I am not trying to be funny. I want to make sure that you know what you are saying

I think you need to apologize to the OP. I mean seriously, that comment was wrong and in considerate. If you had nothing nice to say, then why did you say anything?

You probably should of stoped at: I'm sorry that your dog died.

But once again you say ignorance, and I once again have to say how do you what is ignorant or not. Do you hold the truths of universe? If not you cannot rule out that her dog was trying to send her a message. Because if you did then no one would believe these 'fairy tales' as you call them.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Are you serious, you would let your family member die than save him/her. What!
I would try to save them, not let them die. That makes no sense. The lion can go and shove it, he can eat himself for all I care, but I would be damned if I just let him kill my family member.

Do you understand what you are saying, I am not trying to be funny. I want to make sure that you know what you are saying

I think you need to apologize to the OP. I mean seriously, that comment was wrong and in considerate. If you had nothing nice to say, then why did you say anything?

You probably should of stoped at: I'm sorry that your dog died.

But once again you say ignorance, and I once again have to say how do you what is ignorant or not. Do you hold the truths of universe? If not you cannot rule out that her dog was trying to send her a message. Because if you did then no one would believe these 'fairy tales' as you call them.

I said if they were DEAD. Dont you see how your mind is intentionaly keeping itself from understanding?

So your saying that all of those beans... and crackers.... and stains..... and chips..... and scars that look like jesus are really messages from the savior to show the world the way?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You sate that "ignorance is the cause of all suffering" While I do not agree completely with your statemant I would say that in this case your ignorance of the power of words to cause suffering is very apparent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join