It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Beyond From My Dog? (look at photo)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss

Having dogs for almost 30 years, i know hiw you feel.

karma shows you with new one that hawk did
what it had to do. new one has a purpose in this world.

Take good care of him (i'm convinced you will:up

and Qwertdagf or whatever
Go away. you wanted attention, you got it. and now - go away
i wonder if you have friends, other than imaginary and a rubber doll

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Dinamo]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Why do you assume so many things? I am not being hypocritical in anything i have said. I do not think that ANY animal should be farmed for food. If somone wants meat they should have to kill it themselves. Unfortuantly i cant go and hunt or fish without a permit...

OK, if you want to start a thread just to talk, please do. I refuse to indulge any further since this is about the op and her doggy and it's markings, not you. I assume nothing. Get a permit. Don't eat meat. Easy. But you eat meat, creating a demand, and that is why they are farmed and murdered. I will not respond to anything else you have to say off topic here.

But I would be more than happy to join you in a thread about how you are so full of crap and a hypocrite anytime. I feel really good that I can prove my case.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Funny thing, she is loving and wants to be in mine or my husbands lap when we are sitting down, just like boo-boo, but she has a temper out of this world! She is a fiery little booger when her dander is up. That is very unlike boo-boo, but it makes her...well her...btw her name is Kota and Manpanties wants nothing to do with her. He played with all the rest of the babies, but he shuns her...I don't know why.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

btw her name is Kota and Manpanties wants nothing to do with her. He played with all the rest of the babies, but he shuns her...I don't know why.

Mad 'cos she left him? Thinks she'll do it again?

Perhaps a trust issue?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Manpanties, lol.

Seems like every day, the stories on ATS start to become more and more of a stretch. No your dog didn't get reincarnated into another dog in the same city. No your dog isn't "sending a message" through some other dog. I don't even think humans can send messages from after death... so.. a dog.... reeeeally???

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Ill leave it up to everyone that reads this to understand whos words are based on ignorance.

I'm sorry but from all your previous comments, nobody is going to take your side after the way you have put your information across.

I won't make any assumptions about you or what you believe in, what you've experience in life who you love or are loved by, how old you are or anything like that. I will simply tell you the simple truth that living people have emotions and feelings and are sentimentally attached to people, animals and inanimate objects. When someone relates something personal to you, the least you can do is to treat them, and the information with respect.

Just because we are not face to face, it does not mean that there is any need to be impersonal about someones personal loss.

To be clear, if a lion attacked my family or fiancee, I'd kill it or die trying. If it attacked my husky, I'd kill it or die trying. That is a normal reaction, I congratulate you on your cold, logical and distanced reaction, leaving your loved ones bodies at the mercy of a hypothetical lion, but in being this way you've alienated everyone on this thread.
I dare say your loved ones (or their loved ones) wouldn't be too pleased either.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

I respect your opinion and that is just what it is...
thanks for sharing it!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I kind of understand what you're saying, but it was totally uncalled for.
Yes it's nature for animals to eat animals.
but it's also respect to bury the dead too...

Why not post your thoughts on a thread regarding survival of the fittest or how the law of nature works or whatever...

NOT one about someone coping with the loss of their dead pet.
Have a little compassion man.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm terribly sorry for your tragic loss of BooBoo, I lost one of my dogs in September when he didn't recover from a stroke. I hope your new pups bring you much happiness and I'm sure you'll always have her in your memory.

I couldn't comment on whether this is a message from beyond, my personal feeling is no (but only because I dont really believe in that sort of thing), but if it helps you to make this pup feel extra special then by all means stick with it.

Good luck with them and I hope they bring you all the happiness you deserve.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

GOD BLESS YOU.........
may BooBoos enternal spirit live on........

[edit on 8'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Thank you!
I appreciate that!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I feel like you are perceiving that the OP is blaming the hawk for its actions... The OP never did that.

If your dog was STILL ALIVE in the yard and you perhaps thought that you had a chance to save it, you would go pick the puppy up. I don't care if all animals are a cycle of life energy, if an animal survives an attack (as they do in the wild), they deserve some treatment. And YES, prey birds sometimes kill for sport, as do felines.

What is your point? You have none. Everything you're saying is for your own amusement. How much do you need attention as the devil's advocate?

People who feel the need to parade their brand of logic in front of everyone are pathetic excuses for intellectuals.

And by the way, just because you say it doesn't make it true. Maybe you are wrong, maybe I am.. The real truth includes being humble.

To the OP, I am sorry to perpetuate this argument on your thread. It really made me pause and wonder if this person is just a prankster though.

Cool markings though. I haven't seen anything like that on any of my or friends' pets. I am under the impression that our DNA can reflect our lifetime on this earth, so I think the imagery is possible, albeit unlikely.. I'm not God, I couldn't say.

Great thread!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CloudySkye

Exactley, no one in there right state of mind would allow someone or a pet that they love to die. I would fight or die trying as well mate.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
First I am sorry for your loss, that must have been traumatic. This is more than just a message this is a lesson somehow for you. Maybe your energy path is changing and you are going to access more of your higher self.

Animals help us on our journey. Look for other synchronicity in your life that reminds you of the next step in your journey. The more you acknowledge the signs in life the more they will reveal themselves and the further towards your higher self you will be.

Did you really name that dog manpanties!
That is the funniest name for a dog I have ever heard! I bet your neighbors crack up when you open your door and call your dog.

P.S. I lost my beloved German Shepherd late last year and she broke my heart. My sincere condolences for your little one.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Very very cool story.

Where the Red Fern Grows kind of deal!

Hope your dogs fare well brother, may you fare well with your dogs as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind words and for sharing your stories with me and others. To you all of you that have lost beloved pets, I feel your pain and am sorry for your loss. They have a way of embedding themselves into our hearts so deeply don't they!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thats a very cool story!

Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yeah, you definitely have to watch out for those Hawks. They go after all types of small mammals, and some Predatory birds (such as the Bald Eagle) have been known to go after Labs, Retrievers, and in the wild Deer and the like. Also, depending on where you live you need to watch out for Bobcats, Coyotes, Mountain Lions, Wolves, etc.

Where I live the greatest threat is a car.

I am really sorry to hear about "Boo-Boo"

I just lost a pet of mine this past summer, I had her for 16 years while I was growing up, and she ended up with Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Cancer). I did not even realize it until she passed, but at her age there is over an 80% chance that a Domestic Cat will contract and die from SCC. She made it nearly 9 extra Months with the Illness before we had to put her to sleep (They generally have only a 10% chance to live even 6 Months past diagnosis). The original sign was an Elevated White Cell count, but at the time, the thought was that it was only a Bacterial Infection, especially since she improved with the Antibiotics.

Anyways, it was the most difficult thing that I ever had to do, but I could not bear to witness her suffering anymore. The SCC was essentially inoperable, and I refused to make her suffer (I felt that it was selfish to not consider her feelings/life above my own joy of simply extending her presence).

Then, the very same week, my neighbor's cat was killed by another neighbor's dog (In front of them). That cat looked just like mine, and they knew eachother too. It was wild how they went in the same week.

Then, as far as a "sign" is concerned, I had two, one was truly amazing but I do not usually share it.

The second sign however occurred when I felt something brush by my leg one day while walking in my hallway, and I thought for a minute that it was a blast of air from the A/C Vent, but then I looked around and remembered that there were no A/C/ Vents nearby, and no doors or windows had been opened. It was at the same height as well that my Cat was, and it was in the same manner in which she used to brush by me too.

SO YEAH, I do believe that, that is a sign for you from your departed "Boo Boo". That is absolutely amazing as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting story, the spirit world does work in mysterious ways.

You might notice a similar personality when the pup gets older, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join