It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Quantum Physics

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

The entire universe is static. It doesn't move, it doesn't change, it doesn't have energy and it doesn't have time. It doesn't have shapes.

Only your perception of the universe contains these things. So, 2D is just a perception. 3d is just a perception, 4D is just a perception and so on. All exist only in the current perception.

These are constructs that are created as a result of limited perception. So to define infinity in a 2D shape is just plain silly to me. If anything, it would only describe the current perspective with the eye looking out, in which it would represent the finite, not the infinite.

Most people don't see the universe/perspective of it as being a construct of perception, they believe perception to be looking at the constructs of the universe. So perhaps I was being hard on you, my apologies. These topics are heavy on the mind and it's not easy to get points across.

As such, the 2D exists in the 3D, the 3D exists in the 4D, and so on. So it is just as possible for a 2D perception as it is for your current 3D perception. Because it is not about the sandbox, it's about how you perceive the sandbox.

Even if the train only perceives 2D, it is still moving in the 3D, it is still moving in the 4D and so on. Same for us. We just see it in the perspective we have, 3D.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

ok in this picture .. you have all one needs to see a 3d reality...

BUT what Mr Dimention didnt tell you in his stupid vid is that they have "placed" paramaters on the little You/Me

whant to know what it is? "it cant jump up or down"... LOL

its that simple its not that it can SEE another diemention its just it cant MOVE "in 3d space" up and down...

That would mean that if "we lived in" flatland we would not be able to move up and down x axis and y axis...

Bunked.. its not about the dimention its about "PRECEPTION"

flatland is a load of tripe.... why? becouse our entire PRECEPTION of life is totaly 3D..

And if you was Indeed to "look at another dimention" like Dr dimention you would infact BE in that diemention hence you would not be able to tell the difference

Hope that helps put Dr full of # back in his 2d BOX LOooooOL

have a nice day

Edited for inserted image removed hyperlink and edited words ect..

[edit on 10-2-2009 by theresult]

[edit on 10-2-2009 by theresult]

Just incase you missed this post... notice the words i use please..

and understand a triangle is a constant LOOP.. not a LINE

I will make a picture if you wish

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I don’t know shapes they just don't do it for me but if you twisted my arm I would say a sphere that is the inside of a sphere not the outside.

In maths, I don't particularly like anything that results in infinity. I always thought of infinity as inferior (infinity = inferior) It’s a mathematical outcome without an outcome. It’s much better to have an outcome.

In the physical how could one imagine the universe with an outcome. We cannot at this time and so the physical universe is infinite.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

The entire universe is static. It doesn't move, it doesn't change, it doesn't have energy and it doesn't have time. It doesn't have shapes.
-----------------------

Wrong... look at your avatar.. wtf is that?

Only your perception of the universe contains these things. So, 2D is just a perception. 3d is just a perception, 4D is just a perception and so on. All exist only in the current perception.

------------------------------------

On this point i will agree its very much about preception

These are constructs that are created as a result of limited perception. So to define infinity in a 2D shape is just plain silly to me.

Its not silly its just how life works, one only see's 2D becouse its the result of you being alive.. like every other "precived" dimention!

----------------
If anything, it would only describe the current perspective with the eye looking out, in which it would represent the finite, not the infinite.

You came close here!! but you got it mixed up replace infinite with finite!
then you understand why the all seeing eye is on the dollor bill...

Most people don't see the universe/perspective of it as being a construct of perception, they believe perception to be looking at the constructs of the universe.

mmm the construct is the reason you see it!! its not preception its very real.. its called being alive

----------

So perhaps I was being hard on you, my apologies. These topics are heavy on the mind and it's not easy to get points across.

Dont worry i never take it to heart.. i mean i did spend 20 years doing this so i guess im just a BOT.. one of the many names people with no clue call me.. so im use to it,,

As such, the 2D exists in the 3D, the 3D exists in the 4D, and so on. So it is just as possible for a 2D perception as it is for your current 3D perception. Because it is not about the sandbox, it's about how you perceive the sandbox.

The pointless part of this is there are infact an infinant amout of dimentions.. but the only one that matters is the one you are sat in..

Even if the train only perceives 2D, it is still moving in the 3D, it is still moving in the 4D and so on. Same for us. We just see it in the perspective we have, 3D.

3D just means you are able to think.. its nothing new

the train was never 2d it was always 3d.. untill one puts paramaters on it

in 2d the only way one can move is left right forwars backwards..

no up and down..

and thats only becouse we put a paramter on it.. its a mathmatical nuonce

same as odd numbers "result of you being alive"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Just incase you missed this post... notice the words i use please..

and understand a triangle is a constant LOOP.. not a LINE

I will make a picture if you wish

I seen the post. It's wrong. Yes, it includes height in the image, I guess you mention the point where you are supposed to imagine that it doesn't have height. You are not looking at the 2d perspective, you are looking at the 2d perspective from a 3d perspective. By looking at it from that perspective you have broke the 2d plane, because the 2d plane can't see that perspective, it's not because the 2d perspective doesn't exist.

It's trying to teach and give understanding, not trying to be the exact image of it. You are looking at the lower dimension so that you can see the logic involved and then be able to apply it to the higher dimensions.

To say the triangle represents infinity because it's a closed loop is like saying 1+1=2. But in doing so, you ignore that all geometric shapes are closed loops, A+B=C.

And then rather than a single geometric shape, it is true in all geometric shapes. And there is something which contains all geometric shapes, it's called the flower of life, and it's a part of sacred geometry. But these things do not define infinity. The flower of life drawing does have infinity in it. It is represented by 2 circles, which is to say the pattern repeats for infinity. No closed loops. No box. But within the flower of life you can find all geometric shapes, both 2d and 3d, and most of the symbols you see everywhere, and also the shadows of the 4th dimension. The triangle is included in all these, as well as the pyramid, and even a tetrahedron.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo

I don’t know shapes they just don't do it for me but if you twisted my arm I would say a sphere that is the inside of a sphere not the outside.

In maths, I don't particularly like anything that results in infinity. I always thought of infinity as inferior (infinity = inferior) It’s a mathematical outcome without an outcome. It’s much better to have an outcome.

In the physical how could one imagine the universe with an outcome. We cannot at this time and so the physical universe is infinite.

well there are many kinds of twistedness to infinity..

first we have shapes aka geomitry and symmerty "best words ever"

then we come to the creation part of life "selfreplication"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

right the ONLY shape other than a circle is a triangle has the least amount of points..

To say the triangle represents infinity because it's a closed loop is like saying 1+1=2. But in doing so, you ignore that all geometric shapes are closed loops, A+B=C.

yes they are...

Now what you fail to understand with the 2d thing is Once you become the little 2d person YOU HAVE PRECEPTION of your enviroment and this is 3d

or you would not be able to see anything as light would not relfect as there is nothing to relect OFF.. get it???

we can observe 2d but one can not possible ever life and look inside it with the way you are thinking.. its impossible

have you ever used a 3d application ? 3dsmax or maya?

try it then you will get a better grasp of what 3d IS

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No offence but you dont understand your own avatar.. or understand PI

or fractals..

or anything i have posted so far..

a geometric shape with a constant = infinity and the only reason you see that shape is becouse your alive to do so.

how hard is it to understand that?

I seen the post. It's wrong. Yes, it includes height in the image, I guess you mention the point where you are supposed to imagine that it doesn't have height.

it has no hight? "imagine" well you can try but you wont get very far becouse thats not possible..

I pointed out why this 2d me and you is false becouse it has been set paraamters for you to follow first..

the only differnce with flat land and our 3d world is i can jump up and down IT CANT..

ie "no hight to jump in" correct? "preception is everything

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

well there are many kinds of twistedness to infinity..

first we have shapes aka geomitry and symmerty "best words ever"

then we come to the creation part of life "selfreplication"

So do you see my point or not.

To me infinity in math is not a perfect outcome. Yet in the physical, that is the universe it perhaps is the perfect outcome.

MJ2

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Wrong... look at your avatar.. wtf is that?

My avatar is the flower of life, which contains all geometric shapes as I said before, but is merely a construct of perception, not the actual universe. What would be the difference between a 2D being, a 3D being and a 4D being? The constructs of their perception.

Its not silly its just how life works, one only see's 2D becouse its the result of you being alive.. like every other "precived" dimention!

But to claim your perception is the only truth is to say 1+1=2 instead of A+B=C. Meaning, 1+1=2 is a truth, A+B=C contains all the truths. All perceptions, not just your own.

You came close here!! but you got it mixed up replace infinite with finite!
then you understand why the all seeing eye is on the dollor bill...

Well this is getting into religion, and the only one who see's all is the father.

mmm the construct is the reason you see it!! its not preception its very real.. its called being alive

The construct is how you perceive it. Your eyes only see a limited amount of the total light. Your ears hear only certain ranges as well and so on. Your perception is limited to these "senses". If the construct is needed for the perception, then how are dreams possible?

The pointless part of this is there are infact an infinant amout of dimentions.. but the only one that matters is the one you are sat in..

But recognize that you still move around in them, you just do not realize it. Easy to prove. As I said before about robbing a store and such. Right now you can enter into 1 of 3 different timelines/dimensions. You can raise your right hand in the air, you can raise your left in the air, or you can do somethng completely different/nothing. Each of these are possible directions to go in across the 4th dimension. Which one you choose determines which one you enter. This is what creates the illusion of time, movement in the other dimensions. Each is a possible "time line". It only appears in your perception that you are stuck in a linear time line, just as it only appears to the train that he is in 2d, when he is in fact moving in the 3d the entire time to those who can see in the 3d.

3D just means you are able to think.. its nothing new

I wish. Most people think in a 2 dimension kind of way. Black and white. 2 teams, 2 political parties, and so on.

the train was never 2d it was always 3d.. untill one puts paramaters on it

Are you unable to put yourself into the perspective of the train? From your perception the train is in 2d. It would be the perspective of the train that is 2d, not yours. So of course you can see it in the 3d, of course you know it exists in the 3d, that's the point.

in 2d the only way one can move is left right forwars backwards..

no up and down..

and thats only becouse we put a paramter on it.. its a mathmatical nuonce

And those are the only 2 directions the train can move in. And to many people, they think it is the only directions in time as well. Isn't it rather funny that people can think about going back in time and affecting something in the future, but can't seem to apply that to the current?

same as odd numbers "result of you being alive"

Only problem is I'm not alive. I'm conscious. I think, therefore I am.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Ok we are getting abit off topic but this is a good debate

My avatar is the flower of life, which contains all geometric shapes as I said before, but is merely a construct of perception, not the actual universe. What would be the difference between a 2D being, a 3D being and a 4D being? The constructs of their perception.

the flower is not the universe you are correct.. but what it is infact showing you is the "creation" of life...

shapes came befor man.. thats a fact we see it in nature.. i think you are getting abit confused with the 2 aspects of this..

A shape is a selfreplication of the universe and so are we "tho abit asymertic" ; ) most symmerty left brain right brain 2 hands 2 legs ect

its the result aka my name!!! of the universe creating you and you "relfection syndrome" look back on to it..

you see the symmerty you are infact the thing you are looking at..

the all seeing eye is not about religion its about undestanding mathmatics.. and geomity "scared geomity" as many put it.. there is noting scared about it.. only people who dont understand what it infact means...

You are infact looking at creation everytime we see shapes.. and symmerty "that is god" to some..

then we talk about other dimentions "as we are now" its very much precteption as we know and understand it..

I didnt want to be off topic but i was trying to show someone about shapes and why we see them in relation to the 2d aspect of a demition with living things inside of it

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

No offence but you dont understand your own avatar.. or understand PI

or fractals..

or anything i have posted so far..

a geometric shape with a constant = infinity and the only reason you see that shape is becouse your alive to do so.

how hard is it to understand that?

it has no hight? "imagine" well you can try but you wont get very far becouse thats not possible..

Actually, it's pretty easy to understand why you think such. But you are pretty much saying your perception is the only truth, or the way you perceive is the only way to perceive. And that anything outside the way your perceive is not possible. Say hi to the box, or triangle I guess.

I pointed out why this 2d me and you is false becouse it has been set paraamters for you to follow first..

the only differnce with flat land and our 3d world is i can jump up and down IT CANT..

The difference was it has no perception of up and down. Again, when you looked at it from the side, it was in a 3d perspective to try and show you how a 2d perspective would appear.

ie "no hight to jump in" correct? "preception is everything

Your perception is not everything. Your perception is everything to you. When you can understand that, then we can talk. Until then, we aren't going to get anywhere, so not much point in continuing IMO.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

To me infinity in math is not a perfect outcome. Yet in the physical, that is the universe it perhaps is the perfect outcome.

hey yes i do agree!! infinity in math is totaly bunk lol but once your alive in the phyical it makes alot of sens!! and is the yang of being alive

(infinity/life)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

ok let me point somethings out you may not understand..

the universe is infinant it was here befor YOU.. so that infact MADE you and take god and death out the eqaution...

why do you see shapes? why do you say ur not alive but consiouse? one of the same thing i thought.. plants animals ect.. all have the same thing tho on many different levels i willl agree but there base is being created for what i do not know.. but i can assure you the reason why we see shapes is the result of one being alive and being created by the very same methord that gave rise to that avatar you have ...

symmerty is a kicker and so is infinity unless you can leave behind this god theory and spirit theory you wont get to understand what it infact means to be alive..

shapes have a role in "our" understanding of how or what created us and the paramaters that was set.. Nothing in life is complex only humans with no clue make it complex

the loop we find ourself in is very real and its IN YOUR FACE.. infact its on your avatar..

one must step back and take a look at a shape for what it is not what it represtents in your case its the "flower of life" do you understand the meaning of that ?

geometric shape that represents the creation of YOU.. and you aks me why a tryangle is not a constant loop... take ur finger start from point a follow to point b then point c then keep going where do you end up? back at point a.. or you could just loop up P.I

becouse with P.I thats how you get fractals and that pretty avatar you have.. its mathamatical equation.. and just another part of this is the fact that infinity is repesented in the picture is a big give away dont you think?

the possibilty is endless "but you need to be alive/created" in order to affect it..

didnt mean to crush your brain..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

But recognize that you still move around in them, you just do not realize it. Easy to prove. As I said before about robbing a store and such. Right now you can enter into 1 of 3 different timelines/dimensions. You can raise your right hand in the air, you can raise your left in the air, or you can do somethng completely different/nothing. Each of these are possible directions to go in across the 4th dimension. Which one you choose determines which one you enter. This is what creates the illusion of time, movement in the other dimensions. Each is a possible "time line". It only appears in your perception that you are stuck in a linear time line, just as it only appears to the train that he is in 2d, when he is in fact moving in the 3d the entire time to those who can see in the 3d.

But surely this is not moving a dimension its moving your reality. Reality shifting is different than dimension shifting dimensions are a view point perspective.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Result comment;

No you cannot prove that – the best we have at he moment are 11D.
Mind you it’s not proven that there are not infinite dimensions so you could be right. You should accept that in your reply you can’t just assume you are right if its unproven.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

the flower is not the universe you are correct.. but what it is infact showing you is the "creation" of life...

shapes came befor man.. thats a fact we see it in nature.. i think you are getting abit confused with the 2 aspects of this..

The flower of life is the fabric of the universe, or the fabric of your perception of the universe. Consciousness comes before man, consciousness creates logic, logic does not create consciousness. The only thing that comes from nothing is thought. Consciousness creates thought. I think, therefore I am.

its the result aka my name!!! of the universe creating you and you "relfection syndrome" look back on to it..

If it was the result, then time would not exist. The universe didn't create me. Again, logic does not create consciousness, it's the other way around.

you see the symmerty you are infact the thing you are looking at..

How does 1 shape see another? Consciousness is the observer, consciousness views the shape, it is not the shape.

the all seeing eye is not about religion its about undestanding mathmatics.. and geomity "scared geomity" as many put it.. there is noting scared about it.. only people who dont understand what it infact means...

It's considered sacred because of it's perfection. Because it just "happens" to contain all geometrical shapes, from all the dimensions.

You are infact looking at creation everytime we see shapes.. and symmerty "that is god" to some..

Not even close is it the father. Quite the opposite. You don't seem to get the difference between the thought and the thinker. Do we forget that a scientist is needed to discover things? Do we forget that a mathematician is needed to discover these things? Do we forget that all computers and programs need a programmer to determine the logic behind them? And so on.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The flower of life is the fabric of the universe, or the fabric of your perception of the universe. Consciousness comes before man, consciousness creates logic, logic does not create consciousness. The only thing that comes from nothing is thought. Consciousness creates thought. I think, therefore I am.

nope its not.. its not the fabric of life its just showing you the loop...

your confusing spirtiality with the very real reality of you being MADE by something.. i know its abit unsettling that life is so simple and not as complex as many try to make out but the facts are very clear

You are only a consciouse being becouse you was "created" to do so.. its all part and parcel of the process of being alive to bare witness to what that has created you...

You was created so there for you are / or shall "ie make babies"

its got nothing to do with i think there for i am.. what made you think in the first place???

being egotistical about "me" is the reason we are in the crap we see today on the planet.. to many people do this "me" stuff...

the flower of life is just showing you creation .. i could put a picture of a circle and it would still be the flower of life...

correct? or did you say it was made from nothing?

Infinity kicks ass in every aspect of this game we play and i can go on into infinity proving how very real it is.. some dont like to be told the world is round , but some take notice of the blatent facts infront of them...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Not even close is it the father

and that is the underlying point of your argument

spirtiualty vs reality is always a #

Now please feel free to burn me upon the stake and call me a herritick

and dont call me an athiest like the last nutjob please...

some people are twisted in there very own logic and tout life as some super spirit thing!!

some basic questions

Do you think there is heaven?
Do you remember being here befor you was "born"
Has anyone come back from being dead to tell us how wonderfull it is?
Do you understand the meaning of the all seeing eye other than what some idiots call the 13 levels of understanding "understand what"?

do you know why you infact use that flower of life but wont infact admit you was created by the very same methord that alows that flower of life to be depicted in all its glory?

here is my argument...

something created you me and everything... we didnt come here at the same time the universe started .. egor some U WAS CREATED.. and no not by the "farther".. unless you call the universe ur farther then i will agree..

infinity is only here becouse you are alive to witness it.. infinity is a real word and it has meaning more than just a measurement of something that has no start and end.. becouse infact it does have a start and an end it beings when you are born and stops when you die.. but infinity in the upper level of creation will continue..

thats what you fail to understand in this debate.. its not about GOD or spirits its about the very real affect of being alive and what that entails on your "preseption" of things...

or you could look in the mirror and see it for yourself and ask why it shows your face to the oppisit of what you are infact are "symmety" life looking at life is always going to be strange..

and thats what humans infact do.. we are the mirror that reflects the selreplication of the creation of the universe

and thats why you have that pretty flower of life as you avatar.. not becouse its the fabric of the universe its becouse you can see creation.

we dont know HOW it works we just know we can SEE it..

like flatland but more complex!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

But surely this is not moving a dimension its moving your reality. Reality shifting is different than dimension shifting dimensions are a view point perspective.

But your reality is always moving, thus the illusion of time. Time is just movement from 1 dimension to the next. Appears linear to us because it we only see a linear history.

So you are always moving around in the other dimensions. But yes, there is a difference in moving around in these dimensions and actually seeing all these different dimensions at once.

The best we can somewhat see in 4d is to look at time. Walk across the room, rather than looking at where you are now, look at where you were at every point as you walked. Stack those together, just as 2D stacks to make 3D, and then you are looking partially into the 4D. Thus the linear timeline.

But in truth, that is only part of the 4D. Because it's not just the timeline you took, it's all the nearest possibilities as well, where you were walking slightly to the left. "Parallel Dimensions". These closest possibilities make up the 4th dimension around us, which is always relative to our perspective. The shape of this dimension can be found in the flower of life. Just as a square turns into a cube, a circle into a sphere, there are 4 dimensional shapes as well. We can only see the shadows of these shapes in the 3d, since we can't actually see the 4d shapes themselves. A 4d cube is a hypercube.

These are just shadows of what they would be, as we can't actually perceive them.

So you are constantly moving around in this. But again, our perception limits it to 3d, and our perception of time is linear.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join