It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Quantum Physics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

2d is a line.. constant line forwards backwards left and right no up no down

its about direction in a 3d box so its still flawed.. you must have a container befor you can even have 2d Aspects of anything

think of a sandbox.. then you can play with "inifinite" amount of dimentions..

thats the point here, and you can not effect any of them.. becouse you are constant.. you do choose i agree but then that was the outcome anways.. right?? "fate" dimention lol?

you see how silly it gets?

Its all about precption..

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

there is no above and below... just NOW..

Nope its all perspective

just becouse someone dreams up some dimention "or names it" does not have any impact on us.. becouse "this is our dimention"?

That may be partly right until we are aware of what other dimension there are we will not now how they interact if at all

Point is ... if you was to go to "another dimention" you wouldnt exsist becouse that dimention did not CALCULATE YOU and if you was to view or witness another dimention "egro sum you would destroy it or be destroyed" simple logic

You don't know that, its not a done deal. It cannot be simple logic because its not been tested.

------------------------------------------

Well who knows it could be all simpler than we expect but the point is at the moment we don't know. There is some good stuff happening that will eventually take us the next step.

MJ2

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Well, I don't want to confuse you very much. But when you are talking about 2D, 3D, 4D and so on, and how something could exist in a 2D reality, to be completely honest it is only your perception which is built off 3d.

Think of a train on it's tracks as being something which lives in a 2D reality. All it knows is to follow the tracks. It doesn't perceive any direction that isn't on that track. It has 2 directions, forward and backward. Now, we can see that the train is 3d, that it moves in other directions and so on. But from the perspective of the train, it only knows forward and backwards.

So if 2D exists is just a matter of perception. What is your perception of time itself? Forward and backward. But your choices actually change the directions and things you do in time. Go Rob a store tommorow, and you'll be in a dimension where you are in jail. Don't, and you won't be. 2 different "timelines". So you actually move around in the 4th dimension all the "time", but to our perspective it appears as if we are on those tracks just like that train.

All perspective.

Thats a very good explanation.
Here’s another thought

Firstly I don't accept that another dimension (be it 5th or 6th) is any different than the 2nd and 3rd It is merely another view point. Sure we cannot understand it or imagine it because we are so used to being where we are.

Imagine now those dimensions that you are aware of. The way I see them is as a top down system. The excellent example is in flatland where the 3rd dimension can peer into the 2nd dimension but not visa versa. It may suggest that other dimensions when discovered will follow that same rule the rule that allows shall we say higher dimensions to peer into lower ones.

We don't know that time is linked to all dimensions but it would be a reasonable assumption so for this example lets say it is. Then the way it would be linked if the top down rule applies is indeed from the top. Lets say time is the 11th dimension.

So my top down theory may in fact already been put forward I don't know. But it would put time as a higher level so that it connects to the others below.

Just a theory

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Firstly I don't accept that another dimension (be it 5th or 6th) is any different than the 2nd and 3rd It is merely another view point. Sure we cannot understand it or imagine it because we are so used to being where we are.

that is my point...

You can not affect another dimetion, you can observe it only.. if one is to "go into another dimention" then you as YOU would not be YOU you would be something els "becouse of the paramaters of the given dimention"

you are ONLY you becouse of this dimention we are in..

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

there is no above and below... just NOW..

Nope its all perspective

Really? so you can go above and below when you wish???

ok please tell me more i wish to understand this...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

that is my point...

You can not affect another dimetion, you can observe it only.. if one is to "go into another dimention" then you as YOU would not be YOU you would be something els "becouse of the paramaters of the given dimention"

you are ONLY you becouse of this dimention we are in..

Result - I haven’t suggested we travel or more likely move to another dimension I don't know why you keep thinking that’s what I am saying.

I think we are in agreement but in a different way.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
hehe sorry i was trying to answer to topics at the same time

my bad on the edit there..

i was agreeing with you on the first part
"thats my point" was me saying i agree

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

Originally posted by anyone
reply to post by cancerian42

This argument may be infinite.

Don't you find it contradictory that infinity has a name? Just the fact that there is a label or name for it puts it in a box and makes it finite. I have just always found it interesting; it's still just an idea because it is an unknown.

hehe

It is contradictory for one reason "god"... thats the contradiction..

infinity is both finite and inifinate.

you need to be alive to witness infinity.. but you are apart of infinity also.. befor you was alive you was nothing "just energy" now that you are alive you are matter with abit of energy" then when you die you become energy again.. noting goes to waste Nothing!! matter is not destoryed it just turns back into energy again.. "infinity"

point im making is that infinity is only relevent if one is alive.. becouse if your dead then what is the point?

would we be debating infinity if we was dead? "i think not"

unless you know something i dont ---

[edit on 12-2-2009 by theresult]

God is Infinite; finite.

You are putting "death" in a box. Quantum physics proves everything is a constant.

I agree with you that energy cannot be destroyed.

Maybe whenwe are "dead" we will be able to continue the discussion.

This is fun!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
life and death are the same thing kinda

lets look at it this way

death > alive > death

that makes a triangle.. a loop

now most people confuse death with the afterlife when infact all it means is your enegry "sould" whatever is put back to once it came! "death"

death has a bad name becouse its assoaited with hell and stuff but all it means is the creation meathord of life.. you infact are dead befor you are alive.. 1+1=2

so infinity is only a realisation of this consturct.. ie you only see death life death when you are alive "mirror effect / aka hologram theory . or any other looping theory

its very complex and very simple at the same time

just to add. thats why we see the all seeing eye

triangle and eye "watching" obeseving creation ; )

btw i hate the iluminate not so smart are this bunch of ....

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My avatar is "all seeing" but not in the illuminati sort of way.

I am not so sure what I believe about that.

As for infinity, I think we agree mostly.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

the geomitry of it is very real its based on the creation meathord.. the third eye is ones self understanding the shape of the consturct..

its bizzar and the illuminaty and masons dig this becouse they understand death is lifes counterpart

the infinity aspect is the "eye" its basic sybology "we are looking" and being alive "thats what the eye means" the shap is the cyle of the grand universe.

hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
tutorial.math.lamar.edu...

Infinity is a fun subject. Most of it's mathematical properties are intuitive. And, defining limits as they approach infinity are interesting too.

Read this article for more info on infinity.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

hey hellish

infinity ROCKS
lol

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think infinity rocks, too!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

This is kinda how the all seeing eye works

in terms of ininity and why we have the eye and the "shape" itself

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hey, the result, cool diagram!

Very interesting take on it. I never thought of the triangle as "infinity;" I always thought of the circle as "infinity."

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

well if you look at what the triangle is infact sat in ; )

a circle !! neat ^^) just becouse its a shape with corners does not mean it infact stops

the only thing that stops is a line ____________

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

That makes no sense at all. A triangle doesn't even begin to describe infinity. The entire pyramid is a power structure scale, where the base(people) support those at the top.

A mobius strip comes closer to describing infinity, but not really. bit more interesting anyway.

Starting to believe you are just a bot.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ok i admit it im a bot!

How am i even ment to reply to such a silly statement?

infact do you know what infinity is? dont post me youtube vids please in defence of your arugment..

Or atleast try reading the thread befor posting and calling me a bot..

thanks..

[edit on 13-2-2009 by theresult]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

That makes no sense at all. A triangle doesn't even begin to describe infinity. The entire pyramid is a power structure scale, where the base(people) support those at the top.

It makes no sens becouse you have no clue on what a shape is...

Yes the triangle represtents a power scruture. and what its at the top of it? an EYE.. why would this eye be at the top with a shape of a pyrimid?

becouse the pyrimid is infact a shape that has a circumfrence that does not end.. or shall i draw you a picture of that aswell?

i LINE is not a shap.. a circle is the same as a tryanlge it has a continuse edge..

the reason the eye is at the top is becouse they understand INFINITY and the bottom is were you infact sit in your mental understanding of the universe.. and how you are created..

im sorry if it makes no sens to you but its a FACT.. get over it or read some math books to help pass the time!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join