It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Quantum Physics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

just want to be abit of a pain befor i go into dream dimention

the universe is simple "humans aint"

And i shall leave you with this also

Nothing in life is what it seems why? well ofcouse you are alive

no such thing as 2d.. the only reason its in math is becouse you are alive and give rise to the anomoly

math wins every time ; )

and i shall be back to debate and debunk this silly 2d theory later..

and im going to use our very own dr dimensions to PROVE IT

good night all "civility and decorm is required"

thats for u Hellish .. play nice! hehe

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I don't think I'm being uncivilized. I just no longer feel like diluting my points through the endless stroking of members..... ego.

But you are correct, individual aspects of the universe are quite simple, it's only when they interact and combine and interweave themselves do the equations become complex.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellish-D
ok, but just so you realize, this won't be a simple answer, so stop looking for one.

He/she isn't looking for a simple answer. As long as you can explain it in a way that makes it true, when the individual requester has been through the whole branch of mathematic calculations that requires to make it seem true.

The only one stroking his ego here is you. If you cannot prove the mathematical theory behind your hypothesis, then shut up and stop telling people your idea is "valid" when you can't prove that it is through a constructive mathematical notion, or source that references your idea.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Volatile

And you should be mindful to not make claims which cannot be substantiated. I've linked to sources, and because of her limited understanding of Math, and inability to open PDFs or quicktime videos is unable to see the content. I'm not a mathematician or a physicist (yet), but the concepts are there and explainable.

The truth is, even if I were a mathematician, the equations necessary to prove the theory (not a hypothesis, there is a difference) would be too complex for someone who only knows pre-calculus level math. Just like I said.

And if you want me to link to sources (again) should I quote myself linking the same paper explaining, in detail, the mathematics of M-Theory? Should I quote myself linking the same NOVA documentary explaining M-Theory and its relevance in modern physics? Ok, I will. Stand by.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
Prove it.

www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de...
Click the link, read the paper.

This is where I linked to a viable source explaining the mathematics of M-Theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

reply to post by cancerian42

Then mathematically, you probably wouldn't understand it (and neither would I, so that saves me some effort since I'm only a few courses past you). Conceptually, it's something completely different.

Watch this NOVA documentary, it might help
www.pbs.org...

And this is where I posted a link directing her to a documentary explaining in layman's terms the concept of String Theory and M-Theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So basicly, you want to prove that we live in a 3D world, and cannot percieve other dimensions through M-theory and string theory?

Where did M-theory and string theory ever get in contact with that subject, except on the behalf that you need those 11 dimensions to make the theory work?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
good video for showing how small mindedness can box you in but there are 15 dimensions not just 10. here is an interesting link talking about dimensions and many other quantum physic type of things. just look to the right of the page and you will see a place to click on from A-Z thru this dictionary. Loads of info here.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The reason we can not perceive other deminsions has to do with our angular rotation of particle spin. Once you get your merkaba spining at the right speed and with the correct spins you can begin to change your own angular rotation. this is part of how ascension mechanics work and also why some people see things others don't it all has to do with spin rates. you can find more info on this at the same link i posted earlier.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

FROM WEBSITE:
Merkaba Fields are the energetic ‘organs’ by which we are kept in manifest dimensionalized phase lock, they are also the tools by which we can release ourselves from phase lock.

They enable us to move (which in reality is to expand) into the next set of dimensional fields of existence and progressively ascend.

Not all Merkaba teachings offered at this time achieve this positive outcome and this is why there is such an emphasis and thorough detail given on Merkaba mechanics within the MCEO teachings.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I saw understanding the 10th dimension a long time ago but not the others. thank you for sharing those. Most of this is theoretical and unproven but the theories behind them are about as solid as any other today. I find them extremely interesting and hope that we can prove them sometime very soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Both theories imply that we live in a universe with more dimensions than we can perceive. My point (all along) was that an 'alien' who can physically perceived the higher dimensions would likely be asking similar questions.

'how can there be a being that can only exist in 3D?'

The relationship to the perceptions of 4 or 5D to 3D is exactly the same as the perception of 3D to 2. As explained in the posted film 'The Elegant Universe', however, that film may be dated.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Hellish-D]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Double post
2ndline

Sorry

[edit on 10-2-2009 by theresult]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

ok in this picture .. you have all one needs to see a 3d reality...

BUT what Mr Dimention didnt tell you in his stupid vid is that they have "placed" paramaters on the little You/Me

whant to know what it is? "it cant jump up or down"... LOL

its that simple its not that it can SEE another diemention its just it cant MOVE "in 3d space" up and down...

That would mean that if "we lived in" flatland we would not be able to move up and down x axis and y axis...

Bunked.. its not about the dimention its about "PRECEPTION"

flatland is a load of tripe.... why? becouse our entire PRECEPTION of life is totaly 3D..

And if you was Indeed to "look at another dimention" like Dr dimention you would infact BE in that diemention hence you would not be able to tell the difference

Hope that helps put Dr full of # back in his 2d BOX LOooooOL

have a nice day

Edited for inserted image removed hyperlink and edited words ect..

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Alright. That makes sense now. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I still believe that 2d cannot exist. It cannot be material since all matter is 3d. Therefore it cannot be tangible, visible, smellable, taste-able, or audible. What do we base such a theory on if we can't even perceive it? And even if it can be "proven" with math doesn't mean it's reality.

Also in "Imagining the 10th dimension part2" (the third video on the opening post) it says that all possible outcomes=infinity. I do not oppose this idea (rather believe it to be true) but that would have to mean that there was no beginning, because a beginning, one finite cause for everything, would have finite effects. Our reality could be infinite only if there were perpetual causes and effects which there are (and they are one in the same, cause=effect). However, there is only one reality because the causes and effects have definite outcomes (can be predicted/are not random) which is infinite. Matter is infinite (can be divided infinitely) and that is why there are no 2d or lower dimensions. And that is why time is not a dimension of its own. Time is a perception in the 3rd dimension of change, and since there is only one infinite reality, there is only one infinite time line.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Did you bother trying to watch/read those links I provided?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Infinty does have a start and an end.

starts when you are born then stops when you die...

preception!

ask this.. would you be able to ask what infinity was if you was dead?

there is the answer

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

hey helish love the new avatar

sorry for the one liner "great actor"

Everything is possible, But one needs to be alive to affect the possiblity of it happening...

just thought i would say that!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You know the search for other dimensions, maybe that time is actually the 11D and the others we don't yet know fit below that and above the 3D

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

there is no above and below... just NOW..

what if the universe was never created, is that another dimention i can add to the pointless list of dimentions???

just becouse someone dreams up some dimention "or names it" does not have any impact on us.. becouse "this is our dimention"?

Point is ... if you was to go to "another dimention" you wouldnt exsist becouse that dimention did not CALCULATE YOU and if you was to view or witness another dimention "egro sum you would destroy it or be destroyed"

simple logic

[edit on 11-2-2009 by theresult]

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join