It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted Alien Abduction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

I have had a couple of flight delays happen to me. Once on a trip to one of the Florida keys, with my sister. We missed a connecting flight from a major airline to a puddle jumper and had to spend the night, paid for by the airline, in Miami.

I woke my sister up in the wee hours, screaming and banging on the door, like a person fleeing from a murderer. I screamed so loud, that security actually came to the room.

I brushed it off, as a night terror, and had no memory of what had frightened me to act in such a way.

The second time was on a flight from Chicago to Phoenix, with a stop in Dever for a connecting flight. Once again, the connection was not made, and I was put up in a hotel for a flight, until the next day. The same thing happened on this flight as the other. Only this time, I was with my 2 year old daughter. Once again I had no idea of what caused such a night terror.

When you mentioned about your Mom, all I can say is that you might have a phsycic connection to your Mom. I called my Mom one day to check on her because I had an overwhelming feeling to do so. At that time, she informed me that my Father had just passed away.

edit for a spelling error

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When I first started here at ATS I wrote in the ufo and alien section and boy was I looked at as a looney for sure when I wrote of my experiences. It seems that if you can't prove and the key word is prove what you speak of they (THEN) put you in skunk works now they put you in the Grey area.

There are people on this site like myself that understand exactly how you were feeling because we have been through the same thing but you have to realize until someone experiences this for themselves they can't fully understand it and sleep para....is an easy fix for them.

On my very first recall when little the being told me when breathing heavy and having the fast heart beat to close my eyes and concentrate on my heartbeat and take long slow deep breath's this would calm me, I hope this will help you as it has helped me.

Also write down this so later you can try to make connections if need be. Time, location, feelings and so on.

I bet now that you have gone through something unique you can imagine when I wrote about myself being a human with an alien soul sent here to help when the time comes.......lol but hey what can I say, I am who I am,
you will learn people here are tuff but if you are truthful as I feel you are you will do just fine here.

One last thing if someone insults you don't argue with them use the ignore under your user name location.

Keep us updated.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks both you too for what you wrote.

Enthralled, I so hear you on the flight experiences.... how crazy is it? Some say it's b/c of sleep paralysis especially b/c of the exhaustion of traveling.... but here's an interesting thought.

Ok, here goes, being on a plane elevates you to a different level right? You're at a completely different altitude and that much closer to the upper hemisphere of our earth. Most of humanity is down on the ground. Those who are up in the air are of course around cloaked and uncloaked ufo's. What if people get scanned more often when they are flying? This is so hypothetical, but it makes me wonder, hey, why not? I mean, you're there, in the plane, they're all around the skies. I'm sure it's simply an opportunity to scan people (ie-orbs scanning) while in the sky. I don't know why they come to us, but maybe they're continuing to learn about us and it sometimes makes it even easier when we're up in the air. We're simply stationary while on the plane, I'd imagine it's a perfect opportunity for aliens.

I don't know why I just thought of that, but seems like a cool idea. Sure that could make for a crazy joke, but whoever comes my way and makes fun of me.... I'll simply pass them by (thanks for the advice Observe, will do that...).

I have no doubt there is a pretty good connection with my mom. I think many probably would with their mom. Just for the simple fact of being born from my mother's body has got to make for a very strong connection on a psychic level for sure!

Observe, yes no doubt sleep paralysis being an easy fix. I think that it is a well warranted problem that individuals can have. We only know what we know though. B/c telepathy and alien abduction is not a typical day to day topic of conversation around the average individual we must simply lean towards the familiar. And for us that is the western mindset here in America. Some cultures will be more open to alien encounters simply b/c they are that much more connected to the other-worldly experiences that every human can experience. I've traveled around the world and I could definitely without a doubt be sure on that one....

Interestingly enough I had an experience last night. I think that b/c I'm having a heightened awareness to this right now my antennas are up. Last night I saw an alien looking at me, I think it was a grey though, which are those I think I'm not supposed to see (not the good ones right, or wrong?) I woke up at one point and remember opening my eyes... but it was like I saw the grey in my minds eye if you know what I mean. The alien had the typical looking big black eyes, big head, but some what wrinkled skin on the face, but not like old wrinkles though. I didn't feel scared, and it only lasted a moment. He (not sure of gender) was like about a foot from my face. The alien was just looking at me, maybe trying to understand me? That's my guess. So, I will say this was cool, as long as it was not a bad alien though.....

I've been meditating more lately and am trying to connect in a way where I can continue to develop in love and pureness of heart. I still so easily succumb to strong emotions off and on, but love can run so strong through me too. I am a massage therapist and have many, many experiences of working with love on those I massage (completely all ethical folks and it's completely non-invasive to get the message straight). Some how I feel a strong connection with the love concept and aliens. I'm not talking about sexual love at all though, but rather a pure, white, accepting love. That has been a strong driving force in me right now alongside my experience with the attempted abduction from back in 2000 that has drawn me to understand aliens more.

to be continued...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I will share more within limits as time goes on... thank you Observe for mentioning how it was for you when being honest with others. There are those few who will understand. It is so important to let others know this is real.... so we can say "Don't tell me I didn't tell ya!" As time progresses things will change.... I have no doubt. I will take all the advice you gave and do that. Thank you guys!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As I was told long ago by the Grey I go to and I consider my teacher:

He said, we are parallel, such as tall ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, GOOD ones, BAD ones and all different colored ones.

Most here at ATS take the Grey's for example to be bad simply because they cause them to fear or because they take ova or sperm but they really just don't understand how things are..... and they probably wouldn't like it anyway if they knew. In short this is how it always has been done and will be done for this Universe to be populated.

I have a problem when members here say the Grey's are evil....this would be like a ship load of Alien's landing in a middle of a gang war and saying humans are hostile they must all die, good Lord come on already.

I have been with many beings and as a whole they seem to get along just fine and from what I have seen there is much, much, much more good out there/up there then you could ever imagine.

Fear is something in us and all the beings know we are hostile but they also know we are not all bad...... the fear they cause us to feel is really for there own protection.

Unfortunately they aren't doing anything different then they have done throughtout Earth's history we are just more aware now. Actually there are so many humans involved but even in this day many don't talk because of the ignorance of many and it is truly a real shame because we might be a little further up the totem pole if we listened to abductee's and experiencers.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That is awesome Observe. I had read throughout so many places online that Greys were always the bad guys, but it comes to understanding that just as in our human race there will always be good humans and bad humans, generally speaking. It totally makes sense now. It's like when those with power get the ability to do bad they will, whether human or alien, it doesn't matter.

I have much to learn. How can we even fully know how they think unless we have more and more interactions, right? We should share what we are learning, in order to dispel misunderstandings left and right.... I read on one persons board that has had numerous years of interactions said that those she came in contact with just simply do not have the same social skills as us, they just think so different. When I've been in other countries things that I see some people do sometimes don't make any sense to me, and sometimes it's just downright offensive! Well, take that on another level and add the alien element to it... ok, now it's making more sense....

I would absolutely love to some day telepathically speak with a good alien face to face, wherein there is no cloaking. One individual in the past on here said, you have to be ready for such a thing or you simply won't be able to handle it. So, I am trying to mentally prepare myself. Since I already had an experience last night simply shows I am on to something, or they are on to something... ha ha. I can say this with better peace now. I'm glad I didn't feel fear last night, knowledge can also help dispel fear. I would love to gradually prepare my self for more encounters, making sure though not to attract those who would want to harm me and instead those who mean well.

Observe, I would love to hear your stories, but that may have to be for later if you are not comfortable posting them here.... I surely won't judge! Maybe, once I get enough posts up (since I'm new) we can chat u2u. I hope others may be able to also share their positive experiences! My whole understanding is completely changing... this is just amazing!

I know it will not be easy posting on here, but I will continue to try my best not to let others pull me down! All those of us, who have had various experiences should continue to unite and support each other!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm still not good with the computer and I still wing my way around. I found my old thread it is ten pages long and when you are bored you can give it a read if you like.

I hope this works:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi Observe,

Wow, I read the thread that you posted and found it to be amazing. We have much in common. I tried to U2U you, but can't yet. Will do it soon though.

I have a question for Observe and Dawnslight- are you rh negative blood type? I realize it seems that it's a strange question, but it's not really... Some people say the rh negs have more contact with the ET's, and/or are just more spiritual people. If you are NOT rh negative, are one of your parents rh negative???

Thank you,

Izafyre

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
hello there,

I'm not, I'm O. I have read where people say this about RH but I don't know anything about that really. All I know is there was a problem with them mixing there and our bloods when attemting to create that superior human being.

However, now that I think about it I do remember an experience where they were mixing blood another way and I was a little taken back by it....actually I was pi&&ed excuse an old ladies language but it was being done to me.

The surprise was it was being done to me by a human using the techniques we use meaning IV style. I remember when I saw the back up in the tube (pea soup greenish blood which I realized was the Alien blood being pumped into me) I yanked the needle out of my knuckle area they put the needle in at. I was also mad they put the needle in that area because it was a difficult location to put the needle and not logical at all since I had good veins elsewhere.

All I can really remember other then that is they had to transfuse slowly or a little at a time when they used this method. I guess the best I can say is three small amounts of fusions was better working then one larger unit.

All I can say life isn't what we think it is but I will say life is beautiful, people just have to get over it.... cause I don't see anyway it will ever be any different....this is just the way it has always been and will always be.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Wow, Observe. Very interesting. I wonder if they were infusing your own "family" blood into you, to help you when you need it? Maybe the blood they gave you allows you to have your memories?
Many people believe that type O blood was the original blood on the earth.
Blood type is one of my "things".
I always have to ask. I think it's very important on many levels.
Thank you ma'am.
Take care,

Izafyre

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So funny you ask about blood type right now, ha ha. Tomorrow I'll be going in to get blood work done. I don't remember my blood type, so hopefully tomorrow I can ask the nurse and she can tell me. I have to go into Quest Diagnostics, one of those huge corporate run companies that sends all your blood work away to some major lab I guess. I find the timing so funny!

Observe, I'm gonna start reading your story, very curious! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Izafyre your welcome and dawnslight I don't want to derail your thread so I apologize if I got derailed.

I know with myself as I age things are slower on the whole and I am wondering is this happening a lot to you now. Does your mom have any recall of abductions in her life?

Let us know what your blood type is!

edit for typo errors.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Observe, so far I've read through page 3. I've been reading for a while now, and am reading what every one is writing too... I will definitely let you know once I get the blood type info. I don't mind you writing what you wrote, of course not!

It is amazing what I'm reading Observe, about your experiences. At different points in life my mind has been expanded to take in new things outside of my "world view," those expansions help me take in more and more as time progresses. Sometimes I've literally felt like my brain is expanding, of course I'm not kidding here, I usually feel it in the front of the brain, the temporal region.

I don't know if my mom has ever been abducted, but she has always been the type to not take to new ideas too well. I always talk to her about interesting subjects and although she's a good listener, she doesn't tend to "get it" too often. I don't know if that makes any sense.... I don't know if I'm just way more analytical than her, but her and I both share being very emotional, loving people. I love my mom too, no doubt. I think she would want to send me away to a loony farm if I shared my feelings about aliens with her though. It would be great if she could be ready some day, but so far the time hasn't come yet.

Well, with my mind and with meditation I'm trying to reach out into new things, within the brain that is. Maybe better put I'm trying to get my brain to get smarter. Something that is prompting me is the ADD I was diagnosed with when I was a kindergartner back in 1986. I also have recently learned about Central Audio Processing Disorder. This all sounds like it is so off topic, but it does go back to my point. One other thing to add is that my memory has become increasingly worse over the past few years and I'm only 29! Ok, well, Observe, you've had enough experiences to help me on this one. You mentioned about your memory going and of course this tends to happen with age. But, did you notice ever that your memory faced a more rapid decrease at any point in life? I just wondered if there is any possibility here with what is going on with my memory. Maybe I'm reaching out too far and I'm just dealing with my silly old brain and it is what it is. I so desperately want my brain to increase in ability b/c I'm really having a challenge with doing well in different areas of my life. I have no doubt aliens have a solution, but I'm not going to assume any would just come and help me out, that would have to be something they would want to do. I'm not going to think this will happen.

So, I really am trying to meditate and let my heart expand and my mind expand. Wow, this is getting emotional for me right now. It's been so difficult. I'm also taking natural medicine to try to help me with the ADD, I just started yesterday. I grew up taking Ritalin and it worked, I wanted to stop taking it while I was in 6th grade, b/c I wanted to see if I could live without it. Many years later I tried back again and it didn't work. I also tried numerous other medicines for ADD and none of them did a thing!

I talked to a doctor just the other day on the phone about this and he was surprised that nothing had helped. What can I say? So, that was a lot there, but it does go back to aliens... ha ha. When man's attempt to help others does not work, try another method right? So now, I will try what some may see as "desperate" or "silly," but like you mentioned Observe, it is the simple things that we are missing that are the answers.

Phew, that was quite a bit... I will go back to reading and I hope, that I too could have good experiences like you have. I do feel like something is awakening in me and this year already has been quite a year of discoveries for myself.

Do you think the alien coming to me back in 2000 was not going to be a bad experience even though I felt fear? I wonder if it really was going to end up being bad.... b/c the other night I saw the alien and didn't feel afraid....hum.

Ok, back again soon

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To be honest with you I believe we all have the intelligence within us. I think everyone knows that some people excel in working with there brain's while others excel by working with there hands. One way is not better/worse then the other.

I feel as if I have room in my brain for the things I need to know now and for the things they need to download when the time comes. Now I know how what I just wrote sounds but you would have to understand how things are with me. From all I was shown and told I have no doubt that in that one experience where I wrote about the booklet and the symbols for Cancer and Aids that in time when the purpose of my existance comes for being here I willl have room in this brain for the download for the Cures for all known Viruses they showed me.

Long ago I was told that they can only download so much information at a time because our brain is not able to handle to much information at one time.

Try biofeedback on yourself, close your eyes and learn to faze out everything and clear your mind and just concentrate on your third eye and see if this helps any. It took me a bit to be able to do this because I always feel off to sleep I couldn't control myself, lol.

ADD I understand, I have a couple grandkids that I am raising that have this but I WILL not put them on medicine. I have found slowing them down, teaching them patience, and making them focus on job at hand helps much better. I also use repetition and in time they have gotten much better.

Just remember you are you and all you can do is the best you can do. The one person you need to love and please is yourself and looking within yourself as you do you should be fine, I sense a very good soul within you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yes, I understand what you're saying Observe, we must accept what we've been given, no matter what, even when it hurts.... And thank you for your kind words.

I will continue reading your thread, I had to go and massage a young little girl and am now back. I must go to bed in order to get up real early to go to Quest.

Please, if you can, and anyone else out there, please send love and peace and strength my way b/c I will really need it. Giving blood is not an easy thing for me. I had a bad experience with needles many years ago in preparation before I went to India, my very first trip overseas. At the doctors I collapsed and fainted onto a whole bunch of chairs lined up against a huge window, luckily the huge window didn't break, it was one of those wall to floor kind.

Anyways, my brain doesn't seem to know how to deprogram from that experience. I'm the kind of person that likes to help people and I've tried giving blood on the Red Cross blood mobiles and I've gotten as white as a ghost and haven't been able to complete the process in the past. Talk about frustrating! They told me they would have to discard the blood.... how sad. I really, really tried too... So, tomorrow I gotta be bold and do this blood work and I know it's for my good, I will just need a little help getting through it.

Will be back tomorrow after work.... may everyone have a good and wonderful night....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So, I had my blood drawn, and daaang it was a lot of tubes! I thought, uh ohhh, but it worked out. I didn't faint, woo hoo, or go white, yay! The only thing is I have to wait now till I see the doctor to find out my blood type, sorry... I sure hope she would know since so much was drawn.... ha ha, she better!

I was surprised the process went fairly quick, Quest has been known to take forever when you get there, usually they go so slowwww. But, I was the 3rd person there and I had an appointment made too so it worked out.... that's why I decided to come home b/c no point in waiting around in my work place parking lot when it's only 6 minutes from home. Go figure, just come home right?

I don't want to take a nap before work b/c I might get sleepy so I'm drinkin' a medium dunkin donuts coffee right now, yum. Alrighty, gotta go! Everyone have a good day!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, I am glad everything turned out okay for you. has anything new happened to you in the last day or two?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nothing et related- Today though I just found out that I might have to change jobs..... again. I'm not doing well enough for my position b/c I'm too slow and I'm messing up too much. My whole heart is in it too, but yet another failure is coming my way. It's an endless cycle for me, and I don't take that lightly.

I'm very grateful that I'm being given a chance though, and they are being patient with me. I so very much want to keep my job.... why do things have to be so impossible for me? I'm very good at what I do, which is help others through massage, it's just the rest of the stuff that takes me a long time to do well in. Somebody give me another brain.... this one is defective..... I'm gonna go now and let the faucet lose

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i probably shouldn't post on here again until something new occurs..... later

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok, I must seem strange, I'm already coming back.... I just remembered I had a dream last night about meeting an interesting animal. In my dream I remembered what it's name was but now I can't remember. I had never seen anything like this, that's for sure.

Observe, I know you saw animals talking before; I don't remember this one talking, but it did come up to me. It was a four legged and long brown furred animal. It was very nice. The fur was a pretty thick fur and I wish I could remember the face, but to the best of my ability I will describe it's face between the mix of a bear and a dog. Ok, that seems strange, huh? The animal was very big too, bigger than me, probably as large as 3 humans put together and then walking on all fours.

I probably would not had put this on the board except that I have been reading the post you sent me on here. Since you mentioned animals I thought I'd mention this dream.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join