It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted Alien Abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

Hello Dawnslight .
Not abduction all the time sometimes its called Visitation Displacement and at some higher self level you will have agreed to it.
Their are tools you can use against alien abduction have a look at this link
Their is information out there keep an open mind .

lightworkers.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Has anyone out there ever been comforted by an alien? Say, as in, when going through difficult times? I don't know if this is a question that simply no one would want to answer for fear of repercussions, if so you can u2u me if you so desire. I will boldly put here though that I am feeling a stronger and stronger pull to connect with them... and I know I'm not the only one.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnslight
Headlightone- I read the link, it is interesting, thank you. Just so you know, I do not call failure into my life, it's just that some people have more challenges in life than others.

I don't know if that is the angle there, but just wanted you to know. Maybe this is for others to read.... some are born with downs syndrome, learning disorders, physical deformities. It's sad the reality of some things in life.

Did you read my link?

I am suprised that you think my link is aimed at people with learning disorders, you are not ready for this type of communication , I wish you well in your future abductions.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Two thoughts i had while reading this.

1:The stop in Ohio sounds suspicious. Do you think someone might have set you up for this experience. Like someone with connections knew the people who missed that flight would be booked in that hotel. It seems like a strange place to get nearly abducted. Someone else booked the room. Maybe someone planned the delayed flight just so they would have you and other passangers at a certain place at a certain time. A captive audience as it were.

2:When you discussed your post being moved to the gray area I thought to myself: What is the gray area? Some of the subforums have discriptive names some do not. I always wondered what many of the ones without discriptive names were for. I didnt know the grey area was a bad thing until now.

When I first clicked on it I was surprised the threads werent related to grey type aliens. Some of the subforums without descriptive names should be followed with a sentence telling you what they are for.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

That is an interesting story and thanks so much for posting it as it gives a lot to think about.

ATS can seem a cold hard and unwelcoming place when you first come here but trust me, you are being given special treatment to have your thread moved to the gray area. Usually the mods dump threads into skunk works and wonder why abductees get mad?! They can be the most insensitive people towards abductees that I have ever come across in the whole internet.
Also, you may not realize this, but you are being treated so nicely here by other posters who are usually rude and dismissive towards abductees stories. This is because there is a current campaign of be nice, or else.

So, as harsh as you are finding it here, others have felt the full brute force of this environment. You are very lucky in comparison.

Did you ask your mother if she was an abductee? Had she experienced any aliens in her room at all in her life? Do you think there is a family history of this interference? Have you ever done the abductee quiz?

Aliens, as a rule, abduct people from birth so if one was in your room, I think you may have experienced this before? Do you?

Also, my advice is to not encourage any type of communication with aliens as you do not know if you are dealing with a good or bad type. If you felt fear and God hid you, I would say stay well clear of them! Some are not to be trusted.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Where do I start? Thank you for your kind words and gentle guidance, thank you. I'm so glad I'm not being treated as bad as many others out there have been treated.... I can only imagine the loneliness that many encounter by having their experience/s treated badly. It is a harsh and cruel world, and I will admit I'm sure I've added to others heartaches myself, both knowing and unknowing. None of us are exempt. I will try to tread carefully on these things that I mention, people must be able to speak/write about what does truly happen to them.

I am just starting on the path to understanding about aliens here on ATS. I also don't know if I've ever had other encounters as I was younger. I realize these things don't come to a full awareness all at once, I'm guessing with most people. I have a lot to think about. I will have to tread lightly when approaching my mom about aliens.... she would easily get uncomfortable about talking about such a topic. My mother also would call these aliens demonic. For me, I think in a way you could say they have that element if they are bad. I don't want to go into any religious stuff though as that is a very sensitive topic for some.

I understand your advice on being careful about wanting to contact aliens, not knowing if one would be good or bad. It is difficult when one has the desire to reach out, but yet you don't know what may be on the other side. I want to remain a neutral on the topic, though it would be nice to meet a good alien. Meaning, I don't want to think all are bad or all are good. If I understand you correctly you believe in both goods ones and bad ones.

I know that there are some out there who get so chastised when mentioning that there are good aliens out there, I don't think this should be so. I think now would be a good time to ask of those who have had either neutral (neither good nor bad) or good experience/s with an alien. Is anyone open to sharing here about this? Maybe you, Spacecowgirl have had some good experiences, perhaps? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to say all are good, but rather would like to approach the alien concept in a potentially balanced manner, if at all possible....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You can only control how YOU see aliens. When you start to want to only hear about good ones, you know it won't be a balanced or truthful view so why not release all control of what you hope to be posted and accept what is? Otherwise you may get a false idea of what this phenomena is all about.

I know of one young woman who was desperate to meet an alien. She was full of ego and thought that the alien would see her as a shining spirit of beauty and she would become friends with them and fly in their UFO's and go on to be famous writing a book on them. She could almost picture herself in the film of her life with aliens! Well, she did meet an alien one night who brutally raped her with an instrument that sucked out her eggs. It was horrific. However, she has now come to terms with this and is seeing them as good beings. What she doesn't know is that they will return to implant her with her eggs that will be mixed with alien dna and then they will come back to abduct her to remove the hybrids. This will happen over and over untill each egg is born. One day she will marry and have her own babies and they will also come and take away her OWN children from her womb never to be returned and if she is lucky, she will never know this happens.

So you want nice alien stories?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying here. What I am trying to ask if there are those who had any good alien experiences. It's not that I only want to hear about good ones, it's b/c I've heard of so many bad ones that I want to hear the good experiences too.

I would think this is a legitimate thing to ask others. Now I would be imbalanced also on the flip side if I only heard out the bad experiences. I would not discredit anyone with a bad experience b/c that would be an insult and I would not want to do that to anyone.

I've read plenty of the bad experiences. I surely don't deny that there are those who have had bad ones, and yes I do accept that. There are tons of bad experience stories to fill up hundreds of threads on here.

Please don't think that I'm trying to ignore or take away from what bad experiences many individuals have gone through. They are very valid and very real, and I don't wish them on any one including myself.

I of course would not want to have a bad encounter and then be raped, of course not. I have learned some of the potential of what can happen to people when being abducted. That is also most certainly absolutely horrible as to what happened with this woman.

It's just that I have read alternate views on aliens besides there being bad ones. I hope I am being understood.

This is most certainly a difficult topic since so many have had bad experiences.....

[edit on 7-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are plenty of people around who have rewritten their alien encounters into something more palatible.

They are everywhere and I am sure will come along soon and tell you why the rape was a good thing and how they alone are helping to repopulate some planet in need or that their children who were taken from their womb were wanted for some important mission in the future to save the world.

Yes, they will come along any minute and tell me that I just don't understand and that aliens have some higher purpose for the rape and torture they inflict.

Well God gave us all free will and if aliens act against that free will, and take what isn't theirs, by force, then I would say they are anti God.
Fallen angels?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If this raises too much of a heated debate that will lose control then I will have to drop the matter all together. If anyone at this point is able to share a good experience, and of course have the guts to do so, then I know people are waiting to hear....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes, I see what you have said, ok. So, I see you are referring to rape... now what about encounters that do not involve rape or any other violence against the body? May we ask if there are those with only those experiences? I know they are out there.....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If this raises too much of a heated debate that will lose control then I will have to drop the matter all together.

Lose control? What? Whose control? Yours?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If anyone at this point is able to share a good experience, and of course have the guts to do so, then I know people are waiting to hear....

Tell me, what guts does it take to retell a good experience? None. Now truth takes guts and the more I mix with abductees the more I see that as they are desperate to put a sweet happy spiritual spin on it.

But I see that you only want your thread for lovely things so I too will sit and wait for the experiences to roll in.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No one is trying to control anyone here. I will try to treat others fairly as should be done. Please do not attempt to change my words around and may you be more kind here, am I not attempting to do to the same?

It does take guts to share a good experience simply b/c who can believe it for all the bad ones out there? I do not doubt that there are good experiences.

There are many attackers who go after those with an experience (doesn't even matter if it's good or bad) and each individual should at least be heard out. Even if the story sounds crazy, let the person speak. It is those who attack others that scare the Experiencers away; that is why an individual must have the guts.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is a thread where I complained over 30 times to the moderators about the behavior of the posters who were rude, insulting and derogatory not to mention demanding of proof even when told there is none:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was usual and very accepted behavior then. It made me weep how that girl was treated. You on the other hand have been treated well and i hope this continues for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thank you very much..... I have been reading through what this young lady went through on the link you placed here. It is so difficult to discuss such experiences. And I see you do understand.....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So, for those out there that have seen the question, what do each of you think? I am in particular curious for those who can dialogue about positive aspects (though not denying the negative ones) of aliens.

With regards to this discussion, I'm reminded of the very recent movie which I saw "The Day the Earth Stood Still." In the movie Dr. Helen Benson, took the risk of listening to the alien, seeing that possibly there was something that could be gained from this I suppose? For the Dr. Helen Benson's out there what say you??

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've been gettin' the answers, but this threads been shot, or whatever you want to call it...

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
what do you mean getting the answers? where and from whom?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
HI, please excuse me for coming in late on your thread, having read only the OP and first page I just wanted to stop reading for a minute to let you know that it is not important what members tell you about your experience, what does is that you feel validated by your own self for having had the courage and strenght to come forward with your incredible experience.

This journey is a long one so do your best to go slow, make up your own mind from not only your own experience but through others which will resonate with you.

You will know truth when you read it, trust that just as you trusted your Faith In God that fateful night in the Motel room.

I have also experienced an attempted abduction, luckily I had a friend with me at the time and we were both being taken. Well it did not happen and I know that it is possible if you believe deeply enough in your higher power, God, Jesus, whom ever.

Free will does exist with the Alien Abduction Phenomena. Very hard to stop one but I dont have to remind you of that!

Thanks for sharing and I like that you keep an open mind to it all and see the balance in all things, you truly are a good person and they most probably would want your DNA for Hybrid Babies...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join