It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted Alien Abduction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I've decided to place my story on here and would like to see what others may think. This is my first post, which will make for an interesting one to say the least....

Here's my experience:

Back in fall 2000 I was in a hotel room in Ohio and I had a very strange experience there. I was at this hotel b/c the airline had a problem with their flight I was on and they were paying for the passengers to spend the night at a hotel across from the airport. So, I went into the hotel room, didn't turn on the tv, just threw down my bags and started figuring out how much sleep I could get before getting up real early the next morning to catch the van to the airport. The only thing I did before going to bed was to call my parents to let them know I had not made it back to my college, but instead was stranded for the night in Ohio.

Ok, so, I got to bed, just lying there ready to fall asleep.... then. I feel this really scary feeling, I didn't understand why I was feeling this way. The weird part is next. Some how, I don't know how but some how I knew that I was being watched. Some one was behind me, and somehow I knew that it was an alien. Why the heck was I thinking that? I had no interest in aliens, I had no conversation with anyone about aliens,... why would I? But somehow I knew the alien was looking for me.

This fear was real, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest so hard and I remember hoping that the alien wouldn't notice me b/c my heart was pounding so loud. Then I decided to do the only thing I knew and that was, pray. So I asked that God would hide me, so that the alien wouldn't find me. Somehow I knew the alien wanted me. I kept asking God to hide me and then all of a sudden I felt this covering come over me, like a protective covering. I started to feel peace on me and my heart started to calm down after a while. I knew that alien was right behind me that whole time.... he was still trying to find me on the bed. He was looking so hard! I also know that he knew I was there but he couldn't see me and he didn't understand why he couldn't see me! How cool is that!

Well, after leaving on the plane, I looked down from the window seat I was sitting at and said "I'm never comin' back to Ohio!" I was so confused at the time.... what just happened to me?? Once I got back to school I called my parents to let them know I was ok. This is the even crazier part.... I told my mom what happened to me and she got real quite over the phone. She said she knew why I had that experience. The night I called her she was watching a movie about aliens abducting and raping women. Uhhhh. Yikes. She said that she was so, so sorry b/c she really was feeling like she wasn't supposed to watch that movie yet she did. So, we figured that it was a "spiritual" thing that happened.

Coming to today I see the spiritual as overlapping with many alien experiences that I've read. I'm a very spiritual person so I think that might've been a helpful element when I was calling out to God asking him to protect me. I believed that he would do it. My mind was absolute in knowing I could be protected.

So, what do you guys out there think about my experience? Part of me understands why I had this experience, b/c my mom was watching the movie, and I know how matter and energy can transport through phone lines. The other part of me wonders why did I have this experience regardless? Was there a mission for me to get abducted already and with my mom talking on the phone and her watching the movie opened up some portal for this to occur?

Well, I'm all ears.... Besides all this, I've been doing a lot of thinking and although I had this experience I firmly believe that not all aliens out there are evil, horrible beings, I just don't. Maybe I will share what I've felt a little more recently about that later. Ok, I'm curious to see others opinions, thoughts, similar experiences with watching an alien abduction movie and it happening to others??

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have you heard of sleep paralysis?

I've got a friend that suffers from it and it can affect anyone at some point. I've never suffered from it. Thank god
. I don't think I'd enjoy it much.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yes, I have heard of sleep paralysis and have read up on it before. During the time that I had this experience I was just trying to fall asleep but the alien, or shall I say the fear, woke me straight up. I was completely alert. Once I felt that fear my heart started pounding so hard. It took a while before I was able to fall asleep that night. Ha ha, shouldn't every one fall asleep right away after an attempted abduction?

I will say though recently I've been waking up in the middle of the night with feeling numbness in my body, mostly the arms, there may be a medical reason to this and I am getting blood work done for just a regular check up, so will see.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnslight
Yes, I have heard of sleep paralysis and have read up on it before. During the time that I had this experience I was just trying to fall asleep but the alien, or shall I say the fear, woke me straight up. I was completely alert. Once I felt that fear my heart started pounding so hard. It took a while before I was able to fall asleep that night. Ha ha, shouldn't every one fall asleep right away after an attempted abduction?

I will say though recently I've been waking up in the middle of the night with feeling numbness in my body, mostly the arms, there may be a medical reason to this and I am getting blood work done for just a regular check up, so will see.

Well, good luck and I hope it goes well for you

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting story. How did the Alien not find you? He would've had to know your there if he had been watching you from the beginning?

I known slee paralysis can cause variations in emotions, sight, sound and smell receptors and the like. Have you had any other paranormal or alien-esque incidents before this incident, or even afterwards? ( other than the waking numbness)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
All I can say is that this is what I experienced. I do not believe that I was experiencing sleep paralysis that night. I have no doubt that what I experienced was truly real. I don't know why the alien didn't just grab me. But there must be a logical correlation to my mom being on the phone with me and watching the movie beforehand. And with the numbness, that has only been a recent experience. This was a unique once-in-a-lifetime kinda experience for me... I will choose to let each person ask as they will

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Jack how come I always seem to disagree with you?
I've experienced it before. I had a dream about a ghost in my house. It was terrifying and seemed so real. I tried so hard to move and to wake up and just couldn't do anything. It sucks trust me.

However, I don't think that was the case here since he said

Ok, so, I got to bed, just lying there ready to fall asleep.... then. I feel this really scary feeling, I didn't understand why I was feeling this way.

So he wasn't sleeping yet. Dawnslight I know there is a good chance your making the whole thing up, but if you're not then heres what i got.

The general thought is that Aliens communicate through telepathy. Which is not really far fetched because people can do it too (to a certain level) and can even perform feats of Telekenisis(to a higher level). (Yes I can do it. I can demonstrate it. And news flash you can do it too everyone can. EVEN THE DEBUNKERS AND NAYSAYERS!!) Anyway back to the topic at hand. Since they allegedly communicate through brain waves it would be logical to think that maybe it picked up on your fears (and thoughts) and the feeling you got that calmed you down was from the being and not God. (not saying it couldn't be god but it probably wasn't in that situation)

Keep in mind this is all Conjecture (cept for the TK thing)

Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Oh boy, well, what a welcome I've received! After posting my experience my thread gets moved to Gray Area. I will try my best to maintain composure here. I'm a very loving and accepting person and it's so hard when someone judges you, most especially when you do not know the individual, my goodness. It appears that my experience seems to be perceived as an hallucination. I thought this website was meant for placing your own thoughts and experiences on here. I can't take the picture of the alien, I can't go back and record the conversation that I had with my mom the night I was in the hotel room and when I got back to college. What can I say?

I don't come online to post some ridiculous story and get people to make me feel good. I'm not that desperate. I've never posted this story online and this is what happens to me when I do. I'm sorry Jack, but that was a low blow. You don't just do that to someone, especially if someone is new. That's not a way to roll out the welcome mat I can tell you that for sure!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Woa easy killer!

No one is calling you anything. This is a site dedicated to discussing crap like this so calm yourself down. No one ever blatently said you are lying. No need to get defensive. It was probably moved to the Grey area because there is no hard evidence to back it up. Not saying your lying about it though even though you very well could be. So calm down!! Thank you for sharing your experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am not lying about my experience. I wanted to know what others thought, now I know....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Definetly no need to take it personally.
Any such story would be moved here.
I find the story very interesting.
I think they can be there telepathically.
I had one stop by when I was at a Hotel in Phoenix early January and I just told it to leave and it did.

Really don't get upset.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thanks cindymars ... it's obvious that some just haven't yet had their own experience

still calming down, but getting there, thank you...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

However, I don't think that was the case here since he said

Ok, so, I got to bed, just lying there ready to fall asleep.... then. I feel this really scary feeling, I didn't understand why I was feeling this way.

So he wasn't sleeping yet. Dawnslight I know there is a good chance your making the whole thing up, but if you're not then heres what i got.

It is very difficult to tell what state of conciousness he was in while laying on the bed. When very tired it is quite easy to drift off briefly and not be aware of it - especially if followed by sleep paralysis. Because it would be difficult to remember going to sleep and his eyes would be open.

I certainly don't think the OP is lying.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jack, I am a woman... and it was not sleep paralysis, but each to his own opinion right?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnslight
Jack, I am a woman... and it was not sleep paralysis, but each to his own opinion right?

Of course & good luck.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If this were sleep paralysis, then suggest how I happened to have an hallucination with an alien and at the same time my mom is watching a movie about aliens abducting women while I'm on the phone with her. I didn't even know that she was watching that movie till after the fact once I got back to college the next day.... go figure that one out.... wise guy (i so had to type that, little bit of comic relief for me at this point!)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi Dawnslight,
Welcome to ATS.
I'm pretty new too.
I have had somewhat similar experiences as you. I applaud you for posting your experience. I'm afraid to post mine. Bottom line is, if someone has never experienced something like this, then you just can't make them believe. It's like describing an intricate painting to a blind person. Something is lost in the translation.

You are the second person I've read about here that called out for God, and got an answer. I think that's awesome. I too called out for God once, and got an answer.
This is why I believe.
Anyway, don't let the responses get you down. As hard as it is to take, this is why this site is a good thing. There are people from all walks of life providing their input. I have learned a lot here.

I believe you.
Take care,

Izafyre

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Man, thanks for that beam of wonderful light there! I guess I just don't take doubters too well right now... it's so sad that we can't that easily put our own experiences on a website without the fear of someone making us look stupid... or worse.

There is so much I would love to share, but it sure does take guts! From what I'm seeing I'm gonna have to get used to all sorts of responses... I'm obviously showing all of my humanity in these posts by showing how I'm feeling, but if I can at least be honest with myself while posting out to others, maybe there will be one less doubter, but I can't bet on that. (sigh)

The thing is, I'm really going through a whole transformation in my life right now concerning all of this and I appreciate those who like you give me that fighting chance to speak. Maybe that's why I'm reacting so much the way I am right now, b/c this is extremely meaningful to me. I feel like my life is transitioning into something so new right now with the more and more that I'm learning about other life outside of earth. I must ignore what some say, thinking there's no life beyond earth.

Ha ha ha. Just go watch "The Day the Earth Stood Still!" Oh man, I love the part when Klaatu is being hooked up to the lie detector! The man testing him is the perfect analogy to the doubter... after Klaatu enters his mind... you see the guys face afterwards.... dang man! Awesome! It was like he was saying "What did you just do to me?? But wait! Don't leave!" At least that's what I was thinking! That's my most favorite move of all time....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"I'm really going through a whole transformation in my life right now concerning all of this"

I certainly understand this very well. And I TRULY understand how you feel when people don't believe you. It hurts, and makes you angry. The important thing to remember though, is YOU had the experience for a reason. YOU need to figure out what it means for you. There are several things that I see that are important for you to examine in your experience

1- The Alien
2- Your cry to God was answered
3- The obvious deep connection between you and your mom.

Lot's to learn about and explore there. How cool is that???

Chin up.

Best of luck,

Sincerely,

Izafyre

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
thank you, those are good words.... i will think on them

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join