It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camps UK.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

I manned them

Fox. Romeo 13 Newry Observation post.

South Armagh

And the wars over ?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459Which war are you referring to? A war on a bigger scale that may relate to the general topic of thisd thread?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
and still no evidence of any alledged concentration camps in the uk

just moving the goal posts

hint - for the people who claim thier are concentration camps in the UK the new claim " none are needed - the entire island = concentration camp ` is not vindication - it makes you look like an idiot
edit on 15-2-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

my motives for asking are irrelevant .

and you did not give any usefull information - you attempted to start a wild goose chase

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_apeSomething clearly bothers you about this subject. Why won't you say?
Clearly this supposed non-subject, is nothing of the sort as far as you're concerned.

If you have some kind of duty to perform here - you must be pretty far down the pecking order.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

no - the only thing that bothers me is walts churning out unevidenced bollox

as for my level of participation in this thread - its less than half the input you have made

so are you going to provide evidence for your claims ?????????

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_apeWhat claims?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Ok Guys, Here's one for you.

In the Nineties when the Foot and Mouth epidemic was running riot in Europe and Eire, Northern Irelands Borders where locked down tight by the Agricultural minister Michele Gildenew(?) MLA .

The entire region on the border was locked down tight, No Transport No railroad no People, And Patrolled by Police Army and Customs (smuggling was rife at that time, Cattle especially)

In theory this was a sealed region in the Whole of Europe at that time to prevent the spread of the highly contagious viris from spreading.

Fox.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459What sort of manpower does that require?

Did it involve any need for actual force, or did the civilians think better of trying their luck?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

A Great deal of psych ops was used via MSM and actual arrest on suspicion of Cross border activity,

I remember clearly the Ministers chilling message on live News

Basically at your peril or you will get the book thrown at you it was quite a message,

And it worked no contamination was recorded in the North of Ireland

Fox

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
As an update to this thread.

There are now a few 'decommissioned' HM Prison sites available as well as a few Military bases. I believe HM Government are looking into the possibility of 'opening' up some of these for possible Immigration Detention Centres.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: welivefortheson
nah theres already mass mind control un the uk,the population are controlled to a T.

not to mention the ais run just about everything,if they wanna silence you they dont need a concentration camp...

the uk is the only country in europe which has never overthrown its leaders.

was trying to take a look at its military heirarchy akin the the us joint chiefs of staff.....and suprise suprise there all in the shadows,could only find info and pictures on 3 or 4.
its how they do it there,the us takes the blame and everyone thinks its just them whilst in the uk they do it all secretly...an no one suspects a thing....

So parliament did not chop of King Charles's head then? there are others.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: colec156

Nothing i have heard of.

But i would vote Hull to be a concentration camp. not much use for anything else.

as someone else said, we have lots of cameras everywhere, literally on every street. (others than rural areas)
its already very big-brother. im just glad our police are pretty relaxed on stuff not so serious stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: colec156

This is also an interest of mine, I have found some information . There are over 600 FEMA Camps in the United States and underground railroad system between the US, Canada, and Mexico. There is all kinds of hearsay about what our Government is planning. I have to have faith that Good Still exist and maybe the Camps will only be used for emergency situations. I really have no clue as to what is going to happen, but it may have something to do with problems going on in the area of planet issues. There is hearsay that some-kind of emergency will occur where our Government will declare Martial Law. If this action ever occurs, the FEMA camps will began. There are all kinds of strange issues going on here in the US that many just do not talk about. My best advise- Lay Low- off the grid, stay positive and keep youre private opinions to yourself. I would suggest never PROTEST the Government hates that everywhere. Here in the US we have basically a good government. Many other countries are involved in the FEMA Camps so its not just the US. I think the goal is a One World Government. I really do not care either way. I would suggest just going to work every day and back home. Try and save up on food that you do not have to cook, and save up on bottled water. Always keep you're gas on full tank in you're car. Make up a good first aid kit and keep in car and home. Just try and do simple things to prepare for an emergency. Do not talk about certain issues in public!! If they ever began this FEMA Camp Issue- basically you're home will be color coded- RED, Green, Yellow. You will never really know what you have been labeled. They may try and put some-kind of sticker on you're mailbox. If something major ever occurs and the Military show up at you're home. Just do as they say, and stay calm, be quite, polite, and respectful. Never fight, never protest! Be careful especially for the next year- I mean just go to work and home, try and not go anywhere you do not have to go. Conserve on Gas- stay away from Bars and never drink out- drink at home if you do that- the Cops are crazy- Personally, I had rather have the military running local that crazy cops!! LOL There are all kinds of top secret issues going on in this world, just have Faith, there are Good Angels in Government everything hopefully will be ok!! Please excuse my Grammar today!! Sincerely, Amy in NC

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join