It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camps UK.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

please give examples [ backed up by 10 digit NGR co-ordinates ] i am not looking at random railway tracks

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: munkey66
I don't think the UK needs them, with all the security cameras around the place it is already a giant camp, only difference is that you can still cross the borders for now.

The interesting thing is that the majority of those cameras are owned by private individuals.

We are watching the State

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So basically there is no evidence of such places in the UK, other than an anonymous internet poster (who may or may not be an 8 year old Thai girl) claiming they exist and providing zero evidence.

Case closed?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhewYet you still felt the need to involve yourself in the discussion.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

The case was closed 5 years ago when this thread died.
Unsure why it was randomly resurrected this morning lol.

FYI Bramshill House, the so called "alternative UK Parliament" during an emergency in Central London, has been sold off by the Home Office to a private developer for luxury apartments.

I'm not aware of any FEMA type concentration camps in the UK.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

you too injected yourself into this thread to make a nebulous unevidenced claim - are you actually going to supply any data to co-oberate this ?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheShippingForecast

dead threads get resurected all the time - this one too was re-animated by 2 further unevidenced claims - we now await the evidence to back them up

we have asked - and one of the claimants is on ATS as i type - so we shall see

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_apeThere was relevant information in my post to those that are actually interested in the reality and implications of the possibility of mass-detainment. And while you clearly think alot of yourself - I don't and have no interest in seeking your approval.

Would you mind telling me your interest in the subject?

Oh - and well done on using the word 'nebulous' by the way.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Don't know if this is classified as Evidence

But I guarded Iraqi POWS on Salisbury plain Nr Larkhill during GW1

It was a transit camp converted into a POW camp by the Royal Engineers in the nineties

Not far from the The Bustard public House on the Ranges.,

I suppose it could be classed as a Concentration camp.

Fox.

And yes the same Larkhill that was in the Film V for Victory.

edit on 12 2 2016 by foxhound2459 because: Photo.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459Parts of Wiltshire, South Oxfordshire and West Berkshire seem to be very interesting areas.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thought that I would add to the paranoia

We do not really need prisons; we are being conditioned to behave exactly how they want us to.

Here is a technique rolled out across all the UK, called 'nudge', a part of behaviour modification psychology.

'Nudge' is being used all over the place, Organ Donation encouragement, Jobcentres, tax offices to ensure tax is paid and on time, DVLA car-taxation, council tax payments, vaccination programmes, and the list goes on and is extensive

I first got interested a few days ago from the BBC2 TV, Newsnight. There was a brief mention of "Nudging" as having been introduced into UK Jobcentres to increase client (jobseeker) buy-in when looking for and applying for work.

A look around the net revealed quite a lot of information, and potentially, a conspiracy theorist's dream.

Documents on Behavioural Insights own page show some of the areas where they are and have already been nudging us.

www.gov.uk...

www.behaviouralinsights.co.uk...

Nudging was rolled out from a govt. dept. called Behavioural Insights Unit

It's a govt. unit (was part of cabinet office), privatised as a limited company, registered as a charity and now funded by lottery money

Seemingly, it was registered as a Ltd company so that their research findings are not accessible via govt. disclosure requests under the freedom of information act.

So, the peoples’ own money gained from the lottery is being used to fund the people who are responsible for persuading people to play the lottery in the first place.

There are pdf docs on the Behavioural Insights site (not at all easy to find - buried behind layers of pages), and some of the campaigns they are involved with are listed.

The Nudge techniques have been exported and now being used in USA.

Have a deeper look, and you will find that the Behavioural Insights charity is part owned by another ltd company / charity, which is in turn part owned by yet charity / company.

Go and have a look at the ownerships and partnerships in these two other companies. You will see some interesting bed fellows.

The reference links above are entry points into layers of UK govt. websites and docs. You can build your picture as to how the UK people (and now the US people) have and are being nudged into desired behaviours.

This is actually happening here and now.

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Assuming that you've not made a mistake and did intend to post on this thread: why would the reality of this 'nudge' technique (whatever that is) exclude the possibility of mass-detention facilities?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It wouldn't exclude the possibility, it would instead be used to reduce the necessity.

Have a read of what the nudging techniques involves where it is used.

Essentially, the populace is detained via their own behaviour.
edit on 12-2-2016 by JacobFrancis because: addition

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacobFrancisIt seems to me that you should have started another thread with this information.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I wonder if South Armagh counted as the biggest "Open concentration camp" in Europe at the time. (Bar the iron curtain).

The locals seemed to think so What with the ring off Observation posts (Now closed)

Fox.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459How confined were the people within it?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well South Armagh had the biggest heliport in Europe at the time Based at Bessbrook (BBK),

Off the top off my head there where up to 20 manned posts covering most off the lower end of Armagh and some off North Louth (ROI),

There was always roving Militery?RUC Patrols Not to mention "The long haired men of Jesus" doing there bit to bring some sort of Policing to a very troubled part of the UK.

You could be "Tagged" all the way from XMG to Belfast very easily, Most would call it a Template for a Police state.

Fox.

Big brother IS watching you.

edit on 12 2 2016 by foxhound2459 because: photo

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459I dare say they gained much valuable information from it.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yep the UK security services learned a great deal on how to shut down an entire population fairly quietly and quickly,

The amount off manpower was quite small in comparison to the population,

It was all mind games in the end,

Fox.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459Did you live there or were you in the forces?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join