It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

WHY is it only in AMERICA that these camps exist?

Think about it.

No where else in the western world are there any death camps.

I asked this question on page 4 - Why does no-one answer this?

I can answer this myself. Because it is a figment of your over active imagination.

There are far more pressing, immediate and closer to home things to worry about than fantastical fairy stories of US Death Camps. Get a life!

Naw, It's because Americans are the most dangerous animals on earth!

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

No wrong, its because the camps are a load of crap and point of fact 99.99999% of all conspiracies involve the USA and its a cottage industry for goodness sakes.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Regarding the 5 million "coffin vaults". If there was a plauge or some serous disease that wipes out a million people, there is no way that your downtown funeral parlor will be able to supply FEMA with 1 million caskets to bury the dead. And heaven forbid that we have a million dead bodies just littering the streets or apartment buildings or homes spreading even more disease.

In such a scenario, the "Vaults" can be used as coffins. But that in now way proves anything about all this nonsense that FEMA has ordered these 5 million coffin vaults to dump victims of death camps in.

As I was saying earlier in the thread..all of this makes for a good script for a movie or tv show. I believe that there are some folks who need to step away from the youtube nonsense and AJ fear mongering talk shows and come back to the real world.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

No wrong, its because the camps are a load of crap and point of fact 99.99999% of all conspiracies involve the USA and its a cottage industry for goodness sakes.

I take it you've not read any of my other posts, and have a hard time with irony?

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Hey quit messing with our cottage industry. Its hard economic times, man.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have 2 problems...

1, the 'camp' in Sheridan, Oregon (NW Oregon) is NOT a camp, it is a state prison, full of prisoners. FULL.

2, There's 1 camp in all of Los Angeles.... hello....

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

That is the most factual statement I have ever seen on ATS.

The only people that FEMA is likely to put behind barbed wire is 99% of the members of ATS ............ most are Nutters!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by RFBurns

So you must be saying that if they were going to use them as death camps, then surely they would have told us about it!

heheh touche'! point taken eh burns?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

"I kind of feel sorry for these people. If the SHTF, there is no telling how severe they will crack and end up being the cause of riots and chaos, and then find themselves being arrested. The rest of us will be surviving and making the best of things."

I am heading for the hills, I will not be causing any problems when it
all starts and it will most likely start over something like this.

Ohio unorganized militia warns senate of coming 2nd civil war

As for you surviving and making the best of things, that is what
I am hoping for more than anything.

I am not one to say stand up to what is coming.

I don't think you have a chance if you do.

I am saying get ready "in case" this goes down, that is all.

It may start as another event, this is just one of the possible
triggers that may kick all this suspected madness off.

Rex 84 and Garden Plot were real, its no BS.

All I am hoping for is ppl get ready to hide, because resistance is futile.

You do not want to be in the middle of this when it gets really rolling.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

Nice video, bet RFburns says the two senators are paranoid too.

But some ppl have that active mule gene.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I suppose its too much for some of you to beleive that FEMA is actually 'on your side' and these 'camps' may well be future refugee camps.

If TSHTF in some way and there were thousands of people homeless, wouldnt you want FEMA to have a 'back-up' plan whereby they have a refugee camp where you could all go to.

Seems as if they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

At least in the US you have an Agency that thinks ahead.

I think it will be sold that way, and I think it will just be for dissenters
against some very unpopular laws that are coming in the next
several months.

Some ppl have already voiced their opinions about the current
laws coming out of congress, and their feelings on it all.

Ohio unorganized militia warns senate of comign 2nd civil war on CSPAN

It may not be this, it might be some of the other things that are
near a tipping point, but this one is possible.

I don't think the militia folk are going to "win" so to speak, but
I think it will cause more draconian anti-gun laws and things will
likely get worse vs. better.

You can guesstimate the rest of the story yourself.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I wish the guy in the video had been more prepared and organized. It would have been more effective if he had concrete examples such as "the suspension of habeas corpus under the Patriot Act," or "erosion of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to privacy."

Sen. Thompson kept asking questions that he should have had answers to. The militia guy is right, a lot of people do feel like their government is betraying them, and working against our interests, but he didnt really present our case very well.

If nothing else, they should have all chipped in and paid a professional, like a lawyer or something, to present for them, and then just given a small statement themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by RFBurns

So you must be saying that if they were going to use them as death camps, then surely they would have told us about it!

heheh touche'! point taken eh burns?

I replied to this already. But to re reply to it, if their intent was to use the camps as death camps, why put out any information at all to anyone and just start rounding up innocent people and gas em then? Why all the emotional baggage?

You see, all this idea, the question, and even the answer, makes absolutely no sense.

Why not just close off every city and start pumping poison into the water supplies, poison the food supply, so many ways to off the people, why bother with camps at all?

Answer that question if you can, why use camps when they can off us right where we sit at this moment?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The only thing comming my friend is your paranoid delusion and consistant reliance on references based on a site where people in aluminum foil suits and crazy people who belong in funny farms can be found....hardly credible and hardly to be taken seriously.

As I said, find some credible, verifiable evidence and proof, then you got my attention.

Until then...run...run to the hills all you want. I certianly wont stop you, I dont think anyone else will either, because aint gonna be no rounding up of anyone except all these crazy people who lost their minds causing chaos and acting like the sky is falling.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by Total Reality

Nice video, bet RFburns says the two senators are paranoid too.

But some ppl have that active mule gene.

LOL.

And some people have that paranoid chicken gene. They run from anything and everything..even from a standing tree simply swaying in the calm wind.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
For those who are so easily convinced by fear mongers, here is an excerpt from the actual HR 645 bill.

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

LINK to HR 645 bill regarding FEMA Emergency Camps. Thomas Library of Congress.

Now unless anyone can come up with a more reliable, more credible source than that...I suggest you go see a doctor about getting some sort of anxiety medicine to calm yourselves.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
To any who would delude themselves that Death Camps on the magnatude of Auswitz, Birkenau, etc "NEVER" "COULD" HAPPEN in the good ol' USA, I suggest very strongly, that you obtain Eli Wiesal's book, "Night"; in which he tells of a man in his home town, who somehow managed to escape from an early camp; the man tried, tried and tried again to WARN people--who told him he was crazy--and within a year, found THEMSELVES being TAKEN, and EXTERMINATED--and found themselves wondering, "Why, oh why, DIDN'T we LISTEN, and get out while we still COULD??!!" ALSO, no-one in Germany, in the early days, believed that the Red and Blue lists existed--UNTIL THEY FOUND THEMSELVES BEING ROUNDED UP. The message here is, DO NOT BE SO FOOLISH!
SECONDLY, if they can do a false-flag operation on our own soil ONCE--and make no mistake here folks,9/11 WAS JUST THAT they CAN and they WILL do so AGAIN--and, VERY POSSIBLY, in just such a manner, CALCULATED to DRIVE the unsuspecting INTO/TO the camps, THINKING that they are heading to "safe" zones out of harm's way!!!!
REMEMBER: "The BEST way to KEEP a secret, is to make people BELIEVE they ALREADY KNOW the answer"

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
if their intent was to use the camps as death camps, why put out any information at all to anyone and just start rounding up innocent people and gas em then? Why all the emotional baggage?

Someone has to build the hundreds of concentration camps and miles of box cars.

Why not just close off every city and start pumping poison into the water supplies, poison the food supply, so many ways to off the people, why bother with camps at all?

Maybe they don't want everybody dead, just the ones that aren't going to be cowards in the face of the things they're about to do, to become tyrants?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

And what exaclty is it that they are about to do btw? This notion of they are about to do something has been bandied about now for the past 8 years. And still no "they are about to do something" has occured.

Please do provide some evidence as to what they are about to do. I enjoy a good thriller story. Might be something I could use for my new book Im going to write...titled "People's Paranoia Pandrums"

Cheers!!!!

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join