It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Roger that! I've always said, and it's in some of these endless threads around here, that a dangerous man is a dangerous man. If he doesn't have a gun, he will get a knife... or a stick... or a rock... or teeth and nails. to paraphrase Robert Heinlein, you can't subdue him, you can only kill him. And I am a firm believer that it's far more preferable to die on your feet than to live on your knees. There are a lot more of me out here than folks may realize, because not everyone shoots off their mouth like I do.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

The Nazi scenario you refer to didn't happen the way you seem to believe.

To suggest that Americans would "somehow know" what was happening, and that they would "somehow" manage to fight and escape is bizarre. What makes Americans any different from the Jews in WW2?
They had no idea what was happening, even leaders in allied countries refused to accept what they were being told by people who had escaped.

You wouldn't be walking in there past a sign stating "this way to gas chamber" with a nice little arrow underneath. You'd be going in there as a prisoner, or for safety from what's outside.

Imagine this scenario...
You are deemed to be a dissident. Dangerous to America.
Armed men come to your home.
What do you do? Pull out a gun and try to fight them off? Yes, because your little handgun is a perfect match for ten soldiers with assault rifles!

You're loaded into the back of a truck while two armed men stand guard on your journey.
You might be transported to a train, again, armed men stand guard.
Then you're suddenly in a camp, surrounded by armed men.

Exactly when in this scenario do you expect to be able to escape?

The Jews didn't just wander into a camp knowing what was happening. They couldn't escape the armed soldiers before they knocked on the door. But they still only thought they were going to a prison. Just like others did in other allied countries and were not put to death. They had no reason to expect what was going to happen.

I don't accept the insane ideas of what people suggest when it comes to these FEMA camps and the NWO at all.
But I had to respond to the crazy assumption that somehow Americans are more able to prevent such a scenario from ever happening simply because they are Americans.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Not to be a killjoy, but they've just not got the numbers to blockade EVERYTHING. They'd find themselves stretched too thin, as is about to happen, if not already so, in their "war on terror" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And for the record, they've been practicing "random roadblocks" quite a lot in central NC, at least. It's under the guise of "drunk driver checks" or "driver's license checks", but considering the results ( 2, count 'em 2, drunk drivers apprehended in a five-day random roadblock operation over the recent holidays) it seems not to be working very well, IF the actual purpose is "for the children". One (rural) area around there (Gibsonville, NC) has been subject to at least 3, and sometimes 5, random roadblocks per week over the past several months, with practically NO results. Go figure.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
It appears a conspiracy theorist with a little too much time on his/her hands put markers for all of the locations where camps ALLEGEDLY exist. I pulled up Camp Grayling and clicked on the link like the person in the video to bring up all of the ALLEGED locations. Then, at the time still believing there might be something to this, went to GA (my home state) and looked at the marker for Madison, GA. In the info it describes the so-called FEMA coffins, which have been proven to be nothing but septic tank pipes. I'm not saying FEMA camps don't exist, i believe they do, but i seriously doubt anyone outside of FEMA knows of their locations. This is either well-intentioned conjecture or an outright farce.

TheAssociate

Ah yes, the sheep are bleeting,

Tell me, since you know sooo much about the area you live in (snicker, snicker) tell me, are these "septic tank pipes"?

No, they're not, they are in fact plastic coffins, I don't remember the link, but look at any of the fema coffin threads on ATS and they have a link to the EXACT plastic coffin made by the company that makes them, the EXACT coffin, and it is labeled as a coffin.

You sir don't know jack about anything, not about where you live or this subject, the plastic coffins are clearly NOT pipes, trust an ex plumber, I know this stuff when I see it.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister J
One thing people seem to over look when discussing martial and fema death camps is that the enforcers would be U.S troops and police officers. All these people have families and a sense of right and wrong. Most of them anyway. How many of those soldiers, generals and officers would side against the government? At least half would. Don't give into the fear being dished out by tv ran by the governments or the fear seeded by the internet. Take everything with a grain of salt. Don't polarize to one extreme or the other. But always be watchful in any case.

It's amazing what one can do with a group of people that have been born, bred, and trained to follow orders when you tell them that they are not fighting against their own families, but against "criminals" and "terrorists". I'm sure there would be a of of defections by those not completely under the spell, but by no means all of them.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Not to be a killjoy, but they've just not got the numbers to blockade EVERYTHING. They'd find themselves stretched too thin, as is about to happen, if not already so, in their "war on terror" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Nor do they have the numbers to round up millions of citizens or the capacity to haul those millions of citizens off to these phantom death camps.

Originally posted by nenothtu
And for the record, they've been practicing "random roadblocks" quite a lot in central NC, at least. It's under the guise of "drunk driver checks" or "driver's license checks", but considering the results ( 2, count 'em 2, drunk drivers apprehended in a five-day random roadblock operation over the recent holidays) it seems not to be working very well, IF the actual purpose is "for the children". One (rural) area around there (Gibsonville, NC) has been subject to at least 3, and sometimes 5, random roadblocks per week over the past several months, with practically NO results. Go figure.

nenothtu out

Perhaps there are less drunk drivers in NC after the regulars know there will be checks for drunk drivers. And just because they did road block checks for drunk drivers in NC doesnt mean that it is happening in every state every night for the purpose of "practicing" how to do road blocks.

Well its ok if people want to live a fantasy about death camps and plastic coffins for the masses..so be it. Makes no sense in trying to make sense and induce sense out of and from nonsense anyway..so enjoy the nonsense.

Just remember folks..paranoia is a self destroyer.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Just remember folks..paranoia is a self destroyer.

Cheers!!!!

Ignorance does more damage though and being willfully ignorant of the truth is foolish and deadly.

And concerning plastic coffins, this has been discussed to death and has been proven several times that they are coffins, not planters, not concrete molds, not pipes (seriously, the most ignorant thing I've ever heard), they are coffins, the company that makes them lists them as such, the government bought a bunch of them, they are waiting to be used, just sitting there, they are for either a chemical of nuclear attacks, to put a couple of bodies in so that it does not contaminate the soil, water, air.

So please, instead of denying the truth that has been presented billions of times on this site, with actual hard evidence, quit being ignorant and find some other job, seriously, all you do is deny the facts and twist things, this subject has been done to death and I'm tired of telling people like you the same stuff over and over again. After I tell you this stuff you play spin doctor and change the subject.

Quit the spin now, find a normal job, quit working for whatever government disinfo agency you work for bro, seriously.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

You Misapprehend me. I don't believe all this hogwash about hundreds of FEMA death camps either, nor do I think there will be a "mass roundup" of citizens. As you ably pointed out, and I feebly attempted to point out, they just don't have the numbers for that. "They" might TRY, but it would be a miserable failure, and counter productive to boot. Who's left to "lord it over" on if you roundup and kill everyone?

Random roadblocks are NOT practice for "FEMA roundups", But they DO indicate an inexorable creep towards a "police state". Those who have sworn to "protect and to serve" are being used to "intimidate and harass" instead.

Twenty years ago, this would have been unthinkable. Now, it's SOP.

I've got to put on my uniform and go to work now, but I'll be back in a few hours.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Holy crap.. There's so many.. I'm about to go see how many are in CT.

Edit: LOL, should've guessed there wouldn't be any in CT.

But there are two in Mass. One in Camp Edwards, which in the pop up thing says 'This "inactive" base is being converted to hold many New Englander patriots' I don't think they're talking about the football team.. and also the quotation marks around "inactive" was their emphasis not mine.

Scary.

Seriously, go on Google Earth for yourself and find camps in your area and read what the little bubble says.

Edit Again: Found this good video.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Total Reality]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They are federal prisons.

One is in my town and the blue dot is right across the street and all it is, is a federal prison the club med type for people who are jailed for tax evasion, money laundering etc.

They don't even have a fence up due to the prisoners being just in there for money scams so to speak.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What i do not understand is why a country like the USA needs a company to supposedly 'control' its people. America is not so densely populated so controlling citizens should not be that much of a problem.
If all this doomsday speak is true i would stop paying taxes.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Wrong, they are more than that, I've seen some in real life, some are vacant, the one you saw may be what it is now, but later it will be used as a concentration camp.

It's much like how we had some really bad flooding in the town I used to live in and FEMA took an old closed down grocery store and used it as a base of operations.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My favorite "FEMA camp" is the alleged one in an Amtrack train yard!
Yeah as if Amtrack wants to hold people in there.

And another thing, fences with barbed wire pointing inwards? Nothing special about it. In Chicago, I see cruddy little junkyards in the inner city with fences topped with barbed wire pointing inwards. Yeah, gotta keep those vicious doberman pinchers inside at all times!
Plenty of junkyards and empty lots that used to hold cars and other junk with fences and barbed wire pointing inwards. What were they holding in? The cars? People that snuck in to steal and couldint get out?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

No, they're not, they are in fact plastic coffins, I don't remember the link, but look at any of the fema coffin threads on ATS and they have a link to the EXACT plastic coffin made by the company that makes them, the EXACT coffin, and it is labeled as a coffin.

You sir don't know jack about anything, not about where you live or this subject, the plastic coffins are clearly NOT pipes, trust an ex plumber, I know this stuff when I see it.

-Lahara

The name of the company is named "Polyguard"
The link is Polyguard Vault Website

and you're correct they are coffins!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by ecain]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by ecain]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Tell the truth now...

These are NOT coffins.

They are "Casket Liners" produced by the company which owns the land, a plastics company no less!

They are not used as coffins, they are used to place around coffins in the ground to prevent the topsoil from collapsing.

If you're going to bring up things that have already been discussed and investigated fully, please do not lie about what the conclusions were or try to make out that they are something else.

Even if FEMA have purchased a large number of these, which is what someone has suggested (again no proof!) then they are simply doing their jobs and preparing for the worst scenarios as they are paid by government to do!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by TheRandom1

Tell the truth now...

These are NOT coffins.

Ummm.. go to the link that's posted above you.. they are coffins

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
Follow the directions in this youtube video , it will surprise you the type of information about 'FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS' and their use. My state has an airforce base that is slated to transform into a 'FEMA death camp'........www.youtube.com...

Edited 'All Caps' from title.

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 31/1/09 by masqua]

Does anyone know if UK has a similar association to FEMA?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Oops, I had it wrong, but so did you, they are BURIAL VAULTS, pretty much the same thing as a coffin except you can store more bodies in them.

Ya know, one thing I can't stand that is utter garbage is this "they're just doing there job" bs, as if they are the good guys, as if not following ones conscience is a good thing, seriously, don't use that "They're just doing there job" copout line, that's pure bs, if you're going to use that crap, then you should applaud any terrorist that attacks this or any other country, after all "They're just doing there job".

Yes, the government is "just doing it's job", it's job is to control and kill, it's doing a good job that's for sure, now go eat your quarter pounder with cheese and drink your supersized coke from McDonalds whilst you get into a pointless fight over a pointless football game, oh and don't forget to vote, because your vote counts (lol, biggest bunch of crap ever).

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
So you mean Americans who raised arms and did what their constitution required them to do against an oppressive government? A place to hold American dissidents.

Not attacking you, but I see the whole thing in another light.

Of course I could be wrong, let's hope I am.

Peace,
FK

No because Americans who raised arms defending the constitution against an oppressive government would not be going around causing riots or destroying property of those who are also on the same side, nor would they be purposely trying to incite a disorderly society.

I understand your angle on the issue but honestly your point of view answers the question of why would they need to construct prison and death camps and then have to deal with the defenders of innocents against an oppressive government.

They would have one hell of a time putting any of their plans into action.

Ever heard the phrase.."Silent but deadly"? Usually referes to the quiet hot air from the backside, but reaks with a very bad smell.

The oppressive government, NWO or whatever, would do just that...be silent..but deadly...ie would just block off cities, close all commerce, prevent any goods and services from going into any area, and basically let the people kill themselves off or starve to death. That would be the ultimate way for wiping out a mass number of the populace, in the most effective and in-expensive manner.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Wrong. It's all about money. How can you have power without money?

By making sure the masses do not have any. The money is the means to the power and control. Money is paper. People and the ability to make things starting out with just thought and changing it into reality with our minds and hands is power.

Power can come from the use of fear and terror. You could terrorize and entire world and make them work for nothing...just keep them fed and fearful.

It is about power. Money is the vehicle to get more, but in the end it will be just driven by fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join