It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Follow the directions in this youtube video , it will surprise you the type of information about 'FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS' and their use. My state has an airforce base that is slated to transform into a 'FEMA death camp'........www.youtube.com...

Edited 'All Caps' from title.

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 31/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Holy #.

Im sending this to everyone I know.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The problem I have with this FEMA camps is that the barbed wires are put to make people stay in instead of making someone stay out, like a prison.

That's what I saw in another video showing a FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I drove to one that was rumored to be in Dallas TX... Somebody wrote something on the internet and I had to go see for myself...

Sure enough it was a Big field with fencing and railroad tracks surrounding the entire location...

And make no mistake... that Barbed wire was pointing inward.

The FEMA camps are real...

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Yes its true, the FEMA camps are indeed real...but not in the form that you all are thinking.

There are 2 types of camps run by FEMA. The first is a set of camps that are intended to house illegals, riot causing bunch, and potential invasion forces that are captured. These are the camps that have the watch towers and basically have the same look as any high security prison.

The second type is the FEMA aid camps. These are intended for displaced citizens when a natural disaster hits, causing hundreds of thousands to evacuate their homes with no where to go. They are built out of the closed down military bases, a perfect choice since these closed down military bases are like little cities, complete with hospitals, shopping centers, airport, schools, churches, and police station and postal services. FEMA has set these sites up because after Katrina and FEMA's obvious inability to deal with the situation, FEMA is doing something to prevent that from happening again...and it is all because the public demanded better response and better results from government and FEMA.

None of these two types of camps, are intended for, or will ever be for the purpose of killing off people. That rumor is just that, a pure outlandish rumor started by some nitwit on youtube and their mypiddlyspace blog site for the purpose of sensationalism and page hits.

No one has yet to provide any document, order, memo, wadded up piece of paper, intercepted communication, or any other type of proof from FEMA or any other legitimate source that states these camps are for rounding up citizens for the purpose of re-living the death camps of Nazi Germany and WWII.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

well said.
i remember a thread about FEMA coffins, thousands of them.
someone went to investigate and it turned out to be just a regular business, i think they were for compost or gardening or something.

might be wrong on what theyre for, but it was something ordinary that made you go "oh is that all"

nothing to see here, move along

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
what does it mean by user created content ?
Isnt this just made by someone?
(Hi everyone this was my 1st post been here for a few years reading away)
anyways back to topic
i couldnt get anything when i went to camp greyling

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

So you must be saying that if they were going to use them as death camps, then surely they would have told us about it!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If these were actually "death camps" which IMO they are not, why bother? There are plenty of bullets and matches in the world. They could shoot your ass and burn your house down.

A 'death camp" isn't needed for that.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

None of these two types of camps, are intended for, or will ever be for the purpose of killing off people. That rumor is just that, a pure outlandish rumor started by some nitwit on youtube and their mypiddlyspace blog site for the purpose of sensationalism and page hits.

Okay... but in the course of WWIII, a virus, or complete econmic collapse or any other type of event that will bring about complete Martial Law... They will place people in these camps... and they propbably won't let you leave until you get chipped.

That's my take on the camp thing... They will announce madatory RFID chips, and if you don't have one... you are sent to the camp.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Imagine what a City would look like after it was known that FEMA were coming to kill them in their own homes ? it would be burning. I know I personally I would be barricading my Culdesac off and booby trap every road leading into it. So I guess the idea surrounding moving people peacefully into a camp is to offer clean water and housing and food to attract you in like a spiders lair so as to leave the Cities habitable.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I checked a couple of locations and saw no blurring where there should have been barbed wire.

One of those location was close to an old Japanese interment camp, so maybe they'd just reuse that. I still have an incredibly hard time believing these are meant to house and kill 90% of the populous.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeless_al

That's camp grayling , try again.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes its true, the FEMA camps are indeed real...but not in the form that you all are thinking.

There are 2 types of camps run by FEMA. The first is a set of camps that are intended to house illegals, riot causing bunch, and potential invasion forces that are captured. These are the camps that have the watch towers and basically have the same look as any high security prison.

The second type is the FEMA aid camps. These are intended for displaced citizens when a natural disaster hits, causing hundreds of thousands to evacuate their homes with no where to go. They are built out of the closed down military bases, a perfect choice since these closed down military bases are like little cities, complete with hospitals, shopping centers, airport, schools, churches, and police station and postal services. FEMA has set these sites up because after Katrina and FEMA's obvious inability to deal with the situation, FEMA is doing something to prevent that from happening again...and it is all because the public demanded better response and better results from government and FEMA.

No one has yet to provide any document, order, memo, wadded up piece of paper, intercepted communication, or any other type of proof from FEMA or any other legitimate source that states these camps are for rounding up citizens for the purpose of re-living the death camps of Nazi Germany and WWII.
Cheers!!!!

I agree that the FEMA camps are not intended to exterminate people, but to contain them. However, what is not, can allways be. Ask anyone who lived in europe around 1940. Those days people didn't believe in concentration camps either.

Second, How much displaced people, rioters or illegal aliens does the US expect to encounter? It must be milions by the look of it! If indeed milions of people need to be contained in those camps, for whatever reason, something really big and disturbing has to happen first.

Also, what I fail to see is wich country is stupid enough to invade the US? After a wall of highly trained and motivated soldiers, you still have to pass by milions of patriotic (still) well armed american citizens who will defend their country to the death. The only country to successfully invade and kill american citizens on US soil, up till now, is the US itsself.

Then there are the costs to operate and maintain such a massive ammount of facilities. That must be a large figure. I guess Obama will have to close a couple to make ends meet. For he is planning to take the american tax-payer for a 1000 bilion, or perhaps even a 2000 bilion, dollar ride. But hey, then at least we know where the camps are for

I say, where there's smoke, there's fire....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

Cheers!!!!

I agree that the FEMA camps are not intended to exterminate people, but to contain them. However, what is not, can allways be. Ask anyone who lived in europe around 1940. Those days people didn't believe in concentration camps either.

Second, How much displaced people, rioters or illegal aliens does the US expect to encounter? It must be milions by the look of it! If indeed milions of people need to be contained in those camps, for whatever reason, something really big and disturbing has to happen first.

Also, what I fail to see is wich country is stupid enough to invade the US? After a wall of highly trained and motivated soldiers, you still have to pass by milions of patriotic (still) well armed american citizens who will defend their country to the death. The only country to successfully invade and kill american citizens on US soil, up till now, is the US itsself.

Then there are the costs to operate and maintain such a massive ammount of facilities. That must be a large figure. I guess Obama will have to close a couple to make ends meet. For he is planning to take the american tax-payer for a 1000 bilion, or perhaps even a 2000 bilion, dollar ride. But hey, then at least we know where the camps are for

I say, where there's smoke, there's fire....

+1

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Not death camps?
Not trying to kills us off?

Codex Alimentarius
Flouridization of Americas water supply
The Georgia Guidestones
Bilderberg Conference

The elite do not necessarily want to keep us all around, and continue to watch the population rise.

Many of these FEMA "not for death" camps have newly installed gas lines leading to massive furnaces, or to sealed off, air-tight buildings which were never before heated in the past.

But I could just be jumping to conclusions here.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is all Alex Jones seems to rant about nowadays.

I definently believe that that the camps are there, and i can even go as far to believe that they could be used for the demise of the American people.

Getting everyone rounded up and put into this camps seems pretty impossible for me to imagine though. The civilians greatly outnumber the troops. We would swarm over them.
But then again, all these Obama maniacs would probably walk into them happily.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KainRich
This is all Alex Jones seems to rant about nowadays.

I definently believe that that the camps are there, and i can even go as far to believe that they could be used for the demise of the American people.

Getting everyone rounded up and put into this camps seems pretty impossible for me to imagine though. The civilians greatly outnumber the troops. We would swarm over them.
But then again, all these Obama maniacs would probably walk into them happily.

There are over 16 million illegal aliens in this country.

We have no clue how many criminals we will be seeing durring the econmic depression we are about to face.

We have no clue how many protesters we might see in the future.

And from what I've seen in the media recently, we are expected to see biological attack within a few years.

edition.cnn.com...

So what happens if biological weapons are used on our soil?

Remember the movie Outbreak?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This movie might give you an idea of how FEMA camps might come into play.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by RFBurns

So you must be saying that if they were going to use them as death camps, then surely they would have told us about it!

Im not saying anything other than what is obvious. They HAVE told us what they are for. And no where in FEMA's statements does it say that they are meant for rounding up citizens and picking them off.

Tell me something, where did you, and anyone else, hear that these camps are intende to be death camps? Please provide links and sources.

If these links and sources are NOT from any official government or FEMA site, forget it. I dont want made up fables and fear monger web site links and blogs, I want official documentation and sources that tell you that they are death camps.

If they wanted to kill us off...they dont need death camps. They could simply start to wipe us all out by more efficient and reliable means that would do the job faster and more effective.

Just who are "they" anyway that have this agenda to kill us all off? Do "they" honestly think that a few hundred thousand soldiers who have families and friends out here in the public, would be able to stand up to 350 million people who would OBVIOUSLY revolt against being rounded up to be killed in these so called death camps of yours?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RFBurns]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join