It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hey Doomsday, Im from Dallas texas as well, and ive been hearing about the alleged fema camp in Dallas, and ive been wanting to make a drive out there myself self. So you claim youve seen it? Im assuming you mean the one located between George Bush and Stemmons?? Damn im gonna have to go see this now, what were your thoughts when you saw it? and could you possibly help guide me, if your at stemmons and beltline where would i go ffrom there?
edit on 13-7-2011 by santjime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Then why do they have guillotines? What is the reason for those brutal execution devices? Why did they resurrect the Ebola virus? Why do they want rfid chips? How come Isis has special forces tatoos? And where did Isis obtain U.S. weapons and armor and transportation.

Either you here to debunk the usage of the Fema Camps or they really pulled the wool over your eyes.

U.S. is going into a police state. WW3 is happening now! The Government is raping us, the citizens of our rights.

Freedom of speech, lol is gone!

Your privacy is gone!

Disarmament movement is going as planned!

The liberal media is promoting so much fear into the minds of Americans, Im suprized that no one realizes it.

Only a few will survive, the UN has created an army against us and trained them on our own soil!

WAKE UP AMERICA, before its too late!

I created a list of the criminals responsible for this attempt in genocide. They have already rounded up most of the homeless in the east coast.

Do yourself a favor, conduct some research first. You made yourself look like the puppet they wanted you to be, maybe this reply will help you to be a real boy.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by RFBurns

None of these two types of camps, are intended for, or will ever be for the purpose of killing off people. That rumor is just that, a pure outlandish rumor started by some nitwit on youtube and their mypiddlyspace blog site for the purpose of sensationalism and page hits.

Okay... but in the course of WWIII, a virus, or complete econmic collapse or any other type of event that will bring about complete Martial Law... They will place people in these camps... and they propbably won't let you leave until you get chipped.

That's my take on the camp thing... They will announce madatory RFID chips, and if you don't have one... you are sent to the camp.

Right on you got the idea. And its happening now!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesMartel

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by RFBurns

None of these two types of camps, are intended for, or will ever be for the purpose of killing off people. That rumor is just that, a pure outlandish rumor started by some nitwit on youtube and their mypiddlyspace blog site for the purpose of sensationalism and page hits.

Okay... but in the course of WWIII, a virus, or complete econmic collapse or any other type of event that will bring about complete Martial Law... They will place people in these camps... and they propbably won't let you leave until you get chipped.

That's my take on the camp thing... They will announce madatory RFID chips, and if you don't have one... you are sent to the camp.

Why bother with RFID chips? Most cell phones report your position.

Mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eclipsal
Then why do they have guillotines?

Who has guillotines? Any proof/pictures of these so called "guillotines?

What is the reason for those brutal execution devices?

What brutal execution devices?

How come Isis has special forces tattoos?

they do? how about some evidence of that?

And where did Isis obtain U.S. weapons and armor and transportation.

Again, how about some evidence?

You seem to have made a lot of silly claims, how about backing them up with some facts.
edit on 15-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl
The skinny on the “FEMA coffins”
I did the research when the FEMA Coffins in Georgia thread was running.
They are not coffins. They are burial vaults. The coffin goes inside.

Polyguard manufactures burial vaults. Polyguard sells to the VA, which is enough of a government link for the conspiracy wing nuts to jump to FEMA. VA buys them under the name of thermoplastic graveliners.
Polyguard got a government Business and Industry Loan for $780,585 in 2001. Polyguard sells these vaults to the VA for use in VA Cemeteries. The VA has been buying them since 2000 under the name of thermoplastic graveliners.
You can see this on the fedspending webite here:
www.fedspending.org...
Total paid for 2000, 2002, 2003. 2004, 2005, 2006 and part of 2007, $5,042,716.00. For whatever reason there was no contract listed in 2001

However, the vaults show in the video belong to and are manufactured by Vanguard

Here’s the email from Polyguard:
July 21st, 2008 at 11:25 am
Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067
RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!
To Whom this May Concern:
As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).
I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.
In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.
Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!
If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

Here’s the email from Vanguard:

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage
Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a
burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or
concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery
and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of
people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people
like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will
be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made
the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the
burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them
until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a
certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released.
Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia
to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and
that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the
government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in
Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on
the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.
Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed
every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged
there burial.
I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
404-545-8022 Cell
[email protected]

Of course there gonna cover their asses. If I was planning mass murders I would too. But since they created the game it has been rigged from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: skid
reply to post by RFBurns

FEMA has set these sites up because after Katrina and FEMA's obvious inability to deal with the situation

FEMA started building these sites during the Reagan administration, long before Katrina.

Is the barbed wire intended to keep the victims safe?

FYI:
FEMA was never intended to provide "disaster relief" (which is rather obvious)
Richard Nixon created FEMA after he divided the United States into 10 regions via the Government Reorganization Act.

According to "Nixons rise and fall" on PBS,
Nixon then told his men (Halderman & Ehrlickman) that he planned to become the leader of the New World Order.

And Obama is following in his footsteps.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RFBurns

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by RFBurns

Just moving goal posts now. I didn't say I knew what "they" were going to do. I just asked the rhetorical question: If these are death camps, do you seriously think they would tell us that?

If they were intended to be death camps, of course they wouldnt tell us they were death camps.

But what proof is there that they are death camps other than the rants and raves by fear mongering opportunists who take advantage of gullable people, making them believe they are? Where do they get their sure fire proof to be spreading fear into an already stressed out populace?

I think people should be spotlighting those fear mongers who incite all this nonsense and fear into people and asking themselves where is their absolute proof.

And if these folks saying these are death camps, would they be publishing their information in a format comparable to a prime time tv "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" manner?

No I would think they would be telling people in a far more serious way, without all the gloom and doom music themes and logos and phrases and riddles, and certianly be publishing their work on more reputable places than youtube!

Cheers!!!!

Look at these locations now.
Cheers!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You seem to have made a lot of silly claims, how about backing them up with some facts.

You have a computer look it up for yourself, but I can tell theres a lot of people on here lacking the common sense needed to conduct proper research.

“Code ICD 9 E 978 Makes Execution by Guillotine Legal Under Obamacare. A medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.”

Rfid chip in the news by positive id.
By the way being a business owner, starting October 2015 rfid readers are required or I will not be able to accept credit cards from my customers.

www.cbsnews.com...

Isis, watch the news! Analyze the videos, look at the tanks and weapons their using. Pay attention to detail and you will see their tattoos. Some army other special forces. I have family and friends that served and have these same tattoos.

My theory about Isis is that either 1) they are US soldiers conducting these deeds to promote fear and bring about WW3, or 2) they are a-walled soldiers that never returned and want to disrupt the NWO by distorting the democracy created in these countries by them.

Now can you prove me wrong?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Hello Bruce,

You should look into the NWO's stronghold on your own country before you try to graduate to the USA.

Next I will show you a police state...

Two innocent men spend 30 years in prison for murder they didn’t commit
The longest-serving death row inmate in North Carolina is exonerated using DNA evidence.
September 14, 2014 by Site Staff in News
The Sourovelis's Philadelphia home that was seized following the couple's son's drug arrest.
Authorities seize Philadelphia couple’s home following son’s first drug offense
"By the time I got to the door, they had already opened the door, with his hand in, and put a gun to my dog's head."
September 9, 2014 by Site Staff in News
John Crawford III (right)
Walmart shopper ‘swatted’ while talking on phone, holding merchandise
"It was an execution, no doubt about it...It was flat-out murder," said the decedent's father after watching surveillance video.
September 8, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Dried ginseng roots. (Source: Fotalia / Stephanie Fray)
Dozens of Indiana residents arrested for harvesting ginseng plants too early
Natural medicine is considered contraband without a state-issued license; can only be harvested legally during certain months.
September 7, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Bill Craig holds his hands in the air when a SWAT team inspects his umbrella. (Source: Bill Craig / Facebook)
Police lock down California campus because of man carrying an umbrella
"I don't always bring an umbrella to work, but when I do, I get cuffed."
August 30, 2014 by Site Staff in News
SWAT members congregate outside the home on Dogwood Drive, in Easton, Conn. where Gonzalo Guizan was shot and killed by police during a raid on May 18th, 2008. (Source: Christian Abraham)
SWAT team breaks down door, shoots man as he watched TV with friend
"It was the most blatant overuse of police power I've ever seen."
August 29, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Jordan Mathewson puts his headphones down and raises his hands as a SWAT team enters his home. (Source: YouTube)
Colorado man is ‘swatted’ while playing online video games
"What in the world, I think we're getting swatted."
August 28, 2014 by Site Staff in News
(Source: Shutterstock)
Florida couples can be arrested if caught living together before marriage
Hundreds of Floridians are still sent to jail for unwedded cohabitation.
August 27, 2014 by Site Staff in News
(Source: wallpapersdesign.net)
Police barge into innocent woman’s home to make arrest over grass length
"I don't give a sh*t what you see," the officer growled. "You see that?! It says POLICE."
August 26, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Victor White III (Source: William Widmier / Courtesy of Vanessa White)
Authorities claim handcuffed man shot himself in the chest, ruled ‘suicide’
The mysterious death of Victor White III.
August 25, 2014 by Site Staff in News
(Source: Associated Press photo)
Chicago police jailed two innocent men for 17 months with no evidence
"The investigation in this case, pretty much, can only be described as pathetic," said the judge.
August 24, 2014 by Site Staff in News
American justice
California Supreme Court rules that silence can be evidence of guilt
"Remaining silent after being placed under arrest is not enough to exercise one's right to remain silent," said one justice.
August 23, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Police were called on Alex Stone, 16, when he completed a creative writing assignment. NBC 12)
Police summoned to investigate fictional story about killing a dinosaur, student arrested
"First of all, we don't have dinosaurs anymore. Second of all, he's not even old enough to buy a gun," said the boy's mother.
August 22, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Lt. Ray Albers aims his rifle at civilians in Ferguson, Missouri on Aug. 19, 2014.
Cop aims rifle at crowd of protesters and journalists, says he “will f***ing kill” them
A deranged gunman uttered deadly threats to innocent civilians, yet was not arrested.
August 21, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Henry Davis was wrongfully arrested and beaten in a cell in a case of mistaken identity. (Source: The Daily Beast)
Police beat innocent man in handcuffs, charge him with bleeding on their uniforms
Courts ignore officer perjury but pursue bogus "property damage" claim.
August 20, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Gas-mask wearing silhouettes advance with their rifles through a cloud of teargas to disperse crowds. Ferguson, Missouri. Aug. 17, 2014. (Source: AP Photo / Charlie Riedel)
National Guard troops sent to Ferguson to restrict travel, disperse crowds
Governor promises to restore peace by suspending ordinary civilian freedoms.
August 18, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Protesters raise their hands as riot police close in on them. Ferguson, Missouri, Aug. 2014. (Source: AP Photo / Jeff Roberson)
Missouri governor declares State of Emergency, mandatory curfew in Ferguson
Citizens may be arrested for peaceful assembly between the hours of 12-5 a.m.
August 16, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Danielle Wolf says she grew upset when the frozen pizzas in her cart smashed her loaves of bread. (Source: WJBF)
South Carolina mother arrested for cussing in front of her kids
"Obscene words" are justification for jailtime in North Augusta, a woman discovers.
The assault team moves into the home of the elder couple with guns raised. (Source: YouTube)
Indiana grandmother suffers violent SWAT raid after a neighbor uses her wireless internet
"They could have knocked. I didn't even know there was a search warrant," said the 68-year-old woman.

The scene of a police shooting involving San Jose police versus a woman carrying a cordless drill. Aug. 14, 2014. (Source: Patrick Tehan / Bay Area News Group)
Mentally-ill California woman shot by police while holding cordless drill, A call for help turns into a death sentence for a 19-year-old woman.

Ferguson, Missouri, likened to a ‘war zone’ following riots and police response
A suburban town becomes marred with rioters, checkpoints, teargas, and stormtroopers.
August 13, 2014 by Site Staff in News
Michael Brown, 18, was left lying in street for 4 hours after being shot to death by police. Ferguson, Missouri, Aug. 9, 2014.

Missouri teen shot dead after confrontation over jaywalking; controversy follows
"I saw the barrel of the gun pointed at my friend," said Mr. Johnson. "Then I saw the fire come out of the barrel."
August 13, 2014 by Site Staff in News
(Source: Daily Record / Sunday News, Jason Plotkin)

Police taser 8-year-old girl when babysitter calls for help
"The force of the electricity shot through her body, lifted her, and threw her against a wall," a lawsuit states

edit on 15-9-2014 by eclipsal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eclipsal

Are you talking about the paper cutting guillotines, because every school and most if not all public libraries have one so are they FEMA camps also?

Why did they resurrect the Ebola virus?

Any evidence to back this claim?

How come Isis has special forces tatoos?

Have a source for this?

From the Iraqi army when they tucked tail and ran from ISIS.

I created a list of the criminals responsible for this attempt in genocide. They have already rounded up most of the homeless in the east coast.

I bet you have...And no they didn't.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Hello Bruce,

You should look into the NWO's stronghold on your own country before you try to graduate to the USA.

I notice you are unable to back your silly claims up with any evidence.... as expected, it is just crap you made up!
edit on 15-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

(post by eclipsal removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Hello Bruce,

I notice you are unable to back your silly claims up with any evidence.... as expected, it is just crap you made up!

Just look in the news. Its out there. I read feeds from all news sources daily. I have a smart phone, it gets delivered to it every hour. Its too bad you will be uninformed. Ohh well, cant save everyone.

So long, and goodnight from Texas, USA.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Yes fema camps have full scale guillotines for decapitating peoples heads off.

Ebola came out during Nixon's administration isnt it funny how Obama is following in his footsteps?

I seen the tattoos on TV.

You are a debunking pile of #. Do your own research.

Yes Fema Camps are really real. There is one just 35 miles North of Las Vegas, NV. We were passing by it at 4:30 am. They had people in buses and they were shackled and being taking into a building that led them underground. It was being patrolled by Homeland Security. And yes many cities in the east coast made homelessness illegal. Many have been shipped off to camps. Look it up.

By the way what does it matter to you anyways you dont even live in the U.S. so your opinions dont mean #.

Well where to begin.

First let me address this about me not being in the US...Is Atlanta, GA. part of the US because I live and work around there, so that's your first mistake...making assumptions does nothing but make you look foolish.

Now on to Ebola...Actually the first known case was in 1976, which btw was two years after Nixon left office.

The first identified case of Ebola was on 26 August 1976, in Yambuku, a small rural village in Mongala District in northern Democratic Republic of the Congo (then known as Zaire).

en.wikipedia.org...

Richard Milhous Nixon was president of the United States from January 20, 1969 until he resigned on August 9, 1974, the first and (as of 2014) only president to do so.

en.wikipedia.org...

So you may want to do some research of your own.

So you have seen the tattoos on TV, and that is what your going with as your source...now seriously do you have something verifiable not just what you saw on tv. I have seen unicorns on tv, that doesn't make them real.

No, I am debunking your pile of #.

You say that they has buses full of people that were all shackled and going into underground facilities and you didn't think to get a picture of this...unbelievable, no seriously that is just unbelievable.

And just to reiterate I am an american and I have done the research...and it seems a bit more than you have done.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

So long, and goodnight from Texas, USA.

Alex Jones is that you?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
ok - 5 years later - is there any evidence of these alledged " fema death camps " ?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
ok - 5 years later - is there any evidence of these alledged " fema death camps " ?

Alex Jones say that exist - so some people believe that they exist!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You have a computer look it up for yourself, but I can tell theres a lot of people on here lacking the common sense needed to conduct proper research.

“Code ICD 9 E 978 Makes Execution by Guillotine Legal Under Obamacare. A medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.”

Maybe you need to a bit more research and see what Code ICD 9 E 978 is.
Relax. Obamacare won't bring
beheadings to U.S.

Conspiracy Theory Says Medical Code Legalizes Beheadings

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: walman
www.mindfully.org...

I pity the people sent to the one in Aliceville, Alabama - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000.

All that remains of the WW2 POW camp is a chimney - so it will be a tight squeeze fitting 15,000 people into a chimney!
en.wikipedia.org...

The camp was dismantled and sold for scrap after the war,[3] and its only remaining trace is an old stone chimney.[2

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join