It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I live very close to one of these "FEMA Concentration Camps". It is a very traditional federal prison. I know several people that work in this "camp". They are federal employees, not associated with FEMA in any capacity. Second, this google map is user created and full of errors. For starters, there is no such thing as a "FEMA concentration camp". So, take it from there how accurate the rest of it is.

And if you check the mapmaker's website, he bases his assumptions on a lot of wrong info. There are no railroad tracks to any of the "concentration camps" in Kentucky for starters. And, any executive order is not "awaiting the president's pen". If it's an executive order, it's already been signed and put in effect.

And lastly, did you all know you Moloch is in charge now? That is who we have to fear and the reason these concentration camps are to be watched so closely. As many lunatic conspiracy theories as I've delved into, I have never even heard of Moloch. How is this guy so privvy to info none of you all are?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Moonage]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonage
For starters, there is no such thing as a "FEMA concentration camp". So, take it from there how accurate the rest of it is.

Unfortunately, this is true. Here is a link to current legislation which acknowledges that FEMA camps do exist and we can expect more of them built.

H.R. 645
AKA "Emergency Centers"

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

FEMA has set these sites up because after Katrina and FEMA's obvious inability to deal with the situation

FEMA started building these sites during the Reagan administration, long before Katrina.

Is the barbed wire intended to keep the victims safe?

FYI:
FEMA was never intended to provide "disaster relief" (which is rather obvious)
Richard Nixon created FEMA after he divided the United States into 10 regions via the Government Reorganization Act.

According to "Nixons rise and fall" on PBS,
Nixon then told his men (Halderman & Ehrlickman) that he planned to become the leader of the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

The FEMA camps are real...

None of these two types of camps, are intended for, or will ever be for the purpose of killing off people. That rumor is just that, a pure outlandish rumor started by some nitwit on youtube and their mypiddlyspace blog site for the purpose of sensationalism and page hits.

Okay... but in the course of WWIII, a virus, or complete econmic collapse or any other type of event that will bring about complete Martial Law... They will place people in these camps... and they propbably won't let you leave until you get chipped.

That's my take on the camp thing... They will announce madatory RFID chips, and if you don't have one... you are sent to the camp.

Why bother with RFID chips? Most cell phones report your position.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Gee
when I watch the video it states right on the front that the supposed camps are actually user generated content meaning a bunch of
"well meaning individuals" decided to flag everything they thought was a fema concentration absolutely no facts at all.
once again this myth is busted.

anyone can create any kind of map on google earth

and for the last time
the Federal Bureau of Prisons Hospital on devens, MA
is not a Fema concentration camp
they did not reroute a rail line to go near it.
for the love of Pete.

what you should be worried about is this:
how do you know "KNOW!" that the last time you went to the dentist/doctor
they did not plant a tracking device in you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You have to take the battery out of the cell phone, not just shut it off to disable its ability to be tracked. The uhf and vhf signals freed up once the digital transition takes place are already marked for rfid use, period. This I know, I'm inside this already. As far as camps, you'll die where you make your stand or where you are lured to. Think smart. The best you can do is be ready.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by BKZ2009]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The skinny on the “FEMA coffins”
I did the research when the FEMA Coffins in Georgia thread was running.
They are not coffins. They are burial vaults. The coffin goes inside.

Polyguard manufactures burial vaults. Polyguard sells to the VA, which is enough of a government link for the conspiracy wing nuts to jump to FEMA. VA buys them under the name of thermoplastic graveliners.
Polyguard got a government Business and Industry Loan for $780,585 in 2001. Polyguard sells these vaults to the VA for use in VA Cemeteries. The VA has been buying them since 2000 under the name of thermoplastic graveliners.
You can see this on the fedspending webite here:
www.fedspending.org...
Total paid for 2000, 2002, 2003. 2004, 2005, 2006 and part of 2007, $5,042,716.00. For whatever reason there was no contract listed in 2001

However, the vaults show in the video belong to and are manufactured by Vanguard

Here’s the email from Polyguard:
July 21st, 2008 at 11:25 am
Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067
RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!
To Whom this May Concern:
As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).
I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.
In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.
Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!
If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

Here’s the email from Vanguard:

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage
Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a
burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or
concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery
and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of
people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people
like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will
be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made
the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the
burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them
until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a
certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released.
Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia
to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and
that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the
government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in
Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on
the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.
Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed
every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged
there burial.
I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
404-545-8022 Cell
[email protected]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancrom

and for the last time
the Federal Bureau of Prisons Hospital on devens, MA
is not a Fema concentration camp
they did not reroute a rail line to go near it.
for the love of Pete.

Please cite your sources. I am interested in what you have heard versus what I have witnessed.

A series of private, casual, and entirely speculative messages between myself and Glenn Campbell, in the mid-1990s, may have been the catalyst for the Internet rumor of FMC Devens being a FEMA site.

I was one of the last MPs to serve at Fort Devens and I continued to have a relationship with the Commonwealth of MA after much of the property was handed over from the feds. I also drilled there as a soldier in the Army Guard until 2007.

The contractor who supervised the prison construction was Pellegrini. The parcel of land that the prison sits on extends south to Perimeter Road. I know because I used to patrol Perimeter Road beyond the two south housing areas and future golf course (ammo dump behind Mirror Lake and surrounding area).

While I know for a fact that the prison has sub-basements, and it did indeed once occur to me that there may be something strange afoot there, I have known for a long time that that is not the case.

If you want to know where the genuinely strange activities are on that base, where I strongly suspect something involving a holding facility or prison is going on (see previous ATS posts I have made about this), direct your attention south of Route 2, specifically the Oxbow NWR area. Trust me, I know every inch of that base as well as my own backyard, and the only place where I believe something odd is going on, is the Oxbow area. That is not to say I do not have some suspicions about other areas (I do), but the Oxbow is the place to think about.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
But of course the Government would never help a situation along to make us feel fearful. Think about it? Ok first there is the rounding up of illegals. many Americans will say, yes that is cool more jobs for us. The certain people are just arrested, well they had ties to terrorists, or maybe drug cartels or some other criminal activity. Actually they are all Patriots, but who would know after all the news people would not lie to us and our justice system will prove them innocent.

Of course if the pass the Un Treaty of the Rights of the Child and we lose our parental rights, we can be jailed and our children taken for no reason. (Ask people in other countries the atrocities they are facing under this treaty.) (It supercedes all state law)

So you are labeled an abusive parent, sounds ok we all want the children safe.

Cult members who are going to over throw the Government. Ok they may be a real threat.

A biological agent is released in an area so we need to move everyone till we clean it up.
Ok sounds good.

How did they get 6 million people in Germany to fall for it?

How long did it take American soldiersand the American people to even believe the camps exsisted?

And who do you think will care if we are dead? No we should not be in fear but in awareness and even FEMA tells us to be prepared for emergency's.

Who or what is your support sytem? Do you know who you can trust? And if this does happen do you really think they will do it in a way that you will have time to load your weapons? They have a sound machine that can disable a town in five minutes and they can just walk in and do whatever they want, inuding chip you.

This chip is not just for identification and location purposes. Using H.A.A.R.P. they need only bounce energy at the required frequency of any desired disease.

There is so much most people do not know.

OF course I just will never understand humans and their continued desire to eradicate each other for a myriad of reasons as if somehow any one person is superior to any other.

We kill what is good, we glorify what is not. and we need dead bodies before we will believe.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ecain

That's just in the UK. I've traveled to most central and western European countries and they don't have that many CCTVs.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What most people don't realize is that we also had internment camps during World War II. Most of these camps were for the captured German SS troops that had either been caught or had surrendered to the Allies over in Europe. An example of these camps can be found here in West Virginia. The camp is located at Alderson, West Virginia and is now the Women's Federal Penitentury at Alderson. Since it is a former POW camp and with Martha Stewart being a resident for a few months, the jail/POW camp was coined Camp Cupcake during her stay.

Those weren't the only things that these camps were used for. Other than the POW camps, some locations were also used as internment camps for Japanese Americans that had been relocated to these locations. The reason being, the Roosevelt Administration had stong beliefs that the Imperial Government of Japan might of had spies infiltrate the United States to possibly steal military research documents and for the possiblity of saboteurs being in the country.

As for the FEMA camps that are going to be used on everybody. I for one think that these camps just don't exist. I think that whoever did the video with the locations mapped out must have had wayyy too much time on their hands. I mean, why spend the time going about and looking up these locations on sites that may not even have the correct location listed. Camp Grayling in a cornfield, how corny is that for a cornfield to be labeled as a FEMA camp.

Also.

To the poster who said that they are going to Beech Grove, Illinois to get shots of a FEMA camp, Let me say this, you are going to be greatly disappointed because all that facility is is the largest railroad repair facility in the United States. As for the property itself, it was originally built in 1908 as a repair facility for the Cleveland, Cincinatti, Chicago, & Saint Louis Railway which later became part of the New York Central Railway in 1906. Yes, this is on private property so you might want to watch yourself and not get arrested.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here ya go...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we Must all be Crazy...huh

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Hashishian]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
To the poster who said that they are going to Beech Grove, Illinois to get shots of a FEMA camp, Let me say this, you are going to be greatly disappointed because all that facility is is the largest railroad repair facility in the United States. As for the property itself, it was originally built in 1908 as a repair facility for the Cleveland, Cincinatti, Chicago, & Saint Louis Railway which later became part of the New York Central Railway in 1906. Yes, this is on private property so you might want to watch yourself and not get arrested.

I got interested in this recently and this is the best debunking of the Beech Grove "FEMA camp" I've found

depletedcranium.com...

As far as these "coffins" are concerned I'm sure most already are well aware of Polyguard Vaults but here's a link to their site

www.polyguardvaults.com...

As for uses of these liners, aside from the obvious such as burying the military, veterans, welfare people, etc, one thing I don't see is the need to re-bury those who came up during floods and hurricanes. I got this from FEMA's site

www.fema.gov...

Maybe I'm acting the gov'ment shil but I really am skeptical on this CT. Especially after witnessing FEMA incompetence firsthand...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have books that I purchased 15 years ago with locations of FEMA camps.... Most are military facilities or other government facilities that are high security for other obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ya know all i can is. Well let me say that at far as camp dawson goes i um sorta cough cough know the guy that put it on the map. I um sorta know the guy that took the pics of it.
Now let me tell you this. I gave up on trying to wake anyone up about 10 years ago. People will believe what they want to believe. When you wake up with a newly built pow camp in your backyard you might not be so easy going about it.
So to the guy that mentioned dawson you got me to bite.
Ignorance is not bliss my friend.
Death to the new world order
Maranatha
stargazr

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
one more thing before i make my last appearance for another ten years.
If i've noticed one thing about what i blew out of the water is this.
They always say more info needed on dawson.
My advice to you all is go get the info.
I am only one man.
I have paid.
It will take all of us and i probably take a risk just by posting this
The information is out there.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
look for my posts in this thread

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

top topics