It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What I find pecular about the FEMA camps is who are their intended victims?

In WWII Germany, the government targeted a few very distinct groups for extermination, e.g. the jews, gypsys, homosexuals, handicapped, etc.

Who would FEMA want to target? As a jew, I could see a backlash against jews for the finacial crisis whereas, there happen to be a lot of jews in finance. Obviously, I think that is just nonsense, and the financial problems that the world is facings is being caused by the Bushes, Rockafellers, Morgans, Rothchilds, European elites, etc., just like the 1930's.

However, I could see how jews could be scape goated again.

Alternatively, if there is another 9/11 type attack, I could see the backlash against Muslims cause the government to do some wild things.

The thing is, I don't see the FEMA camps as a real threat against the regular, christian american unless they endervor to help the group that is ultimately singled out.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

No , they were coffins, it showed them as coffins on the companies
website and there were about 500,000 of them.

Polyguard vaults

Per one person in georgia who is there at one of the sites,
there is an order for 5 million total thru FEMA.

Good Luck to you all !

If these are coffins, where is the inside padding and head rest in the products brochures?

These are NOT coffins, the site does not state ANYWHERE that they are coffins. The site does say things like "protection" and "water resistant".

These are to protect your coffin from cave in and moisture.

Good luck to you finding where it says they are coffins.
Cheers!!!!

Rf, I'll have to disagree with you here, although your coffin would be placed in these things that doesn't mean it can't be considered a coffin. If you murder someone and stuff them in a box, what is the box called? When the nazi's killed the jews, did they have paddings and head rest? I think not, now although I don't believe these will be used to contain people, I can't be certain.

wikipedia (coffin)
as you see a coffin can be anything from a plastic container, to a mud containment.
anyhow, I'm off for abit!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
What I find pecular about the FEMA camps is who are their intended victims?

In WWII Germany, the government targeted a few very distinct groups for extermination, e.g. the jews, gypsys, homosexuals, handicapped, etc.

Who would FEMA want to target? As a jew, I could see a backlash against jews for the finacial crisis whereas, there happen to be a lot of jews in finance. Obviously, I think that is just nonsense, and the financial problems that the world is facings is being caused by the Bushes, Rockafellers, Morgans, Rothchilds, European elites, etc., just like the 1930's.

However, I could see how jews could be scape goated again.

Alternatively, if there is another 9/11 type attack, I could see the backlash against Muslims cause the government to do some wild things.

The thing is, I don't see the FEMA camps as a real threat against the regular, christian american unless they endervor to help the group that is ultimately singled out.

Just a thought.

No no no.. Its to round us all up and put us to death. Everyone. Religion or race doesnt matter.

This is really, REALLY stupid. I have proven a valid point about a page ago. No one wants to read it. Just keep believing this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn
The problem I had is shared with some others with the "death camp theory".

I always read posts about "I've been to them" and "they are real" and this and that. But no one ever posted pictures.

It's the information age, hell my cell is a year old and takes 2megapixel images. Until you get to one of these camps and bring back pictures your voyage isn't helping anyone.

Here ya go:

FEMA Camp made from old Amtrak Station

Notice barb wire leaning in, not out like at bases.

And are you aware that all military bases, active or closed, are surrounded by chain link fence with barb wire at the top? And what does having barb wire facing in or out have to do with the price of tea in China?

Notice 6" high pressure gas main, bigger than one at a walmart
super center.

Considering that a train station has wide open doorways to allow for trains to enter and exit, that would create a rather chilly draft as they come in and go out, causing wake, and if its winter time, I would expect the train station to have some kind of heating, hence the rather large gas main.

Notice the MANY furnaces around the bdlg nearest the 6" high pressure
gas main.

Again, use your head. Cold wind, wake from moving trains, large doorways for trains to enter and exit, people standing around waiting on their train, train station provides heating so people dont freeze.

Notice the Air force train and Army crane, even thou they are
not part of FEMA.

The Air Force is a part of the US Government..as is the Army. Makes sense that FEMA, another part of the US Government, would request the use of another government agency's services to deliver items to restore the train station. Cheaper for FEMA to do that than to hire private contractors. Saves taxpayers money dont you know...well you do now.

Notice the RFID turnstyle high speed intake revolving security gates.

And can you show us proof that those are RFID activated gates? Are you aware that when a facility closes down, they usually secure it to keep out those who should not be loitering around? And normally they would also include some kind of access gate to get back in, and out. Again, what does that prove that there is a motorized access gate? Absolutely nothing.

Notice the high observation tower and helicopter wind socks.

Ya, notice the high observation tower that most major train stations have. Its like a control tower at an airport, except they are control towers for trains...DUH! Windsocks...well now thats surely suspicious as hell isnt it...wow maybe they need the winsock to indicate wind direction for the weather reports for the train operators that the control tower people pass along, just like they do at airport control towers to airplane pilots.

My personal theme song

I will be listening to that as I am running for the hills once this
all kicks off.

Good Luck to you all !

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecain
Rf, I'll have to disagree with you here, although your coffin would be placed in these things that doesn't mean it can't be considered a coffin. If you murder someone and stuff them in a box, what is the box called? When the nazi's killed the jews, did they have paddings and head rest? I think not, now although I don't believe these will be used to contain people, I can't be certain.

wikipedia (coffin)
as you see a coffin can be anything from a plastic container, to a mud containment.

Well now we are certianly taking it to the nth degree here...reaching arent we?!!

Technically they could be used as such. However, the point is that the Polyguard Vault site does not list these vaults as coffins, which is the point.

Their marketing message indicates they are to provide protection and moisture prevention. No where on that site does it say "oh and these can be used right off as a casket/coffin".

Tho I see your point, the point is not applicable to the debate of the Polyguard Vaults being coffins becuase they do not state that is the product's intent.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
After reviewing the video again, there's afew things I think we all should take into account before we go off the deep end.

#1 - That could just be a plastic manufacturing company that produces for the polyguard company.

- They only show ONE side of all those plastic containers, we don't have a clue what's beyond that, maybe other models.

It's to hard to speculate what that place does, esp from watching the small video clip, right beyond afew rows of those plastic containers MIGHT just be a plastics company.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

wikipedia (coffin)

Well now we are certianly taking it to the nth degree here...reaching arent we?!!

Technically they could be used as such. However, the point is that the Polyguard Vault site does not list these vaults as coffins, which is the point.

Their marketing message indicates they are to provide protection and moisture prevention. No where on that site does it say "oh and these can be used right off as a casket/coffin".

Tho I see your point, the point is not applicable to the debate of the Polyguard Vaults being coffins becuase they do not state that is the product's intent.

Cheers!!!!

I agree 100%, then again medicine isn't always marketed as "being bad for you" although alot of the times, we find out it is. I'm borderline on this one. Only time will tell right?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spliff4020

Dont try to let it get to you too much. We can lead the thirsty horses to the water but damned if we can make them drink it.

Let them believe these are death camps. When nothing happens, they will be no where around touting all this nonsense and fade into the abyss of the book of the unwarranted paranoids.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

So you must be saying that if they were going to use them as death camps, then surely they would have told us about it!

I actually did write to FEMA and asked them if they were death camps and what the coffins were for. I figured what the hey, ask and see what they say. If they are death camps, at least I wont have to wait around in line for my turn, they can expedite me to the front of the line. They never answered at all.

Maybe I should use the freedom of information act.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I agree 100%, then again medicine isn't always marketed as "being bad for you" although alot of the times, we find out it is. I'm borderline on this one. Only time will tell right?

Time will tell us that when the next major disaster hits, be it an earthquake or massive hurricane and displaces hundreds of thousands of people, those displaced people will have a home like place to go.

The other camps, the ones that look like high level security prisons, are exaclty that. But they are not for innocent citizens. They are for potential mass illegal boarder crossings, potential invading forces, and for those who wish to stirr up chaos and riots.

Since the current prison systems are already severely overcrowded, it makes sense to build these newer facilites for those specific purposes.

The old military bases and other closed down facilites are perfect for the aid camps because they are little cities in themselves, complete with hospitals, housing, stores, churches, schools, libraries, police stations and even their own airports.

We could be so paranoid to say everything is against the people. But if that were the case, I dont think any of us would be here right now or have internet access or the freedom to jump into our vehicles and go spend 5 hours at wally world or go to a fast food drive through or take a trip to aunt marcy's farm.

I honestly think that some have been listening to AJ for way too long, as well as taking this nonsense a bit too far and making themselves vulnerable...mentally. I kind of feel sorry for these people. If the SHTF, there is no telling how severe they will crack and end up being the cause of riots and chaos, and then find themselves being arrested. The rest of us will be surviving and making the best of things.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Im not saying anything other than what is obvious. They HAVE told us what they are for. And no where in FEMA's statements does it say that they are meant for rounding up citizens and picking them off.

But in the case of an outbreak of some kind of contaminant their duty would be to contain it right?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde

Im not saying anything other than what is obvious. They HAVE told us what they are for. And no where in FEMA's statements does it say that they are meant for rounding up citizens and picking them off.

But in the case of an outbreak of some kind of contaminant their duty would be to contain it right?

Sure. But do you think that containing an outbreak would not get spread around if they have to haul off 100,000 + people? Say 500,000 people?

If there was an outbreak of some virus or other in a city, its better to quarantine the entire city and block it off.

Transporting a hord of infected people across hundreds of miles is running an even greater risk of spreading the contamination than it would be to simply quarantine the area where they are already at.

Someone asked this earlier and I gave the same answer. Which if you think about it, makes perfect sense.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Darlington Raceway in South Carolina is a Fema Death Camp!?

I'm betting they lock the people on the raceway and have the cars run over them!

Wouldn't it be much easier than having these death camps, smog shooting planes, prison shackle cars to just issue an alert about a disease and the only way to live would be to get a vaccine from your friendly physician. A certain percentage fall dead and the blame it on the disease. A certain percentage fall ill and the vaccine supposedly saved them. A certain percentage doesn't fall ill and claim the vaccine cured them. Those few whom refused the vaccine are carriers and it is best to avoid them and call the police. Burn the dead.

Be a good kid and eat your melamine cookies!

[edit on 2/2/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
All this FEMA stuff reminds me of a cool PC game..called Deus Ex. Involving FEMA, NWO, MJ 12, Illuminati, Sulloettes, UNATCO, UN, and something called "The Grey Death" virus and a vaccine called "Ambrosia". Both the vaccine and the virus were created by the same company who happend to be part of the NWO.

The only thing about that game, was that there was no FEMA death camps. The infected people just roamed around the cities.

That game came out in 2001 btw.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Er.. they have 5 million 'coffins' on order? It's propaganda like that, that causes unnecessary fear-mongering.

Can you produce any actual proof of a supposed purchase of 5 million coffins? Actual bills of lading? Receipts? Proof of delivery? Anything at ALL? Or is this just another cousin of a friends friend, whose mom who heard from an aunt, and then posted it on youtube.. so it has to be true.. 'cause everyone on youtube is obviously true.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
They won´t need FEMA Camps for México.

They wil just shoot those of us who are against the instauration of the NAU, and throw our bodies somewhere.

I hope we have the chance to fight them.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I suppose its too much for some of you to beleive that FEMA is actually 'on your side' and these 'camps' may well be future refugee camps.

If TSHTF in some way and there were thousands of people homeless, wouldnt you want FEMA to have a 'back-up' plan whereby they have a refugee camp where you could all go to.

Seems as if they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

At least in the US you have an Agency that thinks ahead.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Er.. they have 5 million 'coffins' on order? It's propaganda like that, that causes unnecessary fear-mongering.

Can you produce any actual proof of a supposed purchase of 5 million coffins? Actual bills of lading? Receipts? Proof of delivery? Anything at ALL? Or is this just another cousin of a friends friend, whose mom who heard from an aunt, and then posted it on youtube.. so it has to be true.. 'cause everyone on youtube is obviously true.

Wake the beep up. Proof is in video in FEMA Camps, which are owned by the US Gov´t. When did you lose your common sense?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
I suppose its too much for some of you to beleive that FEMA is actually 'on your side' and these 'camps' may well be future refugee camps.

If TSHTF in some way and there were thousands of people homeless, wouldnt you want FEMA to have a 'back-up' plan whereby they have a refugee camp where you could all go to.

Seems as if they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

At least in the US you have an Agency that thinks ahead.

And the 5 million plastic coffins are just in case you have a bad cough and happen to die, huh?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

I would like to order my "refugee camp for my own good in case a disaster leaves thousands homeless" without the inward facing barbed wire and the guard towers. You think thats too much to ask?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join