It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild says you are lazy and greedy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The ruling families are not hurting from the financial crisis they created. They control the actual wealth on this planet. They control the land, the infrastructure, the gold, and everything of tangible value. It doesn't matter who does or doesn't have some colored paper with numbers printed on it. They used that to take control of the actual wealth.

Remember when you could trade your currency for gold. Of course, I wasn't born yet but I read about it. So where did that gold go? Exactly.

And did you know that even if you own the deed on your house you don't actually own it? It can be taken from you at anytime.

The paper money and the electronic impulses that make up the global economy are apparitions. The paper will fall to its intrinsic value; zero. And the little numbers on computer screens around the world can disappear in an instant.

"They" control the real wealth and the plan is going exactly as they wanted.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Infinite Paradox

Can you not trade your currency back into gold and silver?

It doesn't have to stay that way if you don't want it to. In fact, if you're that terrified of economic collapse then one may assume that this is exactly what you are doing with your savings.

You do have savings, right?

Last I saw the international banking cartels hadn't outlawed saving money, either.

My lawyer and I would have a great time in court if the bank ever tried to violate our contract and prematurely call in my note. You did purchase your property under the supervision of a lawyer, didn't you?

International bankers don't control the world. You know who they control?

Ignorant people.

The rest of us are still doing just fine.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Don't forget that this comes from a man who is a member of a family who owned FORTY-TWO luxurious castles all over Europe, and that was over 150 years ago. How much wealth have they amassed since then?

Here's just one of them:

whatdoiknow.typepad.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i bet this guy sits around on the beach all day sipping martinis telling all of us worker scum how lazy we all are

then he allows his vast wealth to destroy peoples lives over nothing and turns around and tells us how unethical we are

i guess if i got up and poked his eyes with my fingers, i could say "I am now not lazy anymore !"
and "I have regained my ethics!"

oh id poke those eyes good

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn

My lawyer and I would have a great time in court if the bank ever tried to violate our contract and prematurely call in my note. You did purchase your property under the supervision of a lawyer, didn't you?

International bankers don't control the world. You know who they control? Ignorant people.The rest of us are still doing just fine.

I've no doubt that you're doing very well, but you just don't understand what it's like being one of the poor majority of the world's population.

You can work hard for your pay, and still end up with very little to show for your efforts, as the system is stacked against the poor, the sick and those with little or no education. Money begets money and poverty begets poverty. Unto them who have, shall be given more; that's how the system works.

Those at the top of the pile kick and scratch to stay there; those climbing their way up lash out at those who are just behind them on their way up; and all of them chuck boiling oil down at the rest.

If those who have made their pile of wealth genuinely wanted to help the remainder of the population, then there are vast opportunities to help their fellow mankind who are less fortunate than them, but they would rather grow even more rich and preserve the status quo.

All it requires is some compassion, and our world could be so much better for all of us.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well what do you expect.
From someone, who has a girls name.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What absolute utter nonsense. He's basically just described himself and the self deluded morons who serve him and his ilk. The Rothschilds and their puppets are nothing more than self deluded bottom feeders. When have these people ever taken responsibility for the mess they've created, probably because they are only too happy to blame everyone else instead. They have no morals, no ethics, no honesty, and no integrity. This is the kind of self righteous, self deluded world they live in. There only goal in life is to drag everyone & everything down to their level and to make everyone see through their evil eyes.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
Can you not trade your currency back into gold and silver?

It doesn't have to stay that way if you don't want it to. In fact, if you're that terrified of economic collapse then one may assume that this is exactly what you are doing with your savings.

Do you not know what I'm talking about or are you twisting my meaning on purpose? Yes, you can go out and buy gold with your paper. Not my point.

And personally, I'm not terrified or the least bit bothered by the economic collapse. I've been waiting patiently for it now for years. I'm glad it's finally here so we can move on.

You do have savings, right?

Absolutely not.

Last I saw the international banking cartels hadn't outlawed saving money, either.

There's a joke that I've always enjoyed. I don't think many people get it though. "Money doesn't grow on trees." Hahaha. That's exactly what it does. Paper comes from trees. Anyway, enjoy the system for now, it will be changing soon.

My lawyer and I would have a great time in court if the bank ever tried to violate our contract and prematurely call in my note.

Oh yeah, lawyers and courts aren't part of the system. They have your best interest at heart too.

You did purchase your property under the supervision of a lawyer, didn't you?

I would never do such a thing as purchase property. You own a house eh? So how come you keep having to pay the government to keep it? What happens if you stop paying them?

International bankers don't control the world. You know who they control?
Ignorant people.
The rest of us are still doing just fine.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

I'm not sure how you can call other people ignorant when you bought a house, have a savings and trust lawyers and courts to look out for your best interest.

But hey, it's all good. I don't blame anyone for buying into it. Some of my best friends bought into it. Good luck with it all, sincerely.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hello??? Is that not the pot calling the kettle black?

This POS had better mind himself or he is likely to find himself operating at room temperature! HE is one of the principle problems behind what is happening today. This POS has made billions doing nothing more than lending countries their own money. Talk about greed and laziness. If he had only a portion of brain he would be going underground lest he find himself underground taking an eternal dirt nap!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Originally posted by spinkyboo
This situation must be finally hitting HIM somehow.
Otherwise I can't see that there would be this outcry.

maybe... Just maybe he has just the plan to fix all this? Problem Reaction Solution?

You may be on to something. This may be a ploy to lead the world by the nose by making us think he has the answers and since he has most of the money he has most of the power. Once he gaines confidence and starts offering solutions he will have us right were he wants us.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
LOL

He's lazy and greedy we all are. Difference between me and this guy is he is a liar.

He needs people like me, so he can't point his finger, and say that's the bad guy.

I' never lie. I tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy, Rothchild.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
he's probably a little miffed, because the quality of his lunch just isn't what it used to be. like the franchises stole all the good chefs; and nobody cares. people are just not as compliant as they should be, or, care the way they are supposed to. to support the pyramid. by accepting intangibles rather than tangibles. working for thin air and being proud of it.

hard to be a good worker when the ethical stream from the top stinks. no wonder he is embarrassed.

eeewww. and what about this?

"If the US government uses up its remaining credit to help the auto industry carry on as usual, who will lend the country the money to repair its bridges, build its power stations, clean its water, fuel its navy?"

let's see. the bankers get trillions, while the auto industry has a hard time scrapping up 30 billion? and uhhh. not gonna be any ships--if we have no industry.

i say let it all collapse and let the little guys have a go at it. the corporate hierarchy is failing. the pyramid got too heavy at the top. trickle down did not work. give local community and individual initiative a chance.

definition of a camel: a race horse designed by a commitee.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
To look at this from a conspiratorial point of view, he may be trying to control public sentiment. He knows that most people will see these comments as ironic and disgusting, and they will use it as an excuse to stop examining themselves. They may fail to see that what he says is basically true, and in their greed they may dig themselves even deeper into the hole. That may be what he's after. Manipulation of the boom/bust cycles of the economy, the very game the Rothschilds are so infamous for.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"If the US government uses up its remaining credit to help the auto industry carry on as usual, who will lend the country the money to repair its bridges, build its power stations, clean its water, fuel its navy?"

the banker is here telling us that the US is becoming a huge credit risk. that without a banker, the whole infrastructure will crash.

is this the lament of a banker, who is losing his best customer? or, is he hinting at a regime change or new "CEO". what he does not elaborate on is the solution. in other words, without our solution, this is what is going to happen. a subtle but dire warning of the demise of the United States, which of course is due to unethical complacent behavour.

i think Hitler got the masses working again.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

That is still like 50 years in the business, from when he first started. That is more than enough time to set the stage and place some one to finish what was started.

That new person who replaced him, will run things for 50 years, and further set other plans in motion. That is the pattern which has been repeated generation after generation. Rob doesn't have to manage the business, the plan is laid out, all they need to do is sit back and watch thing happen.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
To find out the whole truth about the Rothschild family and it's power you must watch this series on you tube. This video is the most important video you will ever see. there are 16 total videos (I watched all of them) it starts out slow but around 4 minuets into the first one it gets interesting.

www.youtube.com...

Have fun!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
There is no point at all in looking at who did what, at least not just now. When we've recovered and need to avoid it, sure, but we need alternative on the table now. The whole problem, as already stated, is usury...we allowed them to sell us money, and a way of life, because we were greedy and lazy.

Maybe this isn't the correct place to have this conversation.

Nite all.

Cait

You want peace and solution and that is good thing.

But the truth is - that someone who has used the world and the people in it, for their own gain to this degree - has no right to call anyone lazy or greedy.
It's absurd. He hasn't a clue about how the masses live.
And... it is only due to his seemingly unending arrogance that he has the audacity to come out and say something so ridiculous to the world.

We can't listen to this man. Ever - for any reason.
He does not deserve the respect or the audience.
We will be fine without his "suggestions".
We know what we need.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild calls for action

news.bbc.co.uk...

Viewpoint
Sir Evelyn de Rothschild
Financier

All of us - countries, corporations and consumers - have neglected basic principles.

Ethics - we have lost sight of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.

Careful management - we have indulged our wants without the taxes or the prices or the cash to pay for them.

Oversight - public relations and spin have replaced disclosure and transparency; casual yet complex accounting and accommodating rating agencies left us blissfully unaware of the problems, and we revelled in our ignorance.

........................................................................................................

I couldnt read further than what i have pasted here as i want to hurl

Let me get this straight, the banks stole control of our currency in 1913. They then proceeded to inflate the currency to the point that a dollar is worth 4 cents today.

The goverment takes our tax money and gives trillions to banks who created this financial mess to begin with. The US people scream that we didnt want to bail out the banks but they ignore our wishes.

So this mess is our fault ???

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild calls for action

news.bbc.co.uk...

Viewpoint
Sir Evelyn de Rothschild
Financier

All of us - countries, corporations and consumers - have neglected basic principles.

Ethics - we have lost sight of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.

Careful management - we have indulged our wants without the taxes or the prices or the cash to pay for them.

Oversight - public relations and spin have replaced disclosure and transparency; casual yet complex accounting and accommodating rating agencies left us blissfully unaware of the problems, and we revelled in our ignorance.

........................................................................................................

I couldnt read further than what i have pasted here as i want to hurl

Yea the whites of his eyes are the whitest of white. Pretty cool looking pic for just a snap shot of a face. very classic looking but with almost an HD quality.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
Wow i actually agree with everything he says! haha who would have guessed a Rothschild would be the one to honestly describe the situation?

Hubris has replaced community responsibility as a requirement for executive positions.

Who can argue with that? we need to be moving towards a world with transparency! It's the fakeness and lies which have got us into this problem, its closed blinds which have turned the world upside down, we need to live in an open an honest world then maybe we'll have nice things again.

All this 911 inside job business, it doesn't matter to me if it was it or wasn't -the problem is that is could have been! Governments and all the agencys and businesses around the world are so secret, so shady and clandestine that they could be up to anything! They could be spraying chemtrails, hiding aliens, dumbing down the school system and ruining the economy - it's all secret we can't even tell!

If the world was more transparent, more open then we would see whats really happening and everyone would settle down again, fear would no longer rule the world and much of the tension around the world would die down.

so i agree with Mr Rothschild, shame his ultra wealthy family aren't doing anything to make the world better such as pushing for openness and transparency but meh, i'll wait till i see a Rothschild linux distro before i believe they've got the worlds best interests at heart

We have made a transition like the one state by rothschild but also ona bigger level.

Old world people ( Europe and such ) are very open and there is closeness and everybody knows everyone and people are more outgoing and friendly and Here in America a lot of people are private and such and that seems to be a bigger outlook on what he is saying and how we have as humans become this and as americans and business men become this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join