It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another lie in christianity exposed?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
[There are two kinds of salvation.
You cannot "hear" my "voice" because you are wholly focused on the salvation that is opposed to the kind Jesus taught. It is *against* what the the true Spirit of Holiness offers you now.

Personhood, entityhood, identityhood...any kind of "hood" that is not the same or equal as all other "hoods"...that is not the salvation the Spirit of Wholeness offers you. That is offered by the spirit of unwholeness.]

You see ..what is that ? I dont get what your getting at ...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[There are two kinds of salvation.
You cannot "hear" my "voice" because you are wholly focused on the salvation that is opposed to the kind Jesus taught. It is *against* what the the true Spirit of Holiness offers you now.

Personhood, entityhood, identityhood...any kind of "hood" that is not the same or equal as all other "hoods"...that is not the salvation the Spirit of Wholeness offers you. That is offered by the spirit of unwholeness.]

You see ..what is that ? I dont get what your getting at ...

Ok I'll try to explain it another way.

The world is not made for the reasons you think.
It's genesis is confused and covered up.
Our Father did not make it.
It is a mirage.
It functions as a kind of salvation.
It saves a lie.
The lie is separation...differences...special status...unique entities...personhood...in equality...individual identity.

None of these attributes are natural to the perfect creation of Our Father.
Rather, they are attributes we toy with.
To toy with them, we need to lie to ourselves and cover it up.
We are very intelligent, so, our lies must be very complex.
The world is a complex lie.
We will believe the lie till we are "weary" of it.
Then we will turn and go back to where we came from.
We came from our Self, and went to self-concepts.
There are many kinds of salvation for self-concepts.
There is only one kind of salvation for Self.
The salvation of self-concepts require elaborate lies.
Christianity, as a rule of thumb, is an elaborate lie.
The kind of salvation Jesus taught is the return to true identity.
There is only one identity for all.
If you are not what Jesus was/is in truth, then you are trying to save a self-concept.
Anything less than equality with GoD is a self-concept, made by us, not our Father.
Sometimes it is called "Son of God"...sometimes "Christ"....sometimes "The One".
Whatever is Self, it is one for all, and all for one.
If there are others, the others are exactly the same...equal.
For example, if you saw the Son of God, you would also have seen the Father.
See what I mean?
In reality, there is no difference between our Self in truth, and our Father.
Let us forget about gender oriented words.
Talking about Cause and Effect...Creator and Creation.
Like from Like.
God does not create anything unlike God.
If you do not experience yourself as God...equal to God...then the experience is a delusion...a lie...a mask...a masquerade...a self-concept.
Self is not a concept.
Self is Reality.

Christ!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

G.d has made it clear that He will judge with righteous judgment. Jesus, used as an idol, was meant to deter you and frighten you from seeking that judgment.

We judge everyday... all of us. Many of you judge me because I do not put my faith in a man that lived over 2,000 years ago. How is that a righteous judgement?

I say seek G.d's understanding because only through HIS knowledge can salvation gives us true peace and might. And you say I am wrong.

It is right to blindly put trust in a man and it is wrong to seek G.d's knowledge?

Your judgement is obscured because you live under condemnation, guilt, and shame... this all equates to fear of man; not fear of G.d.

It is G.d who judges the heart, not man. Some of you are not evil in your hearts, but because man has told you were evil and could never be otherwise, you forsake Truth and you are snared in the nets of deception.

I am not condemning you! I am not against you! I am FOR G.d and He wants His children to quit trusting in man and ask HIM for HIS understanding!

Amos 5:
4 For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:

5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba(this last one is an allegory of affliction.. you have been afflicted enough... you should have put away your idol by now and started seeking Him... do not seek more affliction and self condemnation or that is what you will receive because you are declaring it rather than knowing the Truth): for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought.

6 Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Bethel.

7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,

8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

9 That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.

10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly. (standing on this side, I can clearly see that it is not me you are being obstinate against.. it is your Father for it is HIS Word that I put in front of you that anger you.. it is His Word that you are turning away from!)

14 Seek good (knowledge of G.d), and not evil (knowledge of man), that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.

15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

We have been allowed to be bound in captivity because we do not understand the Truth. THEY know the Truth and have used it against us.. Ask G.d for His understanding to know how! He will show you the matter of the kings and you will no longer fear or live in oppression).

Daniel 2:
11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

12 For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon.

13 And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.

14 Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon:

15 He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel.

16 Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation.

17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

There is an order that has been set up to see if we would obey what has been commanded of us ... to seek... until you do, you will never find yourself free. You will die in your affliction never having known true salvation.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
G.d has made it clear that He will judge with righteous judgment. Jesus, used as an idol, was meant to deter you and frighten you from seeking that judgment.

We judge everyday... all of us. Many of you judge me because I do not put my faith in a man that lived over 2,000 years ago. How is that a righteous judgement?

I say seek G.d's understanding because only through HIS knowledge can salvation gives us true peace and might. And you say I am wrong.

It is right to blindly put trust in a man and it is wrong to seek G.d's knowledge?

Your judgement is obscured because you live under condemnation, guilt, and shame... this all equates to fear of man; not fear of G.d.

It is G.d who judges the heart, not man. Some of you are not evil in your hearts, but because man has told you were evil and could never be otherwise, you forsake Truth and you are snared in the nets of deception.

I am not condemning you! I am not against you! I am FOR G.d and He wants His children to quit trusting in man and ask HIM for HIS understanding!

There is an order that has been set up to see if we would obey what has been commanded of us ... to seek... until you do, you will never find yourself free. You will die in your affliction never having known true salvation.

You seem not willing to understand me, or Jesus...or GoD.
I speak plainly.
I do not hide behind biblical verses.
Biblical verses hide much of what Jesus said, and most of what he meant.
My understanding of Jesus does not come initially from the bible.
I interpret the bible, and what Jesus meant, because I understand what he was talking about.
I trust that I recognize God's word when I hear, see, feel it.
His judgements are right.
Your judgements are not right at the moment.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

Right.. you want me to buy into your line of thinking. For the first time ever, I find much logic and understanding in something I could not understand when I was trying to view it the understanding of man's interpretations.. once I laid down man's understanding, I gained insight into the Word of G.d.

So, yes.. you are speaking in your own words and they do not find any basis in the Word and the Wisdom that I have found there. I will not try to convince you to believe me... it is all there in front of you as well and it is your own choosing to stay wrapped up in what you think is right.

I do not condemn you for that... I just feel sad that so many discount the words in there and continue to lose site of who they are.

Truth is still truth regardless of if you acknowledge it or not. I just found more peace and strength in submitting to it willingly... and it was not hard to do such at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Christ you may think you speak plainly but you do not ...in fact you sound like you not only watched the Matrix movies but got lost in the Matrix .....
Really you and Badmedia sound like you could be the same people .....

Maybe your both thinking way too outside the box ...because both of you have a small piece or taste of the way it really is ..but your both lacking in understanding in several things...both of you actually have a little of this and a little of that mixed as your own form of truth ......which is not the narrow way as yall think ...it is like the narrowist way ..a way that was just plain made up in your own minds ..

The wide path is the carnal way ..*(just say you believe and thats it ) ..and also the way of the unbelievers (which is to not even acknowledge God exists) the carnal way is as bad if not worse than the unbelievers ...because in my opinion they ought to know that if they truly did believe they would know that you cant just use words on him (you cant fool him and say you believe if you really do not believe) ... ...it has to be a HEART thing (Like REAL ) ..if yuor heart is in it you will walk the walk and not just talk the talk ...and he knows you so you cant fool him like you can yourself ..by telling yourself ...Im good Im good ..I am a good person ...and God wouldnt care if I did this or said that etc etc (Justifying your actions in front of a HOLY GOD who can read your mind and your heart so he knows your intentions and whether or not your heart is in it ) ...........

The narrow path is the spiritual way ...*(which is you understand things somewhat spiritually ) .........and you not only change your whole life ..but your heart mind and soul changes so much that you do not even recognize yourself anymore ....the change makes you shine like sun from the inside out ..so much that the love you have emanates as you walk past a stranger and they turn to look and smile at you as you walk by *because they can see it ....the light is unmistakable when someone really does have that wonderful light (love) of the Holy Spirit ..........and yes you see the word when you read it in a different light than before when you read it ...(But not so out there that you would be in the Matrix) ..or living in some dillusional world where you think that it is all lie or a trickery .(that is paranoia).God is not a trickster ..why would you even go there with that ...This life is OBVIOUSLY very serious ...at least my life has been ...if you dont take it that serious than maybe you ought to take another look at it ............

The very narrow way is where there was never even a path there to begin with .....it is the path way out there in the I am God I am Christ ..the world is an illusion ...way of thinking ........etc etc ..this is why you and Badmedia and I go round and round ..because this is just too like the old ways where man became as gods (godmen on earth) unless you are one of the fallen angels or the kids of them ...which is who I believe are the ones who think this way ... ..and I dont think you are ..(but maybe it is possible that you are and dont know it ) . ..............

Balance is a must ...even with spiritual things...as I have said before the Holy Spirit is balanced and so is God ..it is us who are all bipolar ....

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Christ!

Right.. you want me to buy into your line of thinking. For the first time ever, I find much logic and understanding in something I could not understand when I was trying to view it the understanding of man's interpretations.. once I laid down man's understanding, I gained insight into the Word of G.d.

So, yes.. you are speaking in your own words and they do not find any basis in the Word and the Wisdom that I have found there. I will not try to convince you to believe me... it is all there in front of you as well and it is your own choosing to stay wrapped up in what you think is right.

I do not condemn you for that... I just feel sad that so many discount the words in there and continue to lose site of who they are.

Truth is still truth regardless of if you acknowledge it or not. I just found more peace and strength in submitting to it willingly... and it was not hard to do such at all.

Mens understandings is what wrote the bible Justamomma ...and your also a man (well woman) and your understanding is your own understanding ...
Why is it different than the men who wrote it ? .....
Why would your understanding be any different than those who walked before you ? Moses and Aaron etc ? They certainly had the understanding of their God considering they are the ones who brought you that word .....
And the simple fact that you discard any other words of others after Moses etc (The Apostles) tells me that your not interested in the words of God as he speaks to those who he knows and loves .....Because certainly he is still SPEAKING to those who do believe his word ..
Dont you read poetry and books of peoples lifes stories who have been touched by God and the Lord Jesus Christ ? ....do you believe them ? If not why not > ? You can tell the ones who are not lieing because their stories touch your soul ....
Why would your understanding be right and theirs is not ? ....
Seriously I would like to know that ?

No one I know worships Jesus as an idol except maybe some Catholics who bow to his statue ......
Having adoration for and complete trust in someone *Like Jesus ..is not worshipping .....I adored my Mother too very much ..I did not worship her though ...
And I wanted to be like my mom ...I did not idolize her but I loved her and wanted to be like her ...
I loved the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ when I read of him ..and I wanted to be like him ....I also adored him as he is holy and is rightous and I wish I could even be half that Holy and rightous and as loving as he is ......(which is why I strive for that ) .
Do I bow my head when praying ..you bet I do ...because I am humbly coming before GOD THE FATHER who is a Holy and Just rightous God and I do give him his reverence ....... but I ask everything in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord (like the scriptures say ) and IT WORKS ..because MANY of my prayers get answered ..so obviously I must be doing it right ..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Simplysomeone, I am very well educated in many areas of life. I make sure to be such as I find knowledge an essential to Life. I am often touched by many of the arts; such as writings, music, and I love viewing the paintings of those who were before our time.. there is much depth and wisdom; always new truths to be seen every time I look because each time, I am coming off of new levels of understanding gained through new experiences.

I have not closed myself off to Life, but have rather come to enjoy it in a new and much more clear manner. I no longer am bound to an idol, selfishness, fear (guilt), and/or a sadistic view of life.

I am fascinated by much, but with the innocence of a babe. Shedding the guilt and fear while learning the great value of common sense and common courtesy has not only opened up my eyes to the great Truth in the Tanakh, but the great Truth in Life, period!

That is kind of my point. You seek something outside of Life and thus, you miss so much. You can find the rich side of Life while maintaining G.d's ways and in that, you will never seek escape! Even now, with all the mockings and such that I endure in trying to speak Truth to others, I can easily deflect the ignorance and go on to see the beauty in Life.

I have no need for escape because the only escape there is death and that would take me away from the very Life that breathed into me... That Life is not something I seek seperation from!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am seeking to see the spiritual realm of life ...I want no escape ..
No one enjoys life as much as I do (someone who spent 20 years trying to get rid of my life ) ...I actually have a new found love for life since so many times close to death ....(thats why I believe I had to endure all that I have) ...

Obviously this spirit in me is bound for somewhere after this death is it not ?
That I do think about and ponder on and God is spirit and I must know spirit before I can know God ...dont you think ? Which is why I seek spirit inside and out there too because God is here and is out there too ....he is everywhere ...which is why I love nature too (I am a naturalists but not to the point that I worship the earth or even desire the things of it ) ....I also love others ..(Everyone is a fascinating person to me because they are another facet of God to me or part of his personality (and we are all so different it is just really really cool to me ) ....Except evil evil people ..and I just do not understand them at all .....I am not afraid though to hug love and talk to an evil person ...I used to live with 2 of them..(they were so evil they constantly tried to kill me ...my first ex even went so far as to try and suffocate me while I slept ) ......But I loved them just like I love this hubby who is very good to me ...and I treated them like I would Jesus Christ ............because I wanted them to know him too so they would not be so evil anymore ..(they were so full of hate and anger and bitterness for their past ) ...and for life ...they hated life ..it was them who wanted to escape ...
I just wanted to escape the wickedness that surrounds us and people like them ....... ..I dont want to escape life....but death and destruction and horrible evils we have to see day in and day out ...everyone wishes I am sure that they would not have to see all this evil crap forever ...as it is now ...dont you think ?? ..

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is in my own words what life means to me ...life is a gift and is precious..I wrote this several years ago ..

Life Is A Gift To Thee

Don't let the night take you away,
Shadows will persuade you to go
Into the dark of your soul.
Your heart will fade slowly, sinking into despair
And there will be no one there.
No comfort no light, nothing will seem right.
Your own existence will be questioned.
There is a place in ones soul to go
Where there is no coming back.
With no hope inside and full of pride
The darkness will be your reward.
Playing on the edge will trap you
Resist evil and it will flee from you.
Reach in and take hold of the light
Embrace the love of God.
One life,one heart, one soul
Don't let it go.
Life is worth living,
Fulfill your purpose
Stand firm in righteousness.
Hang on and be strong, let love lead you,
Darkness is past, and this life won't last
Let the sun shine in your heart
Then you will see
That life is a gift to thee.

It is copyrighted but anyone who wants to copy it and pass it around can .

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Hi Simply:

I want to share with you how much I loved your poem. Our life is indeed a gift to thee. You shared so much of what was in your heart and soul. Thank you for that.

It is just beautiful

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Here is in my own words what life means to me ...life is a gift and is precious..I wrote this several years ago ..

Life Is A Gift To Thee

Don't let the night take you away,
Shadows will persuade you to go
Into the dark of your soul.
Your heart will fade slowly, sinking into despair
And there will be no one there.
No comfort no light, nothing will seem right.
Your own existence will be questioned.
There is a place in ones soul to go
Where there is no coming back.
With no hope inside and full of pride
The darkness will be your reward.
Playing on the edge will trap you
Resist evil and it will flee from you.
Reach in and take hold of the light
Embrace the love of God.
One life,one heart, one soul
Don't let it go.
Life is worth living,
Fulfill your purpose
Stand firm in righteousness.
Hang on and be strong, let love lead you,
Darkness is past, and this life won't last
Let the sun shine in your heart
Then you will see
That life is a gift to thee.

It is copyrighted but anyone who wants to copy it and pass it around can .

There are two kinds of what we call "life".
A. Life
B. liFe

A. is the Life Jesus promised. This is the Life GoD gave us as a gift.
B. liFe is lies with an "F" in it. This is the "life" we gave ourselves.

You are cherishing the liFe you gave yourself. It is a rollercoaster ride of emotions. None of these emotions are included in the Life God gave us. So that is why we give this so-called "liFe" to ourselves. This is the "liFe" that always ends with death. And what can die was never really alive. Birth is a lie, and death is a lie. So it is a lie on both sides of a rollercoaster of feelings.

God gave us eternal Life. We still have eternal Life. We are toying with life/death scenarios for feelings. These feelings are as eternal - forever - as we want them to be. But it will never be the Life God gave us. It will always be the liFe we give ourselves.

Christ!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am seeking to see the spiritual realm of life ...I want no escape ..
No one enjoys life as much as I do (someone who spent 20 years trying to get rid of my life ) ...I actually have a new found love for life since so many times close to death ....(thats why I believe I had to endure all that I have) ...

Obviously this spirit in me is bound for somewhere after this death is it not ?
That I do think about and ponder on and God is spirit and I must know spirit before I can know God ...dont you think ? Which is why I seek spirit inside and out there too because God is here and is out there too ....he is everywhere ...which is why I love nature too (I am a naturalists but not to the point that I worship the earth or even desire the things of it ) ....I also love others ..(Everyone is a fascinating person to me because they are another facet of God to me or part of his personality (and we are all so different it is just really really cool to me ) ....Except evil evil people ..and I just do not understand them at all .....I am not afraid though to hug love and talk to an evil person ...I used to live with 2 of them..(they were so evil they constantly tried to kill me

What you are saying is you want to spiritualize what is not spiritual. Lies for feelings - "liFe" - can never be spiritual. They can always be only untrue. They can always be only an experience. We can love them. We can love the experience. Depending on how we love the lies for feelings, we will be trapped by them, or set free from them. You love them in a way so as not to escape the lies. If you love the lies for what they are - lies - you will be trapped by them. If you love the lies for what they are not - not the Truth - then you may be set free of them.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I loved the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ when I read of him ..and I wanted to be like him ....I also adored him as he is holy and is rightous and I wish I could even be half that Holy and rightous and as loving as he is ......(which is why I strive for that ) .
Do I bow my head when praying ..you bet I do ...because I am humbly coming before GOD THE FATHER who is a Holy and Just rightous God and I do give him his reverence ....... but I ask everything in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord (like the scriptures say ) and IT WORKS ..because MANY of my prayers get answered ..so obviously I must be doing it right ..

Idols give us what we want. This is the purpose of consciousness. Consciousness has given you personhood. Personhood is like an answer to prayer. If you think you are a person, your prayers have been answered. However, your prayers are being answered through consciousness in a way that skirts God's will. It is not Gods will that you be a person. So, consciousness was made to give you what you want.

There is no way to be "like" Christ. Either you are Christ or you are not. It is because you are Christ that your prayers are answered, to give you an experience of personhood, or to give you the experience of Truth. We can accept that we are Christ, and gradually drop the facade. But if we intend to keep the facade and try to make it appear to be holy, we simply make a mockery of Christ.

Jesus had no intentions of being "like" Christ. If he had just wanted to be "like" Christ, we would have no record of him in history. But because he prayed only for the Truth, and not for lies, he came to know himself as Christ. That is the truth about Jesus. All else is a story about how a lie came to know it was just a symbol in a dream, and chose to wake up from the dream instead. What is Christ is not in the world. What is "like" Christ is parading somewhere in or as conciousness.

The net function of an idol is to blind us to the Truth.
Consciousness serves this purpose.
Consciousness goes by many names, but its function is always the same.
Some names for consciousness include:
God
Father
Christ consciousness
Holy Spirit
G.d
G-d.
YHWH
Jehovah
Lord
"The Universe"
The World
Mother Nature
Intelligent Universe
Creator
Creation

All of these titles have been used to usurp the Kingdom of God.
Instead, a rediculous parody of GoDs true Kingdom parades as "creation" and "creator".

Christ!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The very narrow way is where there was never even a path there to begin with .....it is the path way out there in the I am God I am Christ ..the world is an illusion ...way of thinking ........etc etc ..this is why you and Badmedia and I go round and round ..because this is just too like the old ways where man became as gods (godmen on earth) unless you are one of the fallen angels or the kids of them ...which is who I believe are the ones who think this way ... ..and I dont think you are ..(but maybe it is possible that you are and dont know it ) . ..............

Changes within consciousness are the norm. Individual identities are morphing through time. If you became a dolphin, nothing would really be different, even though you would consider it change your whole "liFe". Changing the kinds of lies we believe will produce effects in the kinds of feelings we experience. But if we are not interested in our Reality, we are not really changing our minds.
Christ!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[edit on 6-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Christ!

Here is the judgement of God, upon anyone with ears to hear:

"You are my beloved Son".

This is the judgment Jesus heard after his baptism.
It is the same judgement all will hear who follow Jesus in baptism.

Who fears this judgement?
Who denies it?

Christ!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Religion is just something used to capture peoples minds with, in order to prevent them from manifesting the power of God for themselves.

Science does the same thing really but there would be no science without religion to give birth to it.

Religion is the great whore and science is the son of the whore who will rape his mother leaving her pregnant with the child of perdition.

Science will ultimately give us the means to destroy ourselves and religion will give us the excuse to use the means of science.

---------

Today's installment from: WIG'N
"What Is God Network" WIG'N out on the things of God.

WIG'N 22: Pretending
Link: /d9b7cw

---------------

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

Religion is the great whore and science is the son of the whore who will rape his mother leaving her pregnant with the child of perdition.

Science will ultimately give us the means to destroy ourselves and religion will give us the excuse to use the means of science.

Yes this is the direction it is headed. Does it fit into The Gods plan, however? Or is he going to let each destroy themselves and whomever is left behind will survive?

Perhaps it is important to not give allegiance to either? To be separate from the world, and religion and science are major parts of the world. A self fulfilling prophesy.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
PE, good OP;

continue to dig deep and you will find your own answers that many cannot and will not ever see or even consider pondering or researching, for you will find many such as these passages if you look for them, and perhaps they will shed light unto your path as you continue your journey;
just remember to do all things from love and follow your heart.

seeker

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join