It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Could be Such a Devastating, Life Altering Secret That'd Stop Disclosure? Aliens/Humanity/God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
How about this?

We've been told in no uncertain terms that our species will be extinct in the future. Whether by disease or catastrophe, it will be over for us. A date is given and evidence provided that there is nothing we or they can do to stop it. It appears that the Drake Equation had some merit after all and we are one of the civilizations that don't survive long enough to leave the cradle.

Our lives and cultures are recorded for posterity by their aircraft and 'field experts'. The gene sequence in the DNA of all lifeforms is analysed and recorded. Seed banks are created. They offer us lifeboats, but only for a small number of people. Only a few hundred can be saved and the rest must perish. Faced with this information, it's decided that the best course of action is to just carry on as normal.

Night after sleepless night, the few that keep this knowledge lie awake staring at the ceiling, the sense of dread is palpable...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
As per your original post; factors of dark that would encourage non-disclosure;

1.) The universe is very ancient, and teeming with countless races, civilisations, federations, empires;

2.)This planet is the property of another race or races

3,) thru genetic manipulation and controlled advancement homo sapiens was created as a servant race

4,)We are programmed thru our genetic makeup and tools such as religion to be violent, arrogant, and in general to create a chaos state of negativity.

5.)The owners feed off this negativity and are in essence quarantined here on this ball of rock, protected by Galactic law until such time as they break enough of these laws to allowed positive forces to cross the boundary.

6.) that we have already been infiltrated by various races and they are quite common in our society, some being famous thinkers or sports stars, philosophers, and many in ordinary mundane society.

7.)That in essence our whole societal matrix is based on deception and that the admission of these things would lose the control that governments and religions hold on everyone, for the gods of creation were genetic engineers.

8.) add in that there is a galactic war going on and we are kept in the dark about it because we are a part of it, either as goods to be had or to be kept from having an impact on the outcome, and are being prevented from attaining our place in the galactic scheme of things, being kept as children and not allowed to mature.

9.) to borrow from hollywood, the emperor fears the return of the jedhi and wants to prevent that at all costs.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Or the galactic war is over and we are the prize.

The new landlords will be arriving soon and we are the hottest item on the menu.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sometimes I sit here and wonder whyyyyyy when I write what I write it gets not much of a response but when someone else writes the same thing at a later date it gets attention.

""Reread what you wrote and you basically have your answer.""

All I can think is it wasn't meant to be written when I wrote it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the threat of a hostile alien and human hybrid takeover/war against the land dwellers who stand no chance? But if we would have advanced faster, we wouldnt be dealing with this. Im just joking though thats just a guess.

Maybe satan is really a four headed beast from a.r. 666 gamma sector and hes here with gifts of knowledge for us. And to see him would cause a panic.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm not thinking that there really are any Aliens,when I reply to posts about them it's only in the suppose it's true vein for the sake of discussion.

My personal belief is that what is taking place now is ,more of the same and is the result of mere humans who have elevated themselves to God status in their own protected circles ,and that that is the secret

the human race has a unlimited ability to convince itself that others ,than their own tribe and family are not partakers of humanity ,and when institutionalized this can SOUND like an Alien treatise ,being that it becomes so unlike any known reality that a rational being would choose to live by.

when these thoughts /ideas /and the resulting effects of acting them out are observed from a certain perspective ,they SEEM Alien for sure.

I really think that this is only the result of a person who has never heard what they don't want to hear never seen anything they don't want to see ,or done anything except whatever they want . Makes people into monsters ,who never can advance into a fully adult state of thinking and they can't ,feel human , so they really seem like Aliens

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The 'govern'ments can't even tell us the truth about the Iraq & Afghanistan wars.

There's no chance of disclosure whilst liars, thieves & murderers take our votes.

I hope the 'aliens' just bypass the cnuts in 'govern'ment and do it for themselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

anathema777 said:
" What could be such a devastating, life altering secret
that'd stop disclosure? "

**We**, the humans, are stoping the disclosure !

"They" wait for the majority to ask for the disclosure.
"They" don't want to "force" anything on us, to preserve
our "free will".

When **we, the humans** will be ready, it will NOT be
a "devastating, life altering secret" exposed, any more.

If "they" were bad guys, WE would not be here anymore !
Look how **badly** we receive "them", shooting at their ships,
shooting at them, . . .etc. . .

See the new data, exposed in other countries, like:

UFO New files from UK National Archives:
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

France did the same, Mexico did the same, Peru ???
Other countries are tired to behave stupidly as USA does with the subject !

! We are almost ready, outside USA !

And, to know more about "them", see my profile page, and
the [ My Favorite Sites ] box, and search for what is in my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Or maybe it is simply too impossible to go to the public and basically say "well, we know we're visited, we don't know who they are, we don't know where they come from, and (most importantly) we don't know what is the purpose of the visitations".

Admitting they don't know why is the worst part. This leaves it open to all sorts of bad things, which can potentially lead to panic to some extent.

That is to be avoided, hence why the coverup and why UFO's are generally ("officially"...) not considered a threat (thus, no more investigations, officially of course, and so on...).

Until they know better why (at least that) they come here, it is obvious they will not reveal their presence...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Americans are responsible for the most innocent civilian deaths over the past 10 years and in the name of their people through 'democracy', probably 50 years if the truth be known.

What makes you think a race from an other world would want to get involved with filth like that?

Maybe the aliens require a peaceful earth before they tip up???

And I can't see that happening for a while, especially whilst the spams are running the show ;-)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Right after WW1 there was a surge in scientific experimentation by governments of many advanced countries on this earth. This was kept quiet as the world leaders still did not trust each other completely.

A group of scientist and business leaders were assembled and formed a secret society. The best minds from every country were sworn to a life of secrecy and isolation.

Nikola Tesla was one of these minds. But he was rebellious and soon decided to leave the group and search for fame on his own. He had to be stopped. His experiments since he left the scientific order were beginning to garner much press.

Eventually Tesla was made to look insane to the general population and later killed by the Secret Order.

A year before WW2 began the secret order was working on a time machine in Germany. Several failed attempts were made before the machine was perfected.

Also during this time, underwater cities were being constructed to house the growing number of scientist and great thinkers.One of the largest cities was built for a base to construct a space ship.

Just days before war was declared the experimental stations above ground were destroyed. The remaining scientist and their families were relocated in the underground cities.

The Secret Oder was successful in traveling and inhabiting the dark side of the moon but built cities underground.

The first attempt to come back to earth was in 1947. Something went terribly wrong and the bodies in the space craft were transformed into strange shapes and colors when going through the matter machine.

It is now oblivious to the few on earth that know about the secret civilization that our earth is on it's death bed. The other civilization has perfected space travel and is hoping to revel themselves without causing the earths people to crush all world governments for keeping this news from us.

This is the reason the UFOs are not shot down. They are us.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What if disclosure were to bring definitive proof that the soul survives the death of the physical body.

Pick one of any number of theories as to what happens to the soul thereafter, what it is composed of, how did it get there in the first place etc etc.

Purely the simple disclosure above, at this stage of human development and civilisation, would cause the complete breakdown of society as it currently exists.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
All very, very interesting idea's and creative I might add. These are all plausable reasons for the government to basicly shut it down when it comes to the truth, it's just to Earth shattering to reveal I guess.

That sucks.

Ana.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
how about this,if the truth sets you free
and we learn the truth

whatever it is

then we'll be free!

and I think it's obvious that the PTB don't want that

and that's the secret

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread.

I have to say in my opinion there are a few things going on.

First of all I think when its all said and done at the end of the day the reason for not disclosing is the same as the reason for everything else. The almighty Dollar (pound, euro, loon etc.).

If we have ever found an ET spacecraft, I would bet everything I own that since that day we have studied the hell out of it and then made a profit off of the neat little gadgets that we reverse engineer from it. Which isn't all bad, I do enjoy my LCD screen after all.

If they disclosed this information they would undoubtedly have to share the wealth on the private sector. But when it comes down to it I think the following is the real reason.

Have you ever noticed that every peice of tech the government gets thier hands on gets turned into one thing? Anyone guess what that is? Anyone?

A Weapon

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Oh yeah I've noticed

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello all!

I see many long answers, but couldn't it be really as simple as this:
The ufos are us, or to be more specific, some elite group that keeps us controlled by the means of superior technology.

It's not so far fetched if you ask me.
Explains a lot in history too.
Wasthis technology a collaboration with ets (annunakis) or just really old technology (check out Vimanas).

Happy thinkings...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What Could be Such a Devastating, Life Altering Secret That'd Stop Disclosure? Aliens/Humanity/God
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have to come clean so to speak. Between you and me I mean. Just us. Ever since this thread began I have been reading with eager anticipation each new post. It has been driving me crazy to keep silent any longer. So I will let you in on a little secret. Sit down and absorb these words that you can understand so well. They won't be here the when you look for them the next time and you are the only one that can see this particular post. I have given you a moment to take it in so don't disregard the truth that you so eagerly seek. I would have you doing something else entirely had I not wanted you to know the truth that I am about to impart. I created your "truthful answer" in a format that I know you understand and I placed it in a medium whereby I will have your greatest attention. So relax and enjoy while you can. Because by the time your done knowing the truth, you will be wishing you were still blissfully unaware of what is really going on.

The existence that you enjoy so much is actually what we call, and you would know as, a controlled existence. The mere fact that the subject of this thread was allowed to be created and developed has me in tears as you say. When your leaders and people in authority say they have no knowledge of other worldly beings or craft they really mean it. When someone has a grainy photograph or a vague recollection of an encounter of some sort, it is because that is all we will allow. Every person you see has a controller. Some people are traded into groups or organizations and then become controlled by the controller of the group. Some people are extinguished because of differences with other controllers and some are just plain not useful anymore. They have not been controlled well as you could understand. The controlling will continue because it is what keeps us superior. Why have a perfectly good resource and leave it to its own destiny? Your species will be used until you are not useful anymore and you will be permitted to annihilate yourselves. We will keep you at the very brink of discovering a peaceful solution to all the problems we have created and all will end in loss for you and yours. We need the harmful "greenhouse" gases you see. We need the atomic testing and the hydro carbons. These are all vital resources for us that are key to our development. The industry the monetary systems the bills the laughter the crying the joy and the peace the education the religions. They are all a result of our needing the resources that your species provides. Don't feel bad though. At least you know the truth now. And the truth will set you free AS YOU SAY.

My final answer to the question at hand.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have to come clean so to speak. Between you and me I mean. Just us. Ever since this thread began I have been reading with eager anticipation each new post. It has been driving me crazy to keep silent any longer. So I will let you in on a little secret. Sit down and absorb these words that you can understand so well. They won't be here the when you look for them the next time and you are the only one that can see this particular post. I have given you a moment to take it in so don't disregard the truth that you so eagerly seek. I would have you doing something else entirely had I not wanted you to know the truth that I am about to impart. I created your "truthful answer" in a format that I know you understand and I placed it in a medium whereby I will have your greatest attention. So relax and enjoy while you can. Because by the time your done knowing the truth, you will be wishing you were still blissfully unaware of what is really going on.

The existence that you enjoy so much is actually what we call, and you would know as, a controlled existence. The mere fact that the subject of this thread was allowed to be created and developed has me in tears as you say. When your leaders and people in authority say they have no knowledge of other worldly beings or craft they really mean it. When someone has a grainy photograph or a vague recollection of an encounter of some sort, it is because that is all we will allow. Every person you see has a controller. Some people are traded into groups or organizations and then become controlled by the controller of the group. Some people are extinguished because of differences with other controllers and some are just plain not useful anymore. They have not been controlled well as you could understand. The controlling will continue because it is what keeps us superior. Why have a perfectly good resource and leave it to its own destiny? Your species will be used until you are not useful anymore and you will be permitted to annihilate yourselves. We will keep you at the very brink of discovering a peaceful solution to all the problems we have created and all will end in loss for you and yours. We need the harmful "greenhouse" gases you see. We need the atomic testing and the hydro carbons. These are all vital resources for us that are key to our development. The industry the monetary systems the bills the laughter the crying the joy and the peace the education the religions. They are all a result of our needing the resources that your species provides. Don't feel bad though. At least you know the truth now. And the truth will set you free AS YOU SAY.

My final answer to the question at hand.

ok, thank you, NOW I will stop trying to find out my truth ... thanhx man, you reallly show us our way ...

really? do you really think anyone will believe in any word you are saying, you think anyone will even take into consideration ... thats just sick, as you know everything, you should now this and shouldnt had posted ....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

This is just a take on the question at hand. One scenario that I saw playing out as a possibility. Do not take anything in that to heart as it wasn't meant to be taken to heart. It was meant to reflect on as a possibility. Apologies to anyone who was/is insulted/scared. Truly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join