It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Could be Such a Devastating, Life Altering Secret That'd Stop Disclosure? Aliens/Humanity/God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If there are Aliens in charge controlling everything ,and they are telling TPTB not to inform US about them them ,then they are the ones with a secret .

Why do you keep a secret, isn't it because something bad will happen to you if your secret is known?

So here's the secret ,if we find out about them ,they're toast ,and THEY know it

their only protection fromOUR wrath ,is remaining a myth

wait til I get my hands on them

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

What Could be Such a Devastating, Life Altering Secret That'd Stop Disclosure?

Heres one that I hope hasn't been thought of. If this is true it would be gruesome beyond belief. It would drive the sane insane and the insane into euphoria. I am assuming that there is such a devastating life altering secret that would warrant non disclosure because that is what we are trying to figure out if I am not mistaken.

I know a little bit about something called the double slit experiment. I believe it has to do with collapsing the wave function of matter into a particle. Photons nuetrons electrons all behave as a wave function until they are observed and then collapse into a particle and behave as such. Believe me I only read this stuff and it blew my mind and I remembered it. When I started thinking about this question that popped into my mind and I came up with this.

What if we here on earth are special in this regard. We can affect matter at will by simply observing it. And in some instances by simply thinking about it. Put that together with the possibility that the way these other worldly beings are made, is affected by us in a similar way. Whole civilizations lost upon observation or thought. They send crafts to beg us to stop but it never works. Roswell, countless others. As far as the farthest observable galaxies we are destroying whole worlds. Our select few that know the truth wouldn't be able to tell the world that other worlds do indeed exist but we have been destroying them on an unprecedented scale. The crazies would break out telescopes and the sane would try to avoid thinking about the magnificent news of other civilizations existing but going mad trying not to. Science presses ever onward blissfully unaware of the carnage. Limited lines of communication get through to our planet from surviving entities only to be hidden from public view and wrote off as background radiation from space. Pieces of craft and in some instances actual bodies have made it here in an attempt to ask us why we are doing this to them but the truth must not be told. Attempts are being made to understand this phenomenon of wave and particle function as you read but to no avail. There is not one explanation for it. Maybe that is why so much is invested in particle colliders and things like this. It may be the reason for a super secret society that has been given this information from centuries ago and groomed to work toward a solution.

Only one possible unimaginable explanation for non disclosure.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Something like this has occurred to me as well

It has to do with sending becoming reality,

like torture and total disregard for the sanctity of life being a penetrating wave of the same thing

love and appreciation also

But I don't know how much it has to do with Aliens ,also if that were TRUE why wouldn't they come out with the truth and threaten us with thought /manifestation annihilation

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Because silly I am assuming that earthlings are unique in this way that we can collapse the wave function of matter. They wouldn't be capable of this amazing feat of mental gymnastics. I'm sorry to hear of your own wave function being collapsed I mean who knew?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I touched on that once myself as well. Not as eloquently stated, but the same theme.

I became so overwhelmed with worry that for a while I couldn't even make a cup of coffee for fear of accidentally strirring it the wrong way, thus creating a temporal distortion with severe reprocussions somewhere out there.

Oh, man - am I ever glad I came to closure with that one.

Excellent point.

I mean, wow. Damn good point.

[edit on 1/31/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What could be so horrible that they would withhold the truth?

Maybe it is not something horrible. Maybe it is something so powerful and so wonderful that they would lose all control and we would have no need for them or this fake reality that they have created.

Maybe we would see that the man behind the curtain is a phony and that he is not dressed in splendor but naked.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Here's a heavy one...

( and sincere apologies if someone has previously mentioned it and I missed it...long day, very tired.
)

"God is an alien being, and he's here to explain how he did it."

Man. Complete meltdown for some people.

( Personally, though....I'd attend that lecture with earnest! )

Great idea. This is exactly the type of thinking and reasons Im looking for. I could just see society crumbling with the knowledge that "Hey that thing we told you about religion well April fools times 2009 years".

On a deeper note your idea could very well be why they dont tell us. It could be aliens made us, or we descend from their dna by accident or controlled evolution by them towards us. I can understand if we were made by them or think about any intelligent life early on in their history on another planet how religion has to be a common thing that scientific, free thinking beings would come up with. The need to first understand ones origins, where they came from, would ultimately lead to the question "Who is our maker"? In enters "GOD". Step one would always be self awareness, then eventually some form of spirituality, and finally some type of belief in a higher power.

After all, to animals we must be Gods right?

Check this mind bender out.

We meet our creators, we would consider them Gods or god, until we asked who made them... Then we meet their God, then, "Who made you guys"? And on, and on, until we come to the one universal or multi versal GOD of Gods... if there is one, interesting analogy for thought you know?

~Anathema

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

What Could be Such a Devastating, Life Altering Secret That'd Stop Disclosure?

Heres one that I hope hasn't been thought of. If this is true it would be gruesome beyond belief. It would drive the sane insane and the insane into euphoria. I am assuming that there is such a devastating life altering secret that would warrant non disclosure because that is what we are trying to figure out if I am not mistaken.

I know a little bit about something called the double slit experiment. I believe it has to do with collapsing the wave function of matter into a particle. Photons nuetrons electrons all behave as a wave function until they are observed and then collapse into a particle and behave as such. Believe me I only read this stuff and it blew my mind and I remembered it. When I started thinking about this question that popped into my mind and I came up with this.

That's mind blowing, Im going to have to read into this. Very good post and very mind opening at the same time. Please keep the good ideas open. I really should have added (Devastating or Wonderful That They Would Keep it a Secret) but same thing, wonderful things are devastating to those in power these days.

~Anathema

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I really really believe that What we know as God may indeed very well be ET.
Well, when you look at it at face value, they (the people back in ancient times) said "God" or the "God's" came from the heavens. We all know "heavens" translates directly to "the sky, the stars, etc". I really think that's it. As far as the details, I can't really say.

I mean, if you were living in ancient times, and you saw a being - whether it being humanoid or not - that was able to use it's mind to manipulate things or even just possessing much higher technology, wouldn't YOU think they were "God"?
It just seems like a no-brainer. Correct me if I'm wrong. That's why I'm here. Peace...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I really really believe that What we know as God may indeed very well be ET.
Well, when you look at it at face value, they (the people back in ancient times) said "God" or the "God's" came from the heavens. We all know "heavens" translates directly to "the sky, the stars, etc". I really think that's it. As far as the details, I can't really say.

I mean, if you were living in ancient times, and you saw a being - whether it being humanoid or not - that was able to use it's mind to manipulate things or even just possessing much higher technology, wouldn't YOU think they were "God"?
It just seems like a no-brainer. Correct me if I'm wrong. That's why I'm here. Peace...

Another great idea. I do suppose many people before organized religion came to pass would see anything from the stars/skies to be a God like entity. For that matter, anything above their level of understanding must have been at the very least "A work of God" in their views.

~Anathema

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There is no definable god and we are all really equal.

The two things that keep the powerful powerful.

God and our ignorance when it comes to differances. They divide and conquer.

I think the discovery of new life would shake religion to its core and a lot of people would wake up and start asking questions that would lead to a total reform in spirituality and equality among all living things. This would effectivly throw them from their throne, and if you had the world at your fingertips would you really want to give it up?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

No offence but no 'ideas' you mentioned are new, they are the oldest re-hashed ideas on the subject you speak of....

is it impossible to come up with an original idea?

Let me try to think of one... this will be simply for an example...

The reason the government will never willfully disclose the secret of UFOs & ETs is because...

"At Roswell, 1 living ET remained... it lived for 5 long years before it died.
It took 3 years but finally the human captives were able to communicate with the being, this is what it communicated...

We come in peace... I am the last surviving evolved human in the universe, my brothers died in the crash, we came back to your time from 1 billion years in your future, hoping this would be the right time to plant the seed of this message, in an attempt to alter your future history,
do not use nano implants on infants, this causes the cyborg desiese of 9044 to spread causing all humans to become in-fertile, we tried technology and grew our offspring in tubes but by then it was too late, the nano virus was among us all, yada yada yada etc... bada bing bada boom, we searched the entire universe for a cure before we built the galactic time machine to send but 5 of us back, your future is doomed, tell your people, we came before you even invented nanobots, it didn't work etc etc..." --- Razimus

please at least try to be original...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

That is a really cool concept. It is hard to think of an original one that hasn't been thought of. Try a thought experiment. Put yourself in the role of someone who is trusted with access to the most secret information that has ever graced the eyes of human beings. There is already a need for non-disclosure and it is because there is a wonderful/horrible secret that cannot be told to the public at all cost. That secret is.........

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

kudos to you for your way of thinking around the box. That is a twist on the double slit that I have never heard before. I wish I could give you 10 stars for this. It is definately something that I will be thinking about.

And now that I am thinking it, is it not so in some other place at this instant?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

well I for one think that even if it has been considered befor that certainly doesn't make it any less valid. Perhaps there is good reason for these ideas coming up again and again? Why must an idea be 100% new to have any validity?
that doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Revelation 4:7
And the first living creature is like a lion, and the second living creature is like a young bull, and the third living creature has a face like a man’s, and the fourth living creature is like a flying eagle.

ESA Cydonia Mars Image

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Revelation 4:7
And the first living creature is like a lion, and the second living creature is like a young
bull, and the third living creature has a face like a man’s, and the fourth living creature
is like a flying eagle.

ESA Image Of Cydonia Mars

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

No offence but no 'ideas' you mentioned are new, they are the oldest re-hashed ideas on the subject you speak of....

is it impossible to come up with an original idea?

Let me try to think of one... this will be simply for an example...

The reason the government will never willfully disclose the secret of UFOs & ETs is because...

"At Roswell, 1 living ET remained... it lived for 5 long years before it died.
It took 3 years but finally the human captives were able to communicate with the being, this is what it communicated...

please at least try to be original...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Razimus]

Sorry for not being original enough to your liking but anyways just wanted to touch on the subject and open with something simple. I can do original.

Anyways your post was fantastic. Are you a writer? I really enjoyed reading that, one thing though, It would be amazing if we lived a billion years as a scientific race... hard to fathom.

Anathema

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

this is a good post but it alas is also not new ,there have been other postulates of the visitor from the future, trying to warn the past .

I used to think the same thing

I'm sticking with the Aliens are afraid of us ,should we ever wise up ,they are in some way extremely vulnerable and easily defeated should they ever lose the cover of secrecy being afforded them by the PTB

that or were are reaping a return whirlwind of our own particle collapsing /wave thingy

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Perhaps they are from many different multiverses and they have come here to learn about us...

On that issue no matter where they are from maybe what makes us special is the ability to have emotions/love. Maybe this is a concept other life forms are not used too. Think about it, we are a virus in every sense of the word, except with emotions and thought. Perhaps others like us are more just like a virus with some kind of scientific thinking also but no emotions, like a virus. To them we would be extrodinary no?

Ill elaborate more on this later, what do you all think about the love/emotion possibility Ive posted here?

~Anathema

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join