It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I dealing with.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well, I am somewhat new to this site, and joined because it seemed like the perfect place to find answers to my questions.

I'm posting this in the Aliens and UFO's section because it seems more appropriately related to my situation.

It's very confusing for me to explain it and make it sound sane, so I'm not going to.

When I was about seven my mom told me people were following and watching us. We were under surveillance.

When I was ten I saw green circular lights moving up and down on my leg in my room one night. It seemed as if it was coming through the window and someone was flashing the lights on me. But I could see very far out my window and there didn't appear to be anyone doing this. I fell asleep and woke up in my mom's bed the next morning. Neither of us knew how I got there. I remember having this strange Idea in my head, for the longest time, that I was abducted by aliens.

I turned 16 and people started following me. And yes, they really were following me, and no I was not imagining it.

I had forgotten about the alien thing for a long time, years actually. I blocked out a lot of things I didn't want to remember. But a professional psychic said I was being followed and wanted to know if I had ever been abducted by aliens. That was a few weeks ago.

I am posting this because I've come a long way and plan to go even farther. I've held tight through all of these strange years, and it would be nice if someone who is an expert could talk to me one on one... or just answer this simple question.

What am I dealing with here?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow..... Wish I could help you bro... Maybe your mom knew something she wasnt supposed to and they think you might know something your not supposed to so they are watching you very closely.

Do you think you might be a hybrid and they're watchin you develope? I know it might sound corney but you never know with all the stuff thats been said about them breeding us with them.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this seems offensive, but these are the two most plausible explanations for your predicament.

1/ Your family is under surveillance for whatever reason by your country's intelligence services. Your mother told you this at a young age in order so that you're suspicious of the law enforcement and point them out.

2/ You're scared/paranoid. Your mother telling you that you're being followed at a young age isn't exactly going to give you a normal upbringing, it's naturally going to make you extremely cautious and worried. Also, if your mother is.. delusional then there may be some genetic predisposition for mental illness in your family.

If i were you, i'd steer clear of the psychics and hire a private investigator. They could sweep your house for bugs and will be able to determine if you are being followed. If they find nothing, then i would suggest you visit a psychiatrist and get some help.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzard

The advice from Venit is the way to go. One thing I would do, if I were feeling strong enough, is look out for these people following you. When you see them, approach them. Ask them why the **** they are following you. Get some pictures of them, get them reported for harrassment.
If you don't ever see anyone then sleep easy man, as said before, your imagination is probably playing tricks on you... easy to happen in today's society.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I absolutely hate kids... but I'll try to help a little with a few suggestions.

First of all, most people here on ATS are just going to tell you that you're paranoid and delusional. Either they simply don't "deny ignorance", or they're just disinfo agents.

Do a search on ATS, alot of the threads with these folks that chase and follow folks have been deleted and are long gone (hmm... wonder why?), but there is still stuff that you might find interesting.

Secondly, if you've had anyone chasing you for that long, it's obviously them aliens. It just tosses out all the other possibilities. With them aliens chasing you, you can give up all hope of getting them off your back unless you "talk" to them, which I wouldn't suggest, or they just decide to leave you alone for who knows what reason.

Don't listen to a silly "psychic", they'll have him tell you just about anything. The folks that are chasing you probably have a "real deal" psychic just waiting to drive you up a tree.

That's about the best I can do here with a psychic in my head scrambling everything up.

Best of luck.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would be happy to see any physical proof of aliens with my own eyes, so I dont see the problem really. I sure wouldnt need other peoples opinions of what I experienced, how would they know?

If they are following you, then stop and find out what they want. If they wanted to harm you, they would have done it already. Again, I dont see the problem.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Your mother seems to be the obvious choice for answers. she must know something or she would not have said so to begin with. Ask her to tell you what she knows after all it affects your life not too.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You're not important TC, sorry, nobody is following you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you for your responses.

top topics

join