It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
One thing has troubled me since page One...
the OP claims a teachers job that only pays once-per-month
(even the military pays twice a month)

in this link, (i can only deduce the average teacher pay) @ $52,218. yr
from the data supplied ... 874 teachers @ $45,639,000.

Also, the closest public school is to the OP , assuming they live in or around Catlett, VA is the H.M. Pearson Elementry, with 479 young students.
~use the map functions to zoom in & you will find a green widget-pin #10 just down the road from Catlett~
by all logic, this is where the paid-once-a-month teacher works, if not then
they are traveling a long distance to the other public schools.
Now there are many elementary private schools around the county, but there is no central map of their locations. And that may be case with the "PartChimp" thread author

site with info: schools.nationalrelocation.com...

One can also go to a www.city-data.com site, type in Fauquier County, VA
& get a load of data, such as teacher & assistants positions open, etc,

i won't clutter this post with insignificant stuff, but any other researcher can access and analyse for themselves....

other data sites show that in 2005-06 Fauquier county has more than double the state sverage of road fatalities,
there are only 41 inmates, & only 8 persons living in a group religious home, and other incidental info.

something needs more explaining to me
before i swallow the story

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok ATS......I will step up to the plate as I said I would a few days ago. BUT....I need either a video camera(preferably with night vision) or a high resolution camera, because I currently own neither. If a fellow ATS member in the Northern VA area would be willing to loan me the camera, I will go to the location where the building supposedly is, and investigate it thoroughly on either Saturday or Sunday. I will record or take pictures of anything suspicious. I am very trustworthy and you will not have to worry about me stealing or damaging your camera. I live fairly close to the said location so it wont take me long to get there. Also, if any members in the area want to join me, feel free to U2U me. Also, if anyone is willing to loan me their camera please U2U me. Lets see how far down the rabbit hole goes.....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
also, I cant figure out how to add an avatar......can anyone lend some assistance?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dimensionaljumper

Go to your ATS member center button on the top screen panel. Then Upload.

sorry my sony camera screen is broken

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

In NoVA many teachers end living a ways away from the school they teach at. My mom teaches at a middle school and ends up driving 30 minutes to get there, and she's relatively close compared to some people that work there. I know of at least one person there whp drives and hour to and from work everyday. So, you can't expect PartChimp to work at a school just down the road from him.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is my first time at this sight, the story was very interesting and well written, however, I agree with Kobalt, he should be able to post his opinion, I mean, that is what "discussion" is for. Some would even say that someone that refuses to allow a person to express their opinion or blasts them for it, is the person that "thinks the world revolves around themself". The story may be true, and it may not, it may hurt the credability of it because it was so well written that as someone else posted they wondered if he was a literary teacher, which is a compliment to his writing, but does make his story "read" like an interface".

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aubryish

Thanks Aubryish.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Hi - Thanks for the very interesting report. This is first time I have posted on ATS. My husband and I live a few miles from Catlett. I actually know Diana Graves (altho i haven't seen her in years). I have been to Diana's Moonraker farm on Burwell road a few miles from here. Diana is one of the last people I would ever think would claim to be a UFO abductee.

There are semi-secret military bases dotted all around here. There's the one you mentioned in Warrenton, there's also another unnamed govt facility I've driven by many times in Summerduck.

One thing I have noticed around here at night is so many strange lights in the sky. Particularly if you look to the SW around 6PM, there is the biggest planet `Venus' I have ever seen in my life. This planet looks exactly like a stationary low-flying passenger jet complete with red blinking lights at the bottom. Many people have noticed it and even called in to report it as a UFO. However the authorities claim it is Venus.

Sanshisan

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

In NoVA many teachers end living a ways away from the school they teach at. [...]

OK, it's very likely that the OP works 50+ miles from the teaching assignment...
now, getting paid monthly means having cash enough for a SUV gas-up
at least. one would also have accounted their living expenses, insurance, and perhaps another $100-200 for contingencies (un forseen emergency costs)

...now at the teacher average of $52k per year it would seem a non-issue to go buy a used/pawned camera @ maybe .40 cents on the dollar without breaking one's budget.

i may seem fixiated on a mundane point --- but i'm thinking that one
little point, found to be BS, puts the whole scenario in jeopardy of being un-factual. recall the fable about the boy that put his finger in a hole in the dike... We have got to spot the hole-in-the-dike, to know that there
is one--- and the whole shebang can collapse in a NewYork minute

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

St. Udio

I said that I will resolve this once and for all by going out there and examining the terrain. Either the house is there, or it is not. Either way, if someone in the area can loan me a camera, I will take pictures of the area regardless of whether there is a black ops house or not, and post them on ATS. Whether the OP responds or not is beside the point. I have the ability to debunk or confirm this with physical proof (pictures or video). So get off your horse, and enter the bus, I am the driver and will take over from here.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Since you cant send a u2u until you have 20 post shoot me a email at [email protected] and we will see if i can get my high 10.1 megapixal 5 zoom digital camera charged for you. I live 10 miles ish from said house

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HolydarknessVA

I think it would be cool to have multiple ATS'ers join in on an investigation, and I look forward to any evidence (or lack of) that can be found. The idea of a joint investigation in the real world is exciting. Hope it goes OK.

Lets not forget that the PartChimp did say he was going this weekend as well.

It would be great if he could hook up with others in the area so he could go straight to the location in question. rather than merely a logical deduction of the location which could later be disputed as "not the real location".

Anyway I do really hope there is actually something to discuss (and View. On Here..)
otherwise I have waited a week for, What was that I said back on page 3 or 4? the ever elusive proof that never seems to materialize. (or something like that)

Anyway If the OP doesn't, then I say Go for it dimensionaljumper and HolydarknessVA I do hope the OP at least responds before that because I can already almost see the word posted that --you guys went to the wrong house or something like that.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I live near the location (within 20 miles or so) I'll be more then happy to go with anybody who goes. BTW my mom teaches for Fairfax County Public Schools and only gets paid once a month, its been like that since she started teaching in 1982

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by St Udio

In NoVA many teachers end living a ways away from the school they teach at. My mom teaches at a middle school and ends up driving 30 minutes to get there, and she's relatively close compared to some people that work there. I know of at least one person there whp drives and hour to and from work everyday. So, you can't expect PartChimp to work at a school just down the road from him.

I think that applies to most people who live in NoVA, not just the teachers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

partchimp has had NUMEROUS oportunities to furnish exact details of where all these locations are - he has been asked again , and again

but he just ignores them

his description of where things are and what is at a particular locale has been disputed , as usual he ignores it - and does not take the oportunity to post the exact co ordinates of where he was

he has been offered assistance , and the loan of camera kit - but he has so far - ignored them

any one see a pattern emerging ? i do , and it smells

simple details like the precise location of the ` black house ` are still missing - why ? it would take seconds to provide it - a suspicious person might start to think that he does not want this to be investigated

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
great story we have here but Im afraid it's just that.. a story. too bad we just got this guys preliminary pitch for his new movie script.

nice 1.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

...now at the teacher average of $52k per year it would seem a non-issue to go buy a used/pawned camera @ maybe .40 cents on the dollar without breaking one's budget.

He said he would "procure" a camera. No mention of buying.

Besides How would any of us know his financial state.
Maybe he has 6 kids, a huge morgage, had to take a pay cut, taking care of Mom, got medical bills etc...

[edit on 30-1-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the offer to borrow your camera HolyDarkness, I actually talked a friend into letting me borrow their Canon digital camera, its supposed to be a pretty nice camera. But if that falls through, I will email you this weekend. I plan on checking out that area on Saturday or Sunday. And from what I have gathered, the only details we have is that this house is directly off of Burwell Rd correct? Burwell is a pretty long road. Just wondering if anyone on this forum has gathered anymore details?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Back on page three, it was suggested (but not by the OP) that t his may be the house in question.

(I don't know why whenever I post an inline link, it puts a space after the first character.)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join