It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

I'm sorry this happened to your brother. I have been abducted by black psi/ops many times. I am conscious until they touch me or spray this scent into my face. I came to once on my couch with blood all over my hands and my dog licking it off. Please, be careful and don't bite off more than you're willing to deal with. I want to remember the black out periods and then again, I don't. I am very empathic and I think that has something to do with my abductions. But, I'm just speculating on that since I really am not sure what they want with me.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'll be following this thread for sure, great story. We're all just hoping for some pictures and/or material evidence you can support your story with. We don't know what we're dealing with here, so please be very careful with your investigation.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
And on this day, I will say writing project.
Nice to be used for more than a sex object.
Typical Troll thread. Lotta drama, not enough detail to figure anything out, promise to return.

ooh, tell me more.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You say you're a teacher. Then we assume reasonably educated and seem well read and familiar with these types of sites. Why bother getting into the jeep at all to investigate without a camera. Almost everyone I know has at least a one use camera tossed in the trunk just "in case". This would have been much ore believable had you taken a camera.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There is no blurring on Mapquest

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relative Five
reply to post by kobalt7

You need to simmer down Kobalt. The world doesn't revolve around you. We dont post on ATS just to please the likes of you.

Great story. Waiting for more.

Relative Five

Thank you for that input. I am also interested in this story and so often the MANY people on here who seem to flock to the site just to cause people to feel foolish are really annoying. If people aren't interested in the things discussed on the site why can't they simply find something more to their liking. Not to say there aren't hoaxers but geez, lets give the people a chance before we start calling them liars and such.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Part Chimp I have to say that after 2 days of reply posts on this thread you statred ,makes it very obvious this is a topic which is sensitive to most of us. Your u2u must be pretty busy. I hope it is being inendated with offers of high quality digital cameras or video equipment, from members that might be financially well to do, so to speak.
Anyway, this thread has really opened up a situation where the synopsis seems almost predictable. I hope not.
Alot of members which you the best, me too.
The law of averages, concerning Cartlett, VA, and the rest of the gov't facilities around there certainly need to be entertained as a factor that there is ,or certainly could be some Black Op unseen test facility right in "your backyard".
Part Chimp, if you have seen as much evidence as alot of ATS members have concerning reverse engeneering on some subjects, you will understand that these claims that your brother made,. are quite believable to some of us!
If all works out and you get this oppurtunity, I posted before there is strength in numbers. God speed and good luck!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

This was an interesting post. Thank you! Ahh synchronicity! I used to live in Faquier County and was employed as a teacher there when I first got out of college. About four years after that, when I had moved from the area, I got married and went on my honeymoon in Jamaica. On the first night in Jamaica my husband and I experienced an unbelievable sighting of a UFO and experienced several hours of missing time. About six years after that we had some other experiences which caused me to join MUFON in Maryland, where my husband and I were living at that time, to try to get some answers with what was going on with us and what we were experiencing. We attended several conferences and workshops in the DC area. I met these two women and their case is well documented. One of them even wrote a book about their experiences. These two ladies experiences were well investagated by the UFO community and they were on several national TV shows about the abduction phenomenon in the 1994-96 time frame. I can't remember in which book, if it was theirs or in a another ufo abduction researchers book, (that would require me to go dig it out of my many boxes of books that I collected when trying to figure out what My husband I experienced), but I did read about one of their "abductions" in which they were driving home to the farm in Catlett area one night when they were abducted, but not by aliens this particular time. This time is was by some government-type agents and taken to a nearby facility where they were questioned and some more sinister things done to them in relation to their "alien" experiences and their coming forward, publicly about them. Just thought you might find this interesting in relation to your posting. (If you would really like to know more I could do a little bit of research and possibly find the two ladies' story about that goverment "agents" abduction in my boxes. Just let me know!) And, please keep us informed of what you find out in your investigation.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Never once called the guy a liar, reread my post, not just that guys random baiting.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ok, I will admit that I am only like on page 3 of this thread but I had to post this. I am somewhat skeptical of anything I read...I like to call it a "healthy skepticism" and I am definitely open minded to almost any possibility. I am skeptical due to the very nature of human beings and of sites like this which can, of course, attract attention seekers.

However, having said that, reading posts that people discard this thread immediately as a hoax because the OP writes well, or has good sentence structure, is absolutely ridiculous! Why the hate for good grammar or some "book smarts"? Did no one here take English in school?

This thread could turn out to be a hoax, or may have already since as I said I haven't read it all yet. However, I don't think being able to put together some decent sentences is all that complicated...in fact, I'm pretty sure a fairly intelligent elementary school student should be able to do that.

"Sorry OP, u can spel purty gud, u must be a liar!" Geez!

[Gets down off soap box.]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OP,

If you don't provide photographic, videographic or documental evidence
to any and all of your claims, soon, you will loose the interest of the members of ATS and this thread which you started will be locked by moderators and forgotten.

I strongly suggest you provide the forum with the evidence it demands in order for your claims to be examined and if deemed valid, accepted.

[edit on 28/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

Come on, people, show just a little patience? The OP stated upfront that he is a school teacher and gets paid once a month, probably the first of the month; it's been three days and everyone is getting wiggy?

I for one would like to read what else he comes up with; maybe one of the offers of a camera to use from a poster in that area will be taken;

but 3 days and he's already hearing his thread will be locked?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

Yes, he needed to hear this from the what, 20th person. I think he gets it, doesn't need to be told what to do. By the way, and this goes for the other impatient posters, learn some reading comprehension and find a calandar, he said a week. Has it been a week? Nope. Some things take a little time. I am skeptical of this story, but I'll still give him the opportunity to prove this isn't a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dude... an EMP would actualy wreck ANY vehicle with any electrical component. That does include de polarising your battery , which would lead rather immediately to a failure of the engine. Of course if your hunk o steam punked junk runs on hot water an coal your good to go!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I see where you're going here but the explanation is a little too categorical, like what happened in Broken Arrow or something.

EMP's work by inducing a current in conductors that is greater than their specified load and burning them out, like when you blow a fuse on a trailer because of a loose wire. Unless you've wired a car without fuses, in a moderate EMP, you blow fuses - not necessarily frying all the electronics, e.g. wires. I assume one is better off in a 1960 or 70's vintage wreck than in a modern car just because they have less to go wrong in the electronics.

And there are various breeds of EMP weapons out there from an uncontrolled Nuke to a surgical e-bomb. And there are directional EMP's also unlike the omni-directional EMP's you see from nukes.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Guys give him some time, we just got nailed with some very bad winter weather here in catlett, 5 inches of snow and 1 inch of ice.

I know for a fact that where i live that i personally dont have broadband internet, I have to use crapp satalite

EDIT: to say give him and not give me

I still have not received any u2u from him to borrow my camera

[edit on 29-1-2009 by HolydarknessVA]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Kid I'm gonna tell you right now...

What killed the cat? Please be careful, I don't want to end up reading about a body found in Rock Creek park... I've worked in that area with a high clearance. I don't recommend you proceed further.

They are completely justified in terminating you if you proceed. Internal Security Act of 1950, Deadly Force is Authorized. Even if it is a house mixed in within a community it is considered Government property if they're leasing it and it falls under Proprietary Jurisdiction. It's a covert operation in which you nor anyone else has a need to know. This is lawful 100%. Just a warning kid.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the internet has turned us all into a "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW" world. Sorry about your weather but were at about 80" of snow so far this winter and I've had about enough.

mikell

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join