It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning demons/spirits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Originally posted by infovacume
Mmmm, I am thinking that you probably don't want to do that, and that you really don't know what you are getting yourself into. If you do truley believe in demons you should know they don't want to help you , they only want to hurt you.
]

What makes you think this? Just curious. I dont know that much about spirits or demons.

Curious. You are deluded. Someone just tell this person how to do it. And then let him/her deal with the consequences. Summon away my friend.

Im gatheriung you know of spiritual protection and entry levels of spirits? And also if you invite certain things in they wont leave! At all. Like the old Myth's go never invite a vampire into your home, You will be rendered Powerless! Same rule different game!!

Good Luck

~If you believe you are strong enough to summon, You have already lost the battle, And you have lost control Too!~

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am informing to whom reads:
You want to know the basics.
There is a lot of information on hand.
The complexity is beyond imagination.
Here is the book:
"The Biggest Secret" (Tomes1&2), D.ICKE.
Read all, then ask questions.
This book answers relatively all questions;
it is the fruit of classified knowledge;
not to be misinterpreted or underestimated.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
dude. if u want to summon a demon, dont listen to these morons.

1. NO CIRCLES.
2. have its sigil copied down.
3. calm yourself and look into a mirror.
4. being very polite and honest ASK the demon to come to you and for aid with a specific task.
5. NEVER TRY TO MAKE DEMANDS! demons are very proud and will not respond to commands.

when calling, make sure you say its name 3 times.

do all that and pay attention for coincidences and you will be fine.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i've got a simple answer for you. DON'T. MESS. WITH. DEMONS. is that simple enough? do you understand that you don't control the demons? they control you. once they're summoned, they are hard to fight and hard to keep away. you're better off forgetting it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
after a bad night on the Ouija board ((not my fault what happened)) i have ended up with a man dressed in black standing in the corner of my left eye for nearly 22 yrs....so i say to you...DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES IF THINGS GO WRONG....

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
dude i got it to work an it was so creepy but awsome at the same time
lol

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
dude i got it to work an it was so creepy but awsome at the same time
lol

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ok all you people need to get things into your heads demons are pissy evil spirits i think i should know i have alot sealed inside me and it sucks so if you people wanna talk and learn more about demons or spirits or anything along that category you tell me you can reach me at [email protected]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mcs1627

Don't. Why would you want to summon a beast into your life? What purpose would it serve you to bring something into your life that once it begins, you cannot end?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
As demons don't exist I don't see any harm in it play away with ouija boards and everything else nothing will happen it will be a waste of time.

Just stay away from submerged mirrors hint hint.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I myself can "kill" a demon... but then again I am not completely "human"
and actually... some demons do have red skin albeit not scale... they sometimes if not usually do have horn... mostly small but the most powerful Horned demons might have long horns... and they don't have blood teeth... just depends n if they decided to drink someones blood like anyones teeth would be if they did it...

I am a half demon... sorta like that symbiotic relationship of that one girl...
and this demon has helped me thru my past lives... and has been helping in whatever... although it doesn't always like it.... its only out to help me or itself... if im around a holy item I feel a little queesy and I have to use a special skill I learned to pass by it... even if I don't SEE that item I can feel it... and well... I love the sight of blood course... that may be because I am vampiric in a way... all my past lives live in this body and so im depleted of energy so I was in a way "born" a psi vampire aswell... but sometime ago a strange spirit that I vividly heard... bit me... I felt it and what this spirit said was "Hello...." in a whisper and sorta creepy way...
... nough bout my life if you have the ability to use something called "spirit"
you can kill them... ill say this... im a spirit hunter "not to be thought of as a ghost hunter" I find and kill spirits... of which sometimes they instead of vanishing for all eternity... become a "spirit orb" best described as a spirit orb ... what it is is a red gem like egg thing... that when you push it into your body... spirit increases... spirit allows you to fight such things... by using it you can also increase some of your physical capabilities... like being able to pickup heavier things or be faster than normal...
but you only get the amount of spirit you have and if you use it... you gotta wait a day... or goto a "spirit fountain" theres 5 different fountains... 3 of which I know... a "spirit fountain" a "holy fountain" and a "unholy fountain" the unholy brings demons to that place... a holy of course wards them... and a spirit fountain can allow use of your spirit again... damn... sounds like a game O.O sigh... whatever... but if you focus your energy and find spirit you can focus it into a spirit weapon... and demons can only be killed... by swords or your own 2 hands... bullets from a spirit gun have zippo affect on them... sigh... when does my MAGICK return to my body physically T.T

p.s. and your right to say don't mess with demons... most demons will either help their own kind, help themselves, help you (rarity), or be with you for a long long long time... not bright to summon a demon without some sorta protection if you read above thats not hard to come by with spirit... hehe... oh... and demons can sometimes strike insteresting conversations... hehe

the edit was for the p.s.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by DarkOnes]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Right, don't be moron and just forget the whole demon summoning thing.
All the wannabe wizards and LOTR geeks are spouting garbage or dis-information. At least one is probably wanting you to go ahead and do a summoning.

Bear in mind that even Solomon had to be wary around Demons back-in-the-day and got caught out.
In the bible he dropped his guard when one of them asked to look at his ring (the special one he used to control them). As soon as he did (I think he actually removed it) they pounced and cast him into the sea.
Solomon managed to turn the tables and get back on top in the end but like the other posters have pointed out you aren't Solomon so back off from the whole demon thing.

I've been around the world and even in SE Asia ouija boards are known of. (I'm sure they are universal!). I asked about the 'area affect' and the locals told me that whenever young kids who do ouija boards they never do it in houses, only in the open or in jungles.

Done a Ouija board a few times when I was young and curious. Nothing bad happened to me directly and I'm grateful I never got pounced on by a demon but the area we did it in was 'changed' in a way you could sense the difference.
Never again though.
Another girl did do the ouija board a lot, on her own, at night. One of her friends told me she 'changed' after that.
And change she did. Apart from her personal life going to rag-order. For some reason, after that, she never liked me or anyone else that wasn't on her side, in fact she pretty much hated me and would go out of her way to insult and make scathing attacks. I figured that was just her style until I heard of the ouija board sessions.
I could give a whole bunch more examples.
A dude I hung with at college was into the occult (he was a Scorpio) and even he admitted to attempting a summoning.
He did it in his loft. I was a bit curious and asked him what happened.
He didn't go into details but mentioned that following the procedure for a summoning is pretty easy and he compared it with cookery instructions.
Well half way through, he sensed that something terrible and dangerous was gonna come calling and he and a friend both agreed to stop the summoning there and then.

So drop it dude, it just ain't worth it.
Mods this thread should be locked its not a good thread to leave open.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
allahu laa illaha illa huwa alhayul kayum laa sinatum walla nawum
laho maa fiisamaawati wamaa fil ardi manzalaazee yashfau in-dahu illa bi-izni
ya-alam maa baina aydihim wamaa khalfahum wala yuhitunna bishai min illmeehi illa bima shaa wasia kursiyuho wala ud-uhu mamaa khifzuhu maa
allyyul azeem...........

Repeat this seven times and you are guaranteed to encounter an entity...
but one problem.. don't show your fear for what you will encounter won't be sight pleasing but if you show your fear you do so at your own risk...
also keep some holy consecrated items with you...
such as holy water
consecrated salt
or Jesus christ in your mind ready to shout it at the slightest provocation.
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As much as I tried to distance myself from this thread, I just can't help it. I study witchcraft and demonology. IF you know what you are doing, and have a strong will, you will be fine. Be careful though, demons are tricky. I have heard sotries of someone summoning a demon to cure a family member of a horrible skin condition and somehow their dog interfered in the summoning. The family member was cured, but at the cost of the dogs life.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by goldbomb444

Well of course a Demon usually wants something in return for the favor. Not always but it depends on the rank of the said demon and the magnitude of the task at hand.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
my suggestion to you,do not get involved with anything you know nothing about....yes you may be able to summon a demon or spirit,but is it worth it in the end when someone close to you could get hurt....demons will always want something in return for helping you,so I would think carefully before you get involved in something that will only cause disrruption within your life....there are too many people out there who get involved with things they know absolutly nothing about...you summon these things and set them free to cause havoc in peoples lifes,yeah you may get what you want but is it far to make other people suffer because you want something so bad you have to summon a demon to obtain it

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok to Summon you need a few things a Bowl, celtic salt ,and really good at balanceing also you need to know what you want from it, Dont go in to this as a novice, Once you start its hard to stop and if you do stop they get a lil pissy and can make your life hell! They can make you go crazy or think you are also once you do this meditation you will start seeing 3 shadowy people figures will appear and seem to be where ever you are.. Alright once you got the bowl balanceing down make sure you got it down I cant tell you how bad it will be if you drop it, you mix the celtic salt with water in the bowl then say any comon prair in the bowl backwords that will put your soul in the bowl and make the other side wana play, you put some thing on the line to get something , you medatate for one hr on what you want from it the bigger the better ..It just cant be for any thing good like to help some one you can do it to win money sex have willing slaves just fun stuff.. Good luck and dont drop the bowl your soul is on the line....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join