It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning demons/spirits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Uh oh. Im never playin "bloody mary" again.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone actually got bloody mary to work?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i dont know any but y would u want to? r u gonna ask them to perform some evil deed? and if so, do u have to promise ur soul to satan or do u have to pay any other high prices?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Summoning demons?
wat a loser.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Woops, personal attack

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have a few questions:

What do you mean by "demon"? The Judeo-Christian traditional, "fallen" Angel, banished from Heaven for Rebellion?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There are stories of a demonkind who can and may be sommend.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch.
The group is called "Darcon"
I saw it in a book at a friends house.
It seems to be a group of demons who do not cooperate with evil neither with good.
They are just like humans, neutral, only they do posses the demonic strenght etc.
They often get into Humans and hide there till the person's puberty before showing itself.
These demons are just empatic. They learn about live by feeling what you feel. In trade they give you all kinds of information for solving problems or creating situations.
The only minor is that you have to be able to control your emotions to a very high level.
But these demons do not have the intention to harm you.
They are the renegades of Demons.
So, demons are not necessarily evil.
Greetz.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of Goflowolfog?

Apparently it's a servitor/thoughtform that was created to aid in traffic jams. It comes in the form of a cat on a skateboard they say. (don't laugh..
). It was created by a group of chaos magicians in England.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
as in you actually see the cat riding a skate board? and only these magicians in europe can performn this? or how does it work? im still confused by the whole topic of summoning and such, is there a book that details everything to a great extent?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Has anyone ever heard of Goflowolfog?

Apparently it's a servitor/thoughtform that was created to aid in traffic jams. It comes in the form of a cat on a skateboard they say. (don't laugh..
). It was created by a group of chaos magicians in England.

Ah yes, Goflowolfog:

I came across this when I was researching the different applications of thoughtforms. Goflowolfog is a kind of helpful spirit that was created, as Bandit said, by a group of London magicians. He began as an exercise in creating and utilising spirit helpers and, since the magicians all suffered from traffic-related problems, was designed to assist those who found themselves stuck in peak hour traffic and the like. This page has some decent info on everybody's favourite intangible skateboarding, shades wearing feline.

as in you actually see the cat riding a skate board? and only these magicians in europe can performn this? or how does it work? im still confused by the whole topic of summoning and such, is there a book that details everything to a great extent?

Goflowolog is an example of a thoughtform, which some consider to be minor spirits. Essentially, a thoughform is a being which you construct in your mind which then takes on a life of its own. They are created from energy and can be used for any number of tasks. This site has some decent basic information on what thoughtforms are and how to create them.

If thoughtforms have been created using intense concentration and the expenditure of great amounts of energy, then it is supposedly possible for them to become visible. Most of the time, though, they are said to be invisible. Goflowolfog is used by imagining him coming to your aid to free up traffic jams or by attaching his sigil (a symbol which represents the spirit) to your car or bike or whatever.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
First off, if you actually sit down at a library and READ the Lesser Keys Of Solomon The King, it will tell you that if you don't know what you're doing, your'e screwed. Your soul is toast. You'll sit in a giant hellish version of a fondu pot, boiling in garlic butter, while demons pick at you and force you to watch bad British cooking shows on PBS...

That out of the way, keep in mind that these demons and angels Solomon conjured up were controlled by a signet ring given to him by God, not necessarily by the pentacles in the book.

Nobody knows what this ring actually looks like, except that it was half Gold and half Iron. Solomons orders were written out, and if issued to an angel, it was stamped with the Gold side. If the order were issued to a demon, it was stamped with the Iron side. Without the ring, Solomon was powerless.

Surely, if HE couldn't control demons or angels without God's help, what chance to YOU have? Think this through V-E-R-Y carefully.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
From my experience, the devil does not respond to being called out, mocked, or taunted. Twenty years of doing so has not worked for me anyway. And since demons by their very nature are insubordinate, unreliable, and untrustworthy, hence the bad rep, it is reasonable to assume that even if they did show up, they'd be unlikely to do whatever one asked them to. It would be more to form for them to betray you and trick you for their own amusement. If they say they will do what you ask, then you can bet that there will be some technicality that will result in their actions causing a much different outcome than desired. If you want help, and actually do believe in spirits, you would be far more likely to achieve some success if you asked your guardian angels to assist you. At least then, if they agreed to comply, they would be more apt to keep your best interests in mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
First off, if you actually sit down at a library and READ the Lesser Keys Of Solomon The King, it will tell you that if you don't know what you're doing, your'e screwed. Your soul is toast. You'll sit in a giant hellish version of a fondu pot, boiling in garlic butter, while demons pick at you and force you to watch bad British cooking shows on PBS...

Where did you read this?

That out of the way, keep in mind that these demons and angels Solomon conjured up were controlled by a signet ring given to him by God, not necessarily by the pentacles in the book.

Where did you read this?

Nobody knows what this ring actually looks like, except that it was half Gold and half Iron. Solomons orders were written out, and if issued to an angel, it was stamped with the Gold side. If the order were issued to a demon, it was stamped with the Iron side. Without the ring, Solomon was powerless.

Where did you read this?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
On the note here i will give you a wee bit of advice. Don't do it. But considering that you are asking..........click here. It is a site that tells you how to perform the ritual.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The ONLY reason one could possibly have for these rituals is to trade your soul for money or fame, etc.
They are able to fulfill such contracts..so if that is what you want, get ready to sign in blood.
Did you ever hear of Ozzie Osburn and Black Sabbath of what they went through in doing this?
They had giant silver crosses made to try to reverse their participation to no avail..They used to speak of this in early concerts..

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What I've read from those goetia "demons" untill now is that they (if they really do exist) are just thoughtforms. Just like the ones we can create. I don't know where they originate from. But according to what I've read they don't have anything to do with Satan or Satanism, and they can be forced to do the will of the summoner, if the summoner is skillful enough to manipulate them.

But this is just what Iv'e read, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Btw... IMHO Satan is also a thoughtform. It was a concept that originated a few thousand years ago, which was later adopted by the jewish and later the christian religions.

Not to mention that the chance exists that thoughtforms could merely be a placebo and a way to manipulate the subconscious into doing certain things.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's easier to make contact in dreams(lucid) I tried it once with someone I always wanted to meet....very cool experience

Ouija boards -I bought one the other day......boooorring

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
if u wish to summon a demon i wish u the best luck but dont attempt to play with fire just to impress some one contracts with other worldly hosts are not a game they can not be broken easily once made so pick your reason and hold fast your resolve as summoning is not an easy task

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
idiots,you have to have hatred first off to do anything
you must not care about anyone or anything
and these things come naturally over past experinces and you can not control fallen angels no madder what anyone says,they use you
and most people would end up in jail if your not smart

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
We lived in this house in Kenora, we constantly saw "shadows" that could move us and things. I saw this one shoving my mother around, my brother saw shoes walking across the room. The dreams involved me falling between the wall and the handrail, I know impossible, on the way to the basement, where all sorts of "creatures" were.

Yep, NOTHING good can come of those shadow people/ghost things. Iv been scared of them my whole adult life for good reason. I have to agree that summoning up a spirit or "demon" for any purpose is just not smart. No telling what else might come knocking once you open that door.

edit for clarity

[edit on 15-1-2008 by raven bombshell]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join