It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning demons/spirits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
God gave us dimion over all creatures on earth, and I am of the opinion that deamons are just as much a creature as a rabbit. Just smarter and more powerful..

But are demons from Earth? It doesnt make sense that we would have dominion over angels or demons. Humans have proven that they generally do not have the self-control to wield the purported power of such beings.

Also, it really isn't healthy to try something just cuz'. Would I try driving my car off into the ocean to see if I can survive it? I guess I could, but that would be STUPID to try. I have a child to consider. We all have family who would want us to keep ourselves as safe as possible. I think not summoning demons would fall into that category, same as not smoking crack and stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Summon demons all you want, nothing will happen because they don't exist any further than your imagination.

I've used the Keys of Solomon, Crowley's rituals, Enochian magick, chaos magick, you name it, and guess what?

Never a single demon encounter I can't chalk up to a simple imaginative conversation with myself.

Now why is it that only the gullible and mentally and emotionally unbalanced have demon encounters, while those who do what every paranoid fears has no ill effect?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by world_misanthropy
Ive been kinda interested in the whole sommoning demons subject, but never really looked into it. Ive heard that that king solomon guy had something likw 130 demons on call, and again, I dont really know who king solomon was... ill just assume hes a good guy.

Anyways, if he did have all these demons and stuff on call, why didnt he go and burn in hell (if he was a good guy)?

In case anyone else reads this also, I'm going to try to straiten out King Solomon. First of all, King Solomon can be found in the Bible. Second of all he did not have 130 demons on call. He asked God for wisdom, and God gave him wisdom. He was able to wow everyone with the wisdom God gave him. He was the most intelligent and richest person in his day because of God's wisdom. Through his life, he did backslide and tried just about everything a man can. In the end he found out what really counted was God.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whats Happening?
Say you summoned a demon could it be killed?

As a Christian, no. We can not kill a demon. They can and will possess you. They will control you to the best of their ability. Unfortunately the possessed usually doesn't realize they are possessed. The people around them can see the changes being made in their attitudes, looks, mannerism, behavior, and etc. Sometimes their voice changes, or people feel they are actually talking to someone totally different from one moment to the next. They are never good changes. With the help of Jesus, they will realize what is happening to them.

They can be cast out in the name of Jesus. But, and a very big BUT, if the person has not accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, that demon will come back with 7 demons in tow that are worse than the original demon that was cast out.

Here is an attempt at an analogy. The demon would be an unwanted, highly destructive, drunk loiterer in an abandoned house. Eventually someone actually wanted to buy the house, and was able to do so. The person got rid of the loiterer, and fixed up the house. That person never moved in, and couldn't rent the place out. After awhile the loiterer made 7 friends. He found out the place wasn't lived in, and no one ever shows up. He invited his 7 friends to live with him in the house. Eventually the house became in worse shape than it was originally in to begin with. The place became condemned.

The original owner came back, and realized what a big mistake he originally made. He kicked out everyone living there. He tore down the place, and built another beautiful place in its stead. The owner occupied the house. The loiterers came by, and tried to cause disruption. The owner called the police, and the police removed the loiterers. Eventually the loiterers went away never to bother that house or people living it in again.

For those of you who need a little explanation: The demon is the loiterer. The first person who bought the house was anyone who has heard the word of God, and/or had demons cast out of them.

The second time the owner came back, he accept God into his heart as Lord and Saviour. He became born again. In other words the house being torn down and being rebuilt. The demons will not be able to possess him again, but will be able to harass him. The police are the guardian angels God sends to us to protect us. As God and his angels build up protection around you, the demons will go away as long as you don't give them another foot hold over your life. A foothold is any sin you let in your life.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.

I have "summoned" , or whatever else you want to call it, many things, and I have not had "lingering" or "negative spooky side effects".

God gave us dimion over all creatures on earth, and I am of the opinion that deamons are just as much a creature as a rabbit. Just smarter and more powerful..

But being that we are people, we still have dominion over them.

First of all, are you sure you are not possessed? Many who actually are will deny totally deny it with all of their being. Secondly, you just gave that demon a foothold into your life. They can be nice at first helping you. When they feel they have you, they will turn on you. Be very careful.

You are right in that God gave us dominion over the Earth and every living thing. The problem is that when Adam and Eve took a bite out of the forbidden fruit, our dominion was transfered from us to Satan and his horde of demons. The other problem is that the Bible says demons are fallen angels, so they would not be a part of this Earth. God never gave us control over them, only the things of this Earth.

We never had nor will have any dominion over them.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Three posts without a shred of evidence.
Just more gospel preaching based on nonsense faith.

There are no demons, you can't summon them, you can't be hurt by them.

Here's an analogy and it has a scientific base.
A person has never used coc aine, and then their peers pressure them to try, they become addicted to the great feeling they get from it, and their life is shambles of misery when they can't get to it. They pressure more friends into doing it. Soon millions are doing it.

Religion is the coc aine.
Lying to oneself and others stimulates the same brain centers as coke.

Now try the truth. There are no demons, there is no god.
Hurts doesn't it?

Feels like withdrawal.

See it doesn't hurt me.
When I see people who are bald faced liars wrapping their lies in false faith, I see a junkie who needs rehab.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Christianity, being much more aggressive in its take over than previous incarnations, made many modifications to older religions that, in the grand scheme of things (if one does believe in such stories) are highly inaccurate. I'm not going to bore anyone with easily attainable historical information that is readily available to those who care, ill get to the point. Pre-christian demons were beings who were considered wise and god like. In their original descriptions, being a demon was in no way a guarantee, nor an indicator that that being was evil, or had malicious intent, just as being human also holds no guarantee of such a philosophical nature.

there are many who believe that more than one world may exist, and that just as we and possibly other sentient species exist here, so may others exist elsewhere. it would seem possible that while those who are intellectually lazy may cling to assumption and rumor of other-worldly beings having supernatural qualities kin to expensive holly-wood movies, those more interested in an alternative could see these entities as similar to them. in this realm of thinking, and i speak of all such in general, its not such a stretch that while many here view these beings as superior, they may host the same viewpoint about us. to take this thought a step further, it seems, for the sake of argument, reasonable that a foreign entity may effect this world in a different way than its own. string theory membranes are a very interesting read and definitely tend to add flavor to such philosophical considerations.

but without doubt there are some wondering if there are concrete, proven methods of communicating with such beings. the answer to this of course, is no. for those who are active in "magic(k)" you may or may not have profound effects from your scented candles and expensive and often downright silly rites and initiations. so i will now speak from personal experience, as opposed to from a certain neutrality which i've tried (though may have failed) to maintain.

i will refer to it as magic (you can choose to include or exclude the k if it makes you feel more comfortable) because as of now its the most convenient, though inaccurate term.

all magic is, of course, based on a will and visualization within your mind. metaphors often help newcomers to strengthen this pursuit, though in the end they are unnecessary for the most part, in my personal opinion. the conjuration or communication with a living being however is a little different. most books on the subject entertain the notion of controlling the being in question, or perhaps trading your soul, etc. while i doubt either is possible, such intent may be seen as insulting. circles as well, are ill advised, as they are meant to bind. the more popular demonic sigils are not contained within circles for a reason. for those who are interested in such pursuits, a very new religion has formed called demonolatry, while like all others youll no doubt have to pick it apart and decide for yourself which ideas to entertain as posibillities, it is at the very least an interesting aspect of otherwordly communication.

it is my opinion that magic in the way we describe it and view it as a collective society, is fiction. however, it is also my opinion that there are many sciences we have yet to discover, and that its not so far fetched that the ability to effect ourselves as well as our environment to some degree may be present within us. it is also an opinion that people seek to personify that which surrounds us, and that such a nature, when accumulated in bulk, can lead to an organization of stories that may be unfortunately taken literally and abused by those who know better. its very easy to romanticize such ideas to the point of fanaticism and in the end its not only an injustice to those of differing opinions, but to ones self who denies possibility, and shuns any truth contrary to what they hold dear.

good luck with your pursuits,
-CLD

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey I'm just wondering if you could summon and were able to convince it to do something for you what all could it do? example- say you asked it to turn you into a demon could it do it?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenographer

dude no, dont ever use a circle, demons hate circles, ive had experiences ok, trust me

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mcs1627

Draw a 9 foot circle on the ground, and within minutes all types of entities should be coming through, good and bad...I always use it for good entities though.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcs1627

Well i understand what your going through,
i wanted to be a wizard, after watching Lord of the rings.
So i based my wizarding skills on Gandalf and adapting my style and using a big stick as my Holy weapon against nasty demons.
You summon them by abusing them in public which really annoys them.
Its just like fighting the Balrog from Angmar (Morgoth).
Hopefully you dont die like my Hero

Thanks for listening

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mcs1627

i feel that you are approaching this the wrong way

what kind of spirits/demons do you wish to summon?

i have summoned many demons and many of them have been hostile towards my person.
therefore i tend not to summon demons.

however, there are beings that can help you without the need of a summoning circle.

have you ever though about transmitting a signal into space to get the attention of alien beings?
they are much less hostile and far more advanced
thus giving a greater amount of help.

i have called upon the help of extra terrestrial beings on several occasions and they have always been able to help.

i hope this helps you with what you desire

p.s. i am a demon hunter

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You are full of #!

I highly doubt you have contacted extra terrestrials.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/demon [this site should show u evrything you need 2 no... bt dnt go messn wif sumoning if ur nt serious n dnt dable in it 2 much it can realy gt scary n intense... I no from exp... all sumoning iz easy

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

Three posts without a shred of evidence....

Now try the truth. There are no demons, there is no god.

Thanks for the laugh...

So where is your "shred of evidence"? Don't have any? Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by world_misanthropy
...Ive heard that that king solomon guy had something likw 130 demons on call, and again, I dont really know who king solomon was... ill just assume hes a good guy.

Anyways, if he did have all these demons and stuff on call, why didnt he go and burn in hell (if he was a good guy)?

You do realize that God said Solomon was the wisest man to ever live on earth, and said that there would never be another like him, right?

Do not play with demons, not even in jest. Demons (which I have come to believe are different entities than fallen angels) are not to be trusted, and not to be messed with.

Demons hate humans with a passion that you could not possibly understand. It is a hate that you cannot even begin to comprehend.

People think that playing around with this stuff is like taking up golf, or some other hobby. They think they can just drop it if they don't like it. Any exorcist worth his salt will tell you that EVEN WHEN PEOPLE REVOKE THEIR PERMISSION, the demons continue to inhabit the person. The demons state that they have a LEGAL CLAIM to the person.

Solomon, it is said in tales, could control demons. The only other person who demons HAVE to obey is Jesus. If you aren't one or the other of those people, don't screw with them.

BTW, there's not ONE PERSON who, having been under demonic influence, was eager to get back to it. Sure, they may have liked the benefits (power, money, sex) they got from it, but they will ALL tell you they didn't like the demonic presence, and what it did.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ha Ha Ha.

I have done and seen many things like this,

First off, I think many of us are getting confused between "demons" and "spirits".

Is there a difference? YES

A demon is; a supernatural being that has generally been described as a malevolent spirit, and in Christian terms it is generally understood as a fallen angel, formerly of God - in this case, the angel of music being the "devil" of what we know today (deciphered in modern terms as entertainment". A demon is frequently depicted as a force that may be conjured and insecurely controlled.

A spirit is; an incorporeal energy present on the earth to those they wish to reveal them self's to. Unlike the concept of souls, which are by definition eternal and usually believed to preexist the body, a spirit develops and grows as an integral aspect of the living being. They can be good and bad, but generally.. the good ones have already moved on

Beleive me, i have seen things that'll turn you pale as milk. Ive heard sounds that'll cause you to deafen for 15 minutes straight.

Ive never understood any of it, hence why I chase it, hence why i feed it.

reply to post by Legalizer

That is because you do not believe

If you do not believe in something, then how is it possible for it to exist? The human mind is one of the most powerful things on the planet. The brain even generates an average of 25 watts of electricity! Times that over 6 billion people. Thats a lot of energy. Energy can be used to create force, which can leader to controlling. These things wont happen to you if you want the fun of it. You actually need to believe. The conscious of me believe, is enough to make them exist, and I'm pretty sure it'll work for you too.

If you want my advice, chose a spirit over a demon.

reply to post by Whats Happening?

Demons are not living to begin with so therefor cannot be killed.

How do people make contact? Generally through possession. Luckily enough for me, no one I've ever been around has been possessed. Yet
I literally hunt these things.

A demon will possess you in order to take control of other forces capable that are at any possible threat to it.

Where as a spirit, depending on what type and how summoned will generally be attached to you - possible still causing harm.

Summoning them can be tricky. Generally 9pm - 6am. TAKE MY ADVICE - NOT 3AM - 4AM. Unless you have a death wish.

Demon rituals are hard, and seriously do not want to be messed with. If a demon has taken out possible forces to overcome him (ie -YOUR FRIENDS), but yet you are strong minded, generally the demon will kill the body in possession to escape. In order to prevent this you must trap the demon in a mirror then shattering it. Of course you will need to pin the person down and place a generally large mirror over the top of them before following an enchantment that might possibly fail because I've never done it before

On the other hand, spirits can be "dis-attached" by performing a simple exurist or preventing them becoming attached in the first place. Logic and common sence will answer that for you.

Summoning both of these undead types of "life" can be hard and dangerous.

Ouija boards, summoning enchantments, symbols, rituals, all work, but if you want to really let them know. I tent to bring EMP and EMF devices. Yes EMP. Generally you want a haunted hot spot, but anywhere will do. Just not the graveyard. BAD IDEA. You don't want unwillingly spirits attached to you.

You can pick up their frequency's using alot of devices, tape recorder, EMF transmitter, magick rituals to bring them forth, etc. Its generally not a good idea to ask them about your future too, unless you want it to be stuffed up.

I hope that cleared up a lot. Im posting anomalously as i dont have an account and probally wont check up. Seeya!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join