It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, The Latest Victim of The Jewish Parasite Bankers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

OR you are being compelled to think that's what it is. that's the problem here. just like....did you notice when bush was up for his second election, that suddenly the news started reporting that the usa was full of "uneducated" christans and that this was a bad thing? the news! they pulled out charts and graphs and polls! i was like...okay, i don't remember the news saying things like this, ever before. when i started tracing the path of it, it seemed to be carefully orchestrated, yet it was so big, so vast, i realized it had to be outside conscious thought... like post hypnotic mass suggestion.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Review your conspiracy-history MM.

"The Jewish Bankers Conspiracy" - Theory came about because the Rothschilds were involved in financing two sides of wars. From that, people looking for a scapegoat to ALL the worlds ills devised conspiracy-tracts such as "The Protocols"...inserting the word "Jews" as the culprit.

This "Jewish Parasite Bankers" Theory was used by Hitler for Mass-Genocide and is now being used by organizations such as Hamas for propaganda purposes.

Someday you might be embarrassed to find out that there is no Bankers-Conspiracy especially involving Jews.

Your level of understanding is so 19th Century.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
TG, that was an awesome yet scary passage to read.

Now we all know that the Nazi's were German.....we know that now we have Nazi's that are not German today.

We have Jews that wouldn't know what TG was talking about too.

I'm sure I have relatives that raped and plundered all sorts of people since I come from Vikings.

I'm sure people of my faith have wiped out countless Muslims and so being a Christian I must be a Crusader or damned along with them.

Yes there are Jewish Bankers and maybe Zionist at that....what does that have to do with Rabbi Steiniwitz? or Mr. Shapiro in the office next door?

People are people and greed is greed....money their religion....money to what holds their alligence.

Are some of you suggesting that if you are born a Jew, that it is in your DNA to run a bank or be a money lender and screw people over?

There is not a single person reading these threads that doesn't have a history of some bad stuff. Are you German, you Nazi. Are you Native American, you scalper. Are you English, you American Football hater. Are you Norwegian, you Viking. Are you French, you coward. Are you African, you barbaric heart eaters. Are you Russian, you gypsy murders.
Are you Australian, you descendants of criminals. Are you Jews, you Christ killing money lenders. Are you Muslim, you pedophile worshiping terrorist.......Give me enough time and I can find something on everyone.

So we have some powerful jewish bankers out there ruling the world. We have a bunch of black guys ruling the NFL and MLB and NBA. We have a bunch of WASPS running everyone. Wouldn't it be easier to just understand the principles of power corrupts and money is the root of all evil and all those great truisms that include everyone and from all walks of life. ET would simply say....Humans, you bunch of selfish ignorant murderers!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

...but, if you go back even further than that. back as far as the cabala is transcripted. you will find that "secret combinations" have a deep place in ancient jewish history.

these people have had a long, long, long time to get their ducks in a row. which is a particular aspect of this conspiracy that IMO makes it all the more believable.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Posted as information only.

Partial listing of banks and individuals involved in the creation of the 1913 Federal Reserve Corporation:

Bank of Kuhn/Loeb, New York
Abraham Kuhn
Soloman Loeb
Jacob Schiff
Otto Kahn
Paul M. Warburg
Felix Warburg

Lehman Brothers

Rothchilds (Mayer Amschel Bauer) National City Bank (Citibank) and First National Bank of New York.

Foreign banks involved in formation of Federal Reserve:

Rothchilds Bank, London and Berlin
Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
M.M. Warburg of Hamburg and Amsterdam

Source: Secrets of the Federal Reserve, Eustice Mullins

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

problem is, like with the hitler thing, the only people that died were the religious ones (he spared catholics but not protestants, for example). the practicing jews got the short end of the stick. i think that part is a very old war, dating back to ...well, the garden.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sky, yes and one day I might be embarassed that pigs do actually fly. How can one state that yes we know there are such people and then say oh when we are told the truth we will know differently. And thanks for saying my thinking is 19c, its nice to see a mod coming out to denounce me yet provide no proof to the contrary.

There is nothing wrong in my thinking, to date that there is a group of people who control the worlds wealth is nothing new at all. And as stated erlier I don't give a toss to who or what they are. They are the purveyors of war, feast and famine and not one of you have yet to prove otherwise. No like the cowards that some of you are you seek to hide the truth by calling people names. That just proves to me that I am on the right track.

Thats all you people come up with, its the same old crap every time Oh you anti semite your anti Jewish and all the rest of the bull crap that the minions bleat while protecting their masters. Well keep on doing it because I don't give a crap. If there are evil deads being committed then I will try in my modest capacity to reveal them. It just goes to show just how many infiltrators there are here on ATS who seek to stiffle the views of others.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Old, thank you, gain when posting the truth and facts of the matter the pawns don't like it. They try everything in their very short book to denounce those who speak out. This is the real crux of the matter. Here on ATS you can discuss just about anything, it can be true facts, real time events or absolute nonsense yet just mention the J word and step back and watch the acolytes come out of the woodwork.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

IRT your objection to the "protocols". naturally, it has occurred to me that it is strange for such a document to exist.

the primary basis upon which i personally determine a source to be valid or not is to what extent it aligns with my own worldview and mindset.

WAIT! STOP!

before you critisize me for being narrow-minded, i would like to suggest to you that there is no other possible way to make such a determination other than divine revelation.

so in response, i ask you and everyone else that passes this way this: "does the passage that i excerpted put a chill down your spine?...why?"

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The other day I heard someone say that one of the Google Founders is a Joooooooo and that that proves there is a Conspiracy.

Not ONCE does that person consider that he set up Google because he's a smart and talented guy.

And thats the way its been since centuries...envy and hatred, just because some people happen to achieve something.

Pointing out which Bankers are Jewish is, in and of itself, no proof of a Conspiracy.

Bankers financing two sides of a war? Yeah, I could accept that thats a conspiracy. Someone being successful? No, thats not a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by tgidkp

.... the garden.

yes. that is exactly how long this has been going on.

i am not prepared to commit to any particular interpretation of the creation myth. but i will contend that the myth itself is quite real and has quite profound application to what seems to be culminating in our current timeframe.....

....particularly with reference to the OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

well part of it obviously is related to the concept of helping those who you have some reason to help. the jews help other jews, it's part of their m.o. and it's not unreasonable considering their history. so if a jewish man buys a movie studio, he's going to try to hire jewish people to perform the tasks. it all boils back down to what is and isn't a jew.

the only area that raised my eyebrows was the noble peace prize. that was a surprise for me. i was like.....wow, all those geniuses and they are all jewish! then the negative thought crossed my mind that perhaps other people also qualified and maybe even moreso on occassion, but were frequently left out of the loop because they weren't jewish. if that's the case, it can be chalked up to the insular way in which their community originally developed to begin with and human nature to want to help those of like mind and heritage.

i can't deny that the federal reserve is what it is, and i certainly wouldn't have any thing to offer in defense of it. problem is, as i said before, if you start hating on JEWISH people, you may be playing into the hands of the very people you think you are opposing. if the agenda is to artificially redesign the planet, and these fed guys are atheists, well you know what they want yes?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sky, I don't have problem with people being successful whom ever they may be, thats not the problem. The problem is is those who become that rich and powerful that they can do what ever they like. It is no different when a common man faces the courts and usually ends up in jail where the rich and powerful can and do pay for the best lawers and get off scot free. Just how many millionaires are there in jails around the world?

What we are talking about is corruption on a massive scale where those with the power and money can literally make or break countries and their people. And don't tell me it does not happen because it does, the US is a good example of this tactic.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes, it does happen. The disinfo (in my opinion), is that most of these "corrupt parasites" are Jews.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Undo, its not about hate, I don't hate anyone for there is no reason for me to hate anyone but when we are talking about law, rights and wrong then we have to expose the evil doers for what they are. Now they could be a group of chimpanzies for all I care but the problem remains that if we think we know who they are then we need to expose them.

Whats wrong with that concept, since when is it out of fashion not to go after the bad guys. What some people are proposing here is hat we may know who the bad guys are but you cannot talk about it, its taboo. And its strange is it not that everything involving those of the Jewsih faith ends up being a no go zone.

Just like with the Gaza masacre we had a plethory of new members shouting down anyone who spoke out for the Palestinians and called anyone who did not agree with Israels action anti Jew and anti semite. It all starts becoming a bit obvious when you can see the way things are going.

Come here to ATS call Muslims or any other group what you like but don't dare say anything about the Jews. So what does that tell you.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

funny but during the first 3 months of the war in iraq, i received on the average of 3 calls a day (sometimes more) from arabic people asking me to take subprime? second mortgage on my property. every day. and every day i would say the same thing --- is it fixed? no? not interested. it bugged me though, that the callers were all arabic. it seemed a bit too obvious to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Come here to ATS call Muslims or any other group what you like but don't dare say anything about the Jews. So what does that tell you.

right...like there are not thousands of jew-bashing threads here

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Undo, look at it another way, if I had started a thread stating Muslims were going to invade the US just how many people do you think would have come here to defend them, very few indeed. Yet I would have probally got hundreds of replies from so called American patriots who state were gunna nuke them rag heads ( their words not mine). The thread would have been overflowing with the gung ho types stating that we can beat anyone and kill anyone we like were going to turn the ME into glassas they often state.

How many members do you think would have posted stating that I am anti Muslim, NONE. You see a coin has 2 sides and you have to look at both of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

in that case, i think just calling them what they are -- bankers, would've sufficed. i don't make a habit of calling people by their nationality. notice i said arabic people called me? isn't that useless information? would've been just as useful to say, everyday i got 3+ calls asking me to take secondary mortgage (etc etc). i'm not sure how their title of "jew" can add anything to the data that isn't already there? maybe you can elucidate on that ?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
\interesting. but who made the symbols? i don't recall that being mentioned in the biblical account, anyway. must've been a later invention?\

Really? the jewish kids learn it

you can check even akhlah: the jewish children's learning network

Here is my post reg. the tribes and the symbols of each.
here is interesting data on the symbols of the Israeli tribes which you can find on your coat of arms and tonns of others, including well-known familes of bankers, writers etc., and interpret which of the tribes a family goes from from...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
you can check each link i give in wiki too

\This "Jewish Parasite Bankers" Theory was used by Hitler for Mass-Genocide and is now being used by organizations such as Hamas for propaganda purposes. \

Theory? It was a factual reality and a transparent one. Hitler himself didnt disdain from using their money and they were his sponsors actually. Just read about the situation in Germany before Hitler came to power and who helped him financially to do it... The same about the "russian" revolution of 1917

\Someday you might be embarrassed to find out that there is no Bankers-Conspiracy especially involving Jews.
Your level of understanding is so 19th Century. \

Im afraid its impossible to find out if he even does his best
its already known, call it conspiracy or just a cynical family business

It has nothing to do with the level of understanding...
Just try at least to learn about the family banking system of Rotschild that covers the whole world

Mullins could help - he did a good research.
or read names in the media and check them in wiki... which banking house the person comes from at least...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Russi]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join