It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, The Latest Victim of The Jewish Parasite Bankers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

13 stars representing the 13 states.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

13 arrows... 13 stripes... 13 colonies...

How about 13 bloodlines?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

perhaps but this thread is, apparently, about how there are only jewish parasite bankers ruining the world and how the other bankers are all angellic and should not be held responsible for the financial crisis. Now, the 13 bloodlines aren't all jews so they can't be connected to this.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Gimme, Its time to wake up and smell the coffe, the simple facts are that people do these things and history proves me correct if you like it or not. Its not about race or anthing else but identifying who the perps are and if they are Jewish, Muslim, British or anything else I don't give a toss.

The object of the game is to find out who finances these boom and busts, and don't be fooled just into thinking that it just happens by chance because it is all designed and engineered. If it was a group of Mandarins behind it all does that make me a Mandain hater no it does not. But it just goes to show how well the perps have conditoned people such as you that you think its wrong to even raise such subjects. Where's that big pile of sand that I can stick my head in.

I call a spade a spade and it is people such as you and others hear on ATS who turn such threads into hate and racism. Its interesting to note that when such people do reply they don' actually discuss the topic in hand but more the motives of those who post the thread. Well this post is not about me its about the subject I have raised. If we find out the truth and it is how I have describbed it what would you do, how would you describe these people, what action would you take against them, what would the public opinion be once the group has been identified.

That is the subject matter in hand here, people just get too emotional with matters such as these, the weak trying to tame the strong because it offends their fragile sensabilities. The fact remains that there have been great injustices perpetrated on America and the American populace, does anyone give a toss of who is behind it all, does anyone really care or does PC reign supreme in the US an enginered gag on free thinking people.

People should not be cowered into speaking the truth or discussing what is seen as taboo subjects thats exactly what the parasites who run the World want, a bunch of compliant docile close minded people who cannot and will not see the crimes committed against them. And for all the false outrage at this thread thats all it is false, its an indication of the truth being told and the mind controlled bots set to work to denounce such threads. The tired old comments and statements are wheeled out everytime by these people its so obvious what their agenda is.

The proof is that if I was discussing any other group of people no one would say a word. The hypocricy of it all is we have Americans who hate Muslims , Palestinians and many other groups and come here and are quite explicit in their hatred of such people yet I have done none of that. I am merely talking about a group of people that do what they do and identify them as they do themselves. So no there is no racsim or hatred in my mind, only the quest for the truth. So I wont't be side tracked by infantile nonesense by the selected pawns.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Shut the hell up...or prove your thesis statement expressed in the thread's title. I've seen enough of your posts to know that all you have is rhetoric and horse hockey.....

Name 'em and shame 'em.....Crakeur asked you to do that. Now I'm asking. Put up something more than bigoted rhetoric and prove your point.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Its not about race or anthing else but identifying who the perps are and if they are Jewish, Muslim, British or anything else I don't give a toss.

If it isn't about race or anything else, and if you don't "give a toss" as to their religion, I will, again, ask you one simple question.

Why did you title the thread "America, The Latest Victim of The Jewish Parasite Bankers?"

Incidentally, did you know that jews originally got into banking as a result of the church not handling money? The church asked the jews to handle the banking and lending and is there anyone you hate more than the bill collector? Nope. so, the jews were acting on behalf of the church and they wound up being hated for it.

Brilliant and devious plan put in place by the church.

Now, rather than weed through yet another long winded, I'm not anti anything post, I will simply ask you once again for the list of parasitic jewish bankers and the crimes they committed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

E-v-i-d-e-n-c-e.

What have you got? Cough it up man.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
you are an anti semite, plain and simple.

Jewish bankers are not Semites.

Palestinians are the only Semites.

I wonder how the Jewish elite around the globe consider themselves Semites? And you go along with it?

I have nothing against Jews, but get your facts straight...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Palestinians are the only Semites.

Is that right - it's based on the location only? I never knew that.

Learn something every day...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This discussion polarized quickly.

Back in the day, it was illegal for christians to loan money at an interest. This was not good for the king's economy, so he eventually found a loophole in with the JEWS. The Jews were not bound by the christian doctrines, so the King allowed the jews to act as bankers, loan with interest, and then the king would arbitrarily take money from the Jewish bankers.

What would grow to annoy the people of the empire was that these jewish bankers didn't have to answer to anyone but the King. So all the lords, and all the elite would scoff at their golden pass from the king.

The OP was following the historical trend of this practice. It is a fact that Jews were the first Loan sharks. It is a fact that Jews were continuously expelled from countries from which they resided. It is a fact that bankers have funded wars for profit.

All these facts together at least raise a reason for discussion, without being labeled a hater.

People are more sensitive these days.

AAC

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Let's have some fun!

Let's just take the whole "jew" thing out of your post and just examine it for factual content and logical argument, shall we?

First.. a little fun... take this paragraph:

These parasite money men, back all sides in conflicts, support and pay for terrorists are involved in all manner of criminality yet remain aloof and protected by their paid pawns. Maybe this is why the Jews have been persecuted, maybe this is why they move from one country to the next. Right now they have been feeding off the USA, the American people being sacrificed for the aims and objectives of the Jewish parasite bankers and their supporters.

A little magic it becomes...

These parasite money men, back all sides in conflicts, support and pay for terrorists are involved in all manner of criminality yet remain aloof and protected by their paid pawns. Maybe this is why the Bush's have been persecuted, maybe this is why they move from one country to the next. Right now they have been feeding off the USA, the American people being sacrificed for the aims and objectives of the Bush family and their supporters.

Not only is that just deliciously funny, but it also harkens back to Prescott Bush and his funding of the Nazi war machine through the Union Bank.

Now let's try the application of some good ol' facts and research.

The American taxpayer pumps billions into Israel they loose their jobs and homes and American troops die in Iraq and Afganistan with one purpose, to protect Israel.

Orly? To protect Israel? It couldn't possibly be to re-open the Caspian Sea pipeline for UNOCAL, could it?
You see, the Taliban decided in 2001 that they didn't like UNOCAL and they liked the Argentines better. They stopped the UNOCAL deal dead in it's tracks. Do you know who paid Hamid Karzai's bills was prior to his "election" in Afghanistan? UNOCAL. Dirty parasitic Texans!

Really, how many business men do you know who can buy a few buildings for peanuts and a few months later they are destroyed in terrorist attacks and that business man then makes billions on them in insurance payouts, just chance is it, mere coincidence.

Now, I could just find something where a non-jew buys a building that is destroyed in a fire. Like maybe the Odd Fellows Hall in Covington KY that burned right after being insured. The debris cleanup nearly destroyed the small businesses in the area.
Religion of the owner of the building? Catholic.

That's not to even ask the question... who bought what buildings before 9/11? Silverstien already owned WTC 7. I guess it is more Jewish conspiracy that the Port Authority lease expired in 2000 and only after original winner of the bid decided to pass? Did the original bid winner know something Silverstien didn't? Maybe it was bad luck and not good luck after all...

But the American people are not stupid and over the last few years their has been an awakening conciousness that all is not well and that the country is being taken on a course not of the choosing of its people or even its Government.

I'd have to agree. The fraudulent elections of 2000 and 2004 and the USA PATRIOT Act pretty much did it for me. Some folks might have needed the NSA wiretapping of an AT&T internet backbone or flag draped coffins of American dead or the photos of Iraqis murdered by Blackwater contractors. To each his own.

If the American people want to be free, if they want to feel safe they need to reognise the real enemy amongst them. It is not some mad bomber, some freedom fighter. No its well dressed men sat in nice offices who with the stroke of a pen or a phone call can send the country and its people to war. Americans do not need to fear anyone, they are more than safe from such ideals or politcal views, but they are not safe from the snake that resides amongst them.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree whole heartedly.

If any people wish to be free, the first thing they need to recognize is that ignorance is their greatest enemy. Conquer that and the world will lay open at your feet.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
magic mushroom you seem to be refering to jweish rothschilds and chrisitan rockafellers ,madoff ,and many corrupt CEO's

USA run by jewish money says african diplomat:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Thirteen flags and as many stars. This is the thing that sickens me about ATS, but in a way it really demonstrates the spirit of the site - in that people from every level of the spectrum visit here.

Frankly I'm not shocked that you'll occasionally see a post here resembling something you'd see on a neo-nazi forum.

This post is an example of blatant antisemitism, plain and simple. Many of your words echo those of neo-nazi and indeed truly Nazi rhetoric. It's not a far step from removing 'the virus' or 'parasite' of the 'Jewish money men' to 'liquidating' das juden.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh dear upset all those Jewsih suporters have I. Look its simple. at the top of the pile there are those who control the wealth of the World and its quite clear that many poeple know this so why the feigned indignation. Again the minute anyone anywhere mentiones the Hews its taboo, why what are you hiding and why do you support them. People don't seem to hve any problem calling out other groups either using their colour religion or race yet anything Jewish is frowned upon, WHY.

Crack don't keep askingh for names, I have given you names, it is up to you and others to follow the trail. Andd mowhere did I say that all bankers were not involved, I'm talking about the people on top of the pile not the greedy willing participants. What is it with you, why is it calling a group of criminals for what they are so heineous to you. Don't give me we should not point to a persons race colour or creed because thats exactly what we do. ATS is full off people who hate Muslims, Catholics, Jews etc., people are decribed by ther colour and their race is that not so.

No one seems to have a problem stating that the members of the Ku Klux Klan are a bunch of white supremisists do they or that Muslims are terrorists and want to kill us all. No the hyprocisy is that ATS has hundreds of pages of such views and there is no taboo on those people is there.

And as you a site administrator you should know the rules, the subject in question is Jewish Bankers not me, not my views political or otherwise. So I suggest that you discuss the topic and not me.

news.goldseek.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Perhaps some one can explain why it is wrong to seek the truth, that when the finger is pointed at the perps that it is wrong to speak out. Is that not what ATS is all about, to find the truth to discuss the conspiracies. Or has it no morpehed into some kind of grand PC where cetain people and groups can be discussed but not others. I always find it strange that when one nears the truth, there are those who come out of the wood work to denounce them.

As with many toher threads people have come here with the soul purpose to derail, this thread and make it into a racist anti semite argument. Which in reality it has nothing to do with. But that is what the spoilers always do if you don't agree with them or dare to speak about certain topics then this is the usaual treatment you get. No here yet has really discussed the topic, no what they have doen is role out their usual oh you hate jews, well I talk about many people, their countries and their way so I must hate all of them as well do I. Wll no I don't I now the differnece between right and wrong.

I here and see those who seek to stifle the views of others for their own personal agenda or a greater one. It would be nice for members to discuss the topic but they won't they would rather discuss me, which is against the rules. If a crime is being committed it does not matter who is committing it but the perps who are have an identity and it is that what we relate to. The simple word Nazi is universal, the minute it is said we all know we are talking about Germans, but is that rascist is it anti German, no it is not.

the true purpose of those who try to drail such threads is to kep the truth hidden, thats why they shout so loud to denounce thsoe who dare to bring these subjects to the surface. Idf I had started a thread about the affects of the Mafia in America would I have been called anti Italian I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

From the title of the post it is clear what was meant -
Latest - so there were other victims of:
Jewish parasite bankers - claiming that only Jewish bankers are parasites. And do bad stuff to others, aka victims.
So? No need to get upset when someone gives you title also.
And on topic - what other victims? Not latest i mean. Pre-Nazi Germany that lost a war and was up to neck in debt that French government demanded? Or you say that really poor and economically unfit countries - like majority of countries on African continent - were also ruled by Jewish bankers who were the reason for their demise?

Also - if you are correct and Jewish bankers had US in their pocket - did not US held title of superpower for a century? With supposed bankers in charge? How then it is a victim if it ruled Western world for the very same century and still rules it. Or only crisis time counts - good time and prosperity due to hard working Americans but crisis
,well this is a fault of Jewish bankers.

I personally think that this thread has a not hidden (in the title) racist agenda and nothing can hide it, even attempts to make one into victim who just wanted to expose "parasite Jewish bankers".
If it was about certain group of racially connected individuals that plotted to bring US down - then real names and real examples were given from the start. Not only on demand. The issue of OP is not problems that were supposedly created, but ethnicity of those that supposedly created it. And it makes the whole stuff hate post.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Zero, how can it have a racist agenda, If the bankers are Jewish then is that not only pointing out a fact. Thats what I don't get its not lies is it. there are no racist over tones here irrespective of the title sooner or later it would come down to who is behind it. Americans don't seem to have any problem stating that there forebears fought the English to be free of our control and out taxation and banking if some one discusses that are they anti English or anti British, no they are not.

And if people think that I was starting a racist thread I most certainly was not. That is not my intention, the intention is to get to the truth of who is in control and what they are up to. I don't care if they are Jewish, pink or have 2 heads. If we don't break the cycle we are in it will just mean more war and suffering for the benefit of a very select few people and again it does not matter if its the pope, jews, white neocons or anyone else who is behind it.

History has shown us the mistakes we have made, but we keep on making them so you have to ask the question why, why is it we keep doing it. I truly believe that at the top of the pile are a group of people who control it all.

If the mods want to change the title to Jewish bankers and others they are free to do so but it does not detrsct from the truth. The point is whomever these people are why is it there are those who come out of the wood work to protect them.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
Is that right - it's based on the location only? I never knew that.

Really? Neither did I...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh and just to make it clear for those who are trying to make this a racist thread. The thread states Jewish Parasite Bankers not Parasite Jewish Bankers. Anyone who reads my threads will know that when I talk of those who run the show I say parasites or perps who are running the show. In fact a while back a did a thread on it and got many good responses even thought there was the odd one trying to make it a racist thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Brilliant and devious plan put in place by the church.

what church? don't just say "christian church" because, as you have reminded the op, there's lots of different kinds of people and this is true in every religious group as it is in every non-religious group.

goose, gander. don't like it? don't dish it out. that's usually how it goes, anyway. i think this whole -- the "jews" are ruining the world thing is a tired worn out shoe. it's right next to that beat to death "church" thing and just a hop skip and a jump from that "muslims are terrorists" thing. and if you stretch a bit, it's across the block from that "religious people are idiots" thing. it's not too distantly related to that "abrahamic faiths" are bad thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join