It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, The Latest Victim of The Jewish Parasite Bankers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Crakeur.

ok, in case, i just copied some of the sound posts here

why dont you threat to close the posts with the titles like Muslim fanatics bomb the demonstration of underage "Holocaust" survivers?

I find the contents of this post sound and sane, people express their opinions on this problem. this problem exists, why cant be discussed?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I know for a fact that he isn't a racist nor does he hate Jews.

Nowhere has he said all Jews are parasites.
Nowhere has he said that he hates all Jews.

The words he has used are 'Jewish bankers.' This is not racist.This is not a slur.These are words used in the press to describe someone who is,guess what,a Jewish banker.See links below for examples.
[urlwww.google.com...[/url]
www.artinfo.com...
[urlentertainment.timesonline.co.uk...[/url]

The men he is talking of are bankers,they are Jewish and they actions can be described as that of a parasite.If you were mugged by someone who looked Chinese,what would you say when the police asked for a description? Would you leave out the very important fact that he looked Chinese? Of course you wouldn't.Is that racist?

And,lets be honest,if the title said Muslim and not Jewish,no one would have a problem with it.Since I've been on this site I've seen Muslims described in a whole host of colourful and offensive ways and many are fine with that.Yet as soon as someone even mentions that they don't support Israel,or they describe some Jews in an unflattering way;they're racist,a Jew hater,etc etc.Such actions reek of hypocrisy and Zionism.

You may like this link.
Parasitic Bankers Achieve the End of Capitalism and the Sacking of America.therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...

Oh,and you have yet to show your evidence that there isn't a conspiracy.Maybe you should do that instead of focusing on something this thread isn't even about.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Has he really?

Then please copy and paste the comments he has wrote that include the words,all Jews/all Jewish people.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
Oh,and you have yet to show your evidence that there isn't a conspiracy.Maybe you should do that instead of focusing on something this thread isn't even about.

actually, when one makes a claim that something is going on behind the scenes, they would be the one to provide proof.

otherwise, there'd be no discussion.

you want me to prove that jewish parasite bankers aren't the cause of the current global economic crisis?

ok, here goes.

there's nothing to show that jewish bankers, and only jewish bankers, have created the mess we are in.

there. done. as there is no evidence to the contrary, I have proved the point.

wow. I guess we can close the thread because there is no evidence to prove otherwise, therefore it must be true.

unless you've got some evidence to show that only jewish bankers have created the crisis.

remember, when providing that evidence, publicly traded companies are not considered to be jews, nor are law makers with the names clinton or bush, nor are the greedy public who took on loans they knew they wouldn't be able to afford.

so, please, show me the individual jewish parasite bankers and explain how they acted alone to bring about the current crisis. remember, you must show that the loopholes created by the clinton administration, ignored and untouched by the bush administration, perpetrated by banks and utilized by the american public were not involved in this in any way shape or form.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

1)The one who refutes the claim has to have some kind of evidence to back up their claim.Otherwise the debate becomes nothing but name calling and finger pointing.....oh,look,it already has!

2)Nowhere have I said that they worked alone.

3)As already posted from the FR own site;they are independent of the government and do not answer to it.So what Clinton and Bush did has little bearing on its own activity.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

1)The one who refutes the claim has to have some kind of evidence to back up their claim.Otherwise the debate becomes nothing but name calling and finger pointing.....oh,look,it already has!

I refuted it. I said there is no evidence to show that jewish bankers created the crisis.

if you have evidence to show that they did, I'd love to see it.

I'm going to now take a new stance on your baseless argument.

white supremacists are responsible for the crisis. they took loans they couldn't afford, therefore they are responsible.

I'd like you to prove this to not be true. if you can't, then I guess it is true.

2)Nowhere have I said that they worked alone.

nowhere but in the title of this thread. I love how people make a claim and then, when challenged, they back off that claim. The title reads Jewish Parasite Bankers. It doesn't read parasite bankers who were of several faiths. Hell, it doesn't even read parasite bankers with the meat of the post hinting they might be jews. The op was bold enough to say what he was thinking. He has yet to show that only the jewish bankers are responsible for this. I know, I need to prove otherwise. I have provided info, such as administrations who put the loopholes in place, people who deserve some credit here but, apparently, that doesn't count because american people, bush and clinton didn't have stein, berg and schwartz at the end of their names.

3)As already posted from the FR own site;they are independent of the government and do not answer to it.So what Clinton and Bush did has little bearing on its own activity.

the federal reserve didn't put the loopholes into effect. the clinton administration did. the federal reserve didn't promote the ridiculous loans, knowing that there was an insanely large risk of foreclosure, the loan officers did. the federal reserve didn't produce phony appraisals, the federal reserve didn't fail to inform their clients that the loans they were agreeing to would put them in serious risk of losing their home and, lastly, the federal reserve didn't sign the documents accepting the debt, the greedy american public did.

even if the federal reserve did manage to do all that, they are not owned and operated by jews. As you showed with your outdated, useless list of shareholders, banks, not individuals, vote and, as I mentioned, some, if not all, of the banks, are publicly traded. again, the publicly traded. publicly owned, not jewish.

incidentally, the fed is not responsible for neon fatigues or parachute pants either.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well well the mods and administrator backing each other up is that a conspiracy? It just goes to proves that you have nothing, the posts I have made are not my words but the words of others and you know it yet you still desperately try to hang on and make this a hate thread. Oh and by the way I don't write news paper headlines or stories. I gave you an example of how people are identified and you even tried to make that sound it was down to me.

You break your own rules by attacking me, and what is Ats latest dictat, civility and decorum, discuss the topic not the individual and here you are breaking your own rules. That just goes to show what you are up to, you are as transparent as glass. And I think it is disgraceful that you are doing nothing but trying to bait me and others into a slanging match so you can have an excuse to close the thread. Well you won't, you have nothing and offer nothing but name calling and cowardice.

Its quite clear that for along time Jewish bankers have been and are pulling the purse strings for their greed and lust for money. Their web is wide and broad and is full of their minions who do their bidding. As we see time and time again all those who seek to expose them are shouted down loose their jobs or even end up in Jail. No one else wields such power and no one will dare cross these people., the few who do suffer the above.

There is a mass of eveidence to proves this conspiracy one only has to surf the web for the historical facts and up to date information of their activities.

But one day the truth will be revealed and hopefully we can get these people behind bars, them and their pathetic helpers.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Crak, why don't you give it a rest, you have been given proof, you have been told who owns the Fed who its board members are how much more proof do you want. But you don't want proof do you you just want this thread to go away don't you.

Your trying to play a game that you not even good at so why not let it go.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
There is a mass of eveidence to proves this conspiracy one only has to surf the web for the historical facts and up to date information of their activities.

and yet, after repeated requests for lists of these parasitic jewish bankers and the crimes they have committed, you still haven't provided anything other than the above.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Perhaps you might want to browse this site, no doubt you will say its all crap, but this info is coming from a person of the Jewish faith. I suppose in your eyes he's anti Jewish as well.

www.realjewnews.com...

But thats not the objective here is it, no the object is not to provide the answers you want but to try and derail the thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Crak, are you going to come up with anything new to say, perhaps about the topic in question. Like do you disbelieve or not and why. Perhaps contributing to the thread in a positive way may help.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Its quite clear that for along time Jewish bankers have been and are pulling the purse strings for their greed and lust for money. Their web is wide and broad and is full of their minions who do their bidding.

Prove it. Knock off the smarmy rhetoric and prove it.

This is the reason I'll never log in here again.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I must admit I cannot wait untill the next Muslim bashing thread starts I'm sure you will be there to the quick no doubt to denounce the op's as well. I will be watching.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Crak, are you shouting and screaming at the OP on this thread.

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

Surely it reaks of racism and hate, all those nasty Muslims outbreeding us. Now thats what you call spreading hate and racism. I will watch with interest to see if you reply to that thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm confused. I have given you ample opportunity to prove your original argument which, clearly, I don't believe. Instead you bring up muslim bashing threads. I don't see the correlation but I didn't see it when you mentioned muslims and blacks earlier, other than they fit the m.o. of someone who finds fault with everyone who doesn't look exactly like they do.

If a muslim bashing thread comes to my attention, I will treat it and the subjectt the same as this one. I do that for all the threads I get involved in as a member. I'm sorry that bothers you. I'm sorry I saw your thread, saw the hatred and the ignorance being posted by various people. I'm sorry I had to see the anonymous posts that didn't go live. I'm sorry I felt the need to ask for more proof and I'm sorry I questioned your theory.

I know that had I not, this thread would have already died a slow death. I'm sure that my raising questions, asking for proof and pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument kept this thread alive. Sadly, I knew that going in but how else can we keep the world informed of the ignorance and hatred if we don't hold it up for inspection, show it for what it is and let the world see it for all its glory?

if we ignore it, it festers and grows and that, my friend, is a terrible thing. if we don't stand up to hatred and ignorance, the world will continue on the downward spiral. Mankind is better than this. We, as a people need to accept the fact that there is one race, the human race. Until then, folks will continue labelling people as jew or asian or black or red or green or white etc. So long as you see everyone as different, you will never be able to accept the real truth, that we are all here together, for better or for worse. As much as you might not like one group of people, I don't like another. I can't stand intolerant people. I find them to be small minded, uneducated and pathetic but I don't treat them any worse than I would anyone else.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
rely on mana...and for the two line posts that some predetermine: Do it well. Pray to Jehova for DELIVERANCE from your imposed weakness...and, He will see you through.

It WORKED for me...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Crakeur:

I guess you need to see the real documents with your own eyes... The real documents\evidence declassified and available are the documents of past... the patterns and the surnames and the banking houses stay the same...
here is the documentary with the solid evidence of the jewish bankers plan which has been a great success! - the greatest plunder in history!: you will be brought to the archives of germany, usa, france, russia, austria... shown letters, agreements, maps, reports etc.,

Its called: Trotsky - Secrets of world revolution (en.subtitles included)

Trotsky; Secrets of world revolution

I wish you could give afterwards any arguments of non-exstance of the "family"

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Well well the mods and administrator backing each other up is that a conspiracy? It just goes to proves that you have nothing, the posts I have made are not my words but the words of others and you know it yet you still desperately try to hang on and make this a hate thread. Oh and by the way I don't write news paper headlines or stories. I gave you an example of how people are identified and you even tried to make that sound it was down to me.

You break your own rules by attacking me, and what is Ats latest dictat, civility and decorum, discuss the topic not the individual and here you are breaking your own rules. That just goes to show what you are up to, you are as transparent as glass. And I think it is disgraceful that you are doing nothing but trying to bait me and others into a slanging match so you can have an excuse to close the thread. Well you won't, you have nothing and offer nothing but name calling and cowardice.

Its quite clear that for along time Jewish bankers have been and are pulling the purse strings for their greed and lust for money. Their web is wide and broad and is full of their minions who do their bidding. As we see time and time again all those who seek to expose them are shouted down loose their jobs or even end up in Jail. No one else wields such power and no one will dare cross these people., the few who do suffer the above.

But one day the truth will be revealed and hopefully we can get these people behind bars, them and their pathetic helpers.

Now I know where you get your information...

article

Everywhere the Jew surfaces, he is not satisfied with equality, but rather claims dominance over the people that has accepted him as a guest. His goal was to force this people under his thumb, and to become its absolute and complete ruler. He sees himself as the people called and chosen to rule, whose goal is "to devour the peoples of the earth," i.e., to bring them under his power.

This article is called...

Our Battle against Judah

It teaches Nazi speakers how to speak to crowds.

But the real domain of Jewry was in the third branch, trade and commerce. Here he was in his element. 59% of the Jews were active in this part of the economy. In comparison, only 17% of the German population worked in this branch.

When one considers the number of department store, which grew both in number and sales year by year, and realizes the steadily increasing Jewish control, it becomes clear why in conjunction with Jewish bank capital Judah's position in this area was so strong and extensive. Nothing could happen that the Jews did not like.

I am shocked you have not brought up that Jews kill gentile children and make cookies from their blood.

Seig Heil!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

i replied to it. i'm a woman and i do NOT want shar'ia law. that's one scary law system . have you read it? not to change the subject, just informing you that as a participant of this thread, i was also a participant of that thread. notice, i don't say muslims are bad, just shar'ia law is bad. that law HATES women. literally.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm going to now take a new stance on your baseless argument.

white supremacists are responsible for the crisis. they took loans they couldn't afford, therefore they are responsible.

I'd like you to prove this to not be true. if you can't, then I guess it is true.

Is this a new low for you,or have you plummed these depths before?

The history of these banks and the FR give some of the evidence you desire,yet will not accept because you don't agree with it.You have stated that you have no evidence,so how do you know that magic is wrong? You must have read/watched/been spoon fed something that has made you believe what you do.Common sence dictates that,but you say there is no evidence.Quite a predicament.

nowhere but in the title of this thread. I love how people make a claim and then, when challenged, they back off that claim.

Yeah,I didn't write the OP now did I.
So I stand by what I said;nowhere have I said that they work alone.

even if the federal reserve did manage to do all that, they are not owned and operated by jews. As you showed with your outdated, useless list of shareholders, banks, not individuals, vote and, as I mentioned, some, if not all, of the banks, are publicly traded. again, the publicly traded. publicly owned, not jewish.

Not the best thing to say after claiming the opposite in the paragraph before.Even if....

And how can you say they aren't owned and operated by Jews,you have no evidence remember.If the FR is run predominantly by Jews it is they who call the shots.Those below have to tow the line.

I posted this link in my first post,but I doubt you read it.So here's a quote to get your attention.

The Federal Reserve (or Fed) has assumed sweeping new powers in the last year. In an unprecedented move in March 2008, the New York Fed advanced the funds for JPMorgan Chase Bank to buy investment bank Bear Stearns for pennies on the dollar. The deal was particularly controversial because Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan, sits on the board of the New York Fed and participated in the secret weekend negotiations.1 In September 2008, the Federal Reserve did something even more unprecedented, when it bought the world’s largest insurance company. The Fed announced on September 16 that it was giving an $85 billion loan to American International Group (AIG) for a nearly 80% stake in the mega-insurer. The Associated Press called it a "government takeover," but this was no ordinary nationalization. Unlike the U.S. Treasury, which took over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac the week before, the Fed is not a government-owned agency. Also unprecedented was the way the deal was funded. The Associated Press reported:

"The Treasury Department, for the first time in its history, said it would begin selling bonds for the Federal Reserve in an effort to help the central bank deal with its unprecedented borrowing needs."

....In its latest power play, on October 3, 2008, the Fed acquired the ability to pay interest to its member banks on the reserves the banks maintain at the Fed. Reuters reported on October 3:

"The U.S. Federal Reserve gained a key tactical tool from the $700 billion financial rescue package signed into law on Friday that will help it channel funds into parched credit markets. Tucked into the 451-page bill is a provision that lets the Fed pay interest on the reserves banks are required to hold at the central bank."3

If the Fed’s money comes ultimately from the taxpayers, that means we the taxpayers are paying interest to the banks on the banks’ own reserves – reserves maintained for their own private profit. These increasingly controversial encroachments on the public purse warrant a closer look at the central banking scheme itself. Who owns the Federal Reserve, who actually controls it, where does it get its money, and whose interests is it serving?

www.globalresearch.ca...

And here's a 'family tree' of the banks and businesses involved with the FR.www.save-a-patriot.org...

And we all know that suspicion about the FR has been around for decades.

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation
Remarks in Congress,1934.

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"Some people who think that the Federal Reserve Banks United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.....

"Now that this sterling American patriot has made the Passing, it can be revealed that not long after his public utterance against the encroaching powers of Judah, it became known among his intimates that he had suffered two attacks against his life...."

www.jewwatch.com...

I reccomend you read all of his speech,it makes for an interesting read.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by DantesLost]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by DantesLost]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join