It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shriner claims to be Lucifer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He seemed like a funny and nice guy.

I'm anti-SS too.lol

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Picking on older people? Come on.....people should respect their elders..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Make no mistake, there is an evil entity that was cast out from Heaven. And whatever you choose to call it, he is after nothing more than to see your eternal soul confined to the same eternal death that it will eventually suffer.

Sure you can have some very good short span of life by serving yourself and acting like good works somehow save you. But because there is no remission of your death sentence except through belief and acceptance of the Creators Son Jesus Christ, your short paradise will be all you will have.

I have dealt with both sides of the powers that be, and I know that God->Jesus Christ IS THE ULTIMATE POWER.

So go on joining up to any organization that seems to offer enlightenment, but if they don't profess Jesus as Lord, rather looking to a fallen creature of enlightenment, they are a group doomed to eternal death.

As are the majority of souls currently walking this Earth. Be ready because the time for the days of soul testing are soon to be ended.

I hope you spare me the visit by the master mason as before, because I don't hate you or your group. I'm trying to re-enlighten those who have been blinded by the false enlightenment.

How To Be Saved

[edit on 24-2-2009 by TH3ON3]

So tell me, since any group that doesn't profess Jesus Christ as the savior, is a ticket to hell, what will happen to all the lost souls who joined the BMG record club back in the day? Or the kids who join scouts? Or the people who join a neighborhood watch group? See, that is where you end up when you take the hard line fundie approach. Just because a group doesn't pray to Jesus Christ, doesn't make them anti-Christ. the box you can't seem to get out of is very small.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
So tell me, since any group that doesn't profess Jesus Christ as the savior, is a ticket to hell, what will happen to all the lost souls who joined the BMG record club back in the day? Or the kids who join scouts? Or the people who join a neighborhood watch group? See, that is where you end up when you take the hard line fundie approach. Just because a group doesn't pray to Jesus Christ, doesn't make them anti-Christ. the box you can't seem to get out of is very small.

That is what Christians believe. If you don't like it, don't be a Christian. By arguing about it, you are just like any conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Why is society a game? What must i do when im awere of the game?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by network dude

That is what Christians believe. If you don't like it, don't be a Christian. By arguing about it, you are just like any conspiracy theorist.

no, that is what fundies believe. Most people who are true Christians actually read the Bible and let God do the judging.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
sweet and holy Aminah bint Wahb, mother of mohammed theres nothing i hate more than bible thumping, jesus loving christians...well except for the white supremacists/nationalists that hate jews yet follow a religion created by them and think jesus was white. also i cant believe how ignorant they can be to not even know what lucifer really means.

O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) + ferre "carry" (see infer). Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its used in Bible to translate Gk. Phosphoros, which translates Heb. Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv.12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] The verse was interpreted by Christians as a reference to "Satan," because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (cf. Isaiah xiv.4). Lucifer match "friction match" is from 1831.
- source: www.etymonline.com...

ETYMOLOGY:
Middle English, from Old English, morning star, Lucifer, from Latin Lcifer, from lcifer, light-bringer : lx, lc-, light; see leuk- in Indo-European roots + -fer, -fer
- source: www.thefreedictionary.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join