It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Time Watchman calls out NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have to say this takes a lot of guts to do this as an American Patriot.

I don't know much about him but, he seems to have some brass.

Is this what Americans are starting to feel? Personally, I think he may be going to far with this. What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hahah i love this guy he's hilarious but ill only get him when it comes down to it, once the boards with nails in them come out and we all start smashing eachother over the head thats when ill bust out with this guy and the others like em and clear out the weak. just go back to the natural way survival of the fittest, natural selection was a great thing, now our world is filled with the (not idiots but i mean people have to fend for themselves) we eliminated self preservance we don't have to watch out for ourselves anymore we have people to do that for us, that leaves all the leeches smooth sailing and the slackers, the reason we had no slackers back in the day is because they all got themselves killed, if everyone worried about themselves we'd be good. If everyone worried about everyone else we'd be good. If one person starts to try and help themselves AND someone else out they # everything up and that goes on until today. anyway i love ranting

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This guy is pi$$ed. Can't say as I blame him though 'cause I'm on my last stick of gum as well.

His voice reminds me of Randy Quaid's in "Independence Day".

I'm wondering if we'll have anything left to celebrate come July 4 of '09???

Great post, Seawolf197!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Don't over look the possibility that he has been planted to incite people.

If he wanted to make the FEMA list, I think he has succeeded quite nicely.

Also, I believe under the new rules, he could be considered a home grown terrorist.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Um. Wow.

I really don't know what to say to that.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dude ETW is not a Shill, your lover Alex Jones is. Long live General ETW

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
From the video,

"I understand you are gonna kill a lot of us, but guess what! We will kill you back!"

wow I respect his ideas but really do not believe that he stands a chance at gathering any followers.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
From the video,

"I understand you are gonna kill a lot of us, but guess what! We will kill you back!"

wow I respect his ideas but really do not believe that he stands a chance at gathering any followers.

He personally may not be leading an army but if it happens ,will have people sharing his sentiment and protecting their own.They can't truly believe we'll all swallow their *snip* forever. I would like to know. Do you think they are that naive or that brazen that they actually think we will NEVER stand up? They can't possibly be that dumb but then again desperation for greed makes people do desperate thing to accomplish,unnacomplishable tasks.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
scary.

this man is quite obviously "armed and dangerous".

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Is this what Americans are starting to feel? Personally, I think he may be going to far with this. What do you guys think?

No, I don't think he's going too far. Americans, a large percentage of them, are piss pot tired of what is going on... He is representative of quite a number of us.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Don't over look the possibility that he has been planted to incite people.

If he wanted to make the FEMA list, I think he has succeeded quite nicely.

Also, I believe under the new rules, he could be considered a home grown terrorist.

I consider him as being 'inciteful', yes, but not a plant.

We should know within short order, say in a years time (maybe), whether or not persecutions or oppression of the squeaky wheels in our society take place. Myself, I'm always alert to this possibility.

This guy didn't threaten a person(s), property, society. He's speaking against tyranny....period. Since when has that become terroristic?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Um. Wow.

I really don't know what to say to that.
I was thinking along the lines of:

"Did the wife tell you to go play with your guns and your webcam in the garage?"

If you've got a point to express that's one thing. However one should at least have some friends over to watch your awesome declaration of war before you put it up on YouTube first just to make sure you don't look and sound like a douche bag.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
No, I don't think he's going too far. Americans, a large percentage of them, are piss pot tired of what is going on... He is representative of quite a number of us.
[edit on 17-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

I agree 100%. I just can't believe that Americans have taken this long.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
scary.

this man is quite obviously "armed and dangerous".

he was armed and that's his right, i wouldn't say dangerous, just mad because people are trying to take away his right.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I really don't think the NWO are going to pay all that much attention to him.

Most live in places he could never get to, these people own the people who own the armies.

Good on him for saying something, but It may just get thrown around forums as a joke video and in some ways discredits the anti NWO movement.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Id like a one world government,just not the kind these elites are pushing for,there would be universal laws that every human should have in each country,the rest would be up to the people in that country.There would be no borders,one currency etc That would be a good place to live..if man wasnt so corrupt...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If things get really Bad then every one will have to stand up and fight there is more of us then them. I know everyone is angry what if everyone stoped paying taxes the government is going to take everything away from us anyway a lot of people are
working 60 plus hours a week and still cant make it people are losing there jobs and
homes we need to stand up before its to late take there big income away think how much money they get take a million people giving a dollar thats a million dollars they are taking
thousand from us a year each. there loaded

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I stopped watching after this guy would not STFU about "the American Patriot".

It seems its lost on many of these so called Patriots that the W in NWO stands for WORLD.

And I wonder how many of these Patriots denounce people from around the world taking up arms against the NWO and its subsidieries? "Ooo The Russians are evil", "ooo the Palestinians are evil", "ooo the Iranians are evil", "ooo the Greek rioters were just anarchists", "ooo the Anti War crowd are just liberal traitors".....

Forgive the rant, but these flag waving types who are getting pissed off seriously need to just look beyond their own god damn borders and see whats going on in the wider world.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by christianlove

This is true and sounds good but if things get real bad to the point we actually have to fight, I think it may be too late for us. The idea is to stand up and unite now. here's a post I had on another thread which also applies to this one.

Part of the biggest problem is not fear of rioting. It's unorganization. The gov't has been controlling the masses by several means for centuries.

Money........Race............Religion.

They keep us divided and have us fighting amongst eachother over such petty differences. We all have one important thing in common which overides all the differences we think may matter,

We're all HumanBeings" This alone should be reaon enough to join in solidarity and stand against the oppresive tactics of the world governments.

I for one also believe that many people are deceptively brainwashed and really believe the propoganda they're being fed.

If we organized and united, wouldn't have to riot or commit a single violent act. We would overwhelm with such numbers that there would be nothing they could do.

Unfortunately if we don't unite, we are going to have small factions which will have to committ violent acts to get their points across and protect their right to freedom.

Unite people, wake up and UNITE

[edit on 18/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

100% to the point.

The poor guy in the OP is the pure product of the manipulation of the forces he is intent on thwarting.

It's a truly scary, yet sad, example of how truly insidious and effective the manipulation of the zeitgeist has become. They've created their own enemies. Problem-reaction-solution.

If there were no NWO, what would this man be doing?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cogburn]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join