It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Time Watchman calls out NWO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

He is a Christian, but he doesn't realize that God won't need any help in defeating
the NWO or antichrist. The Lord will give the NWO their time to deceive the masses, (7 years exactly) but then the end will come. Those who don't want that fate must turn to Jesus Christ. If you believe on Him, repent of your sins and then do your very best to obey God's ten commandments.
If you do this, you will be saved from the coming
time of tribulation. Jesus said, that all these things, these trials, must come to pass, for it is written in the Bible. A true Christian won't need to fight, because the
Lord will keep the faithful from tribulation. In the end, after the coming 7 year
period of hell on earth, Jesus Himself will come and destroy His enemies with a
single word from His mouth. No one will be able to hide from this day, the day of the Lord. His enemies are all who reject Him. Receive Jesus today, and He will wipe every tear, remove all your sin and give you eternal life. If you have
to be afraid of something, don't fear the NWO. Fear the Lord. He is the King of all Kings and the Lord of all Lords. Those who work for the NWO will be cast into hell to burn and be tortured by demons for all eternity. Don't choose hell, choose Jesus Christ to save you. If you don't know how, find this website, 'Rapture Ready' and
find out how to get saved. Time is running out, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This guy is 100% right....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
well i say good on him and good luck if the world goes to pot..BUT! if the plan on taking out 90% of the population i dout they will do it door to door, and even if they did, im sure his 50cal will look a little pointless when a M! abrams is plowing over his white piket fence

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow...

What is it that causes primitive uneducated minds like these to project their troubles on a bogieman? I mean, I guess it's just more anthropomorphizing. We project all that is good in us onto a God and all that is rotten we project onto a Devil.

Man... I tell you what, it's this type of ignorance that caused me to move out of my small town.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Don't know if the NWO exists or not?? There's a video of George Bush, Sr. bragging about it!! It was back in '91 I believe, and he was saying how they're gonna be successful with it and everything. He was gloating and bragging about the New World Order. Look it up on YouTube!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well i think this video sums up when you push a person so far they will brake and when they do you better not be around when it happens, if there is a new world order and it pushes the people then like before we will act and as long as there is te constitution and most countries allow people to own guns then they will fail as people will rise up and they will be armed.

as for believing in a new world order i hold a neutral belief and untill it is proven and it starts to effect me and my life and free people, freedom of speech etc then i will act but untill then i think im going to go to uni.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Poor guy he prob lost his job and savings and on top of this he listens now to Alex Jones thats always a bad mix.

The guy has Ballz.

He knows who are the NWO theres the Rockefellers and Rostchild start by them and come back for more instructions.

SMOKE'EM COWBOY

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinkmore

Back on page four or five: I would rather be in a wild state of anarchy than to be forever tied or chained up and torchured by antichrist maniacs that have absolutely no feeling for people what so ever. If they are mad enough to torchuretheir own kids with electrical devices and fire in order to force ("mind train") their children to not fear hurting others, think about what the world's cruelest satanists would do to God's followers who were not their own kids!!! These people go by the science that states that COMPASSION AND MERCY FOR OTHERS IS A WEAKNESS! AND AN INHIBITOR TO PROGRESS! Now that is absolutely f---ing INSANE!!! Please understand,,,, there is nothing that would ever be as bad as being thrown into the hands of those cruel BARBARIC MANIACS! Why do you think there is an undercover national organization well over a thousand police officers who are out to investigate and bust satanic crimes. God help those officers, they are doing a brave civilised thing! CHAINS AND FETTERS IS THE MAIN THING THAT THE N.W.O. HAS PLANNED FOR US ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT because death would be better than life in the hands of those satanists.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Have you ever heard of Greed? How about corruption in the banking system. I am sorry that you see this guy as an uneducated and primative character. And just because you have no connection with God does not mean that God doesnt exist and work in people's lives when they beleive, act and pray. Heard about all the manufacturing jobs taken over seas? That's government helping the rich fair over the poor if you ask me. I'm sorry you cant see why this guy feels like he did. Maybe you're very successful at your job or business but this guy's job ended, yours did not.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah,get this: Since most police officers are for the people, the N.W.O. also wants to DISARM the police and make them like the english bobby's who have no guns, just sticks! But it would be okay for those goddamned satanists to roll around in tanks and carry rocket launchers as well as pump shotguns and machineguns. But we cant have a thirty eight special. They will take the rocks off the ground so we can not even throw anything after they take away our freedom of speech. They are in on it all just for their own nasty interest and gain. They aint out to help the world so please dont go along that rediculous fantasy pansy delerious bunch of brain washing. They're out for their OWN GOOD and to hell with us. Why do you think they have to be so damn secretive about it? It's that simple and that true. It is legal to fight to protect a free state. Ofcourse shedding innocent blood is a different thing and a crime. We must legally approach our politicians up to the very brink. And I need to do more studying on the law and the constitution because I guarentee you that there is a legal provision for the protection of a free state. And the Second amendment is a virtual part of that fact of matter. And the right of the PEOPLE MUST BOT BE INFRINGED. We have a right to stand in the way of a certain persuit when we have reasonable suspicion of TYRANNY! Letting those corrupt conspirators overtake us would be a reeeeeeeeal shame!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Just your typical Alex Jones, Ron Paul supporter!

Can you imagine finding this video on Youtube and realizing this is your next door neighbor!

I would be glad to have a neighbor like this guy.

Anyone would.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Just your typical Alex Jones, Ron Paul supporter!

Can you imagine finding this video on Youtube and realizing this is your next door neighbor!

I would be glad to have a neighbor like this guy.

Anyone would.

Hell yeah, I would feel alot safer. I would fight side by side with this man to save our country anyday.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What happened to the videos??????
I watched them a couple weeks ago and now they are gone.
whats going on with YouTube ?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I think that all of you should watch other videos of him! he is a no bull # type of guy. Someone that i would want to have on my side when # hits the fan. People need to stop thinking everyone is crazy! Its these people that you all will be running too for help because they have their # together!

PS. In no way is this man a home grown terriost! since when are people who fight the fight that our founding fathers fought be a terrorist? it makes no sence. its a shame that the people that have the balls to stand up for what is right get critizied for trying to protect your kids future!

Everyone should take a step out of the box and look inside your selfs and stop being in denial that everything is ok. it is clear that people are messing with the citizens of this world! Wake up before its too late. In all aspects of your lives and stop pretending that you are living the american dream. we were douped!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com/endtimewatchman

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join