It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Time Watchman calls out NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Oh yea, this good ol' boy is definitely on a watchlist. Man he has alot of spare time, he has alot of videos. Conspiracy theorist hard at work.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
End Time Watchman youtube homepage

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I must agree with him on one point, when its time for war im going to protect my own. Only he is threatened by the only "force" a person like him can understand "evil", something that is strange and unfamiliar no matter what context it comes in its automatically "evil" to them. Do they really think this NWO cant be religious unless they really do think they can control everyone in the world like the have most of the sheep in this country. There would be way to many fighting against it, then again there would be a lot here for it. The signs will be apparent soon, if The NWO is religious the government will start putting more god things around us. If not you will see less and less of god in media and government, this would be the best and a cause i would fight for. For or against "if peace is what you seek prepare for war" Thomas Jefferson. Im ready are you?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
A NWO would be a great thing for the planet... Honestly the UN needs to be given more power. Why do people automatically thing the NWO is a bad thing?

Besides this guy a christian crackpot

Yes, at face value it is quite attractive. If I didn't know better, I would be quite tempted to join up myself. But, about 50 million latter day Christians left on Earth after the Rapture of Christs church, will finally believe, and will fight you and it, tooth and nail. No it will be a very dark time on this planet. Last post for the night from this here crackpot.

I thought that with the rapture the good Christians will be taken somewhere better and the rest of us would be left on earth. So if rapture happens then wouldn't the Christians who are left be deemed just as corrupt as the rest of us.

Honestly you can believe any magical folklore you want and I will believe in science and reason. Again though you have no proof that a NWO would be bad. Especially since its concept would be to unite humanity into a global community. This to me is great, and is necessary to humans gaining a type 1 level status along with further advancements in our technology.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I give him credit for expressing in this heartfelt video what so many others are feeling. He is at the front of a wave that will continue growing until it becomes an overwhelming force. Those who ridicule him for his style of delivery, try hearing what he says, give it some thought, and instead of lightly dismissing him tell us what you disagree with. Many share his sentiments but cannot find a way to express it. "You're better off kicking a tiger in the butt in a phone booth than mess with the patriots." Gotta love it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Endtimewatchman just got a new fan!

He is AWESOME. He has passion, courage, and a good heart. I'm glad not all his videos have that soundtrack, though.

As for whether or not the NWO is a good thing... you might like to check out Aaron Russo's interview with Alex Jones.

He talks about how he met Nick Rockefeller, by his account a charming, intelligent man. The end game is to turn everyone into serfs by chipping them. If there's any problem they turn off your chip and you become an unperson with no money. The ultimate tool for social control. One world government, one currency, nowhere to go

When Russo expressed concern about this, Rockefeller said to him, "what do you care about them?"

Still fancy NWO?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
hell yea and Amen Brother

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Is anyone else hearing that annoying music?

I wanted to hear what he had to say but one member of his nuts family must have the radio on

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yeah! It is coming. Sooner than most people think. The King of kings is coming to root out all this corruption and wickedness and establish a 1000 years reign on earth.

In the next few years, all this cruel farce will be over. This is guaranteed. By the King of kings Himself

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
that was the funniest thing i have ever seen (besides the pink berry or whatever dot on your mailbox = death thread)

my god people, it is not an US vs. THEM..black and white battle.

we have been in "war" wi the "NWO" since before WW1...

why cant anyone see that?

the NWO is not a select few of the world richest jews or a select few of anyone...it is greed...and the control of our money...

obviously greed has won a few rounds lately...

why the bailout you may ask?...because those that have huge amounts of dinero invested in the bubble of fake market we call the American economy want to keep their money...its greed...nothing else..

the problem is greed leads and will lead to a very very bad situation...

also greed = corruption..they go hand in hand...

oh and if you are really interested in the "NWO" and real conspiracies that have lingereed until todays age, then check out 1800s british imperialism who literally wanted britain to rule the world...wiki cecil e rhodes..its all their plain as day..no hidden agendas or anything..maybe a little twist here or there, but the truth is their, they dont hide very much...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by christianlove
If things get really Bad then every one will have to stand up and fight there is more of us then them. I know everyone is angry what if everyone stoped paying taxes the government is going to take everything away from us anyway a lot of people are
working 60 plus hours a week and still cant make it people are losing there jobs and
homes we need to stand up before its to late take there big income away think how much money they get take a million people giving a dollar thats a million dollars they are taking
thousand from us a year each. there loaded

The real question is who is them and does them command militaries, tanks, planes, rockets and weapons of mass distruction? Since there are more of us then them as you state then are they not more organized then us and control the monies of the World? How do you propose to stand up before its to late?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by amari]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Have seen him on Youtube. Although he has a valid reason for being angry, his video messages are not exposing anything. People might even interpreted the New World Order to a extend be harmless or make it humorous make-belief.

I'm certainly not for one world government. Maybe they started with righteous intentions, but history has shown that nothing good came from these ideas. To be honest I would be surprised if there could ever be a real New World Order with one world government that can stay truthful to itself not to mention others.

In some way you could say there already is a New World Order behind the scenes. Although it has not yet taken the form of one world government. Their problem in order to reach their goal are individuals. The diversity of all people on earth, the constant changes and uncertainties doesn't let them.

Surely someone will come in and tell about the plans to exterminate the mass by design with pandemic flu or the like. Anyways back to the man calling out the New World Order. Talk all you want. They don't care.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
If you've got a point to express that's one thing. However one should at least have some friends over to watch your awesome declaration of war before you put it up on YouTube first just to make sure you don't look and sound like a douche bag.

Friends over? I think he cares more about the message he put out then to get rewarded by a pat on the back from his friends. He doesn't seem the type to care 'what his friends think'. If he did have some type of regret or concern of sounding like a douchebag as you put it, he could always just take it off youtube.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
before waco and ruby ridge 911 etc - before the u s gov started labeling and killing rebels er patriots - this guy would just be a laugh or an oddity

but just because the u s gov wants to start attacking and labeling people as anarchists

now regular people look at him and say he is in danger from the u s gov because he could be a home grown terrrrist

in my opinion - no one should be afraid to make a video such as this and declare their attitude

the nwo has done a good job of intimidating the u s population

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It is my sincerest hope that many of us, and the End Time Watchman will figure out sooner or later the NWO is not something you can shoot at.

Those that the End Time Watchman would shoot at are just as unaware of the really big picture as the End Time Watchman is. They are just the other team on the playing field created by the Elites. One might say: "Those that come to shoot at us must die, because they work for the Elites." But can't you see? So does the End Time Watchman. They shoot at him, and he shoots back...Game on!

Think of it this way. The End Time Watchman is one team in the NFL, and those that he would shoot at are another. The Elites are the league office. They really don't care who wins, because they always make their fortunes by controlling all aspects of the game.

I urge all of you to dig deeper into how the Elites actually got control of the game, and what their goals really are.

In a nut shell it has to do with Ascension, and keeping all of us from knowing the truth about who we really are. It's about how powerful each one of us truely is. As long as we keep shooting at each other, and we are kept in fear, the game continues. As you can see the games are almost over. They are pulling out all of the stops, but they can't win. It is our mission on earth to become fully awakened.

Here is one of the best explainations I've ever read on the subject of the Elites and how they came to be. It's a free e book called "The Book of Life." However, I recommend reading all three in order starting with "The Great Awakening.":

The Book of Life

2 additional free e books about the truth

Namaste

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Not me...Im still in the state of mind that Knowledge is Power in the great out doors. Punks can have guns.....but if those punks dont know how to properly clean their tools, clean game, fish, start fires, build shelter, garden, or keep yourself healthy.....you wont last a month. Not to many people know how to do more than 2 of these traits. Boy Scouts of America gave me gobs of knowledge on how to fend for myself for weeks in the wilderness. I love knowing that I have the knowledge how to live like my Native American brothers and sisters.....

[edit on 12/18/84 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just your typical Alex Jones, Ron Paul supporter!

Can you imagine finding this video on Youtube and realizing this is your next door neighbor!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why does everyone think it would be a hostile takeover? Seems to me that they are doing a good job now by running up the deficit and taking over banks and businesses. Taxes will soon sky rocket and we will officially be slaves to the system.
There would be no need to use force on the majority of the people because their will and pride is being destroyed and their minds being numbed every day. It would just be excepted, except for a few militia sprawled out across the country. They will be listed as terrorists and dealt with.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The only way to beat the nwo is through non-violent means. Teach kids about the money system (they won't do it in schools), give up free time to help someone comes to you for help, spend more time educating yourself and read more books (instead of watching tv which is designed to program us), don't let emotions take over, (they want you to blame each other so you'll fight amongst yourself for the scraps while the attention is off them) and resist the changes brought about.

For example the global warming thing. Educate kids in schools about political manipulation of scientific community. How can global warming be because of cars and stuff when all the other planets are experiencing the same thing?

Teach others to think for themselves and question what was actually taught to them by the system. Teach them about how there are people in the world with vested interests in positions of authority and how that doesn't make them good leaders because of this. (they only got their to get rich or exploit the country of its wealth not to serve the public) Part of the problem is lack of understanding why leaders can use their leverage to bring changs nobody likes: because both sides of every debate are controlled and stage-managed. What you think you are seeing in front of you onscreen as a debate is a carefully scripted good cop-bad cop trick to get you to find a compromise or solution that sits somewhere between the two extremes and grants the NWO 50% progress in their goals toward world control.

Now if people are informed and educated the plans are at least harder to bring about. Your senses are being used against you to make you feel "oh its too hard. Maybe it's better if I just let the experts handle it" But that's exactly why they can rip you off. In a way people who let themselves be decieved kind of deserve it because somewhere along the chain someone neglected to watch over things out of neglect. Everyone wants an easy way out and out of laziness lets someone else handle it.

The thing yo ugot to understand is they feed ooff of your hard work. They need you. But you think you need them. They have made you feel safe and comfortable through lies and sooth saying. They have kept you entertained and ignorant of what's happening in the real-but ugly world outside the matrix. They have printed fake money to give you the illusion that all is well. And your feeling of being taken care of like a domesticated pet makes you feel you shouldn't have to worry. But when you put that domesticated dog or cat out in the wild with the other animals that can fend for themselves due to the harshe training and environment that animal will feel defenscelss and want to go back into his master captivity. That's what many are experiencing right now.

They want to react with emotion: give me this. Give me that. But you already had it. You just were convinced you had to follow a bunch of NWO rules, or NWO systems. Or believe in scary stories that the world would collapse if you didn't read their newspapers or pay attention to problems they created for you. A wild animal is self sufficient but not as comfortable as a domesticated one. It's time for people to start training to be sefl suficient again. Maybe sacrifice some of the comforts in exchange for a bit of freedom.

For example: could you live alone for a week without any electricity. Test yourself. See if you can. What about meals? Do you need to eat more than what a normal sized portion would be? The fitter you are the less energy it takes to move your body around. You only got fat because you ate more than you should have. Now your punishment is that it takes more energy just to walk. Eat less, and your body is lighter, you use less energy to move and can do more things. Could you solve problems without calling for an trained expert? An IT guru might be able to set up your PC for you, but this is something that you could easily learn for yourself if you read about how they work.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
continued..
Because you don't rely on an expert to advise you, there is no threat of that person lying to you or exaggerating the problem to get more money or overcharge you. This is standard behavior for everything you need help for.
You don't know if you are getting good value until you understand it.

Help your community! People have survived from ancient times till now because they teamed up together. Sure being competitive can make you stronger in some ways (playing sport and training against an opponent) but it makes you less aware of the bigger picture; things that are beyond your direct control once you are no longer able-bodied to take care of yourself. The more connections you have the greater support when times are tough. You can't always trust your leaders will come to your rescue when they have every incentive to not do that. (as a form of blackmail or leverage over you to keep you doing their bidding)

Credit cards. You guys can survive without them. Teach people not to borrow money. Get them to try to live within their means. That trains them to live responsibly so that they don't get used to the luxuries and be spoilt. When those things are taken away from you, you won't care as much and attach emotions to it, because like the wild animal that could live without the pampering by its master, it's just a challenge, not the end of the world.

The NWO needs something valuable to take away from you in order to get what they want. Give them no leverage over you. Don't hand over information they have no right to have. Don't let them feed you false info to shape your opinions. Don't budge in any debate that promotes globalist ideas (your paying for someone else's crazy vision and don't get any benefit from it) when you are safer solving problems in your own country first.

Everything they did, it was done because you were asleep. Not because your arm was twisted. The real value is the people itself. If they can't deceive, (just like the battle for minds in the matrix) the ability to bring about their plan is crippled because it has to be done with your permission. People had to vote them into power. You had to listen to their promise. And the ideas had to start or originate from somewhere or someone whose motives had to be questioned. And if nobody debated strongly against them, then they went about it legitimately. The money they stole came from your pocket. The earnings you made, someone took to give them the money to pay for the things they are doing. It may have been immoral but it was through the system. Education of the masses would have prevented whatever state the country is in. Help spread the word, so the next generation doesn't have to repeat the same mistake.

Physical violence stuff is only going to last until your own lifetime. Help others and teach others to be more aware, so that when you're gone, they can pass on the knowledge, and then that generation becomes less lazy or reliant on the government to rescue them from something which encourages them to let the 'expert' handle it for them and leads to all this doubt about how their own leader could deceive them. (when this is exactly what people have to do by being so competitive with each other - when you are fighting with your neighbour instead of helping each other they can exploit that hate for each other in unique ways to get what they want ie "use the enemy of my enemy to fight for me." But if you have not many enemies/competitors, they are short on allies to use against you, right?)

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Snake Plisskin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join