It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Time Watchman calls out NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i need his number... and his .50 cal ... or just a stick of gum

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
LOL this guy clearly needs help! seriously he is nuts, NWO does not exist..period

Your right, the guy needs help. Because our leaders refuse to tell us the truth about any thing, we don't as you say KNOW that the NWO exists. And the help he needs is a government that actually does not lie about everything AS A MATTER OF POLICY so we can actually know whether or not these things exist.

If the NWO does not exist that only would prove our leadership is so criminally negligent that they don't deserve to be there in the first place.

Maybe if they spent $10 million or so getting the truth out instead of $50+ billion hiding all kinds of secrets and spying on us then we could finally feel secure again in our freedoms.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Good God... Lord have mercy!

I hope that guy lives a few houses down from me.

It would be nice to know that I have a few neighbors that are willing to stand up when push comes to shove.

And make no mistake America... The time for Americans to make a choice is getting closer.

And people shouldn't be afraid of speaking up about the corruption that is really going on in this country.

Power to The People.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
More than likely the following has happened to this guy:

He probably lost his job.

Lost most of his savings.

Is worried about the future for his family and country.

He has discovered on the internet (last vestige of freedom of speech) what has been going on behind the scenes.

There are many the world over who find themselves in a similar situation where the peoples 'so-called' elected leaders have been controlled by the will of the bankster, illuminati folk of whom have their 'own' agenda at hand.

Now he wants to hunt down the 'culprits' who done it.

I don't blame him for this rage. It's well founded.

I personally don't believe the NWO has a chance for succeeding in the long run. Their plans have been exposed. They no longer operate in secrecy and can no longer fool the public into believing they truely 'represent' them.

There are over 300 million guns in the US in private hands and most won't part with them to any 'authority' figure.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will ultimately stand in the end. Americans will never 'knowingly' give up these rights.

Much blood may be spilt in 2009 alone, while the NWO types hunker down in the underground tunnels or foreign residences leaving their 'people' to fight their cause, though the fight for Freedom and Liberty is a noble one and the people will rewarded in the end for their collective efforts.

"Give me freedom or give me death" is true to heart in America and hopefully the rest of the Western nations of whom have become aware of the agenda set forth for them, though not FOR them.

One can't turn back the clock on a Free people. Once Freedom and Liberty have been experienced, the people won't go back. They'll fight for their rights, as is their inherent right to do so.

When one "submits' their freedoms to another they have only themselves to blame. Freedom is never free, it has and always will have to be defended by legal means or 'other'.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The thing is this guy probably will go out in a blaze. But what he doesn't understand is that he will be so concerned with just the day to day survival of his family and himself, that he wont have time to organize to fight what is coming.

This was foretold in the Bible. It can't be stopped. And if he thinks that a few poorly armed patriot cowboys are going to put a dent in the movement he is sadly mistaken.

I am also a fighter. But I believe in existing until forced to defend my God given rights. God doesn't want us taking up arms to fight what is coming. In fact, a true Christian knows that they will be raptured before it really gets bad.

One question for the Christians who are so worried. Do you believe in doing what God told us to do? Then stop worrying about it, because God commands us to "Be careful for nothing." - Philippians 4:6-7

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sad. Does anyone else feel the racist undertones? To hate is ones right as long as it doesnt interfere with another exercising his or her rights. This is text book militia. Not terrorism. Guerilla warfare? Using Iraq as a training ground for the US? The same has been said concerning Southeast Asia (Viet Nam). Speciffically the Phoenix Program. Our armed forces have been training for warfare in more densly populated areas for sometime...it only makes sense to do so. The "Snitches" he speaks of..once again old news...We as a country need intel in order to take action against reactionary people who would brandish a weapon rather than exist for the contentment of today.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
NWO is well underway....
Thank God more and more people have courage to express what we all should.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
To me, this guy REEKS of disinfo agent.

I could be wrong, but I do not think so.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

What the use of a university degree if you end up a sheeple ignorant of what is really happening?

I disagree with you. This guy is very bright. The fact that he knows what is really going on makes him the brightest bulb in the ceiling as far as I"m concerned.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just the typical guy next door waking up and smelling the coffee. There is a huge number of good ole boys ready willing an able to defend the constitution and an Auschwitz II is NOT happening in America without the entire world taking us down and then its gonna be an arse kickin time...

I feel sorry for this man and for the fact it has come down to this kind of courage in the face of fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting find OP.

This video is also interesting. Author, journalist, and columnist David Sirota wrote about uprisings by American people scarring Wall Street.

I Posted a relevant incident in Washington state yesterday.

People are pissed. I own a small business and we are struggling like never before. Cost of operation, taxes, and repeated snubbing of small business in America while the coporate elite recieve bailouts, is, well, infuriating.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by becomingaware]

[edit on 18-1-2009 by becomingaware]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Personally, I think this guy is right on the dime! He is talking down to Earth. I agree with him 100%! I am good and darn sick and tired of the corruption and the secret society which has been undermining our country and many others. And it is ever so good to hear this brave guy state that he's got documentation on them secret S.O.B.'s, because we really do need to do something! I am not willing to just let them bas---ds just oppress the hell out of us and let them horrid ruthless idiots take our lives away from us. I too would rather die fighting or kill them bastards and I think it is time that us american stopped being AFRAID TO SPEAK UP!!! And it is time to shove the fear up their asses and tell each other that WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING even if it is only praying to God and yelling out to our politicians. There are others who have got documentation and info on these slimy ugly secretive SOB's who are afraid to show their faces to the public. Hopefully by the grace of God, we might be able to defeat those scum bags. I here am not a terrorist, I am out to protect a free state from tyranny!! And that is constitutionally politically CORRECT! I tell you we all need to join together on this even if we dont all have the utter exact on it all yet! I congratulate this guy for his bravery. The only difference I may have from him as far as I know is that I am in favor of Barack Obama, the first politician to put us hard working blue collars FIRST rather than out the window. WE CAN FIGHT THE EVIL< IT ONLY TAKES YOUR WILLINGNESS. How can you know what to do if you are not willing?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

Great video....Thanks for posting this

Siroto is who should be our president!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What many people fail to realize is that if there is an 'uprising', there will be a lot of collateral damage. Racists will use the time of chaos to attack and terrorize minorities.
Christians will attack anyone they perceive as enemies of their faith. Muslims will attack Christians. Athiests will attack everyone that is not an athiest.

There will be uncontrolled looting, raping, killing.

And in the end, nothing will change. Even if the so-called NWO is defeated, you will replace them with people who are just as selfish and greedy. History is cyclic, nothing ever changes other than the names of nations.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by defendant

Where do you get the idea that the big O is putting blue-collar workers 'first'? He doesn't even have a track record yet. Name his accomplishments.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defendant

So by fighting the evil you are fighting the good too. At least that is the way I see it. I understand your anger towards our government, but this is not just a regional thing...it is world wide.

As I said before, this is the plan on both sides. It will bring about the NWO, but also the end of the tyranny when God intervenes.

I'm just trying to calm down all this angst of the people. It will only bring about the NWO much faster...but alas, I guess I'm fighting against the good too....C'est la vie.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Neatoh, This guy has his own theme music to go with his accent.
:

Im more concerned with those who don't want to change the world, it kind of sucks right now

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A NWO would be a great thing for the planet... Honestly the UN needs to be given more power. Why do people automatically thing the NWO is a bad thing?

Besides this guy a christian crackpot

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
A NWO would be a great thing for the planet... Honestly the UN needs to be given more power. Why do people automatically thing the NWO is a bad thing?

Besides this guy a christian crackpot

Yes, at face value it is quite attractive. If I didn't know better, I would be quite tempted to join up myself. But, about 50 million latter day Christians left on Earth after the Rapture of Christs church, will finally believe, and will fight you and it, tooth and nail. No it will be a very dark time on this planet. Last post for the night from this here crackpot.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join