It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible, Man's book or God's Word?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

who do you think did the beheadings during the Roman campaign?(hint- it was'nt Paul) and I think I figured why you hate him so much a good reading of Galatians 4 would probably clear that up, eh? how many Christians were slaughterd in just the Bolshevik Holocaust of 1917? I assure you Jesus did no such thing(remeber forgive them they NO NOT what they do?) lets see what the word says about Jesus as King as if you missed the above Isaiah qoute?

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.-Eze37.22

the LORD is our king-Is33.22

the LORD is enthroned as King forever.-Ps29.2

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king? Has your counselor perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor?-Micah4.9

"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.' "He was made king, however-Luke19.14

"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."-John18.37

sounds like your king is'nt Jesus, so who is it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

You are still listing though information....that you cant prove.

Show me where in the book of the dead that those things are listed about Horus.

In your first post that I responded to, that you had the lists of similarities of the people listed, you said ...

lets go back to times that predate the bible then and see what some fo the sumarians would have thought of what i had stated and also many coincedences of things before the bible and where things in the writings were written Origins origins origins ........

All I asked of you is that for you to show me where you got your info from....for I have searched for that info and came up empty handed.

Now you say, I cant prove it, and thats your point, same as the Bible, stuff gets made up and cant be proven. But that was not your point, for your still listing stuff that you cant show me historical documents or stone tablets that say such things about the people you listed.

If you point really was that all kings get stories made up about them, then fine....but you still listed things in your last posts as if they were facts that you know.

So you said you got that info of Horus from the book of the Dead.....can you show me where you found this stuff you say about Horus?

Im not here to defend the Bible...I just enjoy history and from what I know a group of people produced a false history not long ago that included the exact info you are listing about Horus and the other kings and it has spread around the web like wild fire, and is being taken as truths.

I think I did find that Mithra had a holiday on Dec. 25th and they did celebrate on this day....that was about the closest I came with such info.

Horus did seem to have followers, I never found the number '12' for them and they were called 'Shining Ones'.

So mabey its me that is wrong....so if you could show me where you found such things about Horus in the Book of the Dead.....

You stated....

An examination of Horus life, according to the Egyptian book of the dead, tells us: Horus was born of a virgin His mother was a woman called Meri His father was called Jo-Sep His father was of royal descent His birth was heralded by a star His birth was witnessed by Shepherds King Herut tried to have him killed He was 30 when baptised His baptiser went on to be beheaded He was followed by 12 disciples He walked on water and healed the sick He gave a 'sermon on the mount' He was crucified ...between 2 thieves He was buried in a tomb He was ressurected after 3 days In the future, he was said to reign for 1000 years

Im not trying to be rude...for Ive been on this same search before. You gave me a link for Mithra that was not historical evidence and you gave me a wiki link. You stated the info from Horus is in the book of the dead....and I would just like you to not take what others have told you at face value, and show me where you found such things.

My best
LV

See there seems to be a group of people that cant stand the fact that Horus, Mithra, Krishna, Jesus....ect....were all real people that all lived separate lives that are not connected together. That cant stand it that each group of cultures had their own 'great one' that did for others and was personified somehow by their people with great stories, sometimes even personified in the stars above. For what ever reason...there is a group that cant stand the idea that all of these people did not come one from the other.....that they are all different people and NOT one person that just gets repeated throughout history over and over. Their point of doing this...is that Jesus was not real and was again, just a personification of a older story....that truly is a personification of the 'stars'....the SUN messiah.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Good luck with your 'God'....for what you seek for , you will find Im afraid.

God is not jealous, if people are still in need of learning Earthly things....that is what they will be provided with and there is understanding of why they are still in need of learning things of Earth. We were not meant to be robots, who wre given a lists of orders to follow and 'just do'. Man gave those orders to others men.....man wanted other men to group up and follow 'their god image'.....man was the one who was jealous, not God.

It was man who angered, sought wrath, wanted control, sought greed and pride....and was willing to kill to get what he wanted. God was no the leader in such Earthly ways.

What ever history man went through was needed, and God understands that we will test and try all things of Earth, first. Thee intended for it to be this way....milk before the food....spiritual wisdom never just 'given'.

Do you really think....that a man would continue to worship a idol....if God came to that man Theeself....and proved Thee's existence and self to that man? There is no way....that man would continue in Earthly ways if such things were proven. Point is it was not proven....just as much today is not proven to man.....its all set up for MAN TO COUNT ON OTHER MEN.....for 'truth' (at least for earthly wisdoms).....the true spiritual wisdoms comes through things that hold life....understanding the dwelling and offering of the Spirit.

When you can stop believing the other men, and seek God all by your self....the Spirit will come upon a humble heart, and show you things no book will tell you of. If its in Earthly objects you seek, its earthly wisdoms you receive.

The food is something only the Spirit of life can give you, its not hidden in Earthly objects made by man.

I mean no ill will...
LV

[edit on 16-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Won't argue with someone who doesn't have even the equivalent of a second grade edumication to be able to discuss these things intelligently.

Appeal to authority and appeal to ridicule fallacies. Those types or arguments may in fact work on 2nd graders, not here.

Assuming that everything you say is accurate, which is something like saying that a pig just flew by my window, you still have one major problem that you can never escape:

What I stated is 100% accurate. Scholars universally agree the Gospel of Thomas, Mary, and the Apocalypse of Peter were NOT written by peter, Mary Magdalene, or Thomas they were DEAD at the end of the 2nd century AD. That's what you Gnostics do, you make up "Gospels" then attribute them to apostles and eyewitness of Jesus and try to pass them off as first century works.

The reply of Jesus to the Sadducees in the Gospel of Luke.

You're a fool, you've parroted the idea that Paul was working for the Sadducees and teaching a satanic doctrine they held of a resurrection from the dead, but in the Synoptic Gospels it repeatedly states "The Sadducees DON'T believe in a resurrection."

Jesus Prophesied his death and resurrection:

Matt. 17:22-23 ~ "And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, 'The Son of Man shall be betrayed into the hands of men: and they shall KILL him, and the third day He shall be RAISED again.'" (see also: Mark 9:30-32 and Luke 9:43-45)

Matt. 20:17-19 ~ "And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way and said unto them, 'Behold, we go up to Jerusalem and the Son of Man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn Him to death, and shall deliver Him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify Him: and the third day He shall RISE again.'" (see also Mark 10:32-34 and Luke 18:31-34)

Verse about the Sadducees and the resurrection:

"The same day came to Him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked Him.." Matt. 22:23 (Mark 12:18-27 and Luke 20:27-40)

Jesus's answer to the Sadducees in Luke 20:27-40 absolutely DESTROYS your heresy that God doesn't raise men from the dead. Re-read your scriptures. And by "scriptures" I mean those written by the APOSTLES and the EYEWITNESSES to Jesus's earthly ministry.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

who do you think did the beheadings during the Roman campaign?(hint- it was'nt Paul) and I think I figured why you hate him so much a good reading of Galatians 4 would probably clear that up, eh? how many Christians were slaughterd in just the Bolshevik Holocaust of 1917? I assure you Jesus did no such thing(remeber forgive them they NO NOT what they do?) lets see what the word says about Jesus as King as if you missed the above Isaiah qoute?

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.-Eze37.22

the LORD is our king-Is33.22

the LORD is enthroned as King forever.-Ps29.2

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king? Has your counselor perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor?-Micah4.9

"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.' "He was made king, however-Luke19.14

"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."-John18.37

sounds like your king is'nt Jesus, so who is it?

It's an idol created by the Gnostics at Origen's Divinity School in Alexandria Egypt.

Brief history lesson on Gnosticism:

I. Justin Martyr (100 A.D.)

A. He was born a pagan, and died in the robes of a pagan priest.

B. He was the first to mix Gnosticism with Christianity. Gnosticism was a heretical doctrine which taught that Christ was created by God the Father. Funk and Wagnall's Standard Dictionary defines Gnosticism as "A philosophical and religious system (first to sixth century) teaching that knowledge rather than faith was the key to salvation." Many scholars today place their knowledge above faith in God's word.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" —Rom. 10:17

C. Historian Dr. Benjamin G. Wilkinson wrote, "In the teachings of Justin Martyr, we begin to see how muddy the stream of pure Christian doctrine was running among the heretical seats fifty years after the death of the apostle John."

("Which Bible?". ed. Dr. David 0. Fuller, Grand Rapids International Pub., Grand Rapids, Mica., 49501, p. 191)

II. Tatian (150 A.D.)

A. He was a disciple of Justin Martyr.

B. Like Martyr, he also embraced Gnosticism.

C. Tatian wrote a harmony of the gospels using the Christian Scriptures and the Gnostic gospels, thus omitting Scripture (such as John 8:1-11; and Mark 16.9-20).

D. His. "Harmony of the Gospels" was so corrupt that the Bishop of Syria threw out 200 copies.

III. Clement of Alexandria (200 A.D.)

A. Clement was a disciple of Tatian (Remember Luke 6:40-"The disciple is not above his master: but everyone that is perfect shall be as his master.")

B. Clement taught that there was no real heaven or hell, no blood atonement of Christ, and no infallible Bible.

C. He used the Gnostic Scriptures to teach his students.

D. He founded the school of Theology in Alexandria Egypt.

IV. Origen (184-254 A.D.)

A. Origen was a disciple of Clement of Alexandria.

B. He held to the same doctrine as Clement, plus he taught baptism was necessary for babies to gain salvation.

C. Origen stated, "The Scriptures are of little use to those who understand them as they are written." (Ibid. p. 192).

D. Dr. Wilkinson stated, "When we come to Origen, we speak the name of him who did the most of all to create and give direction to the forces of apostasy down through the centuries." (Ibid.).

E. Origen was one of the first textual critics. His textual work in both the N.T. and the O.T. (the "Hexapla") was the basis for two of the most corrupt manuscripts used by the Roman Catholic Church. (Vaticanus and Sinaiticus).

F. Origen developed a method of Biblical interpretation which is called "allegorization". Origen believed the Bible was only a set of stories that illustrate truth, but not literal facts. He believed Christ to be created and subordinate to the Father (the same as Jehovah's Witnesses), the pre-existence of the soul before birth (the same as the Mormons), and the final restoration of all spirits (Universal Salvation). (see Dr. Earle Cairns "Christianity Through The Centuries", Zondervan Publishing House, p. 122).

V. Eusebius (260-340 A.D.)

A. He was trained at Origen's school in Alexandria.

B. Eusebius was the editor of two Greek manuscripts (mss.) named Vaticanus and Sinaiticus. These two mss. were discredited and abandoned by early Christians as being corrupt. ("Which Bible?" p. 139,143).

These are Roman Catholic mss. and were not used by Protestant Christians until 1881. These two mss. are the basis for Roman Catholic Bibles and every major English translation of the Bible since 1901. These mss. were not the ones used for the King James Bible.

C. Eusebius was Roman Catholic in his doctrine (see his book, "Ecclesiastical History", Vols. 1-5).

D. He was commissioned by Emperor Constantine to make 50 copies of Scripture for the Roman church. Eusebius copied the Gnostic Scriptures and Vaticanus and Sinaiticus.

VI. Jerome (340-420 A.D.)

A. Like Eusebius, Jerome was Roman Catholic in doctrine.

B. Jerome translated the Greek mss. of Vaticanus and Sinaiticus into Latin (called Jerome's Latin Vulgate). This was the official Bible of the Roman Catholic Church.

C. The ms. Vaticanus was placed in the Vatican library, while the ms. Sinaiticus was abandoned in a Catholic monastery, and they were not used for the next 1,500 years.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Jesus's answer to the Sadducees in Luke 20:27-40 absolutely DESTROYS your heresy that God doesn't raise men from the dead.

(sigh)

Type out the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees in these passages.

Just type it out.

That's all you have to do.

It is a simple request.

Just type it out.

Or are you a coward?

Type it out.

Then I will explain why you are wrong.

In spades.

God Willing.

Forget any discussion of "Gnosticism".

You don't have a clue as to what it was. It is far beyond your 'pay grade'.

Just stick to the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees.

That reply alone can demonstrate your error.

I dare you.

Type it out.

Michael Cecil

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,

28Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

29There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.

30And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.

31And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.

32Last of all the woman died also.

33Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

38For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

39Then certain of the scribes answering said, Master, thou hast well said.

40And after that they durst not ask him any question at all.

I hope you noticed that Jesus is speaking of the resurrection in the FUTURE tense. And just for giggles, do a word study on the GREEK text and your claims are shredded to pieces.

Get a clue man, your gnostic heresies have been destroyed for almost 2,000 years now. get a Bible, and throw out the heresies written in the 2nd century... Just like the disciples of Christ's apostles did. have you ever read Clement (Peter's disciple) or Polycarp (John's disciple)?????

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zachi

People and governments that murder innocents are/will be judged.

Than so should the ancient Hebrews/Israelites and so should their God Yahweh. Yahweh is contradicting his own commandment about murder by commanding them to kill people, as if that weren't bad enough he wants them to kill infants. Rather than adopt them and teach them the correct way to live his best idea is to have them brutally killed.

They sacrificed their living infants to idols.

You're defending child murder by claiming they deserved to die because those ancient people were child murderers

Take a deep breath and think again, two wrongs don't make a right, being killed by a Hebrew blade or by God himself killing you is no better than dying in a ritual sacrifice. Plus the verses about the Amalekites in 1 Samuel say absolutely NOTHING about them sacrificing their own children to idols and neither does the 10 plague account in Exodus. All it mentions is that the Kingdom of Amalek had ambushed Israel as they left Egypt. You fail.

I doubt you have a problem with retribution for such horrible murders

Sorry but children, babies, and infants can't engage in ritual sacrifice so God commanding they be slaughtered is still wrong. Remember that God is meant to be merciful. His mercy's are "new every morning", but apparently he's not merciful enough to spare the Amalekites infants. Nope, those babies were pure evil

Idol worship was pervasive among the inhabitants of the lands Israel was told to destroy.

So practicing any religion that doesn't worship Yahweh will get you slaughtered? What a nice and merciful God he must be

There is nothing wrong with having another religion, Freedom of Religion is part of Western society. You can claim that their religion was wrong because it included human sacrifice BUT so did the Israelite religion and so does Christianity. Issac, Jephthah's daughter, JESUS . Yes that's right at one time even YAHWEH wanted a child sacrifice, luckily he went back on it though. And judging by how blood thirsty the Israelites are depicted as in the Bible I really don't think they had any level of moral high ground over these idol worshiping heathens.

The most dominate trait about God is not Love, it’s Holiness.

I have shown that the God of the Bible is ANYTHING but Holy. He routinely breaks his own commandments and indulges in or condones some of the worst sins and moral offenses imaginable.

Sin must be paid for before anyone can enter.

Than God had better get paying on all the sins he committed in the Old Testament

The sacrifices pointed to that.

Umm... No. Animal sacrifice was commonly practiced in the ancient world and was not a phenomenon that was exclusive to the Hebrews/Israelites. Also, the Bile offers the specifics about where to sprinkle blood and what to do with the vital organs (which are laid down in Exodus) and that has NO correlation to anything going on in the Gospel crucifixion accounts.

We just abort them quietly. God is NOT love if you are guilty of such heinous crimes.

The God of the Bible is a baby killer. So its sin when we do it, abortion is sin for us? But for God its not a sin to just kill babies all he wants? By the way no one is worshiping the fertility goddess when they get an abortion - if they were doing anything they'd be cursing the fertility goddess.

Conclusion:

Think before you type next time. This has to be the most Failtacular post I've come across since I started this thread. I mean you actually used the fact that other cultures killed babies to justify God doing it BUT when they did it it was evil apparently. The Cognitive Dissonance is absolutely astounding.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I could repeat the same to you show me one tablet,stone or pieces of evidence that jesus existed....other that what is written in the bible i am not ever trying to state whether or not jesus existed the topic of discussion is whether the bible is mans book or gods word....now i am sure you have been to the site i am going to list on horus...and if you read through carfully you can interpret it how you see fit to fit your needs...
but the reasons i state how i state things is because i have been abducted several times in my life and i have been shown future visions and some how those have been placed there...i am not a phrophet i am a person trying to understand the things that i have been given....but for religions to keep going on about one man and one god when there is so much representation from so many sources and to deny one over another is silly to me.

i have been given the means to travel the world with no monies and have gone to all the signifigant places that i have been shown. Now i am freely saying what my experiences are even thoough it makes me seem a nutter...but i can only speak of my experiences can i not?.

i see piles of bodies coming soon and i see many many billions of people being wiped from the face of this earth for the name of gods and religions. Personally i seek the truth of what has been shown me. now the book of the dead is open to interpretation just as the qoran is and the bible.

but when we start losing all the people you can and others can thank their almighty gods, but i personally will miss my family sons and daughters. So if i can wake up some people to what is coming one by one then i will feel a sucess in my life. I dont spew religious quotes i try to get people to think for themselves cause i want people to live in peace and not say i will kill you in the name of my GOD.

book of the dead

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks for typing out the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees in the Gospel of Luke; but let me first address the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees in the Gospel of Matthew 22:28:

The question the Sadducees ask is the same. But Jesus begins his reply differently: "You are wrong, because you understand neither the Scriptures nor the power of God..."

And your error, the error of Paul, the error of Christian theology, the error that resulted in the extermination of millions of Jews in the Holocaust is based very directly upon your misunderstanding of these three words by Jesus: "You are wrong."

The Sadducees are not making any direct assertion; they are asking a question. And, while an assertion can be wrong, how can a question be wrong?

A question can be wrong when the assumption upon which it is based is wrong.

Let's say your child asks you "How many inches are there in a kilogram?"

Your answer would be something like "No. You can't ask a question like that. Inches and kilograms are two different kinds of units. There are no inches in kilograms; there are ounces or pounds or grams in kilograms, but no inches."

Or, not as friendly, "You are wrong, because...you don't understand that inches and kilograms are not the same kind of units."

So, the Sadducees ask Jesus a question based upon the assumption that the "resurrection" is the physical raising of a dead body from the grave. So the question of 'Whose wife will she be?' is, to them, a quite legitimate question.

To that question, Jesus replies. "You are wrong."

Jesus is directly, specifically, and emphatically denying that the "resurrection" is a physical raising of a dead body from the grave. In other words, what he is saying is "You can't ask a question like that, because the question itself makes no sense." It is like asking how many inches are in a kilogram.

So, on the basis of understanding that Jesus himself specifically repudiates the Pharisaical-Satanic doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave; let's turn to the Gospel of Luke:

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,

28Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

29There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.

30And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.

31And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.

32Last of all the woman died also.

33Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

Not everyone receives the Revelation of the "resurrection". In fact, very few receive that Revelation. And those who receive that Revelation are in some way or another accounted by God as worthy of receiving that Revelation. So, the people of "this world" marry; that is, those who are concerned about the cares of this world. But those who are concerned about Truth and serving God receive the Revelation of this Truth. It is really quite simple.

36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Anyone who receives the revelation of the memories of previous lives and previous deaths realizes that he or she will live again in another body in another life. Death, then, is considered to be something which is not as real as it is considered by most people.

The term "angels" in this context does not refer to metaphysical beings flying around in any metaphysical 'heaven'. This term is to be understood as the memories themselves from those previous lives. The term "children of God" on the other hand, is to be understood as a very cryptic reference to the Revelation of the actual Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7). In other words, if you actually remember being Created by God, you are a "child of God" and a child of "the resurrrection".

37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Now Jesus is ridiculing the Sadducees for their claim to understand the Revelations received by Moses. He is hitting a serpent with a stick.

38For he is not a God of the dead,

The reverse speech analysis of this statement is: "And then when I die see what." Jesus is taunting the Sadducees.

but of the living: for all live unto him.

39Then certain of the scribes answering said, Master, thou hast well said.

The scribes were Essenes, not Pharisees. They are the same ones who said that Elijah would return; that is, be 'reborn'.

40And after that they durst not ask him any question at all.

Damn right.

At that point they decided that Jesus had to die.

Just like Paul determined about the Gnostics.

Just like the Roman church said about the Albigensians.

So the Gnostics, who you hate so much, taught the Doctrine taught by Jesus.

And Paul taught the doctrine to which Jesus was referring when he said, quite emphatically, "You are wrong."

Michael Cecil

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I could repeat the same to you show me one tablet,stone or pieces of evidence that jesus existed....other that what is written in the bible i am not ever trying to state whether or not jesus existed the topic of discussion is whether the bible is mans book or gods word....now i am sure you have been to the site i am going to list on horus...and if you read through carfully you can interpret it how you see fit to fit your needs...
but the reasons i state how i state things is because i have been abducted several times in my life and i have been shown future visions and some how those have been placed there...i am not a phrophet i am a person trying to understand the things that i have been given....but for religions to keep going on about one man and one god when there is so much representation from so many sources and to deny one over another is silly to me.

i have been given the means to travel the world with no monies and have gone to all the signifigant places that i have been shown. Now i am freely saying what my experiences are even thoough it makes me seem a nutter...but i can only speak of my experiences can i not?.

i see piles of bodies coming soon and i see many many billions of people being wiped from the face of this earth for the name of gods and religions. Personally i seek the truth of what has been shown me. now the book of the dead is open to interpretation just as the qoran is and the bible.

but when we start losing all the people you can and others can thank their almighty gods, but i personally will miss my family sons and daughters. So if i can wake up some people to what is coming one by one then i will feel a sucess in my life. I dont spew religious quotes i try to get people to think for themselves cause i want people to live in peace and not say i will kill you in the name of my GOD.

book of the dead

I never made any acclaims to anything about Jesus being true....so why would I need to do that?

You made claims that the lists you listed of things of Horus came from the book of the dead....and I challenege you to show me where in the book of the dead that info is??

Just point it out to me....please. Lists me what part you find it in....you gave me a link to the book of the dead....surely you dont expect me to read the entire book???????? So I ask for your help....you claim its all in there....please show me where????

This has nothing to do with your experienfces or your visions....

Im asking you to show me where you found the info you are claiming to Horus.

I know when I have found something in a book that I myself have researched...I am able to find it again to show someone where I got it from.

Are you not willing to show me these things in the book of the dead?

LV

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

(sigh)

Of what relevance does any of your discussion have to do with
conspiracies?

And how important is it, anyway, when the conspiracy I am talking about has already resulted in the loss of millions of Jewish lives during the Holocaust and tens of thousands of French lives in the Albigensian Crusade?

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

But only one rose from the dead and left an empty tomb.
His followers were highly persecuted for saying this, but they would not be silent because it was true.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

God is not jealous

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exodus 34:14
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Deuteronomy 4:24
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

I agree, we need to learn and God wants us to learn and offers it to us by two routes:
James 1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Proverbs 1:20
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
Yes, men still worship idols. An idol is the essence of their god, what helps them focus, like an idol of Buddha or Gnash, or Mary. Other worship humanism, evolution, hedonism… to many to mention.

Titen-Sxull:
We live (or try to live) in a nation of laws. The government is invested with the power to make laws. The responsibility of keeping order began with Noah:
Genesis 9
5And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
(This means capitol punishment.)
God does not forget those that hate him.
God also gives us a little insight into His attitude toward sin: Exodus 20: 5,6
He said He will "visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
People who live in rebellion to God put their children in danger. How? By teaching them by word and example to ignore, hate, and rebel towards God.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi
reply to post by plube

But only one rose from the dead and left an empty tomb.
His followers were highly persecuted for saying this, but they would not be silent because it was true.

His followers were persecuted and murdered by Paul and the Pharisees and Sadducees for saying that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Within a few hundred years, the followers of Paul had made complete peace with the pagan Roman empire; expropriating the worship of the pagan gods to Jesus, and teaching the Pharisaical-Satanic doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

Some 800 years later (in the late 12th-early 13th centuries), that same Roman religious establishment, having changed the names to protect the guilty, exterminated tens of thousands of Albigensians who taught the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Then there was the Holocaust, resulting from precisely the same theological error.

Just read my explanation above of the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees.

Find one error in it.

Just one.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can see the narrow mindedness in the religious few as when you present ideas or possibilities with actually saying there is no god or no higher power they imediately try to defend the undefendable with scripture and quotes....which once again are open to interpretation...but i can say this there is much more solid evidence to the other deities that i mentioned than there is for anything written in the bible....yes yes i have read it completely and the book of genesis and the book of danial from christian interpretation to jahovah witnesses....i have read the quran and many others but the difference is i look at things objectively instead of subjectively ......so i am not sure about others but least i know i am seeking the knowledge instead of being swayed by it...not only that i have taken the time to learn to read and speak arabic and cantonese to better understand what i read...i also read mayan and egyptian hierogyphs...now just take the the time to read the pyramid texts...the coffin texts...and the book of the dead ....i am not here to hand things on a platter....learn for yourself why would you believe anything i present anyways as your judgment is set.....so plaese keep close minded and keep narrows views and discount what is shown cause that will make you feel better about yourself.......take care one can only awaken those whom choose to awaken themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

People who live in rebellion to God put their children in danger. How? By teaching them by word and example to ignore, hate, and rebel towards God.

Congratulations. You've just defended a deity who will punish innocent people for something their parents have done. He even kills innocent children in the Bible and you've done nothing but defend that.

How do you people sleep at night?

For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Yeah, you're right, I was wrong. God is jealous. But that's my point. He shouldn't be? What kind of a being gives you free will and then demands that you NOT exercise it OR ELSE?

By the way later in the Bible it says that God IS Love and that LOVE is NOT Jealous.

Other worship humanism, evolution, hedonism…

Humanism. Is that the worship of man? In that case Christianity fits since I see people bowing at alters in front of Crucifixes that have Jesus on them.

I've never seen anyone bow to a statue of Darwin however, sure he was a brilliant guy who helped unravel the mysteries of the natural world but I would hardly kill a sheep in his honor or pray to him.

This means capitol punishment.

Which is a direct violation of the killing/murder commandment. By the way they also had capital punishment if you weren't a virgin on your wedding night or decided to work on the Sabbath. Such fair and wonderful laws this God came up with, want to know why? Because man came up with them and claimed they were from God.

The Bible is the work of primitive men and it shows GLARINGLY and OBVIOUSLY. Only those who hold the blindest of beliefs still cling to its pages as anything more than bronze age myth.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
(Sigh)

I certainly wish the comments on this forum were restricted to the issue of conspiracies.

In any case, the argument I have presented above in explanation of the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees is precisely the kind of argument that would have been advanced by the Albigensians in a debate with the nitwit Dominican and/or Franciscan monks and other 'Inquisitor' types that had been sent by the Roman church to "stamp out" that 'heresy'.

Those who heard those debates realized that the Dominicans and Franciscans and, by implication, the Roman church, had no understanding at all of the Teaching of Jesus.

The Albigensians trounced and ridiculed the Roman Christians no less effectively than Jesus trounced and ridiculed the Sadducees.

That is why the Roman church eventually gave up and decided that the Albigensians had to be exterminated.

And the argument that I presented above is precisely the kind of argument that should be "shouted from the rooftops" in a desperate attempt to at least diminish the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel.

But the mainstream, 'alternative' and Internet print and broadcast media--and, obviously, the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'--have absolutely no interest in that whatsoever.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

His followers were persecuted and murdered by Paul and the Pharisees and Sadducees for saying that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Your post are confusing me. Do you mean that a belief in the bodliy resurrection caused the Holocaust?

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 15:32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

Job wrote this in Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, Textyet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Why do think this is such a dangerous belief? If I believe I will stand before God and according to Romans 14:12 "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God," it would make me more careful about how I live my life.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi

Your post are confusing me. Do you mean that a belief in the bodliy resurrection caused the Holocaust?

Look.

The reason Jesus was murdered is because he taught the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Pharisee Paul, believing in the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave, sought an 'alternative' explanation for the crucifixion.

That 'alternative' explanation was "vicarious atonement"; something which would have been utterly impossible unless Jesus had been 'God' 'Himself'; and, not surprisingly, preserved the doctrine of a physical resurrection. (Projected backwards in time, it was then deluded that Isaiah and Daniel were also talking about a doctrine of a physical resurrection; when, in fact, they were talking about 'Rebirth' just like Jesus was.)

If it had widely been understood that Jesus was murdered over a quite straight-forward Doctrinal issue--that he had been murdered because he threatened the power of the Jewish religious establishment--there would have been no reason for Christian anti-Semitism against "the Jews".

But, because of Paul, Jesus became 'God'; "the Jews" were demonized into "Christ-killers" and "murderers of God"; and, thus, the source of all evil.

Thus, it is merely a few steps between the doctrines of Paul and the gas chambers of Nazi Germany.

Michael Cecil

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join