It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have also, communicated with the ships--- see my utube video where I am communicating with the ships and they are communicating back.

please tell me its a joke

anyways good post you ,made my day, good moment indeed...

i could try to post every messed movies i made with my cellphone and claim all around "zomg ALIENS"

Pathetic, go get a life beside of trying to attract attention, you could do wonderul things if you meet peoples outside of your house , the world is not a fairy tale

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Origionally posted by One4AllI believe some of us are [...] kept from reproducing intentionally [...]

Origionally posted by One4All
I was told I could already operate the ship we were in

Paraphrased. Origionally posted in one form by One4All[/] They offered me a job, but I declined.

One of my relatives started A RELIGON THAT HAS MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS

Watch Larry King

Not to minimize your grief, but I can't help but notice that your tale would make an AWESOME twilight zone episode.

Seriously though, my reccomendation to you is that you take this to your government right away.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I was offered the opportunity to join a GALACTIC war that humans are involved in ,I declined the offer and chose to stay home.I was told I could already operate the ship we were in at seven years old.We are a recruiting base for this war to some degree.This was the last commonality I needed to find resolution.I will provide some random points from my life experiences in the hopes that they will provide some commonalities for others who are still seeking the comfort I have already found.

How about providing some random photos of your implants that you said you had?

Instead, just a huge amount of incredibly far-fetched rants with absolutely nothing to back any of it up.

Sigh, I would love to believe these things are real. Just wish someone had a single decent photo of something tangible....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Amigo,I have been searching for one single person whos story had enough commonalities to my story that the reality of my experience would be proven,I did not really care if the story was original to the teller or poster on the internet or if it was or repeated, THE NUMBER OF COMMONALITIES WAS THE FACTOR I WAS LOOKING FOR.I found this in SeenTomuchs posts so I do not need to search anymore.I trust my instincts and that is why I am going to cease posting until something extra-ordinary occurs that my instinct tells me to share.Right now I feel it is time to become difficult to find for some reason.

I have read so many threads already and found truth in so many that I am quite comfortable saying that we are going to be OK,there are so many people working together to disclose the truth that my story is fine as it is,I am aware of the methods of media manipulation that could be used to broadcast my individual message in terms of books,screenplays ect. but that isnt what my instinct tells me to do, maybe someone else here will take my story and run with it, I just know I'm not supposed to do that OR I WOULD BE.

The format of communication found on these sites allows all truth seekers and truth sharers to operate in the same way certain military groups operate in IN CELLS THAT ARE NOT TRACEABLE TO EACH OTHER THEREFORE IF YOU FIND AND SILENCE ONE YOU HAVE ACHIEVED NOTHING OTHER THAN PRESENTING AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW PARTICIPANT TO REPLACE THE OLD WITHOUT REALLY CHANGING THE MESSAGE BEING SENT.

This site is an incredible resource and I hope many more people log on to share in the experiences posted here.I know that if I have found my answers here OTHERS WILL ALSO BE FINDING THEIR ANSWERS HERE.I hope my thread and SeenTomuchs threads will continue to provide validation to other experiencers .I am sure that even people who are here out of sheer curiosity or chance are able to hear the truth screaming out of the some stories .The debunkers and skeptics really crank up the volume of that screaming truth by stimulating everyones minds.So thank you the most to the skeptics and to the debunkers who try to re-direct or change the topic of the threads that contain truths,THEY DONT REALISE THAT THESE ARE THE SIGNPOSTS THAT TRUE EXPERIENCERS LOOK FOR BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT LIES AND MIS-DIRECTION ARE ARE NOT NATURAL AND DESIGNED TO HIDE TRUTH-.

Disclosure Agent ,I will post the pictures of the Implant in my body,I now have no reason to withhold them.I simply need to find the correct usb cord and disc I need to transfer the pictures to the internet I havent posted pictures before.

This site might as well be considered a government site because ANY GOVERNMENT THAT HASNT ALREADY HIRED PEOPLE TO CONSTANTLY SURF SITES LIKE THIS WOULD BE NEGLIGENT AND WE ALL KNOW HOW VIGILANT GOVERNMENTS ARE JUST LOOK AT THE DISCLOSUE ISSUE PERTAINING TO UFOS NEVER MIND ABDUCTION EXPERIENCERS.So I believe I have already told my government my story and besides the former minister of National Defense of my country,CANADA,has already done his part to force disclosure and for that I thank and commend him.

Please dont confuse the latter posts I made with those describing my abduction experiance,I WAS NOT GIVEN A MESSAGE FROM THE HUMANS WHO ABDUCTED ME ABOUT THE COMING EVENTS,I HAVE BEEN LEAD THROUGH EPIPHANIES AND MY FORCED LEARNING TO these facts as I WAS LEAD TO THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOVINE/HUMAN MOLECULAR DNA COMPATABILITY CONNECTION.Others have to be going through the same process as I am seek out their stories and BELIEVE THEM.

The major reason I am following my instinct to make myself scarce as soon as possible IS THE FACT THAT I BELIEVE MY ABDUCTORS WERE ALL DIFFERENT RACES OF HUMANS AND THIS SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME BECAUSE OUR NATURE IS ONE OF SELF-PRESERVATION SO I STRONGLY QUESTION WHY THREE GROUPS WITH COMPETING AGENDAS WOULD NOT SOONER OR LATER SPLIT UP AND FOLLOW THEIR INSTINCT TO SURVIVE AT THE EXPENSE OF EACH OTHER and of possibly ME.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
MODS: May I make a request to move this thread to the GRAY AREA forum or have it deleted? The OP has garnered 4 pages of valuable bandwidth space, and more importantly offer up no proof as he claimed. 4 pages is enough. He keeps reviving this thread and will continue to do so until this thread is moved, or deleted. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mods,may I make a request to have Nightvisions request ignored I believe he or she has helped out quite enough on this thread and I am sure the majority of the readers of this thread would like to see my pictures.Nightvision I can see, as can all the other readers that you are hampered by beauraucratic rules somehow, arent you?You dont have time because it will only take me a couple of days to post my pictures and then what will you do?I already told you why your grandpa was smarter than you are,do you require a reminder?

Mods I stated earlier in my thread that I had no problem with moving this thread anywhere you choose to put it,however due to the recent decision on my part to limit the frequency of my posts AND MY DECISION TO PROVIDE MY PHOTOS AS REQUESTED BY SEVERAL READERS I would respectfully request that this thread remain where it is until I post my PROOF-pictures.

I believe a couple of days grace to be a reasonable request.

Nightvision,why dont you work on this one for a while,my favorite number growing up was 44 I wore it on all my sports jerseys,I will turn 44 in 2012,this morning a prieviously unreleased interview with Martin Luther King was released in which he predicted that a black president would in fact be elected into office in the United States--it happened 44 years after the interview,I believe Obama is the 44th president.

I believe it is your turn Nightvision,please continue to do your job,it is a job isn't it? You are very good at assisting disclosure I believe you deserve a raise.In any case the stakes have been raised havent they?I am sure others will now be aware of the significance of the number 44 in their lives as well.Nightvision you dont have much time left with me BUT YOU DO INDEED MOVE ME,IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!I think I'll pick someplace warm this time.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thi thread is simply ......EPIC

Can someone move that thread away please ?

We all got a good moment so can we now, change,for the good of everyones, the subject ?

Please please please

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Origionally posted by One4AllPlease dont confuse the latter posts I made with those describing my abduction experiance,I WAS NOT GIVEN A MESSAGE FROM THE HUMANS WHO ABDUCTED ME ABOUT THE COMING EVENTS,I HAVE BEEN LEAD THROUGH EPIPHANIES AND MY FORCED LEARNING TO these facts as I WAS LEAD TO THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOVINE/HUMAN MOLECULAR DNA COMPATABILITY CONNECTION.Others have to be going through the same process as I am seek out their stories and BELIEVE THEM.

What???

Origionally posted by One4AllPlease dont confuse the latter posts I made with those describing my abduction experiance,I WAS NOT GIVEN A MESSAGE FROM THE HUMANS WHO ABDUCTED ME ABOUT THE COMING EVENTS,I HAVE BEEN LEAD THROUGH EPIPHANIES AND MY FORCED LEARNING TO these facts as I WAS LEAD TO THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOVINE/HUMAN MOLECULAR DNA COMPATABILITY CONNECTION.Others have to be going through the same process as I am seek out their stories and BELIEVE THEM.

Can you hear him now???

Once again!!! He LIED.

Origionally posted by NightVisionMODS: May I make a request to move this thread to the GRAY AREA forum or have it deleted? The OP has garnered 4 pages of valuable bandwidth space, and more importantly offer up no proof as he claimed. 4 pages is enough. He keeps reviving this thread and will continue to do so until this thread is moved, or deleted. Thank you.

Please. Lies are slander and slander are lies and people live or die by them so I think this person needs to go, though I appreciate his honesty that he came forward and said, "they are lies that I am presenting as fact"-fact first ephiphany later, not ephihany used to prove itself as fact.

I repeat [qutoe]Origionally posted by One4All: (paraphrased from above) I was not told by the humans-I was led to this conclusion by ephiphany. Same for the bovine research. Same for about the Galactic war

This is why I am not talking to you-get it???

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh no!.... don't delete it. It needs to be sticky posted somewhere as an example. I've learned some paramount things myself about 'how not to convey an experience'.
(and more on how to spell ephiphany
)
Ephiphanies do not even meet the Gray area or the Skunk area level of sharing unless they are stated as that .

I believe the entire thread needs to be moved to Gray wholly, as, now that there is an appropriate tone set to the information, it can be viewed and discussed in a non partisan way.

Just that anywhere that the OP says the paramount terms "It were" "It was because" "They are" "This means" people will need to implant "I thought' "It seemed to me like" "I fantasised that this meant"

what he saw and what was-has to be guessed at, as he said next to nothing of what he actually witnessed/saw or overheard; and instead railed us with an encylopedia of 'facts' built towards the ears of an already 'in the dark' or 'curious' or '2012 panic stricken audience'.

He later recants that these are 'not facts' when he reveals he guessed at all of it- that's what this means.

The only thing in this whole thread that I even read that was of him overhearing or being told Anything is when he said, "She said they (the men in her company) do what she says".

OK. That's one.

So. What did they do? And why did she say this. Did he ask her what they were for? What were his exact words. What was his exact transit. With WHO. Conversations start to finish.

But no. He's Carrot and Sticking. WHY. What is this posters motive.

"I have information but I'm not going to tell you unless you bow down to me neener neener neener, and I am real important and I have proof but will not show you, well now I will, and if you make one false move I will run away, by the way I made up everything I thought they meant from before I ever met them and told you to be afraid, and I'm a genius because they told me so you should mind your place and worship me because my relative is a religious fanatic and their blood is mingled with the blue bloods who are rulers of the world for you dummies who don't know and maybe if your really really begfull I will tell you but you have to be just like I imagine you should be, oh and no one else with the same experience should say anything they should run and hide, no wait I am here for similar experience that can prove my experience that I made up as I went along though I may as well also have been abducted and when I learn how to upload a picture I will show you an implant"

Does his clearing himself make it all ok?

OK....
where is this going?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks one4all for your reply.

To the rest who wish this thread moved:

Personally, I do not see why should this thread be moved. One4all has already provided substantial material in compliance with the Aliens & UFOs section requirements, no?

He had shared his experiences with the community. That is sufficient to remain here (if I'm reading Springer's guidelines properly) and so if you don't like it, walk away from it and go to some other thread...easy.

Why should we single this thread out then (unless there's something else about it you don't like)?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can see why it might be moved to the Gray Area though, threads had been moved there for much less anyways.

Regardless where the threads sit, I am quite captivated by the OP and his story, though it is my decision to believe or not. Makes for quite an interesting read anyways. This is probably the most well versed accounts we had read thus far and that is why we would like to have this thread stay open until such a time as the OP posts his pictures of the implants. Which I doubt will happen, sad to say.

One4All dude, you are 41yrs of age and not a teenager looking for attention, the posts you have made is quite astounding to say the least and I thank you for that. Though I have not had any experience myself with the Extraterrestrial, I do not necessarily doubt that they exist or not. Your account would be well fulfilled with the promised pictures for us, the reader, to make up our minds.

And NO, we don't think of you as a god nor do we fall on our knees and beg you for it, it would be common decency on your behalf to oblige.

Shot for cool read.

[edit on 23/1/2009 by bskivss3]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone who has followed this thread please read -blue jumpsuit alien abductions- thread.I believe that Tom is telling the 100% truth.Anyone else FEEL THAT HE IS BEING HONEST I am not asking for a critique of his video from an antagonistic point of view,I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE FEELS HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AS HE KNOWS IT TO BE.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The humans were wearing BLUE JUMPSUIT STYLE MILITARY UNIFORMS

This is interesting although any Canadian knows that that air force uses blue jump suits for their flight suits. They also have associated blue sweaters and other garb. Take a look at anyone of our astronauts they all sport the blue jumpsuit. I've never personally heard of anyone being abducted by blue jump suited people before. let alone soldiers. It makes this story less believable when air force and soldiers would be involved. I've had some abduction experiences by the proto-typical greys. The only one i remember was in the most comfortable place i've been (out in the middle of nowhere camping in a provincial park)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Torchlight]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am Canadian and I didn't know that our military wears blue jumpsuits,are you military and did you make an assumption that all canadians are like you and would recognise that our military wears blue jumpsuits?

Wether or not there are military personell in my account is in no way relative to the believability of my experience,the mere fact that you alluded to the validity of my post being related to the presence of military personell leads me to believe that YOU may in fact be either military or working in a paralell manner to the military agenda of disinformation and de-bunking.

I would be interested in hearing more about your experiences with the greys,if you would be interested in sharing.

Either way you may want to keep tabs on this thread because I will be posting some pictures you may find interesting.I have chosen to "consult" with some other Canadian ufo fans before I post my pictures.

There are several prominent cases that have been well documented that involved"blue jumpsuits or uniforms" just search the A.T.S files and you will find several.I once thought my experience was unique or one of a kind in its details.NOT.

Are you Canadian?

Where did you live when you were seven years old?

Were there any humans present during your hinterland experience?

Do you have a history of cancer in family members who lived near or with you when you were young?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Torchlight,what were they wearing?Did you go into their ship?Did they perform any procedures on you?Was this in Canada?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not trying to belittle your story by any means. But....if you scored so high on your i.q test, i'm sure you were taught that two spaces go after a period. I'm not sayin, i'm just sayin. Genius's dont usually make spelling and grammar errors.

Not trying to be rude at all, things like that, to me, make your story hold less water.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I am Canadian and I didn't know that our military wears blue jumpsuits,are you military and did you make an assumption that all canadians are like you and would recognise that our military wears blue jumpsuits?

You would think such a fact would have come in the hundreds of encyclopedias and books you read, all before you were 4.

Torchlight
I've had some abduction experiences by the proto-typical greys. The only one i remember was in the most comfortable place i've been (out in the middle of nowhere camping in a provincial park)

Then what does the off the charts book munching genius ask?

one4all
Torchlight,what were they wearing?Did you go into their ship?Did they perform any procedures on you?Was this in Canada?

And once again, a self claimed, 41 year old, life long Canadian Resident, doesn't know that we have provincial parks.

And for the comments earlier, about not reading grammar books, give me a break. You don't need to read grammar books, it's natural for anyone who reads as many books as you claim to be vigilant in their grammar. Not even just so that people can understand them better, but for the reason it annoys them to see them selves come across so poorly. Such as I would expect from someone with a claim like yours.

Honestly, you weren't even that bad of a read for the first couple posts, but then you just started rambling on in non-coherent ramble. None of it completely adds up, and you sure haven't done the best for presentation.

As far as the typical, I'll show you evidence when I god damn feel like it. I think that's a complete fallacy, simply because you started the thread, so you knew it would be requested. Which implies you have done all this, seeking resistance for your own self gratifying reason, mainly a trait of attention seeking behavior.

Every page now just screams teenager with way to much time on their hands, who desperately wants attention, good or bad.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I am Canadian and spent a lot of my youth growing up on military bases all over this counrty. I have seen and taken part (when I was a bit older) in some crazy and/sketchy things.
I personally have never seen the blue jumpsuits that the OP is talking about. I am not saying the OP is lying either, just stating my experiences/observations.
I, like others have learned a lot from this thread, a lot of what not to do....but as this OP has stated he is new to posting and hopefully they have learned the same lessons we all have.
I too have had a lot of strange experiences (childhood experiences plus some unusual abilities that I am trying to controll....don't worry nothing super human lol) but have not had the guts to post and find others who share the same experiences. So, in a way if the OP speaks the truth I commend them.
It's hard to talk about, you never know who is telling the truth and who is leading you on.
Thats life I supppose

[edit on 15/4/2009 by Kashodi]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
King9072,there are many countries that use the designation"province"are you that "in the dark"?

You are acting more like a princess than a king.

You also seem to be in some immature way jealous that SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF likes to read.Were you forced to go to school by overbearing parents?

Are you by any chance an underappreciated,overeducated,bored,and due to lack of personal motivation or direction underachiever who feels threatened when they are confronted by something they cant explain and something that their limited,closed mind cannot seem to connect with?

I get the feeling you are intimidated by something and at the same time you are curious and are struggling to put a lot of irregularily shaped ideas into that little square box you call your intellect.

Now that I've responded to your "need to vent" you should feel a little bit better.

If you stick around a little you may just put aside your feelings of inadequecy and decide to join the rest of us human beings down here on earth you seem to be up in the clouds somewhere.

Sorry but I have to add this ,just start to read more and let go of your need to confront the unknown with critical but unproductive attacks ,YOU ARE TRYING TO CONNECT BUT YOU NEED TO DEFEAT YOUR TENDENCY TO STAY IN THE BOX WHEN YOU ILLITERATE YOUR THOUGHTS.

I'm saying I feel you are a square peg and you need to allow other peoples perspectives the chance to sand down your edges and show you how it feels to be a round peg,IF YOU WANT THAT IS.

In regards to my spelling and or structural torture of the english language,please read the whole post ,this has been covered already.

YOU DIDNT COME HERE TO EDIT THIS THREAD ANYWAY DID YOU?

You came here to learn ,it seems like you want to play nice but you are intimidated by the feelings these posts bring out in you.Dont be afraid of the things you are learning about.

If you look long and hard around yourself,in your own personal life I mean ,you will probably be able to find a trusted friend or relative who has had or heard of experiences like the ones you read about here.Trust them,just a little.Then come back and compare notes.

I loved the book munching comment,but you should think before you verbally urinate out of your mouth.If you took the time to read the entire thread you would already know that I didnt choose to absorb as much information as I have.It caused a lot of difficult situations when I was younger.

F.Y.I. if I wasnt adversly affected by most of my school teachers curiosity and sometimes frustration at my information retention abilities,trust me you are like an olld friend coming to visit.

I used to sit in class and predict what the next question my teachers would ask would be ,I started out simply predicting the answers to their questions as fast as I could but that got boring,then I used to guess which other student would answer the question and excatly how they would present their answer,then that got boring,SO i STARTED PROVIDING THE TEACHERS WITH MUCH MORE SUITABLY STRUCTURED QUESTIONS THAT WERE EASILY INTERPRETED AND UNDERSTOOD BY THE OTHER STUDENTS--and buddy--I did this BEFORE THE QUESTIONS WERE ASKED.

By the way did you just graduate from grade school because that was the last time I witnessed this much emphasis put on spelling errors,you dont lose a mark in real life you know?

Hey,what did you do in class?I bet you did your school work,poor bugger.
I would have felt bad for you because I would have recognised your struggles with the english language and learning,I would have indirectly helped you in some way.Probably with your confidence and self-esteem.

Its truly a task to soar like an eagle when you are flying with a flock of turkeys.What kind of bird are you,princess?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow! Post started out OK,but then it became apparent that if you did not totally agree with the OP's opinion, you're mud on the sole of a shoe. I think the earlier idea of going to Dairy Queen suits me. Gone and won't be back to this mess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join