It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icy Eyes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
Dont feel bad if you are in-human...it simply means you're not half snake and half ape. I get alot of strange looks from people as well

[edit on 1/13/2009 by prometheus1111]

hehe that's a good one. Yeah us 1/2 apes - 1/2 whatever (hopefully not snake) just have to sit and watch as you indigos do your stuff! *jealous*

wZn

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ohhhhhh
Now i get it.
Its just a better term for people like that.
Sorry, I had to ask. :]
Thanks for explaining

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ahhhhh...dont be jealous

I still like you and think you're an alright person.

link   
Well I mean we are also the next step in human evolution, supposedly, will have a big part in the new world after the change, we have better access to other realities, blah blah blah but you kind of need to figure it out on your own.

Personal questions should be asked to your own spirit, not to other people who don't know you.

link   
Cataract can hit at any age, but you never know what it is, could be as simple as colored contacts she has in to dupe us!
jk with you megan!

but Im thinking that you want a little something weird and different to be wrong with you that nobody else has!

btw-I would like to hear about some of those prophetic dream you have raven!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by b3r6a8d8

I've posted some of them in threads here in the past few years, but if you're interested about something specific you can U2U me ^_^

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Woah! 10?! For me it was age 37 - better late than never huh!?

Well I guess you can help the OP with her dilemma of finding if she is indigo (bad spelling or not). Lucky you guys have the net where you can talk about that very thing. Imagine past indigos with no other contact with alike beings. Would have been stressful to say the least.

Now you hover on ATS (don't most people?!) every day, you should have gained a few insights on what you should be doing with your indigoness. Do you know? I want to know exactly how indigos will come into play in the whole scheme of things, perhaps you can enlighten those of us who are listening. Are you familiar with Camelot and Avalon I posted a couple of posts back?

wZn

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yep, I am.
Haha well my boyfriend is indigo but I think he only half-knows. I met him at a National Student Leadership Conference on Healthcare and Medicine which was 5 hours away from both of us, so now we're in a LD relationship and he refuses to join ATS because he said he would get banned for screaming at people and making fun of them.

Haha what do I do with my indigoness? Slide by in school, get really mad at people, go on ATS. I actually did a huge research thing that I may post on here soon about enigmatic stuff and I figured out a lot, so that's kind of helpful, I guess. I also have "truth" syndrome and think I'm right about everything, so I try to convince others to believe as I do... for the better good of humanity and reduction of stupidity. Other stuff, I dunno.

Um... yeah I can help her figure out if she is. Megan, would you like that?

[edit on 1/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I got asked into a lot of advanced classes, but my parents wont let me because of something with their pasts and being forced into those, they went through a lot of stress, and stuff. I never really ask them Why they always dont want me to do, because i know it brings them stress. there faces get all srunched up and annoyed. So i have a 4.0 and do nothing. its pretty boring. Also, this 'Indigo' stuff is pretty intersting, i never thought of it before. I will do some reasearch, maybe a soul or two knows some answers too. there very helpful sometimes
. wonder if my shadow person knows anything either...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
depends raven, how would you be able to figure it out?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by xxmeganxx]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

Ask questions, relate your experiences to mine and other indigos that I know. I mean, if you were indigo you would probably be struggling a tad, I mean, I don't do well with textbooks and authority. I was put in gifted classes from day 1, but I refuse to take APs because of my beliefs against personal competition. I think a lot of indigos are fighters... also, indigos aren't good with being bored about things. Like last year I did a 90 page research project because I was bored. This year I'm taking 4 classes that I don't need.

I don't know if there is an IQ correlation with indigos, but there may be. I know mine is high, in the upper 140s. Maybe someone else knows if there is a correlation... probably not because both my parents IQs are about the same as mine and they aren't indigos.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Okay, enough with the indigo or advanced human and vampire or nocturnal stuff. My concern are your headaches. You could see the eyeball doctor. If you don't want to wear sunglasses all the time or even during classes and even if you don't need eye prescription, there are eyeglasses that have nice colored tints (like rose, gray, blue, etc.) and coatings (like UVA/UVB, anti-scratch, anti-glare, etc.). This would help to reduce the uncomfortable stares by strangers (or people in general) and would make you, well, appear more intelligent, not unless you don't like to hide behind glasses.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh yeah, lol. As far as I know indigos have nothing to do with eyes.
Pretty sure it's more of an intelligence thing.

Could be cataracts, so still see your eye doctor.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I never said that i could handle the bordem.
. and i am going to see a eye doctor soon. Thanks for your concerns.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, thanks: Please make sure the eyeball 'doctor' is an ‘ophthalmologist’ for diagnosis and not ‘optometrist’ for prescribing contacts/eyeglasses. Oh, and don’t forget the second opinions, too.

[edit on 2009-1-13 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey Megan, Glad to see you got that pic problem fixed

I wonder after reading this thread and seeing your eyes, if while in the dark, you iris' opens wider than most. My eyes are very Hazel, but mostly green, and my pupils narrow greatly (more than most I guess) in bright light or even the bathroom, yet at night I see quite well and have never had issuance to even stumble. I've always simply attributed it to having a stronger than normal iris, and I've had situations where I've seriously appreciated the ability.

On other notes, all my life I've had a couple sensations that I've never really come to grips with. Since I was a child, while lying down in complete darkness, I often have experiences of vertigo (I guess) where I feel as though I'm able to focus on something as small as a molecule yet over hundreds of yards away. It seriously makes me nauseous if I delve into it too far. Also, I'm also able to produce some kind of deep thundering sounds seemingly within my brain; it's so loud that I can't hear anything outside my body when I do this. Everyone I've ever talked to about it just gets this weird look of "freak" on their face, and I want to slap it off of 'em (LOL). I have always been under the impression (from where I have no idea) for as long as I can remember that if I could focus well enough to consciously think of more than three visual things while also producing this thundering sound that I can make certain things happen - completely innocuous things like weather and such that I could shove off as coincidence (which has happened a multitude of times). I've never been able to do anything really useful with it, like telekinesis or telepathy, but I've always attributed that to the fact that it would most likely frighten me to a degree that I've never felt before and would be ill-prepared to deal with if it even accidentally happened just once. I've always been tested into the 160's and above when it comes to IQ, but I've never really had the motivation or drive to do anything with it. I believe I've got a selective-photographic memory (my brother, I believe, is full-blown photographic - although I always tell him he's squandering it on comic books and cartoons
), and I can imagine and visualize something to the point of actually experiencing it with other senses...it is something I often do to relax - especially after reading some of the material on ATS

I guess, what I'm wondering is have you or anyone else had these kind of experiences. Perhaps it's because of the very aura of this thread that I choose to put it here, as I can think of no other reason or even an instance when I've ever thought of putting it anywhere on ATS at all, or perhaps it's just some very trusting eyes I've recently witnessed.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That is not very nice of "friends" to tell you you look inhuman. You don't look inhuman at all. Lots of people have bright clear sun-sensitive eyes, like me.

Or how about Gizmo (see avatar)? Last time someone called his eyes inhuman they left saying "Gizmo said shut up but I thought he said stand up."

Next time they tell you that say "same to ya' but more of it" or "double-backs on you" -- that always works for me.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow, thats pretty cool that if you focus hard enough you can see molecues. Hm.. I've never tried it, but i will. I do not know what my eyes look like in the dark, i've never looked. I will try tonight and see what it looks like. And yeah.. they dont say that anymore. I dont let people talk to me like that, expecially when it hurts my feelings.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

WOW! Indeed no irisses to be seen! I have never seen this. But I don't think your eyes are cold, more soulful
actually.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thank you Queen. I dont think im a 'indago child' (pardon my spelling). I think i just have reallllllly weird eyes.
. Im not sure WHAT i am.. but i do know that im not 'normal'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join