It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icy Eyes!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I didnt have time to read all of this but wanted to add:

Using drugs such as Pain Meds, X, And Benzos all make your pupils small or almost invisible.

If you have any of that going on - there is your answer. No offense - not saying you use/abuse drugs. Im simply stating what could certainly produce this effect.

Good luck - I doubt its anything to worry about if its 'always' been like that. Nonetheless - I wouldnt be asking people here if my eyes looked dead. I WOULD BE AT THE DR!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Uh.. Im not on drugs, if that what your saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

How do you 'know' you are not 'normal'. Define normal. Just because you have different eyes does not mean you were born a vampire...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And does not necessarily mean you have something 'supernatural' about you either. It just seems as though you are about the right age to be taking an interest in the occult and paranormal, as well as trying to figure out who you are. A lot of teenagers go through it.
We get a lot of threads on this site about "I think I'm a werewolf... Help!", and "My friend is a vampire".

Sorry again and I don't mean any offense, but you just seem to want people to reply with what you want to hear and nothing else.

Just be thankful you only have strange eyes and you don't look like poor Dede, the half man half tree.

www.discoverychannel.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I got asked into a lot of advanced classes, but my parents wont let me because of something with their pasts and being forced into those, they went through a lot of stress, and stuff.

What a coincidence , everytimes im reading you,something weird happened to you , all the symptoms of an attention seeker

Bad thing , someone told you you are an indigo child (indogo childs are just a BS for me IMO) good news , new you gonna be avle to make all your friends jealous ,Megan , you finally have a wonderful story to tell , here is your special membership card of the Special club

Hopefuly, you could think im full of venom and make you look a like victimized

Have a nice day in your fairy land

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hun;

I said:

"Using drugs such as Pain Meds, X, And Benzos all make your pupils small or almost invisible.

If you have any of that going on - there is your answer. No offense - not saying you use/abuse drugs. Im simply stating what could certainly produce this effect."

No where in there did I even imply you used drugs, I merely stated what could cause this effect. I even went the extra step in my first post to say 'Im not saying you use and please no offense - these are simply catalysts that would cause your problem. Only you know what you do.'

Still you CHOSE to take offense. Therefore - I am forced to go with the majority on this one: attention seeker. Nothing more, as you ONLY WANT TO HEAR what YOU want to hear

When given the option - NEVER CHOSE to be offended. Its always unbecoming. Good Luck. Youre still special regardless of your eyes - we all are. Dont take being normal so hard.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Little One]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh, you're a real cynical one aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join