It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icy Eyes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I don't think it correlates to the eyes... as I have a 28 day cycle, as do my mom and aunt. I'm also more awake/active at night and sleep better during the day.

Not having any cycle... why am i more nocturnal?

[edit on 12/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

You do have very Icy/Frosty eyes indeed.
very cool

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Ohhhh!
I thought you meant people with blue eyes.
I was so confused.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Weird that your mention the 'so animals can see their hunters better then dark' thing in your qoute ravenshadow13, because here's a funny story,

It was halloween, Me and two friends were going to this 'Haunted Forest'. Mainly, you go into a forest and people chase you around and lurk in the darkness. At this time i was un-aware at how i could see in the dark, i thought Everyone could see like that. Anyway, we were walking in this path, i could see clearly because there was very dim litted lights on the paths, which was enough enough for me to look around my surrondings. My friends on the other side, were clueless, i would hear "Oh my god... i cant see a thing!!" this confuesed me, because i could see perfectly. "Uh... there's a guy going to grab your shoulder, liv" I told her. I saw a figure in all black, making his way out of the forest, toward her. 'What?! ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE ME?!" she screamed, i heard a laugh, probally from the guy. "No... Not really. I'm telling you so you dont rip off my arm" i told her, she was squuezing on to my arm as if the world was shaking. "Serouisly... stop trying to scare me." i yanked my arm free, and stepped two steps in front of her "Alright... see for your self" i told her, walking ahead. then i heard this high pitched scream, from her of course. That whole night she was yelling at me asking how i saw that. That night i learned that maybe everyone can see as well as i?

Anyway, that was the first time i noticed it. It was weird.. Now she makes me turn off all the lights and read a book, she tests me on this ALWAYS.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well, I won't upload and photos, but I do have a similar problem. Most people cannot meet and stare directly into my eyes! This has always sort of freaked me out, for my eyes look perfectly normal to me, but...in my life, and I am now 55, I have met but a handful of people, most who are a lot like me, who can state into my eyes for more than a second or two. I was married to a woman for 29 years who could never look me in the eyes, she always said it made her feel "weird," her words, not mine. My eyes are big and brown, and very shiny. Some have said when they look into my eyes, they can see their own demons, and I once scared a poor teenage girl half to death by staring at her. I have often wondered what it is about my eyes that others cannot look into them. Any real ideas?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My other friend who ntoiced my eyes just stared at me for like serouisly 15 minutes straight, so i finally asked whats her problem. she looked like she got caught doing something bad and her whole face flushed "Uh..... its like i cant look away! god thats weird".

Sorry, i had to comment. i have the same problem, but no one has ever told me they se demons

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The eyeshine makes me think... Could it possibly be that? Or a 'new human'? Hm... sorry, just makeing ideas. I'm going to try to post of what my eye looks like when its not in the sun, and looking at just plain lightbulb light. It looks sorta green...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
see this is kinda REALLY weird! these are my eyes when there inside, You can even see the reflect of the light in the background, thats the light of my lightbulb light in my room.. but there a totally different color then when im in the sun. sheesh, this leaves me so confuesed sometimes.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You've got beautiful eyes but it's nothing to worry about: The first impression I got was 'mutant' (you know, like 'X-men' comic book) in a nice way, really.

[edit on 2009-1-12 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that it's just the light reflecting weird based on your pigments and DNA makeup maybe.

You could ask your eye doctor for the exact reason- it would give you some sweet random facts for Jeopardy!

On the thread about old souls I posted about how my first doctor said I have an old soul based on my eyes.

People always stare into my eyes for a long time. In an audience, performers or speakers keep gazing back to me and lingering there.

So annoying. I think it is because far away it can just look like I have huge pupils.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmm.... mutant? Thanks....

And i have the oppsite, for me its because it looks like i dont have any pupils at all. Old soul.. Maybe. But to me, my eyes dont look 'old' they look... new and playfull, on my opion. I called a good friend of mine, just about 20 minutes ago and asked her about my eyes, what she felt because i was reading about a man who had eyes that guys saw their whole life or something, so i asked out of bordem, she replyed "It kinda feels like i cant look away. Like im in a whole nother world when i stare into them. Like, endless and endless of blue. Sometimes it feels better then real life, just to stare off into them" i was amazed by the answer, but told her thanks. I did a experament on another friend, makeing her stare into my eyes, we were just stareing into eyes when i got bored 'Hey, get a pop?" i asked, thinking we were done with stareing. She didnt have any emotion and went and got me a drink, handed it to me, sat down and stared. turns out she was in some weird trance.. i think she was faking it because it didnt seem like that could even work.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Your friend might be pulling something on you.
I convinced my friends that I was a vampire for a year and a half.
Friends do weird things.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ahah, serouisly? Nice. I think she might be pulling it on me about the whole, trance thing. But the eyes things i guess its beiliveable sense everyone, even teachers (which Sucks because when you want to write notes to your friends, there always, ALWAYS, stareing at you o.O) stare at my eyes, and there faces get all softend and stuff, its annoying cuz you start to feel like something is on your face

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You dont have a Photoshop in your eye do you?!
lol.

I must add, you are really pretty!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
No, i can promise you i did not photoshop my eye.
1) It would be terrible wrong
2) I have no clue how to do that stuff >.<
:-) Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
eyes

My eyes are very sensitive to light. It takes the fun out of driving at night for me, when a car passes me their lights blind me.

People like to look at my eyes, but i really dislike looking at other peoples for longer than 2 sec. It scares me for some reason.

Nocturnal sounds good to me since my "biorhythm" is completely backwards.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by locster]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have to say those are some impressive lookers you got there. I have also had a problem similar to this.

In high school I wasn't one of the popular kids, kind of dorky i guess or whatever, anyway, I wasn't one of the popular kids but every now and then some girl or girls would come up to me and say "I heard about you, let me see your eyes".

I guess I have hazelish eyes, but one eye is a different color from the other, nothing drastic like one is green and one is blue, but they are different. I too am also very sensitive to light, on bright sunny days I always have to wear sunglasses, even when I'm inside, and if it is overcast and there are those grey clouds in the sky I always end up with a headache or eyeache. Also during different seasons my eyes change color, it sounds kind of weird but my wife would say "Babe your eyes changed again", and you know it doesn't affect me anymore since it happens so often.

Seeing in the dark is another thing I enjoy also, at night when we go to sleep we turn off all the lights to save power and sometimes i wake up in the dead of night and its like there is a light on, even if there isn't, and I can make my way around the house just fine.

I've never asked my eye doctor about the color changes and figured it was normal for people with hazel eyes, but I swear sometimes they are both more blue than hazel, like I said it depends on the season.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Can a person be nocturnal? And i wore sunglasses to school on a cloudy day(BTW: which is today), i already got a head ach and so i didnt need light to help. Every time i took my sunglasses off, they lights in the class rooms were way to light for me to take them off. Finally, a teacher who got to 'disctrated' which my glasses, Made me take them off. I slowly took them off and everyone stared at me. And no, it wasnt a 5 second stare, it was like a 5 minute stare. even the teacher was watching me. I tried to ask like ever student what was wrong with my eyes, they all refused to tell. Just a weird story i thought i'de update to tell you on. And those are realllyyyyyy pretty eyes, by the way!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If you were talking about my eyes, thanks! You can see the sleep deprivation
Your eyes are really soothing to me, very beautiful.

If you get headaches or migraines from the lights, you can get special colored (sun)glasses.
I can't hurt to see a doctor about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
locster, yes i was talking about your eyes! there beautiful, i think of them as feirce, and strong holding when i look at them. Thanks, some people when they stare at my eyes say that they cant help but find themselfs speaking the truth. I dont understand it, but then again i havent seen or talked with a person with my eyes? heh. And i have a question about a term your used, "sleep deprivation". What does that mean? Please explain, :]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by xxmeganxx]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join