It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
cont.

LS: Would anyone have a problem with me asking BlindJoan questions that are specifically directed to things I have experienced? I think my doing so would be a bit selfish.

J: A good instinct I think to always be thinking of others, and see that things are properly done. I will pick and choose amoung the questions those that I think instructive, entertaining or otherwise...as we all do.

LS: Also, BlindJoan, as with HH, I am not going to just accept everything that you may choose to tell me as Truth.

J: A good policy. Hopefully my words are helpful, but treat me as a falible messenger, and as parts of my messages resonate, you will accept those. As Master HH said, blind beleif is not a positive thing.

LS: I do pick up this level of serenity about you (that is the word that most appropriately seems to fit your "vibration".)

J: Yes, the symbol for it is Grace Under Pressure. Serenity as a symbol indicates to others that you are actually at rest. I am in pain right now, but my mind has dominion over it. And I am doing Service. Doesn't make the pain go away, but it keeps me out of trouble, and doing something helpful. I have heard that passing out DVD's is a positive form of service as well.

Just make sure that the DVD's you are handing out accurately reflect your choice. My beef with some is that they think that critisising the currect solutions is a solution. The absence of a solution is not a solution IMO. Instead of having something negative to say, find something positive to say. Or as Maban says, you are a Remnant, not a Shard. Do you want war, or peace? The final decision has always been made by the people, not the leaders, the Illuminati, the Annunaki, the President. All of us decide by our actions, reactions, thoughts and feelings.

LS: So, I feel like you have a level of understanding most people, including myself, have yet to understand.

J: The source of any wisdom that I have is because I did as you with Master HH. I listened and where I found myself incorrect, I changed it. No matter who the messenger was. Its the message, not the messenger.

-----

To HiAliens: You are welcome. But it is far more difficult to ask correct Questions, than to provide the answers for them. Take more intelligence.

And BTW, I thought your joke about "cause I luuurve you" was very funny. I am glad that you gentlemen have the capacity for humor and forgiveness.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
BTW, to those that have U2U'ed me, I don't have 20 posts yet so I can't get back to you. If you are patient, I will get back. Thx.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
JoanTheBlind,

You came back. I don't know if you came across my question regarding as of yet regarding if you are here in the name of God and Jesus, part of the Light. I think I "feel" your answer to this.

I had this vision which indicates to me that you are right about my membership in the House of Jesus. Therefore, I do feel as if I am stepping outside of my purpose in being on this website. I was left with many questions after that vision and have been searching for the answers every since. I have a hard time meditating in that it has been very difficult for me to quiet my mind for sustained periods. You asked me if I had a demon or angel around me. At times, I felt as if I had both. Then, sometimes I think it is my lack of understanding that lead me to identify them as demons when I did. I get the feeling that I am surrounded by all kinds of entities at all times. I don't want to say too much and get in trouble. From where you are sitting, could you tell me if they are mostly demons or angels and who is speaking the loudest, or getting through the best?

If I was to judge completely on my own, I would say that as to me and my origins being one of an angel or demon, I would say neither. That I was this spark of positively charged energy--very srong energy and yet somehow naive.

You didn't exact answer my question as to if I am a Starseed or a Walk-in. I have memories which suggests I could be either.

My Dad was very much not in control of his emotions. He learned to get them under greater control. But, as we were growing up, he was a storm at times. We never doubted if he loved us, just whether or not he liked us. Does that make sense?

Also, am I correct in my assessment of the experiences I am having in my life? I have folks that have these really negative reactions to me even when I am being peaceful and loving. I am getting really tired of this as it threatens my ability to provide for me and my family in the physical world. I am quite ready to move on from this particular lesson. Though, I don't think I am in control of when I get to move on. Where do you get the impression from your view of where I stand in this?

Also, is there anything you can tell me about my husband that would help me understand what has been going on there?

I think part of my problem is I want to move ahead in my lessons and skip those that are dull or frightening to me. I want to get on with it. Does this make sense?

Good Chrisian girls huh? Well, I try but I am not so sure that being a good Christian girl in the traditional sense is why I am here. Maybe in terms of the life I live, well certainly there, though I have often failed in that regard. If I was meant to be a good Christian girl in the sense of following without asking, I would not have had the visions and experiences that I have had.

I think the home I grew up in and currently live in is on top of some type of energy field. Does this make sense?

Also, this may sound wierd to the rest of the folks here, did you come see me at around 8:30 or 9:00 am yesterday, kind of like examine me with your energy. Because I definately felt something at that time.

How does a person discern when something is negative or positive that is around them?

You have given me a great deal to think about and go back and read, really "read". I know my instruction is to come from the energy of Jesus. So, I will take what you have told me to that to the best of my ability given that I am pretty bad at meditating. I will probably be back with more questions. Thank you for giving me what you have given me to think about thus far.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Oh, I want to ask what ou think of Obama? From the first time I saw him I sensed that he was a force of Light and that he is very much in touch with this aspect of himself. However, I fear that once he takes office and as he is not expecting this, the strength of it, though he is already feeling it, he will feel a bit lost at sea which could get in the way of making "informed" decisions. Is this correct and can I help? I just feel like I somehow "know" him but don't know him now.

You said that my idea of the idea of Jesus is just different, not wrong. Did you mean different from that which is taught in traditional churches or from what is the Truth of Jesus? I know my idea is different from church teahings. I don't know if it is different from His Truth. I think he may be a bit perturbed with me right now because I am talking to you. But, may be willing to let it slide as he knows how much I want to learn and apply these lessons to my life.

Sometimes I think I think too much of myself and my "knowing". I hope I can keep this in check so that I can keep learning. Also, I see what appear to be molecules at night. It is like the snow on a TV screen. I see them somewhat in the day, but not as much. But, I don't see people's auras or anything. Could you explain these "dots" to me?

Also, is it helpful to people to actually know all the details of the planetary connections and the Houses? I find it helpful to know that, as I suspected, I am part of the body of Christ. I thought that all humans were. Is this wrong? I am sorry if you have already answered this.

Also, from reading the threads, I get the impression that folks see the energies like HH and you as being aliens as in little green men aliens hiding in human form. I don't get this impression. I think it is more like you are the essense of a light or energy that comes from the mind of the Creator. Whereas, humans, also are a spark of God, just not around as long. But all have God within them. Is this true?

Also, thanks for explaining to me why I help those I see with my human mind as negative or dark. I just told my husband the other day that I have a strange philosophy on life. I didn't realize that I held this philosophy until I told him that and then had a "memory" of developing this attitude at a young age, or before this life. Maybe it is part of the knowing that I came here with. However, it has been quite incovenient in progressing in my Earthly life. My siblings label it as having a lack of common sense. Well, I am not "common" but I do like to eat and having a roof over my head. Is it possible to continue in this way and have security in terms of Earthly things? I don't want to be a power broker in terms of controlling Earthly events. I just want a good secure, decent paying job and to be able to help my loved ones.

One more thing, there are a number of women that have had visions similar to mine regarding the time of Jesus on Earth. Are anyone of these women the reincarnation of MM? Or, are we all sparks of her energy?

I will digest all that I can and will be back. When you said that you were in pain, you meant physical pain right? I hope that you get better and that it improves. I suffer with chronic pain myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Lower level mason....We obviously know you think he's wrong and a hoaxer because he called out your "good" secret society known as the freemasons and said never to join a members only "society" with secrets. Mirror time?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Last year I discovered the thread where “the Insider” posted his thoughts/explanations and the discussion stayed with me for a variety of reasons but one was most prevalent. He briefly spoke about the earth being a place worse than a prison. Shortly before discovering that particular discussion I had started searching for an answer that would give me a satisfactory explanation of why or how earth became such a place and why I as well as the rest of humanity would reside here.

The Urantia Book speaks of us being in quarantine. The bible tells us we where banished from Eden. The Bhagavagita explains that we are in a place where we no longer belong and are no longer part of the One. The Theosophical society has stated the same.
Over and over again I run into this theme. It is a “thought”, a “statement” or “belief” that comes from ancient scriptures and has been absorbed into many different beliefs systems in today’s society. Starting with those who believe the earth is being ruled by ET’s to New Age.

Yesterday I discovered the H_H thread and have read it all. Printed it, will re-read it and highlight those portions I find I need to research deeper. I loved that particular thread and wished I would have rejoined ATS at an earlier date than what I did so that maybe I could have asked some questions and received some answers. It was and still is stimulating, refreshing, and irrelevant to me whether H_H was a hoax or the real thing. He said much that coincides with what I myself believe to be true and plenty that I found to be intriguing.

I also read about half of ReconPilot’s thread and for me the man is too angry with the human race. First he says we are manipulated and we can’t help being the way we are and than he blames us for a variety of things. The only message I found worth while is one that I find to be most important. ReconPilot said it and so did H_H as well as the Insider. We are responsible and need to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions.
I would further elaborate that we are responsible for our thoughts, our actions, and our inactions all things that have an impact on our immediate surrounding that create ripple effects and possibly have an effect on things we aren’t even aware of because the ripples are now out of our sight. This of course would include Karma and past life experiences. Something I can relate to. I have had the opportunity to discover and explore past lives of mine. One in particular where I can see the threads from that lifetime overlap into this lifetime and the struggles I have as well as the ones I have overcome.

And this brings to me why I am posting on this thread in the first place. Since I can remember I have always searched for answers from the unseen and looked for comfort in nature. While the unseen is not something you can prove to another person it is the one place I have always received answers in one form or another and have experienced enough to know that I am watched over and guided from time to time while I am learning. Human beings on the other hand…well they are just that, quite human.

I dismiss at least more than half of the info about us human’s beings being manipulated by other entities. While it is really hard to understand how we as a people can be so aggressive towards one another and I too sometimes want to believe that we can’t and that there are strings being orchestrated behind the scene….I believe that such thoughts fall in the category of wanting to blame others instead of taking a good hard look inside of ourselves. Kind of like looking on the outside for those who will save us, neglecting the fact that we carry a heavy burden of responsibility.

continue...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My questions are:

How did we really end up on a planet that is quarantined? (I find there to be truth in this matter)

Where were we before arriving on this planet?

What consequences do our actions have on the planet earth’s own spiritual evolution? To explain this question….I believe that there is nothing in existence that doesn’t have a life force.

I don’t really believe in a mass graduation of being lifted into the 4th dimension be it negative or positive. I have over the years come to the conclusion that it is an individual path our soul journeys over lifetimes that we (hopefully) move up to the next level. On the other hand I still hold on to the slim notion that if enough people work for positive change that this does influence the mass consciousness and could lift us to a higher dimension. I suppose this could be true….I guess I even hope this is true not so much for the human race but for all the life forms we neglect and take for granted. My hope is if this is also how it works than the earth and the animal kingdom would very much benefit from this.

Is there an individual and mass consciousness graduation that takes place where not only the human race benefits?

I don’t know if these are questions you can answer. So I will not ask anymore and thank you ahead of time for what ever your answer may be.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Joan,
I'm glad you liked my joke...I like to laugh and poke fun at people. I did not mean to be so brief in my thanks to you. I appreciate your answers, I especially respect the candour with which you answered the depopulation question. It probably is a dilemma.
As far as intelligent questions go... I understand you are interested in 'spiritual' matters. I meditate a lot as well. As far as I am concerned, I'm not particularly interested in the motivation or ideology of the Illuminati. If you guys think you're good/bad/Sethian/Luciferian/Enkian more power to you. If I talk to a bloodline person, whether they're real or not, my questions will be firmly about the 3rd dimension. Who cares about higher planes or densities when I have a physical body to protect?

I consider the will to survive and thrive in a dangerous world the highest expression of spirituality. Every organism is programmed for longevity.

I know: "this body is transitory, death is an illusion" etc etc.... Heard it all.

That said, do you mind if I continue to ask you questions along political/ 3rd dimensional lines? I understand you won't know everything, no problem.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
LS: [are] you are here in the name of God and Jesus, part of the Light. I think I "feel" your answer to this.

J: I was careful to say in who's Name I came, that of the Sethian Life Force. It is part of the Light.

Jesus's house of one of Love (the esoteric meaning of this symbol), and not of Light. For these symbols to mean anything, this differentiation should be noted, perhaps understood.

Am I a good person? I think that I am. However many people have become evil in making the assumption that they are good by default. I choose to leave the question open, so that I might see evil when it lodges within me and not be bound by ego to give it a home.

LS: Then, sometimes I think it is my lack of understanding that lead me to identify them as demons when I did.

J: You show wisdom in this. There are all sorts of spiritual beings. And like mankind, there are diverse kinds of them. I have yet to find a spiritual being that I couldn't find something to like or respect about them.

LS: From where you are sitting, could you tell me if they are mostly demons or angels and who is speaking the loudest, or getting through the best?

J: I am not psychic. It is the reason why I chose the moniker JoanTheBlind so that people knew that I wasn't psychic. I can see quite well on the physical plane, not so much over there.

LS: You didn't exact answer my question as to if I am a Starseed or a Walk-in. I have memories which suggests I could be either.

J: You are Starseed (or Israelite, or Elect, or however you want to put it). However the idea of walk-ins is a bit complicated. There are diverse sizes of spiritual being, and there are a few that are powerful enough to do an actual walk-in. Many of these tiny lives that give us insight and ideas, even visions and other psychic phenominon, are performing an operation that is identical to a walk-in, only with smaller effect. However they flow within the Mind of God and certain parts of humanity and spend just a short time with any single one of us.

LS: I have folks that have these really negative reactions to me even when I am being peaceful and loving. I am getting really tired of this as it threatens my ability to provide for me and my family in the physical world. I am quite ready to move on from this particular lesson. Though, I don't think I am in control of when I get to move on. Where do you get the impression from your view of where I stand in this?

J: I think they think that you play by your own rules. I think they don't like the fact that you are not "controlled" as they are. I also think there is not much that can be done about this. And it is not a lesson with a beginning and an ending, it is what you are and you are experiencing life. A being should not have to apologize for who and what it is, not even a demon.

LS: Also, is there anything you can tell me about my husband that would help me understand what has been going on there?

J: Like I said, I am not psychic. However the services of a confidant and councellor could be of service in your case. My mission here does not include that. Do you have a confidant in your own life? (Or does it seem that you are everybody's confidant, and yet you yourself do not have one?)

LS: I think part of my problem is I want to move ahead in my lessons and skip those that are dull or frightening to me. I want to get on with it. Does this make sense?

J: Yes, but I don't think you understand that your heroic moments will be during the times that are dull or frightening. The day has no use for Light, but during the night that is when a Light is most useful. This "getting on with it" is much about fear and doing what is right in fearful times.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
cont.

LS: Also, this may sound wierd to the rest of the folks here, did you come see me at around 8:30 or 9:00 am yesterday, kind of like examine me with your energy. Because I definately felt something at that time.

J: I personally did not. However, if someone comes by saying to be of Seth, then they and I will be from the same Mind (House).

LS: Also, from reading the threads, I get the impression that folks see the energies like HH and you as being aliens as in little green men aliens hiding in human form. I don't get this impression. I think it is more like you are the essense of a light or energy that comes from the mind of the Creator. Whereas, humans, also are a spark of God, just not around as long. But all have God within them. Is this true?

J: Both points of view are correct. I personally think the truth lies somewhere between these two extremes.

The one allows people to feel like they are not bound to do the will of the spirits, and the other allows people to feel like they are bound to do the will of the spirits. My truth is that I think that we are bound to help one another, and that a little green guy has just as much right to ask a human to do something as an ArchAngel.

LS: Oh, I want to ask what ou think of Obama?

J: There is much contention about this issue within my Mind, so i have decided to have a very neutral view on our next President. However, what he has said on matters of nuclear disarmimant have encouaged many of us to think that such things are possible.

LS: Could you explain these "dots" to me?

J: Not without a deeper understanding of what Master HH said. Suffice it to say that these tiny lives are just that.

LS: One more thing, there are a number of women that have had visions similar to mine regarding the time of Jesus on Earth. Are anyone of these women the reincarnation of MM? Or, are we all sparks of her energy?

J: I have had similar experiences with the time that Hiram Abif was on Earth. I think within the Minds of the various Houses, that legend and myth exist to encourage and direct those within the house, of prophetic tales of what they House's greatest heros did. Kind of like a copy of the scrpitures not in a book, but within our own minds.

----

Ijna, I wasn't sure if your questions were directed to me, but I will answer them according to my opinion.

Interestingly the Sethian Life Force because it doesn't require absolute truthfulness, is responsible to occationally examining Heresies (that is the symbol for it). Heresies are defined as ideas that do not match the current conception of Reality with the Group Mind. If my answer strikes you as Heretical, please control your emotions, perhaps forgetting what I have said on this matter.

Interestingly enough, the examination of Heresies is important to the over-all functioning and growth of the Houses, and is a service that Seth provides for Lucifer.

I: How did we really end up on a planet that is quarantined? (I find there to be truth in this matter)

J: The basis for the question is on a Mind-centric view of the Universe. It does not reflect the human persective but is centric to the lives that live in higher dimentions. Because their flows are faster than that of human flows, I do think that this perspective is valid and correct. However, a human should recognize the differences between their reality and ours, so that the human can understand Ascention better, and bring their ideas and choices to the mix.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
cont.

When a Life descends through the dimentions and has contact with the Outermost Sphere (the physical plane, rather human spirits wearing their physical bodies), there is many times a dissatisfaction with it. Frustrations, disillusionments, and fears that are felt by such a being not used to physical problems and ways of life desires to return to Source (where it originally came from). When this happens, there is a strong resonation in the being, and the human that they are associated with, to work on whatever needs to be worked on to get it back from whence it came.

A common feeling is that Earth, especially the physical dimension, is a prison. The feelings, the strength of them, especially the negative ones, of fear, anger, hate and such make a being from the higher dimentions (1) yearn for home where the strength of such emotions is less and (2) the being realizes that these emotional impulses should remain on Earth. If they were to resonate up to the higher dimentions, it would hurt those dimentions. Thus the quarantine, or I should say the idea and the desire to keep Earth quarantened.

From the human perspective, Earth is not quarantined. The idea does not make sense from the physical-centric view of humanity. The human part of you Ijna, will continue upon the Wheel of Rebirth for quite some time to com IMO.

I: Where were we before arriving on this planet?

J: We, the human race, has always been here. Even before Homo Sapiens, whatever our previous species was, we were still you and I at that time.

The beings in the higher dimentions used to be human themselves before their Ascention. Thus they also originated from Earth themselves in a way.

In the higher dimensions, there are many planets, but all of them are associated with physical and spiritual Earth. It is just in a way of looking at it. Their observation of Earth comes when there is sufficent contact with people on the physical plane for them to peer outward and see what we are doing. In other words when one of the dimentions crosses that of physical. At that point they become aware of physicality and for some spirits, they find it strange.

I: What consequences do our actions have on the planet earth’s own spiritual evolution? To explain this question….I believe that there is nothing in existence that doesn’t have a life force.

J: Interestingly, as there is suffering and negativity, the engines of the Mind of God run faster and more efficiently. When there is not this suffering, they move slowly. Master HH reflected this idea in his telling of what positivity and negativity would do: change the spiritual constitutions of the various houses in various directions.

That is part of the reason why I chuckled to myself when reconpilot said what he did about overloading The Machine. He didn't know that The Machine eats souls quicker when you try to overload it. And you look like a complete fool when those that you accidently conned into doing the Will of the Machine, see your advice for what it was: non-understanding of the Universe at large.

I care not much of the actual physical planet Earth's spirit. It seems to do quite well with or without our contemplating the subject. So long as it continues to feed us and give us a home. If I was it, I would rather be left alone. Maybe as our understandings of natural things becomes better we might participate consciouslly with it, but, as with our work with endangered animal species, I think we have learned that we can be quite destructive even when our intentions are good.

I: Is there an individual and mass consciousness graduation that takes place where not only the human race benefits?

J: I heard that in antiquity that the House Lucifer experimented with animal lives participating in the Ascention, the the results were negative, in that the minds of animals were not controlling enough of their emotions that the whole experiment was dubbed a failure.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
cont.

Other than this, I have not heard of much more.

----

These are strange answers I know Ijna, however getting a bunch of perspectives on the same Truth is a positive things as it leads to a balanced view, and life is more comfortable and placid when there is a balance.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
JoanTheBlind,

Thank you so much for your answers.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
HA: I'm glad you liked my joke...I like to laugh and poke fun at people.

J: I especially liked it because it was clever, funny and just a little twisted. Also, it had the effect of calming the group down in a way where instead of becoming angry with Master HH, you brought the group vibration from more of a "HOW DARE HE!" to "Oh, gosh, that guy get's on my nerves."

HA: I especially respect the candour with which you answered the depopulation question. It probably is a dilemma.

J: Thank You. I plan more in the future to talk about what the NWO actually is, in a neutral way, and hopefully do a Q&A where we determine why the Illuminati decided to fashion it in the way that they did. I mean if we have to live with it, we'd better make the best of it. At least until you become head of the Illuminati, HA, and you get things running the right way lol.

It will be fun I hope, because many of the things will seem reasonable to you, and you'll have to go running away holding your ears, shouting "Naanananana! Disinformation! Disinformation! NAAAANANANA" or you'll end up thinking that the Illuminati, which means "Enlightened Ones", actually aren't that dumb after all.

HA: I consider the will to survive and thrive in a dangerous world the highest expression of spirituality. Every organism is programmed for longevity.

J: I resonate strongly with this idea. I agree.

HA: I know: "this body is transitory, death is an illusion" etc etc.... Heard it all.

J: I don't say that. In Seth, it is often said "That is easy to say..." or in its long form "That is easy to say when you are not dying."

HA: That said, do you mind if I continue to ask you questions along political/ 3rd dimensional lines?

J: My ministrations are to provide representation for the 3rd Plane so that it might be balanced amoung the other planes. To talk in 3D ways, I like to do.

HA: I understand you won't know everything, no problem.

J: (smiles) Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
JoanTheBlind,

Also, OpenWindow said that he/she was channeling you. Yet, I have the impression that you are a flesh and blood human being and don't have a need for someone to channel you. Which is correct?

If you have not already explained it, would you mind explaining or describing your own "awakening" experience? This assumes that you are not being channeled.

How are you feeling in terms of the pain you mentioned in an earlier post?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
Ijna, I wasn't sure if your questions were directed to me, but I will answer them according to my opinion.

They where...or to anyone else who would have felt inclined to give their view. LOL...addressing to "JoanTheBlind" of course would have been helpful too.

Interestingly the Sethian Life Force because it doesn't require absolute truthfulness, is responsible to occationally examining Heresies (that is the symbol for it). Heresies are defined as ideas that do not match the current conception of Reality with the Group Mind. If my answer strikes you as Heretical, please control your emotions, perhaps forgetting what I have said on this matter.

You gave me a good chuckle here...no worries here. I subscribe to no particular faith and have had to several times in my life throw all that I believed in out the window to start fresh. Speak as freely as you wish, should I disagree with what you have to say you would always receive a respectful rebuttal/response from me.

You mentioned before that you will lie occasionally. Here you say the Sethian Life Force doesn't require absolute truth. Why is that?

Interestingly enough, the examination of Heresies is important to the over-all functioning and growth of the Houses, and is a service that Seth provides for Lucifer.

If I understand you correctly the examination of ideas which do not coincide and are not in agreement with what the different houses have come to believe and trust in helps them grow spiritually due to being open minded to another way of thinking and examining them.

I: How did we really end up on a planet that is quarantined? (I find there to be truth in this matter)

J: The basis for the question is on a Mind-centric view of the Universe. It does not reflect the human persective but is centric to the lives that live in higher dimentions. Because their flows are faster than that of human flows, I do think that this perspective is valid and correct.
When a Life descends through the dimentions and has contact with the Outermost Sphere (the physical plane, rather human spirits wearing their physical bodies), there is many times a dissatisfaction with it. Frustrations, disillusionments, and fears that are felt by such a being not used to physical problems and ways of life desires to return to Source (where it originally came from). When this happens, there is a strong resonation in the being, and the human that they are associated with, to work on whatever needs to be worked on to get it back from whence it came.
A common feeling is that Earth, especially the physical dimension, is a prison. The feelings, the strength of them, especially the negative ones, of fear, anger, hate and such make a being from the higher dimentions (1) yearn for home where the strength of such emotions is less and (2) the being realizes that these emotional impulses should remain on Earth. If they were to resonate up to the higher dimentions, it would hurt those dimentions. Thus the quarantine, or I should say the idea and the desire to keep Earth quarantened.

-continue

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If our souls as H_H stated all hang out together and recuperate after our experiences here in the material world, and even though we have the veil of forgetfulness do we not still deep down inside of us, even if hidden very well, have the same desire of wanting to return home while being here? I had a friend who passed away before he did, he often expressed that he was tired of being here and wanted nothing more than to go home. Our wishes come true, he found out he had cancer and it did not take long for him to move on. I myself feel the deep desire of knowing there is so much more than what meets the eye and have been actively pursuing this path. I know for certain that there is so much more, my journey over the years has not been fruitless.

From the human perspective, Earth is not quarantined. The idea does not make sense from the physical-centric view of humanity. The human part of you Ijna, will continue upon the Wheel of Rebirth for quite some time to com IMO.

I don’t mind being here and I am convinced I have been coming here for quite some time and will continue to. Being here is a challenge. While there is much to be frustrated about here there is a lot that is of beauty.

I: Where were we before arriving on this planet?

J: We, the human race, has always been here. Even before Homo Sapiens, whatever our previous species was, we were still you and I at that time.

Here I entirely agree with you.

That is part of the reason why I chuckled to myself when reconpilot said what he did about overloading The Machine. He didn't know that The Machine eats souls quicker when you try to overload it. And you look like a complete fool when those that you accidently conned into doing the Will of the Machine, see your advice for what it was: non-understanding of the Universe at large.

His mentioning the soul machine reminded me of what Gurdjieff said in a book called “In search of the Miraculous”…we are food for the moon. I don’t know why but it triggered that memory of mine.

I care not much of the actual physical planet Earth's spirit. It seems to do quite well with or without our contemplating the subject. So long as it continues to feed us and give us a home. If I was it, I would rather be left alone. Maybe as our understandings of natural things becomes better we might participate consciouslly with it, but, as with our work with endangered animal species, I think we have learned that we can be quite destructive even when our intentions are good.

Here we disagree. The earth is my home, I was born here, and so there is already a connection between us. It just needs to be discovered and a whole new world opens up to you. I find this for me to be extremely important. There is constant communication when one is willing to listen.

I: Is there an individual and mass consciousness graduation that takes place where not only the human race benefits?

J: I heard that in antiquity that the House Lucifer experimented with animal lives participating in the Ascention, the the results were negative, in that the minds of animals were not controlling enough of their emotions that the whole experiment was dubbed a failure.

cont.

Other than this, I have not heard of much more.

Hmmm….interesting.

These are strange answers I know Ijna, however getting a bunch of perspectives on the same Truth is a positive things as it leads to a balanced view, and life is more comfortable and placid when there is a balance.

I don’t mind balance and comfort but I welcome discomfort because it is my motivator for searching and learning and experiencing a lot more. I hope what I wrote made sense. If it does not I apologize…I have had more interruptions this evening then what I cared for and so my thoughts where constantly interrupted.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
JoanTheBlind,

It took me a while to allow the point you made about Starseeds and Walk-Ins to hit my brain and to let that information come into understanding. What can I say, I am getting old. So, I am a Starseed and I have this Walk-In with me in this human self which is the body, the mind, the soul, the spirit, and the whole is enclosed or One. Me, the human, has Earthly beginnings. The Starseed is the life force within me, the energy, and the Walk-in is this being hanging out with the Starseed me and the Human me? Is this correct? So, when I walk into a dark room, and sense that something is in there, I am seeing a reflection of the Walk-In? Or, all kinds of beings as well, but also the Walk-In? The memory I have of floating around the knees of God is the Walk-In's memory?

What about the sense I have had of a "Council" watching and judging my actions and re-actions and progress? Because this Council was present when I was floating around the knees of God.

How would you explain the role of a Starseed? Are all that are of Jesus' House experiencing these types of memories? I know you don't know all of the answers. I am just asking from your perspective.

How do you think I can best go about improving the "results" I am seeing in this life I am currently living?

Also, you said that you could best be described as a Hoaxer. But, if you are of the Seth House and it is a House of Light, then is it not your orientation to shed "light" on darkness and mysteries for those that ask?

You said that the House of Jesus is the House of Love. HH said something similiar to that. I did not find this site until someone posted it on another forum. So, I didn't ask him any questions. Anyhow, if Love and Light are in different Houses, then how does a Starseed from a House of Love, which I take to be we pretty much deliver and represent unconditional love in the world, operate so that they are operating within a high vibration of Light? Because Love and Light are not the same thing. Love, without wisdom, can bring sadness. I am a bit tired of the whole sacrificial lamb thing.

Also, I have a hard time meditating. I believe this is because of the level of human stress that has prevaded my life over the last decade or more. Do you recommend a method for moving around or above all of this "stuff"? I am a worrier.

I have these acquaintances that had a bad experience when they tried to read the HH thread. Is this purposeful? I mean as it should be as what he said was not intended for them and might actually delay what they were trying to achieve? Not, necessarily because what he said was as a "trickster" as folks like to think of Lucifer?

I had a simlar experience when reading Reconpilot. He appeared to be a bit too "human" to me. By this I mean, he seems like he has absorbed what he does not like in humans by having judged it. He does not remain objective in the same way HH and you have. Kind like he is a teenager to compare it to human development.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Also, have you ever heard the term "Radiant Boy" or "Radiant" in terms of referring to a human? What do you think of Indigos? I have been told that my son is an Indigo. I suspect that he is not an Indigo, but is something differnt. But, I have yet to hear it described and I can't say why I have this feeling.

He seems to know things without knowing he knows them. For instance, one night he couldn't sleep and he stayed up and wrote this essay. He had no idea what it was about, just that it poured out of him and it seemed to be true. He showed it to his Philosophy teacher and she told him it was quantum theory. He had never heard of quantum theory, at least not the philosophical aspects of it. So, in my relationship with him, from the beginning he has been like this, this old man and vibrant being, I feel like he and I are more like brother and sisters in some respects. Whereas with one of my brothers, I felt more like I was his mother. Do you think that, as my son's mother, it has been a mistake to see him in this way? I didn't intend to and have acted in a parental role. But, I was often entertained by him. As one of the House of Jesus, with my leaning being towards love, do you think this has blinded me to the best ways of helping him grow?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Too my fellow ATS-ers, I propose something new.

I will prioritize those questions that I ask by placing an asterix next to questions that I would like answered the most. If there is insufficent time or interest in answering them, please answer the *'ed questions first.

------

I: You gave me a good chuckle here...no worries here. I subscribe to no particular faith and have had to several times in my life throw all that I believed in out the window to start fresh. Speak as freely as you wish, should I disagree with what you have to say you would always receive a respectful rebuttal/response from me.

J: By how you have said this, I can tell that you are trustworthy. Where there is trust, deeper things can be talked about. Where there is no trust, no safety, only the most shallow of subjects can be discussed.

Suterlaben has asked how he can get another Ruling Bloodlines disclosure? Simple. Show that you are trustworthy. If the group does not show interest and respect for a teacher, no teacher will be forthcomming.

Suterlaben has expressed interest, however the group will have to show respect for Master Hidden Hand to reappear. If no respect is forthcoming, then Master HH will minister in different areas with students that are ready.

The Lucifers have expressed an interest in teaching here. I find that highly complimentry. It could be a mutual respect for Truth that has brought this about. However, if respect for Truth is mingled with a tendancy towards an inability to handle Luciferic Power. which control is indicated by wisdom, temperance, humility, respect and self-control, then ATS will be ministered to by lesser Houses (such as Seth), and only a partial Disclosure possible.

I: If I understand you correctly the examination of ideas which do not coincide and are not in agreement with what the different houses have come to believe and trust in helps them grow spiritually due to being open minded to another way of thinking and examining them.

J: I could not have explained this idea better myself.

I: You mentioned before that you will lie occasionally. Here you say the Sethian Life Force doesn't require absolute truth. Why is that?

J: I guess when it comes down to it, that's why there is a differentiation between Seth and Lucifer. Lucifer never lies. Seth will lie occationally. Humans lie occationally.

Is it possible for Lucifer to lie? Yes, but the cost is a gradual lessening of Luciferic power. It is that way in Jesus's house, that if you are sexually loose that you will loose power in his House in that way. By not obeying the rules of the House, you will loose power within the House.

What happens to a Lucifer if he lies too much? I suppose he becomes a Seth at some point. What happens when a Seth exalts Truth to the highest of stations? It is possible he/she has strayed from his own House and is in Lucifer's.

Let me ask you this Inja, have you eve told a lie? If you answer honestly, then does that make you an "admitted" liar? For all intents and purposes, if you admit that you've told some lies here and there, in a way does than make you more honest than most? It is an interesting philosophical contemplation if you ask yourself these things, I think.

*How do you suppose it works, based on how I have described it?

----

LS: So, I am a Starseed and I have this Walk-In with me in this human self which is the body, the mind, the soul, the spirit, and the whole is enclosed or One. Me, the human, has Earthly beginnings. The Starseed is the life force within me, the energy, and the Walk-in is this being hanging out with the Starseed me and the Human me? Is this correct? So, when I walk into a dark room, and sense that something is in there, I am seeing a reflection of the Walk-In? Or, all kinds of beings as well, but also the Walk-In?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join