It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, those that want to do this will have to get with Suterlaben via U2U and bug him about it.

There has to be (1) sufficient numbers of interested people, probably close to as many as participated in the original HH discussion, and (2) we'll need sufficent numbers of teacher/instructors.

Teacher/instructors will have to keep the thread focused by viewpoint/alternate viewpoint debate. Passive participants can inject information as they see fit. And we're going to get a lot of the Chaos crowd as well as cameo appearances (I hope Maben shows up because he seems to have an opinion on this stuff).

I'd like it if Suterlaben could MC, introduce me as the instructor for this course of study, and if anyone wants to get with me via U2U with their thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

Or this thing is going to flare out, and HH and others will just appear randomly as they sense that their message might find fertile ground. I tell you, I have no idea how this is going to go.

LS, you are going to have to step up and explore your potential as an instructor. The fact that you can think clearly I think makes you an ideal candidate for this. I'll take the lead, but its going to stretch you a bit. I'd suggest getting in touch with people via U2U and sharing with them this idea, and get a little buzz going. But its up to you as to what your roll would be in this.

Joan

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You know maybe they arnt so friendly..... Dont easly be decieved.. I just found this read it so many places and occurances. google some for articles... you may chaang your mind.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sugrbare03

I empathize with your position SB.

But the documents from HH are here. What are we going to with them?

We can either one of three things:

(1) We can run.
(2) We can confidently walk up and talk about it until the cows come home.
(3) We can rush up, break the sucker apart, understand what we can and then retreat.

I'm always a big fan of #3 myself.

#1 isn't much of an option, because it makes ATS'ers look like punks who, even with their anger and thoughts of a better world, fall in line faster than most humans.

#2 isn't much of an option, because it denies what you are talking about here.

#3 is basically all that's left.

Option 3 requires that we have atleast a bit of what the Illuminati has as their evolutionary advantage: an ability to perform "positive conspiracy" which is to say, the ability to organically figure out what to do as a group that will result in something positive.

I am curious as to if this group has that potential. If it does not, then there isn't much you can do with your plans. Either you do or you don't. If we don't then so be it.

I say we get in there, discuss it quickly, determine if it is consistant with what we know, and if there is inconsistancies figure out what they are, then throw away those pieces we can't figure out what to do with. If there is something dangerous there, we need a minimum of information with which to understant what that threat is. If there is something dangerous within the writtings themselves, we'll just decide to mutually forget what we've seen.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It sounds okay to me. I just don't jive with this whole thing of depicting those within human bodies as aliens. If you are in a human body, you are subject to the rules of Earth, gravity and stuff like that, the rules of being human, even if your knowledge is advanced. I mean if a bus comes at you and you don't see it, you will be smooshed like the rest of us. So, I prefer to think of them as humans with advanced knowledge--high spiritual and mental IQs. As long as their source is our Creator, they are the same as us and one with us, so what is the big deal. But, if it is all about that old timey winning of souls type thing, I am not for it. My soul has been spoken for and it belongs to God, the positive light within God.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

I apologize that I've sort of dropped off the radar here for the past few days. But I've caught up with things now, so I'm going to offer my two cents.

Joan - You have said that it is not so important that we know about you as the messenger. I'm sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but H_H and Insider provided much more clear descriptions of who they were and what their purposes were. I am still confused by you. You talk like you are of some higher spiritual force, yet you talk about "going to high school" and things which exist within our realm. You say you are of the House of Seth, say that LittleStar is of the House of Jesus, then go on to say in a recent post that you think that you and LS are of the same house. You talk about being in a servant or assistant role to the House of Lucifer, and yet your descriptions seem to indicate a great degree of separation and lack of any sort of interaction with this "House." You have not made it clear what you mean by "Houses," at least not to me. That, as well as the fact that your descriptions of your daily life sound like someone who lives in similar circumstances such as myself, yet you claim to be of some higher force and that you are being channeled.

I really don't want to interfere with the discussion that is taking place here, as I see that they are valuable, but in my particular case (and I assume this applies to many other ATSers as well), the fact that you seem to contradict yourself and lack adequate explanation only confuses things rather than clarifying them. Some of the points of your overall message seem to rely on certain bits of knowledge (i.e. what constitutes a "House"...your definition(s) seem much different from what H_H was talking about) being understood, and when you can't provide a clear answer as to how we are to understand them, it makes your message difficult to comprehend. I had a much easier time with H_H, the message was clear and resonated heavily. With you, that is not the case.

Also, you say you are being channeled. I seem to recall H_H warning very specifically against channeled material, especially when it isn't resonating. I'm not trying to idolize H_H or anything but something isn't really "clicking" here where it has during other phases of my "truth quest," including all of those phases that came before H_H. This feels like a step backwards rather than forward.

All of that being said, I think this discussion should continue. I am agreeable to starting a new thread in which we can discuss H_H (and possibly other Bloodline disclosures such as the "Insider" case), but I fear that if you present yourself as you have here then you (and by association, us) will be attacked far more than even H_H was. I fear that among the negativity that will be drawn to the discussion, the value of it will be lost.

You say are applying for the job and yet the more you describe yourself the less you seem like the candidate I was looking for. You seem to be an entirely different sort of entity all together, with some sort of distant relationship with the group that H_H comes from, if any legitimate interaction exists there at all. This confuses me a lot and I am having a hard time deriving anything of value from your posts, though I have gotten something out of it (kind of fuzzy as to what, specifically, though).

Quick question: I assume you've been reading reconpilot's thread/talked to him? What do you make of him? I feel like for an ET who is supposed to be enlightened and here to help, he has quite a bit of trouble controlling himself and seems to spew a lot of hate and fear. And this is the first I've ever heard of the "soul catcher" that he talks about. Sounds kind of like scientology to me.

I'd appreciate it if you would address these points and then we can discuss the next step.

Thanks.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by suterlaben]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
SB,

I think that HH made it clear that he was a walking talking human, but one that had been trained in the ways of the "House" of Lucifer. By house I think he meant like a way of directing one's energy or training handed down over the centuries by elder family members that established a sort of family mission.

This is what I am trying to get a handle on. The Ra material seems to indicate, at least to me, that there are many humans with entities that originated from the "higher" densities. Some have more than one in them. To have this clearly explained would help me with my understanding a great deal. If you read Mary of Magedelene's gospel, you will see an entry where Jesus explains how we can move up what he described as a ladder of understanding. Gaining a handle on what is within all of us, human, higher density beings, soul, spirit, would definately unravel many mysteries.

I think that Joan has explained what she has had revealed to her would be different from Hidden Hand as it comes from a different school of thought ie House. This is kind of like the difference between a historian and an anthropologist. How they would view the same set of facts and what they would look at as important would differ. They would stress different facts or objects in their interpretation of their meaning to the overall truth of a particular time. HH stresses the plight of negative over positive energies. Joan stresses sheading light on all aspects of this. It is a different perspective, not right or wrong, just different.

I asked her about the channeling thing. She didn't answer. But, I don't remember her saying she was channeled so much as another poster claimed he was channeling her. She could be a higher density being that is within your everyday human person. Which is what I take her and HH to be. There are lots of houses in God's mansion. See it as one belongs to a particular religion or denomination perhaps and one belongs to another. Joan has said that she is not of the same rank as HH. Perhaps he is a Cardinal and she is a Bishop. (figuratively of course(

Ask yourself, is it possible that there is a higher density being within you. It is possible that part of you knows this or else would you be here? Would this interest you as much? Joan has indicated a certain respect for you in her desire to have you monderate the discussion with HH. I think she has seen that which is in you that you have yet to discover and this practice or project is a manner in which it can be brought forward.

Joan said there was great importance in a choice of a name. So, I ran the my name choice, Little Star through a numerology calculator. What it produced was a report that very closely resembles the one that is produced from my real life name. I found this to be very interesting. The Soul Path numbers were the same.

Peace out

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

S: Joan - You have said that it is not so important that we know about you as the messenger.

J: I beleive that Master HH said the same thing. It is consistant.

S: I'm sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but H_H and Insider provided much more clear descriptions of who they were and what their purposes were.

J: Actually I beleive the problem to be that I have been too clear and too honest on the human aspects of myself. This has lead to a decreased celebrity status. I am OK with that.

And I have been careful to emphasize the mission aspect of me being here.

Quoting myself: "I wish to apply for the job [Suterlaben's request for another Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure]. I beleive I may be of assistance in both educating and entertaining the people here at ATS. I have read Master Hidden Hand's posts and have found them stimulating, as I have seen they have been to all of you. However I feel that further elaboration is necessary."

S: I am still confused by you. You talk like you are of some higher spiritual force, yet you talk about "going to high school" and things which exist within our realm.

J: (Joan smiles) Hidden Hand, at least the portion of him that types on a keyboard, still puts his pants on one leg at a time. He too has rather mundain human memories. Someone asked him what kind of car he drives. Rather than concentrate on that aspect of himself, he remained quiet.

S: You say you are of the House of Seth, say that LittleStar is of the House of Jesus, then go on to say in a recent post that you think that you and LS are of the same house.

J: Quoting myself:

"....[historically] Several of the Names spontaneously collapsed into the Name Jesus. There was a movement called Gnosis, that tried to shift the mass in the direction of Light, however, as we have seen, they were unsuccessful and eventually all of their numbers were absorbed into the Body of Christ."

Seth was one of the ones absorbed into the Body of Christ, or House Jesus. So its possible for a person to be of both Seth and Jesus.

I am consistant.

S: You talk about being in a servant or assistant role to the House of Lucifer, and yet your descriptions seem to indicate a great degree of separation and lack of any sort of interaction with this "House." You have not made it clear what you mean by "Houses," at least not to me.

J: What I have said is metaphorical. The actual truth on the matter cannot be explained with the current mindset that exists at ATS. I am of the opinion, that Master HH's discourse was an attempt at reconcilling basic foundations upon which a consensus could occur. In some ways, I am close, in other ways I am not.

S: That, as well as the fact that your descriptions of your daily life sound like someone who lives in similar circumstances such as myself, yet you claim to be of some higher force and that you are being channeled.

"When there is a configuration of both a starseed (the human, who is also spirit, but still has the ability to incarnate, or generate a physical body) and a walk-in (the higher dimentional being, who is also spirit, but does not have the ability to generate a physical body, and thus experiences the physical not through direct incarnation, but by walking into a human already on the physical plane), these consitiute a composite being which, when all the spirits involved are healthy and mature, result in a viable life form."

This is who and what I am. There are many like me. Whether I am telling the truth or not, or I am deluding myself, is a matter of opinion.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
cont.

S: I really don't want to interfere with the discussion that is taking place here, as I see that they are valuable, but in my particular case (and I assume this applies to many other ATSers as well), the fact that you seem to contradict yourself and lack adequate explanation only confuses things rather than clarifying them.

J: These are new ideas. It will take time for them to penetrate here, if ever.

S: Some of the points of your overall message seem to rely on certain bits of knowledge (i.e. what constitutes a "House"...your definition(s) seem much different from what H_H was talking about) being understood, and when you can't provide a clear answer as to how we are to understand them, it makes your message difficult to comprehend.

J: Master HH was using literal symbolism. I am looking more at it as a concept. Between the two, a receptive person can triangulate.

I don't know. He might come back and tell me that my concept is incorrect. You never know.

S: I had a much easier time with H_H, the message was clear and resonated heavily. With you, that is not the case.

J: Literal symbolism will do that. Abstract reasoning usually doesn't lead to a resonation in regular human beings.

For example, a Christian will respond to "God is Love" and resonate strongly with this. However if someone says "The Love of God works within certain frameworks as evidenced by the fact that we still have wars and famine." it will not resonate. Both are correct from differing points of view.

S: Also, you say you are being channeled.

"Perhaps a better way of looking at this as "co-creator". A spiritual being has come from somewhere to join with you so that the both of you can put your two-cents in of where you want things to end up. A typical way of reconcilling this is too look at you...as the Lower Self, the human self, and to look at you...the Higher Self, the walk-in."

Accurately, its a co-channel. My higher and lower portions balance. At some instances, the higher speaks stronger, at other times my lower self speaks stronger.

Why?

Quote: "...Any being that decides to be a Gateway to the higher dimentions must be responsible as to what he[/she] allows here on our plane..."

And how is this done?

Quote: "When there is a configuration of both a starseed... and a walk-in...these consitiute a composite being which, when all the spirits involved are healthy and mature, result in a viable life form."

S: I seem to recall H_H warning very specifically against channeled material, especially when it isn't resonating.

J: Correct. You shouldn't beleive something that doesn't sit right with you.

S: I'm not trying to idolize H_H or anything but something isn't really "clicking" here where it has during other phases of my "truth quest," including all of those phases that came before H_H. This feels like a step backwards rather than forward.

J: Yes, it is a step backwards. I have no intent to introduce something higher than Ra or Lucifer. Can you imagine the hubris in that? I am both complimented and releived that you have recognized that about me. It means I know my part in the Game.

S: All of that being said, I think this discussion should continue. I am agreeable to starting a new thread in which we can discuss H_H (and possibly other Bloodline disclosures such as the "Insider" case), but I fear that if you present yourself as you have here then you (and by association, us) will be attacked far more than even H_H was. I fear that among the negativity that will be drawn to the discussion, the value of it will be lost.

J: Personally I beleive the risk is in disinterest, not attack. However, you could be correct.

Perhaps we could introduce it as not another Ruling Bloodline DIsclosure, but call it something like Ruled Bloodline Disclosure. Hmmmm, doesn't resonate. We'll think of something.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
S: You say are applying for the job and yet the more you describe yourself the less you seem like the candidate I was looking for. You seem to be an entirely different sort of entity all together, with some sort of distant relationship with the group that H_H comes from, if any legitimate interaction exists there at all. This confuses me a lot and I am having a hard time deriving anything of value from your posts, though I have gotten something out of it (kind of fuzzy as to what, specifically, though).

J: Jonny Carson couldn't get an Elvis for every guest. Sometimes you have to take the Jack Blacks.

S: Quick question: I assume you've been reading reconpilot's thread/talked to him? What do you make of him? I feel like for an ET who is supposed to be enlightened and here to help, he has quite a bit of trouble controlling himself and seems to spew a lot of hate and fear. And this is the first I've ever heard of the "soul catcher" that he talks about. Sounds kind of like scientology to me.

J: I think that Reconpilot has to be careful in what he says, how he says it, and what he desires to resonate in the people around him. Energy follows thought. Even our words and ideas are creative. He should formulate an idea of what he wants to accomplish and stay focused.

Does he want hate and fear? I think our friend ReconPilot would strongly protest that that is what he's looking to create. However, I see your point.

S: I'd appreciate it if you would address these points and then we can discuss the next step.

J: Here you go.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
My Mind dwells on this Suterlaben:

S: You say you are of the House of Seth, say that LittleStar is of the House of Jesus, then go on to say in a recent post that you think that you and LS are of the same house.

I thought you guys might not be listenting to me, but the fact that you registered this indicates a deep level of concentration and intelligence (in being able to spot inconsistancies in a lot of text). I think we learned something about each other today.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Joan,

You said in an earlier post that we might be of the same house. I have these memories which I have had all of my life. Thanks to, I think it was S, I went to the LawofOne material and was able to confirm what I was suspecting. I think I quite possibly a Starseed, a Walk-in, incarnated in a very old Human Soul. One or all of them have not yet completely matured. Also, there may be another in the mix.

This is why I have been pushing the envelope in asking you to identify or explain your personage (I like that word personage). I actually have memories of being a child and thinking how stupid these beings (humans) are. This did not go over well on the playground when I would try to make corrections to their thinking.

Anyhow, I wish there was a Starseed/Walk-in University that gave exercises on how to do a "melding" or something of the kind. This is why folks identifying HH or you, or any breathing flesh and blood human being as an "alien" bothered me. It is like that show Heros. That which humans do not understand, they tend to attack. Look at racism in the US. Well, that has more to do with power struggles.

Funny thing is, they would often have to attack themselves, their own being, because unless you have memories of this stuff, you wont know what is up with you. I even have a memory of being told, in being discouraged from coming here, that I would not remember very much. I still do not, except being told I would not remember and so, and some of receiving some type of training, either in actual exercises or from being here on previous occasions. I used to have dreams about these when I was much younger. I was told without my remembering, they wouldn't be able to help me very much. But, one thing I stated was that this was okay because I knew I would not be alone, and that I just had to remember the key to it all, love was always with me and to just Be. I am still working out the just Being part and remembering the Love part.

Therefore, I get the impression that the more you remember, the more help you will receive. How can you remember without being given guideposts along the way? I take it that you and HH and the Ra material are a few of those guideposts. We make our own university of sorts in reading and asking for help. Receiving teaching would not be possible because of the free will rule and that we all have a somewhat different aspect of the whole, a different orientation. So, we have to remember the aspect that we came here to contribute.

How am I doing?

S, you more than likely are one of the many. HH has an advantage in that his Earth family has provided him with those memories, or encouraging them perhaps, and direction to developing as they have a purpose that is served in that memory. It is like the family business. Spreading negativity is a full time job I guess. I am sure that Jesus kind of put a wrench in the works as well.

Whereas, the rest of us operate more as free agents and are on our own in establishing these memories and ties. I wish I had a way to help you, but alas, I don't and I don't think Joan or HH would be able to tell you more regarding your own truth, unless you can feed them with more information.

HH would probably think this was all irrelevant to the purpose served by his house, to give information on such an individualised basis. Heck, if I didn't have these memories that came to me when I was a kid, and which do not fit into any of the traditions in which I was being raised (Christian), I would think the whole thing, and did until recently, the whole thing was a product of much applied imagination. Heck, in a way it is in a Creator sort of way. But, it all lines up with these memories of mine.

Couldn't you just enjoy the journey?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
S, I wanted to ask you something else about something you said. You said

S: I'm not trying to idolize H_H or anything but something isn't really "clicking" here where it has during other phases of my "truth quest," including all of those phases that came before H_H. This feels like a step backwards rather than forward.

Okay, for one thing, I have learned that we forget in order to remember. Forgetting could be seen as a step backwards. I think HH gave us this outline sort to speak from which he left us to work with and draw memories or conclusions. Joan is being more specific and giving information which is a bit more elementary for those that did not get the larger concepts of HH. This is why she proposes we all discuss his material to help everyone gain some understanding of it.

Also, Joan said that her responses to my inquiries could have the result of others being discouraged from continuing on. She is not offering to answer all of our questions. She is proposing it be a group effort in a discussion forum. I want to say that Joan helped me to clarify the rumblings that the HH material began. If you don't allow yourself to receiving information from her because you don't regard her as sort of having a high enough degree, then you wont get anything from the discourse with her. So, why not participate in a discussion thread examining the HH material in detail and see if he comes forward?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I take it that this thread is over. So, I am signing out and will not be back on this site as this thread was pretty much what kept me here. I get notices if I should receive a U2U message. So, unless someone wants to get in touch with me in that manner, I am over and out of here.

Peace be with you all

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

I doubt if its dead, Little Star. Sometimes these things just need time to take a bit of a breather. People catching their breaths, doing a little me time to think about things.

Let's watch and see what happens...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am here and I am ready for the new thread! I read H_H's thread a few times and have just caught up on this one. Little Star - I feel as if I am reading my own words at times when reading yours. My quest for knowledge is being fed nicely, but in my mind a bit too slowly! Patience is a virtue they say and I, too, go to bed and pray for those beings to appear at the foot of my bed to tell me of my origin and my purpose. The struggle is to hang on to the patience and continue with every day life, while on the inside seeking with every fibre of beingness the path to infinite intelligence.

S, thank you so much for starting this thread! Even if it is not exactly as you had preferred, it is VERY informative - I read it and I take what resonates... some doesn't and that's okay, so be it. Words that are beginning to be words to live by, the message, not the messenger!!! Never before has that meant so much to me.

Thank you Joan for being so forthcoming. I love your style (it did take a page or so to get used to it!) And I resonate with some of your personal trials that you mentioned.

I look forward to more converstions and also to H_H's possible return!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay[/i Blujay,
I enjoyed reading your post. We are on equal footing here, wanting more to lead us to another glimpse of the "other side", which is really right here, right now. I am about to give up on Joan, S, and H_H ever returning. We can share what we find with each other.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

LS

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
LowLevelMason, let's face it, Hidden_Hand topic keeps you intrigued

But I hope HH-like posters will show themselves again in ATS. It's always good to see if such posters crack under sceptics criticism or continue to spread their message. HH was quite straightforward, I liked him.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Right here, right now is right. I even bought a book called Be Here Now... by Ram Dass, it's very good. I will hold out the hope that J and/or H_H return, possibly in the new thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If you had read Insider's comments you'd remember that he said that "not only spokens words but written words have a frequency which have a direct effect".

Now if people were aware of this they'd clearly see that Hidden Hand is a hoax. Of course there are other methods to tell whether he was the real deal or not. However I've noticed when people start talking about "love" they get pretty caught up.

One of the traps.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OK, it seems that Suterlaben is on board with this idea. I am still waiting for his email for final confirmation on starting the new thread, but it looks like it is a go.

I would ask the participants to prepare by lightly reading Master HH's material, and any related material like the Law of One, Sethian Materials, Ra Materials, and things like that. I plan to disect HH's original material, comment on my thoughts on the subject and have short discussions based on the groups ideas, contrary or affirming.

I have reciently had contact with House Lucifer and what we are doing here seems to be consistant with their Mind set. Casual oseververs have been sent and will be monitoring aspects of our conversation.

I would remind House Lucifer that it is not the intent of House Seth to perform Transferance at this time, but to allow us connectivity by Internet for the purpose of education. We welcome participants of all Houses so long as it is performed over Internet connectivity (the other types of connectivity are known to those that practice it).

I am involved with important business at this time, so I would ask the participants to endure periods of inactivity from time to time. These inactive periods will be helpful to the participants in that it will allow ideas to settle before new material is covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join