It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

I wasn't implying that his Family are aliens from Venus. What he stated is that they are of Venusian heritage (it is indeed in there), which I took to mean that when they were still evolving in 3rd density, as we are, their home planet was Venus, but since they are spiritually thousands of years and many cycles evolved beyond that stage, their soul group has since left the planet, and are currently incarnating here on Earth as part of their mission. Some scientists think that Venus may once have been suitable for life, but it is now a "dead planet," so that lends a small shred of credence to the claim. Venus was also called referred the ancient Greeks by the name "Phosphorus," meaning "Light Bringer" i.e. "Lucifer." (another point that was eluded to)

Also, there are a lot of other sources (contactees, whistle blowers, etc.) that will tell you that "human" life is very prominent in this galaxy, and that there are many species out there that look identical to us, and some that have similar features but notable differences (i.e. different color skin, larger eyes, etc.). So I can see how this may fit together, but it wasn't fully addressed. I suppose there are a number of ways they could have been able to incarnate into human bodies.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hidden Hand in a nutshell:

You can't win, there's no hope. Beat the NWO by helping old ladies across the road. And we're doing this because we lurrrrveee you.

I'm ashamed to say I fell for this for a week or two. I'm not embarrassed that I asked him questions, just that I actually believed that nonsense about them causing this pain because they love us ssoooo much.

Otherworldly and ReconPilot have made some really interesting points about this thread. If you want (I believe) a genuine insider, read everything ReconPilot wrote. Including the seminal "Questions for ReconPilot" thread. The guy claimed to be Royal blood as well. Recon's revelations are more interesting, and even more amazing in their implications. But hey, his grammar's not that good, so he can't be royalty, right?

And remember man: People starving to death in Africa, entire families sick and bloated with intestinal worms from drinking dirty water, all those children with limbs blown off and bloodied faces in Gaza is because I Looooveee youuu.

images.salon.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Hidden Hand loves these people.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by HiAliens]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Perhaps this is what you're really looking for.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

I hope I did not convey the impression that I was putting your idea of thinking of him as an alien down. I went back and read it again. What I was trying to point out is that, in this time and place, he is not here as an alien, but as one of us. Also, they may have started as beings on Venus; but, they advanced from their point of existence there. I think this is a very important part of his message. They incarnate, as humans. In other words, they get here just as the rest of us do through the birthing process. Because they come into a family that teaches them a code, a history, about a tradition that links them to a type of knowledge the rest of us for the most part don't have access to or are not part of as we are not members of the family and do not serve the purpose of the family, we don't receive it. I still wonder about what a blood test would reveal about them if anything. But, hey, what does it matter? It is the message that counts. People have done, and still are doing this with Jesus. There are all kinds of books out making a argument that he had a child with Mary of Magdelene. Yet, how many are stopping and reading the gospels, even her gospel? Jesus tried to teach and people want to argue about who and what he was and is. Don't miss the party because you are worried about checking out the house. The house in which it is held is only one aspect of the whole shabang.

Also, another poster pointed out and gave a great deal of importance to the role of spreading negativity that HH stated was the purpose of the family. It was compared to a father spanking a child. I feel this misses the point. You have to trace the discussion back to the beginning of the explanation of the role of the family. If you have only a positive polarity you can only know that part of existence. If you have both a positive and a negative, you make the determination as to which will rule your choices and your being. His family is not like the father which spanks us. His family provides opportunities to do wrong to us and we choose to take advantage of them. We make the choices and we do the judging and we have to work out the karma. They come into our lives as people that have some influence over us and give us a chance to do something wrong in some manner. It looks like everyday life to us. When really, it is a chance to define who and what we are.

I think the best course is to do as another poster pointed out and find what resonates with you and go with that. If none of it does, then go with none of it. Surely those that work hard to tear it apart could find something else to build upon instead of tearing something down? For me, some of the things he said explain things that I could not explain that I have experienced. Does it provide all of the answers to me? No, and as HH pointed out, it would be of no value to me if it did. I am going to stick with what appears to me to be his main message--get your house in order. A bit of advice that is also in the Bible. Be good, think good, do good, and love. I especially liked his description of creation where he said what I thought amounted to, and have always suspected, that Love is a form of energy and that we all live and float within a field of love at all times, no matter what our choices in life may be.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

He copied everything he said from the "Ra teachings" and the "Law of One". You can google the Law of One and see that for yourself. You don't need to feed into some copy cat's ego, just go read it all there.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was wondering why no one asked him the signifigance of his chosen name on ATS. I looked it up and in a dictionary named Collins online it is defined as the unknown source or cause of unfortunate events.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I read some of otherworldly's thread. Interesting, yes. Just to defend myself, I never believe anything 100%, but I just felt that Hidden_Hand's message did indeed "resonate," and I was interested to see if we could make it happen again. I had a lot of other questions which, to me, would have allowed me to make a better judgment as to whether or not I was inclined to accept his story fully. But, by what was given, I found myself "buying it," if not for the story, then for the message itself. Also, it felt like the "missing piece of the puzzle" after everything that I had seen from tons of other "whistle blower" and "insider" sources. But that's just me.

As far as your interpretation is concerned, I guess I disagree. I can see how from the perspective of higher density, suffering and death in a single lifetime are insignificant, as this is just a "game" and we are supposed to learn from the negativity. To know what we are not helps to know even better what we are. But it's difficult to take that view of death and suffering, as they seem so real to us. I didn't think H_H was suggesting that we accept it, but rather we use it as the tool that it is, meaning do all we can to eliminate negativity without creating more in the process. If it helps us to become more wise, evolved souls in the end, then in the cosmic sense, I guess that would be doing us a favor (assuming you buy that we were having "problems" with our spiritual evolution in the first place). You need to agree with the spirituality ideas to agree with the other points, which I did before I even saw H_H or Insider's threads.

So in regards to the Africans, I guess the answer would be that since we are privileged and we have the ability to help them, then it is our duty to do so. I'm no exemplary case, by any means, but I see it as the right course of action. If I had money or time to help then I would, and I intend on at least trying once I have the means.

No matter the case, I am thankful for what I have been given and I am working on myself, and being of service to others. Can't go wrong there, can ya?

Do you have a link to ReconPilot's thread? I couldn't find it, but I'd still like to read it.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by suterlaben

Do you have a link to ReconPilot's thread? I couldn't find it, but I'd still like to read it.

Cheers

Suterlaben. I will not give you the link to Reconpilots thread. I am doing this because I LOVE YOU. If I was to give you the link outright, you would never learn. It is very hard for me to do this, but I simply must reach 95 per cent negativity. I promise you that we are the very best of friends in 6th density, and when the game is over, we shall have a good laugh and I will provide you with all the links you need. My father is joking that you should spend some time in 7th density neutral to balance your impatience. Never a dull moment with Dad around!

Yeah, a lot of the thread resonated with me too. It was 90 per cent true, like all good disinfo. The STO/STS stuff was great, and I have really benefitted from trying to be more service to others oriented.

I don't have any truck with that "from down here it looks bad but from a HIGHER LEVEL its just fine" malarkey. Here's the thing, evil can make us grow, sure. Adversity makes a man. The forces of love and creation are so strong that they can turn literally any negative situation around. When we triumph over evil we grow.
That is a far cry from saying evil is deliberately put there to make us strong. HH has subtly blurred the truth here. Believe me I've read all that spiritual stuff and fallen under it's spell a few times before. It is a terrible trap, it encourages self-congratulation and complacency.
"Ohhh, these poor little fools, can they not see that their suffering is illusory? I pity them, stuck in their simple 3D world view." I believed this stuff when I was younger.
I promise you if evil ever comes into your life you will know it is for real. In Guatemala the CIA cut indigenous women's breasts off in front of the rest of their village as a warning to rebels. Yes, I am giving the worst examples I can, I know. Please do not tell me you think the force that did this had humanity's best interests at heart.
There is a difference between the subtle tests and playful punches of the universe and the outright insane violence of the western military industrial complex.

This planet is on the verge of an unprecedented expansion in consciousness. Humanity has been kept down for far too long. The HH messages are a last ditch attempt from our jailers to appear benign.

If you want real knowledge and wisdom try this: www.soulwise.net...

The "Shopping for spirit" articles by Steve Gamble are very good as well.

BTW I enjoy debating with you. Even though I disagree with a fair bit of what you say, you articulate things well and are open to others points. This is rare even on ATS.

P.S. More of Hidden Hands love.... www.youtube.com... Yaaaay see you after the game HH... yaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I know the previous message was not directed at me. However, I think you misunderstood HH's message. He didn't say that he and his family committed evil acts. He said they presented the opportunity to us, mankind, to engage in evil acts. We have the choice as to if we will choose to live in negativity, participate in the evil, or not. It is nothing new, just a different take on what has been said before and is actually contained within the Bible and other spiritual doctrines. Man has read and taught the messages in the Bible, translated its language as well, in a manner that loses the complete message, its core.

As for the whole prison line, the prison is within us, not without. We imprison ourselves. We have the keys to get out. We just have to learn more about ourselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

Suterlaben. I will not give you the link to Reconpilots thread. I am doing this because I LOVE YOU. If I was to give you the link outright, you would never learn. It is very hard for me to do this, but I simply must reach 95 per cent negativity. I promise you that we are the very best of friends in 6th density, and when the game is over, we shall have a good laugh and I will provide you with all the links you need. My father is joking that you should spend some time in 7th density neutral to balance your impatience. Never a dull moment with Dad around!

That was uncalled for. I have a different understanding of H_H's message than you do. You don't need to ridicule me to get your point across. Do you just not have ReconPilot's thread or are you seriously withholding it because you would get a good laugh?

I watched that video. I used to be an Alex Jones fan. Then I realized that he uses shameless fear mongering based on genuine issues in order increase his own profit. I think he's kind a joke, though at the same time he did help me "wake up." But I guess I've outgrown his ranting and lunacy. The "elite" that he talks about are not the same group that H_H claimed to be from, but they are an extension which has taken the tools they were given and used them for their own STS ambitions. Insider in 2005 made this point clear as well.

And guess what? The rest of the people on this planet allowed them to, and they continue to do so. At least we're here talking about it, and are aware of it. Most people have no clue.

Do we here all agree that a massive spiritual/consciousness shift is taking place? It seems that we do.

I'm sort of confused about that other thing you gave the link to, but it makes for a good read anyway. I lot of other good stuff on that Soulwise website as well.

I look at such articles and to me, they fit in very well with my understanding of H_H message. Like I said, it appears that we interpreted some things differently. We can debate it all day, but what the outcome has shown me is that we appear to agree on more than we disagree on, at least for things of the most importance. We both agree that we are here in the midst of a massive shift in our consciousness/spirit, and we have a duty to transcend/eliminate the negativity that we see all around us in order to help bring about that shift. So how we arrive at that point is, in the grand scheme of things, relatively insignificant. We know what we have to do.

So let's do it.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little Star
...I think you misunderstood HH's message. He didn't say that he and his family committed evil acts. He said they presented the opportunity to us, mankind, to engage in evil acts. We have the choice as to if we will choose to live in negativity, participate in the evil, or not.

As for the whole prison line, the prison is within us, not without. We imprison ourselves. We have the keys to get out. We just have to learn more about ourselves.

Yes, he is very clever with his language, granted. Look at this.

The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of the month.

Our Financial Institutions will later call in all loans. There will be many bankruptcies and foreclosures.
Remember, behind the scenes, there is only One Party. Our Party. 'Democracy' is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery.

Here he's coming right out *"our" financial institutions* will cause foreclosures. I.e. families out on the streets. Here he's admitting that they deliberately cause situations such as this. Not "humanity", the family themselves. Just wait till the evil touches your life and the people that you love.

Is humanity's prison largely self-created? Absolutely, I agree 100 per cent. I even said that in my post on the thread. Do we have the keys to get out, and are we squandering that opportunity with laziness, arrogance and fearfulness? Agreed. You have a small elite exerting an influence on events, and a largely unthinking mass of people going along with it. The prison is reciprocal and co-created.

What we are debating is whether the elite jailers are benign or malevolent. You are arguing that they are benign, neutral, and only "play" and "offer" the part of evil. I understand this completely. I've moved in these circles for ages and heard this stuff hundreds of times.
I just don't buy it at all, and I believe that nonsense is deliberately propagated to neutralise and weaken people who would stand against it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Do you just not have ReconPilot's thread or are you seriously withholding it because you would get a good laugh?

2nd. I'll get back to you on your other points later.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If what HH says is true, there is no "fighting against it". If the way things are is the way things are, then you must work with the tools of the system to improve the system--let there be light and be that light. When he said "our" he meant society, not those personally owned. I have worked in all sectors of society, public, private, non-profit. In every job I have held, partially because of my position, I came in contact with people that were willing to break the law, bend the rules, turn their heads, just to make a buck or keep their jobs. Our culture is filled with vultures and those that are willing to allow them to feed. Is this the fault of the "family"? It is the fault of every individual that makes the choice to do wrong. You rally against the "prison" or the system or rules of the game. When you are talking about divine creation, what the heck is there to rally against? Just do good, be loving, be positive, don't go with the crowd in terms of the choices you make in your life--live, love, and do good every chance you get. The prison is an illusion. Your mind and heart are free. This is basically what he said. The evil has touched my life and those that I love. Yet, I do not blame the divine, or God, or the strictures of our existence. I blame the human beings that accepted the opportunity to give in to the evil force and to do evil. It is still my choice to stand up against evil, not to accept that all is lost because I think the force propergating the evil are stronger are more powerful than myself. I determine the power that I yield. My worry with HH is that, buried within his/her message is a deception that actually leads us within the grasp of the evil. I don't rally against his message so much as wonder about its true potential effect on those that accept HH into their hearts as a benevolent entity. That, in effect, would be loving the evil. Love the message, not the messenger. Let Christ conciousness, or that of whatever religion or belief system you follow you guide you. Do not allow yourself to be duped into giving your mind and heart over to the devil. His message maybe true, but remember, he said that he was of the devil. This isn't benign, even if it appears to be. So, consider the message within the framework and with a heart dedicated towards the light of our Creator. Remember we have been directed that the devil is very, very clever. I thank him for his message. Yet, I remain of the mind that Jesus is my saviour and it is from his energy that I guidance from within. I will join my heart to Him that gives me light, love, and life and that is that.

How does one do a spell check on this thingy?!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Little Star, I'm glad you and I are on the same page here. That's what I got from it too.

I feel like a lot of people think that the only way to bring down the "New World Order" is through some kind of violent revolution or a solution which otherwise will create negativity while attempting to remove it. Alex Jones promotes this a lot and in doing so I think he really helps the NWO thrive by creating so much fear of it. But by doing so you just give them the go ahead they need to oppress you more through martial law, etc. So what's the other way to beat the system? Reject it by being everything that it is not.

Unfortunately you need a lot of people on board to make it work. But no matter what way you approach it, too many people are still "asleep."

Bill Cooper was very critical of Jones' approach and was much more sensible and realistic in his radio show; much more of a thinker. And look what happened to him. How do you think Alex Jones gets away with saying so much? Easy...he actually serves their purpose. I don't wanna say that I think he's "working for them," but I suppose anything's possible. He certainly plays into their game, though, whether he knows it or not. It's an interesting situation where you can have someone who is delivering some truth while doing harm at the same time. Kinda like religions, news, pretty much any thought system in history. You think they don't infiltrate the "truth" movements as well?

Jones is being used.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
stuleban,

I saw all of a few seconds of a Jones video and saw it for what it was worth. Do you remember the story of Gideon from the Bible where he and 300 men deveated a huge army? What did they have as their weapons? Their love for Gideon and God, and trust that they were to be victorious as God had assured Gideon and Gideon had assured them. Love is a powerful weapon.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I, like those who found value in these "disclosures," are hopeful that we may see an event like this again soon, for there are many questions that we have. I would personally be very grateful if "they" would take the following request into consideration:

Actually, there was another purported "bloodline disclosure" over at GLP.

It was called, appropriately enough, A Voice Track from an Elite Bloodline Insider. I in no way vouch for the accuracy or safety of any of this!

And of course, Maban's Shards of the Illuminati thread is still ongoing.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Little Star - I agree fully.

Eleleth - I'm reading though the "Shards of the Illuminati" thread...very interesting indeed. I have suspected for a while that there were "good" Illuminati and "bad" Illuminati, and that much of what is occurring in politics and other areas can be seen as a result of their struggles against each other playing out.

I do still subscribe to the notion of "The Family," however, i.e. the group that H_H claims to be from. I think they are one incredibly powerful group that exists among many secret societies, orders, occult groups, etc., which are vying for completion of their respective goals. I see the Family as being present at the high levels of many secret societies (probably the case with the "Remnants" that Maban speaks of) and groups like Bilderberg, but there are still many other groups that follow similar occult/mystery traditions that are either unaware of the Family's presence or are operating in opposition to it. I sense that the behind the scenes power struggles are far more complex than what is traditionally given to us by the many theorists that are out there.

The "Shards" thread reminded me a lot of something else I read once...I can't seem to find it now. The link appears to have been removed from the place that I originally found it. But this was an interview with someone who discussed a lot of things very similar to what Maban said.

The plot thickens!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just thought about something that kind of addresses those people that literally want to fight the powers that be and also, first, a question, well, second. First, let me say that I mean no disrespect. Second, does the fact that you advocate fighting against the HHs of the world mean that you believe he/she has the origins depicted in the thread? Also, okay, if you do then, we get to the third thing I wanted to ask or point out. As I said before, fighting the divine is unlikely to get you very far. The term "prison" was really more of an analogy to demonstrate that there is no getting "free" from going through the process.

Now, as you do not like the current system, do you like the more traditional view of things? I know that I have often wondered that, if things are as depicted as they are in the traditional view, what is it, the life we live, good or bad, hard or easy, happy or sad (you get the point) all for? We are born, we eat, we sleep, we work, then we die? At least under the HH version, whether or not it has all been said before, there is a purpose to it all, even if we don't agree with the format of the whole thing.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Hidden_hand was a talented hoaxer that drew in the usual gullible crowd. I suspect the OP are sock puppets for H_H as he tries to draw continual attention to his thread in order to get a better laugh out of it and maximum mileage. A large amount of the OP's posts are exclusively in that thread and this one.

You notice the people praising the guy don't want any opposition, and "interruptions" like me is a code for serious critique. No critique allowed!

The factors the OP is trying to spin as making it "real" are actually all the signs that its a hoax. Good hoaxes are the most eloquent people you ever meet, and they never drag it out - because the longer you drag out the hoax the more likely you are to be discovered. H_H knows what ATS members want to believe,

The most LIKELY identity of the OP? A college student, probably a English major, who was looking for some fun over fall break.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

All very important points you give here. I would have to agree to most of it. Most is not all of it. I believe this is either a very clever hoaxer (80%), someone close to a secret organisations be it cult or movement(15%), or the real deal(5%)

From what I know reading the post, I can determine it has to do with some cult movement. For now.... Some of the theories she is backing up... (because I have allready mentioned that I believe it is a woman) are probably verifiable. If this woman is a hoaxer she is very close to the conspiracy and alternative news scene. She has gotten information all over to create her story. So if this is the case... then this was all an experiment to gage peoples faith....test it if you will.... There is defintely a religious card to all of this... dont ask me why I dont know ......

As for the fact that the OP is trying to make it real.... I dont think so... It's just curiosity. I am as curious as he is as to why.... lets not discharge the possiblity that Hidden_hands might be a hoaxer on the curious people. Its ok to be curious and to ask questions.

What we need is fact.... In all of these posts are there actual facts that prove that this woman (I believe that this is a woman) has had any background information taken from other sites.... I believe so

www.lawofone.info...

The law of one describes this very much with the same wording. After reading this site as well what is the conclusion one can draw? that either Hidden_hands has read it all and has taken it to the next level, or that both are somehow related.

What about the general message, how was it writen... can an expert or maybe someone with university level knowledge, find anything conclusive about the way it was writen. Can one assume that this was from a county in the world most related to EU or the middle east or is it north american in origins?

Hows about the poster itself. Is it a guy or a girl? Did anyone google the name Hidden_hands on google. What are the obvious facts that come back...

I believe that hoax or not we need to prove something before we conclude.. and thanks to the OP we get that chance....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Im searching right now and I thought Id include something I have just found very curious.

Remember H_H speaking about the Chaff and the wheat. I have been surprised of finding out that a smiliar question was asked to insider on the
2005 posts. It goes as follows:

INSIDER:

Q:
When will the wheat be separated from the chaff?

Or do you want to get rid of the wheat and leave
the chaff for your slaves?

Whichever, when will it happen?
(tired of false dates,
please be honest this time)

A:
I know 100% sure there is no end time, at least not like it is being portrayed everywhere, be it religion, media, etc.

This place was never meant to end the way it is being described.
There will be a time when everyone will be released but that is not a mass event, but rather 1 by 1....work on yourself.

Compare it with this from HH

“I'm still not clear on what this harvest is. A "harvest" means to reap what has been sown - by you!”

Not by us. We did not sow, our Infinite Creator did. We do not reap, our Infinite Creator does.

We help to prepare the Harvest, by separating the wheat from the chaff, for want of a more eloquent metaphor.

I dont know something really tells its fishy.... Im at work so there is no way for me to get the nickname from both posts to compare.... But there is definite complicity in both posts. I say maybe one or more people with HH playing the wathever game.....

More stuff when I find some.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join