It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need info on becoming a werewolve

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
im new on this website im from Washington DC SE and every since i can remeber i loved werewolves and wath movies played games that had something to do with werewolves and i been looking up information for a while now looking for ways to becoming a werewolve all i came up with was black magic spells wolf betls or geting bitten by one but i havent seen a werewolve but i beleive thy exist you might think im crazy posting soething like this but i sdont want to be one to eat people on anything or be bad i feel as though thats were i belong so anyone on this site got any other infomation on becoming a werewolve post back.

Mod edit: Please don't post personal info. You really don't know who's listening...

[edit on 1/8/2009 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xmancool03

It's such a shame because I'm in the Uk...
If you were, i could have bitten you and helped you out.

If you ever plan a trip here.... look me up.

Or email me at , [email protected].

Hope that helps

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
lol come to england we have loads IL EVEN BITE YA!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xmancool03

Alright, now this is usually top secret information, but since you ask so nicely I'll help you out. Just don't go spreading this around to all your little friends.

1: Find a wolf

2: Expose the wolf to radiation

3: Get bitten by the wolf

4: ????

5: Profit!!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The easiest way for you to become a werewolf would be go to your local costume shop by a costume and were
it every time the moon is full. But you can’t tell anybody what you are doing. You keep it a secret so everyone else in your area thinks that there is a real werewolf on the loose. Outside of that I don’t think you will be able to find one and ask for it to change you. Just my opinion.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Don't listen to these folks. They're just yanking your chain. I know for a fact that the only people who can tell you how to become a werewolf are called 'psychiatrists'.

My advice is to call a few of them, until you find one who seems very interested in what you are looking for, if you catch my drift. Make an appointment, go tell them what it is you want and don't take no for an answer. You will have to be quite diligent in your inquiry to earn their trust and prove your desire.

Only then will they admit they can help you. After all, they don't want everyone to be werewolves, right? Only the special ones. I promise you, if you go see a psychiatrist and make them understand that this is what you REALLY want, they'll fix you right up. Be well.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Static Sky]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Static sky i hear theres big conspiracys about these sort of things, and your bang on with your advise

i wouldnt want to become a warewolf but if i did thats what i would do great advise!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Get attacked and be bitten by a werewolf, making sure you survive the attack. Then, when you have had enough time to recover from the attack, just wait for the next available full moon, and you shall transform into one.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh my god. Some threads on this board, i cant tell if they are serious or a very poor joke!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i know my thoughts exactly

everyone knows how to become a werewolf go see a 'psychiatrists'.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ah, the joys of running with the pack, howling at the moon and scratching fleas. One mustn't forget the social niceties of sniffing each others butt and fighting for alpha male status. You only get to eat what you can catch and being the newest member get to eat last. The down side is finding yourself barefoot and naked when the moon changes. That can be life threatening in the winter.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Vary easy- Go to the costume shop and get some teeth and a hairy costume then get a nose job similar to Michael Jackson, hot glue some cornflakes to your face and you should be good to go!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I actually have a copy of the steps to perform to become a werewolf. I got it out of some old book a friend of mine had when I was a kid. I "borrowed" his book and wrote the whole thing down. It's actually pretty messed up, as it involves some sadistic stuff. I'll dig it out of my lockbox tomorrow and post it up, look for my thread on it. I'm going to start a new thread for it, because I want to know if anyone has seen it before and they can tell me what book it came out of. I want to try and get my hands on that book again. True or not, it was some very very interesting reading, that's no doubt.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The easiest way to become a warewolf is to practice really hard,

remember that on a night of a full moon to put on your little brothers clothes and then open the curtains and flex your muscles while howling at the moon, the clothes should jut tear from your body at this point.
(you can cut little bits before hand if it makes it easier)

then start out small by chasing cars in shopping centres and then take on the ones on the open roads, thay are a little harder to catch, but once you have caught your first one you are almost there.

avoid silver bullets and remember that you can't chase cars front on, you have to run them down from behind.

once you have mastered this, you are a true warewolf.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here you go............

Instructions
Difficulty: Easy
Step1
Sleep on the ground in an open field on a Friday night when the moon is full. Many Europeans who lived several centuries ago approved of this method.

Step2
Drink water from a wolf's footprint. Two hundred years ago, Balkan natives thought this act would surely help you grow hair and fangs.

Step3
Satisfy your thirst in certain magical bodies of water, although the whereabouts of these are unknown. If you find that discouraging, drink wherever wolf packs drink.

Step4
Transform yourself by eating a wolf's brains. Just follow the easy instructions listed in the Wicked Witch's Cookbook (author unknown).

Step5
Find a French priest and have him put a hex on you. Many incorrigibles were purportedly disciplined in this way in the centuries prior to the 1800s.

Hopefully, once you have become one, the transformation process will trigger a reaction in your brain that will enable you to recognise full stops, comma's and other punctuation.

After all, what is the good of big fangs if you can't punctuate?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Though I've no idea if werewolves exist beyond the confines of the imagination, this thread reminded me of something I'd nearly forgotten; for the first month I dated my girlfriend of one year, she was under the impression that I was a werewolf.

Perhaps all one needs to be a werewolf is an abundance of hair, a tumultuous night-life, and pointy teeth. Then again, this post could be part of a multi-national disinformation conspiracy created to hide your hairy brethren...muah-ha-ha!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think you either have been seeing to many movies and played too many computergames or you have some serious issues.
Although there are certainly lots of strange but credible stories about werewolves, read the books of Markus Heitz, very interesting fantasy book based on a true story. There was also a movie based on the same story (called "the brotherhood of wolves" someting like that) but the books are better documented. There is also a true conspiracy regarding the Vatican in it which is well documented.

So I am not bashing the very existing of werewolves, but the fact you have a desire to become one worries me. I think you should get some help. Have you got trustworthy people you can talk to around you?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm a werewolf.

Rawrrr....er....grrrrrr.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hehe, aww, some replies have made me chuckle lol!
I don't know about this myth, however my uncle told me, many years ago, this short story.

Basically, all my mum's side are Italian's, and being Catholic and Italian (well, not sure about other families, but it applied to ours), they usually had the boys baptised and given the cross on the chain, due to belief that if they weren't, every full moon they'd change into a werewolf...However he's not worn that cross in years and not changed into a werewolf, so mesthinks it was all superstition

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join