It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it This Did Not Make the News?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali

Hamas caused 22 casualties in 7 years with their puny home made rockets,
they do this because they see no other way of keeping the world's attention
to the dire and inhumane situation they are in. In the last 12 days, Israel
has murdered almost 700 people,

[edit on (7/1/09) by Wehali]

The rest of your post I have no inclination to reply to.

Where is a link to the figures I have qouted?

Mungo

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yeah, we've had our learning curve already, being the 'old world'. Now it's the US's turn
. Hurry up will ya!

I'm Dutch and we have one word that is the same all over the world; Apartheid. So our hands are dirty, we learned from it, slavery is bad and such like. Now it would be nice if the US (or whoever is behind the scenes) to wise up and play nice

I really do not care who is to blame just like to have the people responsible for the mess these days to get with the program. So if we discover that let's say Germany is really the one responsible for this mess today they need to get kicked, but the evidence just points to a few nations, the US being one of em, Israel another and the connection is obvious, unfortunately.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Harman]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but is this the guy that lives in Hawaii. A year or two ago a man got caught for being a double agent that lived here in Hawaii. He built weapons for America and sold the information to someone in the Middle East. If this is the guy he came out in the news and papers when it happened and they are bringing out the story again, I just saw it today in the newspaper and on the news. They even showed his house, it's beautiful. It's worth around 20-30 mil.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I just think that unless and until people learn to stop pointing fingers and blaming "them" for the messes of the world and understand that this is a human issue, something that we all have an inclination for and that there are no "innocents" as far as countries or races go, that we are doomed to repeat the pattern.

Not to bash on you, you have been very fair, but Europe has been conflict free for how long? Oh wait, it still isnt. (Russia and Georgia) We here in the US have not had interstate conflict since the civil war. (And our states are the size of your countries and can be pretty diverse culturally)

And, bear in mind, I am NOT in any way trying to say that we are better. We arent. You guys just arent either. No one is. People need to move away from a "them and us" mindset if we are to live more harmoniously. Realize that we are the same, really and truly, and not as different as we want to believe.

And, people need to stop picking up labels and actually look at the facts. America did NOT begin the process of creating Israel. Who did?

en.wikipedia.org...

During World War I, the British sought Jewish support in the fight against Germany. This and support for Zionism from Prime-Minister Lloyd-George[10] led to foreign minister, Lord Balfour making the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government "view[ed] with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people"..."it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine".

The British invasion force, led by General Allenby, included a force of Jewish volunteers (mostly Zionists), known as the Jewish Legion.[11]

And intolerance towards the Jews are what initially drove them back there prior to this.

We need to figure out what to do about this human tendency. All of us. No one is exempt. The Native Americans here in the US were happily trying to wipe each other out before the Europeans arrived here. (Yes, at that time they were still Europeans, not Americans. )

And while you assert that you are further along the learning curve, I would say be careful with that. My foster mother always said, "Dont spit up" because it will fall back onto your face. 60 some odd years without a World War started on your continent is hardly an accomplishment when you look at historical periods of peace and war.

Oddly enough, taking the seat on the high horse IS a form of violence. Making yourself superior always means you have to lower someone else. They in turn become resentful and retaliate and there you have the seed of conflict.

Sometimes I loathe humans. We never seem to learn from our mistakes, and moreover we seem to revel in making the same ones over and over. I do however loathe them pretty equitably. Perhaps THATS progress.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Another aspect of this epiphytic survival strategy involves the large-scale theft of military and other classified secrets, mainly from the U.S., as illustrated by the arrest of Jonathan Pollard, and, more recently, his fellow spy Ben Ami Kadish. U.S. intelligence agencies have long characterized Israel as the most aggressive procurer of illicit technology transfers, and the case of Kadish – who stole nuclear secrets, missile defense technology, and other high-tech weapon designs – underscores this sensitive yet largely ignored aspect of the "special relationship."

Yet it isn't just technological secrets that the Israelis are interested in pilfering from their American big brothers: due to their dependence on the decisions and actions of our policymakers, they also require an extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the U.S. government. That's what the case of the AIPAC defendants is all about.

While Kadish recently pled guilty to charges of espionage, the AIPAC defendants – Steve Rosen, former AIPAC lobbying director, and Keith Weissman, who used to be AIPAC's Iran expert – are fighting the charges. They are accused of pilfering not only military-related intelligence, but also U.S. government documents revealing the internal policy debates within the administration, especially U.S. policy toward Iran. Their defense
team argues that the Justice Department, in prosecuting their clients, is criminalizing what ought to be considered legitimate lobbying and advocacy. One has to wonder, however, what kind of "advocacy" requires the theft [.pdf] of highly sensitive and classified materials and their transmission to officials of a foreign government.

Source

All you have to do is google for AIPAC + spying. But why would you care? Israel is your greatest friend. Perhaps your government should consider just sharing all this secret information with them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The reason you don't hear about certain things in the media because, they pick and choose which information that they want people to know about, despite all the other things going on in the world which are being reported on. And as far as Israel being an Out Post for America, that seems like one of the most plausible things for a New Wold Order elitist group would conjure up. As long as the Jews are there, there will be war. This has been going on for hundreds and hundreds of years if not longer. What I don't quite understand is why nobody has brought up all of the things that have passed through people like Saddam Hussein hands that the US government would want to get their hands on besides oil.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Agreed with what your message is, all the way. 'We' are not innocent, and like i said i do not care WHO is to blame as long as we get our act together. Sure, we have the Georgia conflict but to be honest it's a Balkan-Russia thing and not European as i see it. And while i do have my suspicions that the old European banks are behind a lot of the crap kicked up in our faces, the military-arm is just the US. Simple. The soldiers of the US are the brunt of the Western force in the middle-east.

You are right in what you say and i'm not fingerpointing as in being mad or judgemental, it's just that the bullets as they are shot now come from a certain direction and it points to the US. You could have a leading role for peace in the world. Your intended form of goverment is pretty much ahead of the European one, it's just being demolished now. Sucks for all of us. And one of the reasons people of Europe (including me sometimes) are getting annoyed at the general populace in the US is that we are already where you are headed but most of us don't even know it.

Everybody talks about what happens at the other side of the pacific but in Europe it is much, much worse in respect of indoctrination by the educational system, media and the stranglehold of the banks. You still have a chance (no matter how slim) to wrestle out of it without changing laws and just defaulting back on the declaration, here? Not so much.

So in short, i'm eating my words for a big part. It's a concerted effort and everybody has their contribution to do. No matter where your from. But it is not bad to see where the problems lie in the respective countries and well, yours is being the military arm of the big bad cancerous entity lashing out to the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Because Israel is really nothing but an american outpost in the middle east.
A base to commit every crime against humanity known to man. It is really not
the people of Israel doing this, it's not jews doing this, it is america that is
creating all this war and attrocity. Without america, Israel wouldn't even exist.

Israel is just an american tool of war. I wish the Israeli people would finally
open their eyes, and see the attrocities against innocent people they are
being used for.

Hamas caused 22 casualties in 7 years with their puny home made rockets,
they do this because they see no other way of keeping the world's attention
to the dire and inhumane situation they are in. In the last 12 days, Israel
has murdered almost 700 people, with as only excuse, Hamas rockets. How
anyone can support Israel and america in this war, is completely beyond
my ability to comprehend.

I hope to God americas evil chokehold on this world will be destroyed soon.
They've brought nothing but pain, misery, poverty, attrocities and darkness
to this world, ever since their creation hundreds of years ago. That country
was built from the start, on never before seen genocide, treachery,
betrayal, atrocities and slavery. It has been building on those fine attributes
untill this very day.

It really can't be easy being an american citizen, and realizing the horrors
your country has brought upon this world. I send you my good wishes and
prayers, americans. I hope you someday find the strength to rebuild
your country in love and compassion.

When looking at the greater picture it is GBR & USA that have decided to use people like the Palestinians as human punching bags in order to goad people like the Iranians into action. I stated in another thread that our entire way of life is built around a never ending supply of cheap oil and will stop at NOTHING to ensure the flow.

The Israelis were selling weapons to Iranians while the US was selling weapons to Saddam and the entire plan was cooked by the USA. This is precisely why PEACE is never an option. While the anger, lies, hate, war and death build people are disconnected from reality. It is difficult or impossible for them to see the truth when they are being pushed into conflict.

From the late 1800's till today it has been pretty much the same thing except that the USA/GBR has lost its edge and is slipping fast. 2 wars and none of the nations those wars were intended to influence like Iran, No. Korea, Venezuela, etc. seem too worried. Are empire is grasping at straws.

The one street dealer makes an example of someone expendable and holds the bloody body and says, "Take a good look Iran this could be YOU" if that fails to impress the more drastic bombing of Arabs trapped behind a wall by a US proxy is undertaken. They cry, "Help us! Help us!" Iran is not taking the bait and it continues.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Most of us may be against the governments wars and things
but we are not doing any thing about it.

We are not evil people but we are supporting an evil system so what does
that really say about us? Doe this phrase sound familiar? Like someone already tolds us this fact?

When an employee is not doing his job, it is not the employee's fault, but rather the supervisor's fault. When a governemnt is running astray, it is not the government's fault, but rather the people's fault for not doing their
jobs and allowing it to occur.

We must do something about it. It seems American people knew what
to do in the past, like in the 1700s for example.

We must do something

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Who cares if Israel spies on the U.S., it is expected. Yes, allies spy on each other.

Keep lying to yourselves people, and spreading your hatred against Israel, The U.S., and Britain, and I, and many other moderate like me will start supporting the war more and more.

Those of you who constantly spread your lies are fooling no one. Hamas is a terrorist group supported by other Muslim groups who like to blow up innocent non-combatants, as if that will further their political views.

Your hatred of the U.S., and your lies fool no one. You are fanning the flames of WW III, and the Muslims will not win. You had better wake up before it is too late.

Europe is waking up to who you are. India is ready to start a larger fight. Russia and China don't care for Islam either, and they will not come to your rescue.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I wish I had an answer........

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

What strategic value does Israel have to the United States that makes us deal with what we do for these guys.

OK no offense intended but.. There is almost no benefit for the United States to ally themselves with Israel. You ask why?

Because the jews quite frankly are the type of people that are artists in integrating themselves into any society, thus become part of / or dominate the most influential positions such as congress, the senate, mass media, etc..

Since they never really had an official state before Israel, they would go in to any country and disguise themselves as one of them and become part of that particular society.

The fact that this story(among many others) fail to make mass media coverage should serve as evidence of what I'm saying.

Again, no offense intended to any jew who may be reading this post.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Who cares if Israel spies on the U.S., it is expected. Yes, allies spy on each other.

Keep lying to yourselves people, and spreading your hatred against Israel, The U.S., and Britain, and I, and many other moderate like me will start supporting the war more and more.

Those of you who constantly spread your lies are fooling no one. Hamas is a terrorist group supported by other Muslim groups who like to blow up innocent non-combatants, as if that will further their political views.

Your hatred of the U.S., and your lies fool no one. You are fanning the flames of WW III, and the Muslims will not win. You had better wake up before it is too late.

Europe is waking up to who you are. India is ready to start a larger fight. Russia and China don't care for Islam either, and they will not come to your rescue.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by poet1b]

who is spreading lies? What it my OP was a lie please point one out. Allies dont spy on eachother like Israel has us. I want you to show me how many British spies we have found in the past 50 years. I want you to show me how many ships the British have attacked of ours in the past 50 years. I want you to show me how many British dual citizens work high up in our government like Israel does. There are some real issues here and its obvious you are blind to them because either you are an Israeli propagandist one of their cyber army or government propaganda has saturated your thought so much you cant think for yourself. Please address my initial questions.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
And dont even get me started on the history of slavery and conflict in the middle east and Africa predating the US.

Save your fake sympathy for your own continent. You guys over there have done your fair share. That list doesnt even scratch the surface of the Non-US pain suffering, attempts at genocide and darkness.

I thought Americans were the ones who were supposed to be out of touch with reality and uneducated about other countries?

ILLUSIONSAREGRANDER I don't think that WEHALI is having a dig at Americans but at the American government and its foreign policies. I can't think of a single country throughout history that has'nt participated in wars, or used treachery or atrocities for "the good of the country/people" etc at some time or the other. The same way that many many countries inexcusably profitted from slavery and treachery. Like many many people WEHALI may only have studied America and its political history because it is relevent TODAY. If you look back at MODERN HISTORY i.e the last 50 years or so it is difficult to find another GOVERNMENT that has disregarded the freedoms and beliefs of so many other countries so widely in modern times. I live in London and I don't think I need to remind anyone of the truely awful things that the British Royal family and British government have done over the centuries - murder,incest,wars,slavery and not forgetting an unsuccessful attempt to take over the world. Does anyone else see a connection? The shadow government that REALLY controls your President and politicians is the same one that STILL controls British politics and government even after failing with its first world takeover plan. After the British Empire crumbled the "New America" was the obvious choice for these vicious serpents to sink their teeth into. A relatively new country is alot easier to infiltrate and control than one with thousands of years of history. We are now getting close to full circle with the Shadow governments/NWO plans rapidly accelerating to a point where WW3 is a real possibility. But getting back to your points regarding wars throughout history. As i said earlier EVERY country has been involved in wars and the wars and people you have listed are some of the worst ever but if you look at them individually then you can see that they involve lots of different countires and peoples. Whereas in the last 30-40 years the American government and associated corporations have destroyed S.America and its people, raping the country and leaving the majority of peolpe there destitue. Then you have the Vietnam Cambodia war where America tested ALL of their chemical weapons - destroying the land for centuries with stuff like Agent Orange. In both Iraq wars America has used depleated Uranium rounds against the Iraqi's, leaving the land riddled with nuclear waste. Poisoned for millenia to come. Israeli soil has also been polluted by the same ammunition. I could go on. I can see why so many people say that they hate America. I think that this is very sad. The general population of America are good people in my opinion. I feel very sorry for alot of Americans who cannot see past the lies and propaganda that the Shadow government spews. You are a very patriotic nation but that has been manipulated and taken advantage of by very evil people. MY hope is that Americans wakeup and demand an end to the current middle East war with Iraq/ Afghanistan, and then maybe everyone else can stop fighting and who knows if we all start to love those that we have been manipulated into hating we can have a world WITHOUT war, WITHOUT hatred, WITHOUT separation. As the song says -
"WE ARE THE WORLD,
WE ARE ITS CHILDREN,
ONLY WE CAN MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY"

Peace and love to ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander] [/quot

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

To me its not a "Jew" Thing its an Israeli thing. I dont only question our relationship with Israel either. Your country Saudi Arabia and also Pakistan also. There are a few relationships we need to re evaluate but Israel is number one on my list because of the influence they obviously have over our country.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

I dont only question our relationship with Israel either. Your country Saudi Arabia and also Pakistan also

U.S ally themselves with the SA because the Saudi royal family are one of the elite families in the world.. hence the NWO conspiracy theory.

Not too sure about Pakistan though, it seems Obama is intent on moving troops through there to fight Taliban, AlQaeda or whoever
If such is the case.. then I think that Pakistan will comply with the U.S in fighting "terrorism".

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
who is spreading lies? What it my OP was a lie please point one out. Allies dont spy on eachother like Israel has us. I want you to show me how many British spies we have found in the past 50 years. I want you to show me how many ships the British have attacked of ours in the past 50 years. I want you to show me how many British dual citizens work high up in our government like Israel does. There are some real issues here and its obvious you are blind to them because either you are an Israeli propagandist one of their cyber army or government propaganda has saturated your thought so much you cant think for yourself. Please address my initial questions.

The is no trust among thieves! Worse than that a large portion of our government is beholden to nations like Israel. I admittedly have an issue with 'Sun Worshiping' but that aside numerous government officials, lawyers, business owners and the like are in fact beholden to the Israelis. The Israelis have integrated both a nation and a religion as one.

When some in the USA have determined that decorating public places with Nativity Scenes at Christmas is "politically incorrect" and a constitutional violation even though every USD has engraved, "In God We Trust." Mention Christ and see what happens. I don't personally recognize any of that since I realize what it is based on.

The USA has been invaded by massive forces that build in ###'s. They work in our own government and bide their time. They pass laws that erode the Constitution and gradually change the meaning of FREEDOM. Any time someone is beholden to another religion, state, country, etc. treason is not far off. Our president literally "GAVE ISRAEL" weapons who's sole intent was to use on the various Arabs. That act is no matter how you slice it TREASONOUS. Our government can't take sides in religious matters here in the US and even shuns the expression of some religious histories like Christ's Birth" but there is nothing wrong with giving billions of $$$ and weapons to a Jewish fanatic state. See my point?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Israel owns the United States of America after all we are the youngest son of Israel and our name is Usa-Joseph.

Joseph happens to be joined to Mary only we call her America. Mary has had another name that is very well known, but not known generally, that they were related. Her name is derived from Egypt....EmitZraim or Aguptos

Joseph is in Egypt "to this day". But remember, "Out of Egypt do I call my people Israel". Only Israel has a meaning also and that is "He will rule as God".

Joseph has two sons by Mary, Manassah being the South and Ephraim being the North. Abraham joined them. Being joined in the District of Christ or Columbia, we have gone forward, but the problem is. The people don't know this, so don't know what is going on.

Problem is Israel is almost done with America. As soon as WW3 starts, we are first on their list to wipe off the planet..."Bind up the strong man, then steal everything" Like a "Thief in the night"....

Bunch of Gypsies, I still love you guys even though you want us gone, but I love everybody else also.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Wehali, where do you get your facts from? 22 casualties in 7 years?? One Hamas suicide bomber has taken out more than 22 at a time. And there have been more than a few of those.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Israel has spies in every administration. Here you can find a list of Israeli spies who are working in the government.

Only American citizens should be allowed to work in the Administration. Those with dual citizenship obviously have divided loyalties.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join